[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not even a competition anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
>>
Objective C is faster than Java. wow
>>
So this is what technological advancement has come down to? Who can open their angry birds and temple run apps faster. This world needs to burn.
>>
I literally never installed a game on my phone and I've had a smartphone for over a year now. I just don't see how I could be entertained by that shit.
Am I missing out on something or should I forget about it?
>>
>paying $300 more to open an app 1 second faster
>>
>>52102565
the iphone have the lowest resolution, try to scale down the nexus resolution and test again
>>
>>52102565
>comparing apples and tomatoes
>>
>>52103006
>edgy

This is the main pursuit of technolgoy. Do things faster, powerful for less.

You are a child.
>>
>>52102565
shut the fuck up
>>
>>52102565
this actually makes me want to get a lumia 950. i heard it was slow as balls, but seems decent enough here.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 673x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 673x325
>>52102565
Iphone 6S murdering competition, no surprises here. Lumia has no apps so there is no third place in this competition.
>>
>>52103158
Lol this. For me it doesnt matter too much. I just browse web use music and gps.

My note 3 still feels great. Though i realized that the s5 is definitely faster now.
>>
>>52102565
Probably because the iphone doesn't have real multitasking so it closes down the apps in the background, while the other phones keep them running.
>>
>>52102565
>Haha Windows 10 Mobile isn't as fast less than a month after release as iOS and Android which have had months of development
Because iOS and Android NEVER had any speed hiccups with their new releases which are usually less drastic than Windows 10 Mobile was.

A bit more refinement and when app developers have re-compiled their apps as Windows 10's Universal Apps, we'll see.
>>
>>52102565
>iOS 9 is a refinement of iOS 8
>Marshmallow is a refinement of Lollipop
>Windows 10 Mobile is a drastically new edition of Windows Phone
Yeah seems fair.
>>
>>52103158

solitaire is all you need
>>
>waaah, multitasking is bad!
>/g/
>>
So I have a GTX960, anyone with a GTX980Ti want to compare benchmarks?
>>
The Lumia and Nexus are both using the same, older, chip than the iPhone is using. The performance of the ARM architectures is basically just hopping each other so there are going to be no interesting competitors to A9 until the next gen chips.
The rest is in memory management, something which Samsung has been addressing lately, a rerub of the 6S+ vs the Note5 with latest firmwares could be interesting.
>>
>>52102565
Yeah, but the iphone's stopwatch is way slow.
>>
>>52102565
The S6 should be in here or the Note 5.
Why wouldn't this be included? It would fit between the iPhone and the 6P.
>>
I love how all of these shilly reviewers consistently omit the fact that iOS is obviously much better optimized for the handful of different devices that use them versus Android and WP which have to be able to run on hundreds of different hardware configurations.
>>
>>52102565
you guys know ios-apps have a "splash-screen" showing a screenshot of the app to hide the actual loading-time of the app, right?

right?
>>
>>52106373
Yeah, but what has that got to do with anything?
>>
>>52102565
HOLY SHIT I CAN OPEN TEMPLE RUN AND ANGRYBIRDS FATER ON IPHONE
>>
>>52106373
But it is still the fastest, and is it better than seeing black screen with resuming text on WP or seeing basic app layout on Android for few seconds?
>>
>>52106322
Because he already tested them against the 6S.
>>
>>52102565
Does the iPhone come with a file explorer? No. Windows 10 Mobile does though so that's my decision right there.
>>
LoL, Most of these comments are like : 1. Resolution makes the phone slow.. 2. iOS is well optimised... 3. Ty opening normal apps like calculator... 4. Microsoft (Apple) sucks (Deflection)

