[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your vision of your perfect self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462471561516.jpg (493 KB, 1370x1922) Image search: [Google]
1462471561516.jpg
493 KB, 1370x1922
Here's mine:
>Be me
>After work hit the gym
>Drive home from gym on a super cool motor cycle
>Work is building robots
>Pull up in driveway, my 4 children are playing on the lawn
>All beautiful Aryans
>Walk into house, admire pictures of me in space from being an astronaut and stuff
>Smell delicious wop food
>Walk into kitchen
>See qt 3.14 wife making us food
>Eat food
>Go to workshop in backyard, make some cool shit out of wood
>On the way to starting a side hustle w/ sons
>Go for walk with family to park with our dogs
>Play
>Go home
>Rail wife
>Sleep
>>
I'll just post my ideal fitness goals

>220kg deadlift
>140kg bench
>100kg clean and press
>60kg turkish get-up
>20 pull ups
>L-sit to handstand (straddle or regular)
>full front and side splits (will probably never happen unfortunately due to my hip joint structure and/or ligament length
>5 second human flagpole
>sub 6 minute mile
>sub 12 second 100m dash

if i could achieve all of this simultaneously i'd be pretty happy.
>>
>>37064679
Good fitness goals. I believe you can do it, anon.

Mine are:
140kg bench
100kg OHP
140kg front squat
200kg DL

They're not big goals, but recovering from an injury that's prevented me from deadlifting and squatting for months now will hopefully speed me on my way. 1RMs before injury were 100kg bench, 75kg OHP, 100kg front squat and 170kg DL.
>>
>>37064571
i think I'm a bad person. I'm a TC (Which stands for Tank commander) in the United States military and lately ever since Trump won the republican nomination and his speeches about planting boots on the ground to fight against ISIS and possibly syria I've been getting it on my head about possibly leading my platoon to destroy every enemy that my orders set out me to do. I want a big war (maybe this is my childishness) but I just want to be like Guderian, Hausser, Rommel and Patton themselves. I want to leave a legacy behind and I don't give a shit about how many people die. Is this ambitiousness or just insane ramblings?
>>
File: Download.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>37064571
Here's mine
>go to the gym after uni
>I have reached 4/3/5 plate on the big 3 and have a visible six pack, so I just have to maintain now, maybe shift some focus on 100 m sprint and cnj
>grades are great by the way, professors be mirin
>work up a sweat, go home, eat
>my average gf gives me a massage while asking about my day
>naturally I do the same
>we take a bath together, fuck like rabbits and fall asleep holding each other
>we wake up next morning
>she tells me she loves me
>>
>>37064789
Why can't you make this shit real?
>>
>>37064809
You're sick of hearing this one on /fit/, but it is very hard for me to get girls
Club sluts are easy and a couple drinks help, but I want a more permanent relationship right now
The rest I'm not worried about, barring any accident they will sort of come on their own.
>>
>>37064868
I do know what you mean as I am there myself. Hooking up is easy but finding something legitimate is harder. Keep at it, focus on yourself, and don't let anyone get you down. It'll happen if you just put yourself out there.
>>
>>37064785
Everyone tells soldiers that they should fear combat but you train for it for years, who would not be excited by the prospect of using your training? Furthermore, isis are faggots so killing them should be a great joy and benefit to the world. I hope you get your wish and annihilate all of them.
>>
>in a nice casket
>in the cemetery near my house on a hill
>decomposing in peace
soon
>>
>>37064571
Here's mine:
>There's nothing
>Absolute darkness
>I am dead
>Am I dead?
>No, I'm not actually dead
>I'm unborn
>I never actually existed
>Sweet
>>
>>37064769
my lifts are close to yours

120kg bench, 170kg deadlift, 72.5kg OHP.

fucking OHP is a bitch to progress in.
>>
>>37064937
I love OHP, train it all the time and have had seriously good results with it. Oddly it's the only lift I haven't had problems with. Getting a 2plate bench was an absolute fucking nightmare journey and don't get me started on DLing and squatting.
>>
>>37064785
It's neither, just immaturity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.