[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your homegym hoe ready /fit/? Last weekend I pulled this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 05042016.jpg (204 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
05042016.jpg
204 KB, 1080x810
Is your homegym hoe ready /fit/?

Last weekend I pulled this girl and we went to my place... It all went good until we entered my room. She then suddenly decided that she needs to leave...

How can I make my room more sloot friendly? Does it look that creepy? I just like to lift desu
>>
I can smell that room from here lol

Try decorating the walls with shit from your favorite team, hell hang a rug atleast. Get real blinds for that window. Polish those weights, make them presentable and clean.

I really don't know, you kind of fucked up the appeal of the room by having the rack there. If you want gains you are definitely on your way, but nobody is going to want to hang out in your smelly spunk cave.
>>
>>37036892
Lol holy fuck, this is spot on, it's like you can smell the b. O. And semen just looking at that photo
>>
>>37036813
Jesus fuck anon, buy some candles or some shit and get rid of grandma's lamp, open up that fucking window and get a vacuum, organize your weights so they take up as less space as possible, buy girl shit... Extra pillows and stuff they like... It took me years to get the hang of this, no one says you have to turn your place into some girly paradise but it should at least be female friendly if you want them to hang out... You ever walked into a girls room and seen it look like that degenerate mess you call a room?? Then why would they want to hang out in that shit??
>>
>>37036813
Bed sheets over the window. .....
Instant pussy dehydrator. ...
>>
>>37036813
Mine's in my garage
>>
>>37036813
If you took away the homegym part, it would look like a sleeper cell's room that only waits for his assignment to kill the pope or something.
>>
Protip: The room looks like shit even without the rack.

Either way you change everything or nothing at all, just removing the rack would be pointless.
>>
>>37038176
I was thinking more like where son of Sam spent his days before heading out into the night
>>
>>37038124
Younger women are absolute shit at rooms. Shits always a disgrace of mess
>>
>>37038254
Yeah you are right about that, I'm thinking with a 30yrold mind though and looking at that room was like walking into my teenage nephews room and instantly wanting to tell him to Clean up his fucking act because no decent girl will fuck him in that mess
>>
File: 1462295849521.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1462295849521.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>37036813

Jesus fucking Christ, that's great OP. I mean seriously, her impression of that could be any one of a hundred hilarious things. Just imagine her describing this to her friends.
>and then his bedroom had this weird heavy duty machine in the middle of the floor maybe for working out or sex? there was white stuff everywhere and covered windows and it smelled like sweat mold
>>
>>37036813
ITT newfags don't recognize one of the most reposted images on the whole of /fit/
>>
>tfw your house/room is hoe ready but your body isn't
>>
>>37038658
retard
>>
>>37038176
i laughed way to hard at this.
>>
>>37036813
>not getting a girl turned on so much she begs to fuck on the couch
thank god my living room is hoe ready because my bedroom is a mess
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.