Stop Crying guys... iPhone 6S is the fastest phone of 2015 and there's no doubt about it.. + 8/10 apps on iPhone 6S has an extra additional time consuming feature == 3D Touch... + iPhone 6S took a full live photo... + your claims like "Android is light years ahead", "iPhone is out-dated, Dual core, really ??" is just pathetic... iPhone for the win...
>>
>>52106370
And? The 6S is still faster, and saying that "but that's because it's optimized" is obvious. Also, the OEMs can optimize their ROMs.
>>
>>52105867
Stand by time is amazing on iOS because of this. Thank God Android now has Doze. Every Android I have ever used had such crappy standby time.
>>
>>52106268
The fuck? No, it's not.
>>
>>52105345
Really, because i thought as a whole we should be using tech to

-End world hunger
-Exoplanetary colinization
-Advance knowledge
-cure disease

Or something else actually useful
>>
this is the least scientific test i've ever seen
1) what decides the selection of applications
2) speed of animations will factor into the test result
3) design of applications themselves factors into test result
4) speed of user navigating the applications factors into result
>>
Actual comic book Dr Strange is weaker than actual comic book Loki

They made Loki into a bitch in the movies, it stands to reason that they will also nerf Dr Strange a lot.
>>
>>52106996
6) you've essentially got three variables here: design of applications on each phone, hardware of each phone and operating system of each phone. it doesn't mean anything to say x is faster than y because you don't actually know which variable is causing it
>>
File: 100l2f[1].png (165 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
100l2f[1].png
165 KB, 640x702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMNgfEVk8oo

BTFO WINDOWSFAGS ENJOY YOUR UNFINISHED OS
>>
>>52105297
And apples are better.
>>
how low was the battery after the test ?
>>
>>52102565
This test is about as scientific as my fucking asscheeks. He didn't even bother to factory reset before each test, so who knows what stupid shit was running on each device.
>>
>>52106996
Android would win this test simply by going into developer options and setting the animation speeds to 0.5x.
>>
>>52106987
>all that commie shit
better dead than red
>>
Don't you guys ever get bored of this shit? Like wow, X phone plays pointless distraction faster than Y phone. So cool.
>>
>>52106370
I'm Android through and through but I don't give a fuck about how well a device works given its circumstances, I only care about how well it performs compared to the competition.

I disregard that test because it's not a metric that I care about. But why should I give Android a "you tried but your OEM ecosystem is shit" award? The iPhone will still load these apps faster, and that's the only thing that matters about this test.
>>
>>52106996
>1) what decides the selection of applications
Ones that are available on all platforms and ones that vary between web and local content.

He uses the same suite of apps for all his tests, which is why it is fairly good. He may also stay away from apps where one platform doesn't get updated as frequently as the others.

>4) speed of user navigating the applications factors into result
He specifically waits until the app reaches a certain screen or shows that it has finished loading before he navigates. He is ready for it so it is a pretty good test, if the difference were within a few seconds there would me margin of error to chalk it up to.

Animation speeds are OS defaults. App design is why he tests a bunch of apps instead of just one or two, you can see ones that are more optimized for iOS or Android.

>>52107349
You can also change animation speeds on iOS can't you?
I doubt Android would actually win if you changed the animation speeds. They only affect Android UI animation elements, windows would pop up in half the time but splash screens would stay just as long.
>>
>>52106987
We do but not everyone can do it at once so there are other uses for tech.
>>
>>52107578
You can't change them as far as I can tell. I owned an iPod Touch running the latest iOS 9.2 and I was trying to change the painfully slow launcher animation speeds, but found nothing.

I'm used to zipping through menus on Android, and iOS just felt like it was wasting my fucking time.
>>
>>52107087
I posted this exact same video and thread last night. Glad it's getting more attention. Windows 10 Mobile is just garbage.
>>
>>52107564
You do know you can write native apps for Android, right? Don't blame Android because developers are lazy and use Java for games that require high performance. http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html
>>
>>52107909
Maybe you need to jailbreak to change them on iOS then, I dunno, people here will often say you can do something without including the things you have to do to be able to do it.

