[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys at your gym thread >The Squat Master Comes in and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxMjY3MzYwMjY5.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxMjY3MzYwMjY5.jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
>guys at your gym thread

>The Squat Master

Comes in and stretches every part of his body for half an our before heading over to the Squat rack and performing the most perfect highbar ATG squats I've ever seen, never seen him do anything but Squats

>The Brown Goblin

5'2" Indian guy with the ugliest face I've ever seen, half-reps everything and has the worst chest gap in the gym. Has good squats though.

>The French Man

Comes in wearing a beaner and Crocs, hangs upside down from the pull-up bar and looks around the weightroom like a bat. No facial expression, reads literature in his rest time.

>Mariusz Polaski Sklep Wiedzemin Kurwa Virtus Pro

Most Polish guy I've ever seen, speaks with a thick polish accent and mainly does Polish exercises, when a fellow Pole comes into the gym it's non-stop Polish. Probably comes to the gym because he wants to be pashaBiceps.
>>
File: 1332599331311.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1332599331311.png
127 KB, 800x800
>Protein Farticus

Me

>mfw
>>
>>34879210
My protein farts are so potent it caused them to put up a smell pollution sign at my gym.
>>
>Congo

Huge 6'5 black dude from the congo who lifts real heavy, but only for upperbody. Talks to every girl that comes into the gym. bro all around, gave my lifting buddy free tickets once.

>Pajama Joe

A guy who only comes in about once a week for a pt meeting. He has terrible acne, a pony tail, and lifts in pajamas

>Elias, the most autistic of the greek gods

Huge powerlifter who is extremely autistic. I complemented him on his lift once and he tarded out.

>Rager, the short man

Skinny as a stick, with a constant angry face. He can lift much more than you think he does

> Red

Most beautiful french woman with red hair you will ever see. Does perfect squats with perfect form. legit 10/10
>>
>The spacemarine

Giant 6'5 dude who looks like he could be a superhero. All he does is dumbbell shit as well. Im not sure how he stays that big

>Rugby national team member

Hugest dude around. His head is the size of my torso
>>
The tripod of tripods

Its like magic, 3 gangs of guys, all with 3 people in, only 1 in each gang looks like they lift, only ever seem to.broout on.upper body stuff
>>
>>34880076
holy shit, do you work out at Anytime Fitness?
>>
>>34880106
Nope, fit4less.
Worrying actually, after having to wait 10 mins between sets of bench I was thinking of transferring gyms
>>
>>34880076
We have this at my gym, only its in pairs of two.
>>
>>34879169
I'm the French Man.
I also do real workouts tho, but I do those at a different gym.
>>
>>34880172
why tho? why pay for two gyms?
>>
>>34880175
One is a community centre I get for cheap, the other one I'm at for free as a work benefit (I work in a full time land management and evaluation position with the government in Canada, they have good benefits and decent salary).
>>
Had to get off mobie and on my computer just because of this thread. There aren't that many people who use the gym at my community college, but everyone has their own unique flavor.

>The Bench Warmer
Babyface looking child who, if we're going by looks and what I've seen, only benches his max. Pretty decent 2pl8 though. Not sure how he keeps it since he'll do 5 or so 1RMs and leave after.

>Thinson Tide
Auschwitz mode kid with a speech impediment that really doesn't know what hes doing. I taught him to breathe when he does his >100lb benches. Might take him up as a student. Always wears an Alabama beanie.

>Warm up
Black guy who comes in, will do a few (as in 5-8) bench presses or squats and leave right after. I've never seen him do more than one exercise on a given day.

>The Milf
Teacher of a morning class I sometimes run into at the gym. She doesn't lift, but she's always mirin' and flirty.

>Skinny and The Sticks
Members of The Milfs class. Bunch of kids fresh out of highschool, none of them weighing over 120lbs and all have that nerdy look to them. Not sure why they're even in the gym: they'll shadow box, curl 5lbs, then do cardio. Nice kids though.

>Eeyore
Older (50s) black woman I've only encountered a few times. Has this miserable look on her face 24/7, like she sees her first dog getting run over again and again and again.

>The Wildlings
Not sure about this group. They only came to the gym once as part of a class, I don't even know if they were in college or not. All definitely minors. They swarmed the machine room, each of them taking up every single machine and rotating out every five minutes to the next. 3 grills stayed in the free weight area to watch me bench, not sure how i felt about that.
>>
>>34879169
>Polish exercises
What the fuck are those?
>>
>The screamin' demon
5'7 Asian, ripped upper body, recently started free weight training for legs. Before every lmao2pl8 squat set, yells motivation at himself in the mirror (YOU GOT THIS!) (LETS GO!!) and then screams his lungs out during every rep. Does jumping jacks in between sets.