In a modicum of defense it isn't obvious how to change it on Android either. If Developer Options aren't enabled by default on the ROM, which it usually isn't on stock ROMs, then to start with you have to know about it to know how to find out how to enable it, so for the majority of Android users the ability to change the animation speed is something they'll never know they can do in about 10 seconds on any device.
>>
Bampu
>>
>>52108942
Yup looks like you need to jailbreak it. What a load of crap. http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-speed-up-ios-9-the-easy-way/

>>52107578
>windows would pop up in half the time but splash screens would stay just as long.

On a Nexus that's been properly optimized and doesn't have a shit-ton of garbage running in the background? I doubt it.
>>
File: nidjaf_cryin-emogi.png (297 KB, 6000x6000) Image search: [Google]
nidjaf_cryin-emogi.png
297 KB, 6000x6000
>>52107562
>solid year of people posting webms of iphones lagging
>everybody laughing and getting along

>video of iphone BTFO'ing android
>don't you guys ever get tired of this shit?

So much butthurt.
>>
File: 1427653647433.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1427653647433.png
268 KB, 361x691
>My computer opens apps 100 miliseconds faster
A computer with no file manager, no terminal, no alternative app stores or manual instillation, no ability to change default applications and no standard ports is barely a computer at all.

Your gimped shiny toy opens apps 100ms faster. iPhones are basically feature phones.
>>
>>52109032
>On a Nexus that's been properly optimized and doesn't have a shit-ton of garbage running in the background? I doubt it.
Yes. Animation setting is literally just the Android UI. The splash screen is application code.
The splash screen will stay there as long as the code dictates, whether that is because it is downloading updates, loading shit from a database, caching content or simply sleeping for a couple of seconds.
>>
>>52109208
Well, maybe the dumbass in the video should have picked a stock app, rather than some shitty game coded by who-the-fuck-knows.
>>
>>52102871
The speed difference is obvious, yet there are next to zero efforts to move Android away from Java. What's going on here? Are Android devs just admitting defeat and accepting that their apps will be slow memory hogging garbage?

iOS developers, when faced by shortcomings or shoddy APIs in the OS, will develop awesome FOSS solutions to those problems that the whole iOS dev community then uses and contributes to until Apple fixes their shit. Why do Android developers not do the same and just wallow in mediocrity?
>>
>>52109505
On iOS, you only have to come up with a handful of fixes. On Android, you're fucked. It's basically impossible with the number of hardware/software combinations.
>>
>>52109194
You just you know absolutely nothing about iOS since you can have all those features in iOS.

Sophism is a bad thing and it's killing the Internet.
>>
>>52109505

That's not the issue. Apple will always have an advantage in terms of vertical integration. Someone developing for iOS knows exactly what devices will be running the final product. Meanwhile, there are such a broad range of Android devices that it's impossible to develop for and optimize for each individually. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.
>>
>>52109408
But that's the fucking point. That's why he loads multiple apps available on all platforms so you can actually gauge this sort of shit.
>>
>>52109591
Which is why Google should only gives its support to Android devices that follow or improve reference model devices. There's absolutely no benefit to allowing the platform to split between 500 different ARM SoCs, wireless chipsets, etc. Device manufacturers should differentiate themselves with the fit and finish and overall product quality.

People like to compare the Android ecosystem to that of PCs, but in my mind the two are very different. At least with PCs you've got a certain amount of common ground between all devices, which is exactly why PCs worked so well; with Android devices, every individual device is its own unique beast and that's needless and wasteful.
>>
>>52109571
The jailbreaking community is a joke
>>
>>52109505
Java isn't actually slow. I'm terribly sorry to break that to you.

Using Native code can speed up applications on Android in some cases, like game engines, and allow you to do things like benchmarks better because you can run code specifically for the architecture instead, but for general applications you are not going to see any difference in speed and the complexity is much higher.

Java on Android is fast as fuck and does a great job of scaling processing across available cores.
>>
>>52102565
Call me when they do a review with a proper fucking custom android ROM. The difference modded kernels provide can be astronomic.
>>
>>52102565
>2016
>owning a phone
Welcome to the botnet.
>>
>>52109717
What? No, it isn't.
>>
>>52109736
No one cares about custom ROMs.

Especially not consumers.
>>
>>52109736
>proper fucking custom android ROM
What an oxymoron
>>
>>52109758
literally meme territory. Who cares.
>>
>>52109765
They should just get an itrash and hang themselves, in any order.
>>52109777
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: botnet.png (123 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
botnet.png
123 KB, 600x300
>>52109781
>>
>>52109788
>They should just get an itrash and hang themselves, in any order.
Indeed. If manufacturers stop caring about their stock ROMs then they might as well give up on Android and let Apple take over completely.
>>
File: typical xda dev.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
typical xda dev.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>52109736
>t. Pajeet
No Pajeet, your "custom" rom sucks donkey balls.
>>
>>52109722
Which is why apps using apportable, which allows Obj-C/Cocoa projects to compile and run on Android, routinely get better performance than native Java, right?

Java will never be as fast and resource efficient as a whole as compiled C-family languages. That's never going to change, and it's particularly important on devices where resource consumption is at a premium.
>>
>>52106370
That argument may be valid, but it isn't because OS X is designed to only run on a few computers and it is a lot more bloated and slow compared to Windows 10.
>>
>>52109811
>games
I believe I covered games.
>>
>>52109807
>being so salty indians took ur jobs
>>52109805
Considering the top complaint about Android phones is OEM bloat, I don't understand why the fuck they wouldn't just outsource it, like oneplus did initially(and what happened when they started their own rom. Hint: it's shit).
>>
>>52107087
That guy is paid off by Samsung, he rated most phones like shit compared to the S6 and Note 5. Nobody should trust him.
>>
>>52109867
If it's true for games, it's true for general apps too. Java might be "fast enough" for general apps, but therein lies the problem: there's a compromise at play.

It's the same mentality that you see with idiots looking to build everything with HTML+CSS+JS. Yes, it'll work and even run fast enough to be usable, but it's going to be a sad resource hog of a kludge compared to the same thing written in a C-family language.
>>
>>52109870
Because outsourcing is shit. It's a reliance on a third party to supply technical support, and Oneplus has a grand total of three devices to support which makes it easier for them.

OEMs are in general stripping their bloat, for good cause, but some have included some useful features on their shit, like Samsung, so I don't want manufacturers to die. I want them to reduce their device range to improve their update speeds and adopt new Android versions faster and that is something they have been improving, so I have few complaints for now.
>>
>>52103318
Are you autistic? If the fucking hardware won't support it, don't try to push high ass retarded resolutions out of your devices. It's not Apple's fault that everyone is trying to do 16k resolution on cell phones while Apple has decided to stick with 1080p, which is more than enough for a 5.5 inch device. Everyone's argument is always "Well <insert device here> has a 2k screen, that's obviously why it runs like a piece of shit". Getting old, quit beating a dead horse. Android has been proven time and time again to be a horribly optimized piece of shit. I had 4 Android devices and finally I just fucking had enough, especially with Google going backwards with Lollipop. I'm afraid to see the clusterfuck that is Android Marshmellow. Android has great flexibility when it comes to customization, but that's the only thing it does right. Sad thing is, a jailbroken iOS 9 device gives you even more customization than you can do on a rooted Android device running a custom ROM. Android was top because of its customization. Most of the dev market for Android is just shit now. None of the flagship phones have a good dev market at all anymore. Samsung never did have one. HTC can't get their head out of their ass, and who the hell knows what LG is trying now days.
>>
>>52109968
>If the fucking hardware won't support it
It does support it.

If we scaled all the phones down to 720p then they would all run better, including the iPhone. Does that mean we should complain and tell them to drop the resolutions?

480p would be even faster.
>>
Yes, it's way faster. It's also $300 more expensive. What's your point?
>>
>>52109505
>Apple
>FOSS

Appleshills will say anything
>>
>>52109505
There's actually a large minority of android devs who've jumped ship to C#, and a minuscule minority who kept going and landed on F#.