>nogains jon
has been at the gym for 3 years, probably twice a week on average. Has literally made no gains. Squats about 50kg. Wears gloves.

>crazy eyes
also a gainsless regular, the difference being that he will talk relentlessly to you before, after and DURING your goddamn sets about pointless shit. Despite knowing fuck all, I have seen him give squat advice to the 2 resident oly lifters. Doesn't rerack weight.
>>
>ArabBro
Wears a personal belt that says "Gains" across the back

Always giving his friends advice

Actually has good form on just about everything he does
>>
File: 194.jpg (112 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
112 KB, 450x337
>>34880443
extra low slav squats

why do you think they wear tracksuits
>>
>>34879169
>stretching before squats
So he's a gym idiot
>>
The Snap Back Kids
3 young blokes who curl and upright row while throwing their backs into it
Clyde
An old fella who takes 3 hours to do 4 exercises, fairplay to him
Semen Demon
A girl who does more pullups and sprints than anyother bloke in the gym, stunning body
That Cunt
A guy who doesnt re rack, is a total tossing curl bro and just a plain cunt
Soft Cock
A fella who wears tight shorts to the gym and has a very small flacid penis that sticks up when benching
The gyms personal trainer
That guy who walks around "instructing" people how to lift and telling them that they are doing it all wrong and should be doing it his way..and hes fat but says its water retention
The Wiggers
Young over tanned black wannabees
>>
>Braindead Wide Turkish Squat Rack Hogger

Barely speaks, and just grunts and gives you a confused look when spoken to. More fat than big, spends all his time on the squat rack, and whenever anyone is using it he asks them wide-eyed when they're done and just keeps walking around with these wide pumped-up eyes.

>Polish Gentle Monster

Awesome guy, Polish lifting god, has the highest pec lifts in the gym, benches with perfect form. Always gives brohugs when greeted by friends, always gives advice, helps, great fucking guy

>Turkish Ronaldo

Looks like him, has the same attitude, same look in his eyes. Only does hypertrophy and cardio, barely smiles, always a haughty look.

>Built Parking Guard Guy

Most built guy in the gym, he's big and solid, black, works as a parking administrator or something. Comes in, does insanely heavy squats, heavy dumbbell presses, a bunch of supersets. Grouchywhen working out, but always very nice in conversation, and gives a shitload of advice
>>
>>34879169
Lost it at brown goblin
>>
>the faithful jew
comes in with a yamaka on and doesn't let it move for any lift he does
>rabbi big jew
lanklet weakling with a nose bigger than his bicep. gives shitty lifting advice by showing other jews improper form
>the couple
guy and girl who lift together around the same time as my pull day. every time between sets I'll do a psyche out by punching the bag a bit, the man in an effort to posturize himself to the girl will try to hit the heavy bag
the girl spends her entire time watching me lift through the mirror
>Corporate Jew
this guy is an old jew, talks yiddish to his other jew bag co workers who are beneath him in the hierarchy, he thinks because he is president of his own company and can give other people shit, one time he asked me if I was going to move or not ( I wasn't in anyone's way) and I went off on him telling him that I'm not his son or his lackey he can't talk to me like that because I'll break all his teeth and wear them as a necklace, he avoids mes now
>jew goblin of gains
5/10 chick who works at the gym, tries to intiate hour long conversations with anyone lifting
>cross fit shill
a powerful jew who has no shame or humility, he walks around the gym like the floor is made of lava doing ridiculous cross fit excercises with very low weights, once spotted throwing a 45 pound plate on the ground repeatedly. being that he is stupid and jewish he gets in the way of other people's lifts with his embarrassing routine and ironically poor range of motion
>>
File: slavthread.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
slavthread.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>34880657
Hello my brother, my friend. Czy mówisz po polsku?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
>>
>>34880668
Now then r kid ur a propa geeza aint ya
>>
>Assy Chan
Asian manlet with perfect bubble butt who squats 3pl8 atg like it's nothing. Has hideous girlfriend.

>The Wanderer
Jacked dude who never picks up a weight, just stalks through the freeweight area like some sort of gym bigfoot.

>Latman
White manlet with humongous upper-body. We only cross paths once in a while on wednesday and he's always doing an hour of maxed-out lat pulldowns.