I'm still hoping that Google will eventually start to move towards Go. ART was a nice step in the right direction (and it'll do a lot towards increasing speed) but it's not going to hold up ten years from no.
>>
>>52109914
Ahh, the good ole Note 5. That phone was such shit I even forgot it existed. Hell, I don't even know what the top "flagship" Android phones are right now. I quit giving a fuck after 3 years of waiting for a device to be released that wasn't a battery hogging piece of junk. I think the LG G2 was the only Android phone I owned with a decent battery life, and that was only if I ran a custom ROM that stripped away the bullshit that no one cared about.
>>
>>52109964
Or. You know. Just force that third party by contract to update your phones, and it's not hard to port pure android, even a single person can do that. Also redirect customers to that party for software support. I honestly don't see any downsides of outsourcing, why Google themselves don't offer such services?
>>
>>52110026
http://www.opensource.apple.com/

OS X source.
>>
>muh speed benchmarks

applefags being delusional as always
>>
>>52110004
Placebo resolutions (>320 ppi) are fucking useless. They're trying to sell their phones on marketing gimmicks and the performance suffers as a result. There are some root-level tools you can use to change your phone to a lower resolution. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nomone.resolution_changer
>>
File: 2015-12-28 17-14-47.jpg (8 KB, 247x187) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 17-14-47.jpg
8 KB, 247x187
embarrassing yourself /g/
>>
>>52110004
You don't understand. We shouldn't complain to have the resolutions dropped, we should complain and tell these fuckers to put GPU's in these phones that can properly support the resolutions they're trying to push out.

You don't take a fucking GeForce GTX 650 Ti and try to play games at 4K on it. The same reason you don't take a shitty ass Snapdragon 810 and an Adreno 420 and try to push 4K.

There's no doubt that if we downscaled back to 720p that everything would run better. Fuck, let's drag everything down to 140p. The point is you don't try to push 4K resolution out of hardware that can BARELY manage 720p at a smooth rate, let alone fucking 4K.
>>
>>52110004
It's about striking a reasonable balance. The diminished returns of a 4k screen on a 5.5" screen are indisputable.

>>52110026
There's a shitton of fully FOSS third-party iOS libraries, many of which are used in 70%+ of iOS apps. Examples:

https://github.com/AFNetworking/AFNetworking
https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage
https://github.com/magicalpanda/MagicalRecord
https://github.com/ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveCocoa
https://github.com/Mantle/Mantle

iOS devs love coming to a consensus and focusing their efforts to make great libraries. It's not like Android, Linux, or Windows development where everybody does everything differently and energy is pointlessly split and regularly wasted on wheel reinvention.
>>
>>52110104
The problem is with TouchWiz (I had a Note 4) the interface scaling was all fucked when you tried to use a custom resolution. So in order to do so, you needed to run an AOSP ROM. And well, by doing that you lose out on half the features you're paying for if you have say a Samsung device.

These companies are just retarded. I went from a Note 4 to an iPhone 6 Plus and I honestly can't tell a difference in the screen, other than the Retina display on the iPhone 6 Plus has a hell of a lot better response time than that shitty Super AMOLED screen that everyone tries to build up.
>>
>>52109736
Are you retarded?
>>
>>52109792
two different things dude
>>
>>52110144
The absurd resolution on these phones doesn't matter because your eyes are physically incapable of telling the difference.

Unless you're one of those omega-autistics that holds the phone right up to your face with one eye closed, or uses a magnifying glass, it doesn't fucking matter.

The S6 has a 577 ppi display. That is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>52105867
Did you even watch the video fucking mongrel?
It showed a second lap where it reopened all its apps in the same state they were closed, while androshit had to reload its apps even if it has three fucking GB of it. I seriously might switch to applel soon.
>>
>>52109914
What? This guy absolutely loved Windows phone OS. He had high hopes for the return. All the arguments he gives are things actual people were dealing with.

Whether he is paid by Samsung, that doesn't mean that the issues are transparent.
>>
>>52110204
Don't buy Samshit I guess. Or at least, don't buy Samshits with tons of custom features that AOSP/CM lacks.
>>
>>52110324
There's a kernel value called swappiness and on all these high end devices with tons of RAM, it's still set to a value better suited for a piece of shit with 1 GB. Android is just hyper aggressive with it's killing.
>>
>>52110363
>Samshits with tons of custom features
Never had a samshit, is there some real useful features? Before you start, phablets are instantly discarded.
>>
>>52110406
The ones with the pen. Note series I think.
>>
>>52110424
Nothing useful then.
>>
File: iPhone 6 vs Nexus 5.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
iPhone 6 vs Nexus 5.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>52102565
How would the 2013 Nexus 5 fare against the iPhone 6s?
Out of curiosity.
>>
>>52106961
wiff
>>
>>52110508
you ok sir
>>
No one will ever convince me that Windows phones aren't superior
>>
>>52111378
>no one will ever convince me how delusional I am
This is nothing to be proud of.
>>
I bought a lagdroid because it was pretty, what do people do on their phones that makes power so important?
>>
>>52111447
Pretty rich coming from a iTard.
>>
>>52111654
I was converted by good hardware and software, what can I say?
>>
>>52111677
But good hardware and software is only offered by Windows phones.
>>
>>52111703
refer to
>>52111447
>>
>>52111715
refer to
>>52111654
>>
File: 1449247795802.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
1449247795802.gif
2 MB, 334x357
Thinking about treating myself to a Nexus 6p.

I'd have to pay off my One M8 (around $360, then buy the 6p for $99.)

Hoping I can hawk my M8 for around $100 to put towards the Nexus. Should I do it senpai, otherwise wouldn't be able to upgrade until Jan. 2017.
>>
>>52111786
wait till 2017 and buy an iPhone, would fit you perfectly
>>
>>52111783
refer to
>>52111715
>>
>>52111811
>an iPhone, would fit you perfectly

I can't stand those things desu
>>
>>52111959
sucks to be you then, it's you're destiny
>>
>>52109914
Proof?
>>
>>52106961
Yeah it is. What are you talking about?
>>
>>52102565
>No Note 5 or Samsung S6

Scripted fucking media play
>>
>>52110162
>It's about striking a reasonable balance. The diminished returns of a 4k screen on a 5.5" screen are indisputable.
None of those phones are 4k. I think both are 1440p? It's a step up from 1080 and still a distinguishable difference to some people but not the around 1900p resolution you would get on 4k.

>>52110144
Again, none of these devices are 4k.

>>52110386
Pretty much this. You never see Android run out of RAM on the high end devices yet it unloads apps from memory anyway. It's most likely a problem of legacy settings from when they were targeting older devices.
The first 5.1.1 build I got on my Note Edge would have, at max, four Active Applications and would still often unload a couple and drop to two. After the second 5.1.1 update I have seen up to eight in the list and often find six or so in there if I just check at random.
It would probably be worth retesting Android devices especially after updates because of such improvements.
>>
>>52112908
He's already done videos of iPhone 6S vs Note 5/S6.
>>
>>52113199
Install the Xposed module 'app settings', then check the 'resident' tick in each app's list

My Note 5 can now easily hold 7 of my frequently used apps and some more, I never have to reload apps at all unless after a reboot
>>
>>52112023
sucks to be straight, frugal and wanting more utility
>>
>>52102565
>autism tests...
call me when you can install whatever app you want regardless of if its on the "app store", kid
>>
so android is actually faster for the way I use my phone. good to know. Mobile gaming is for tards.
>>
>>52113341
all that is actually not relevant
>>
>>52106987
Well aren't you just a shining beacon of virtue. We should all hope to live up to the standard you set. I'm selling all of my belongings as I type this so I can buy a plane ticket to Africa, and I'm bringing 10 boxes of Raisin Bran with me so I can feed a few villages.
>>
>>52109736
yes, because the average consumer is going to be running a custom rom on their phone. This will definitely be the case for most users.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.