>Why Lady
Black PT who makes her middle-aged clients do asinine leaps over the benches that she drags away from their area and never returns. Leaves her personal shit on the power cage, not realizing that a couple of people actually use it. Tempted to drop a 45 on her key-fob some day.
>>
>>34879169
>Guys at my gym

>The Guru

5'10 or so bro-hippie hybrid with a bronze tan year long from working out doors and a man-bun. Literally does nothing but extremely light weight high volume tempo sets to get definition on his barely ottermode body.

Spends roughly an hour or so in the steam room or walking on the stair stepper watching everyone else in the gym.

>Ragnar

The 5'9 or so build-fat guy at every gym that puts every machine on the highest possible weight and then reps it out before going for lmao 3pl8 bench or 5pl8 DLs. Huge fucking beard obligatory, tribal tats supplementary.

>Queen Camel Toe

My fitness waifu. Roughly 5'10 blonde aryan qt with the worlds tightest, glossiest pony tail and firmest, thickest, but proportionate ass i've ever seen.

Frequently seen wearing exclusively pink outfits, with the tight sports shorts to accentuate her camel-toe while performing any leg workouts or exercises that involve bending over.

>Chad thundercock

General term for all the faggots that clearly only work arms and chest, have no back, legs, or even proportionate shoulders.

>Last but not least
>Circuit-fag

In every gym he's that bastard that takes FOUR sets of dumbells in rush-hour to fucking pump out some drop-sets. Sometimes he just does it to look like he's more intense when he has a bunch of fucking dumbells crowding the bench

>me

Newb-gainz mode judging everyone hypocritically.
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 1536x2048
>>34880747
You seem like a very pleasant person there friend
>>
>>34880371
kek'd at the last sentence

>Ultra Giga Nigga
Huge black guy who never trains legs but benches lmao3plates

>betas
two guys who look like shit, look insecure as fuck, do the most pointless exercises and are making literally no gains. The other day one of them was curling like it was his last day on Earth and the other one was sitting on the ground looking up at him
>>
>>34879169
>Virtus Pro
>>
>Magical negro
Coolest dude i've ever seen in the gym. Helped me a lot when i was a total noob and talks to everyone. Benchess 100kg and only use machines during leg workouts.(i think he died tho)
>cute receptionist
just a cute receptionist i wanna bang
>the gossip couple
only see them in sartudays, the woman is a pt or something but they only do retarded shit for abs and talk about everyone
>The actor
middle age tard that do retarded shit with pathetic wheight and screams A LOT prentending he is lifting heavy
> the manlet
manlet instructor that only talks to hotties and people who work out hard

>inb4: i'm aware that my english has cancer
>>
File: Mfw(424).jpg (8 KB, 239x308) Image search: [Google]
Mfw(424).jpg
8 KB, 239x308
Not very many people in my community college gym

>Black Warden
An older black guy that sits at the front desk but when its just one other person there he will go and rerack weights qith his keys jingling all the time everywhere he goes

>Jewcep
Stereotypical jew guy with giant arms and chest but tiny chicken legs and he constantly talks about league of legends with some of his nerd friends he brings in but they never stick to the routine

>The lean bean
Some ottermode mexican kid that has so little bodyfat that he actually was told he needed to bulk so he could start scuba diving again

>Sincere Somolian
Black guy who is v respectful of personal space and over apologizes about him fetting in the way whenever youre working out within a 6ft~ radius of him

Other than that everyone else is just kinda normal
>>
>Slobby Lifting Jesus
One of the PTs I think. Has long ringlet hair that looks slightly greasy. I can't tell if he's trying to grow a beard or has a goatee and forgets to shave the rest of his face sometimes.
Teaches people to step forwards off the hooks for squats. Seems to lift okay himself.

>Heavenly Ass Lass
Black female PT. Cute face. Always used to wear a halter top thing that showed off her shoulders, but I guess somebody finally talked to her about it (there's a rule against "overly large arm holes" because nobody fucking cleans their sweat off the machines I guess) so now she always wears this dang jacket or something.
But she still wears tight as hell 3/4 yoga pants in like 10 different patterns, showing off the perfect globes of her rear and her nicely defined thighs too.

>Giga-Sikh.
I don't think he's actually sikh, he doesn't wear the turban. But he does have a bushy beard and otherwise looks similar. He's pretty built, but not very defined, taller than 6'6", but I'm not sure how much taller. I'd believe him if he said he was 6'10". One of the three dudes there I've seen rep more than 3 plates on bench. It was 360 for 4 to 6 reps the last time I saw him max out.

>Big Black Bubba
Also tall, but still manages near sphericalness. Very cheerful. Despite thick legs does surprisingly light squats. But benches a little more than 3 plates.

>Maybe it's a Trap?
Cute girl with small breasts and short really blonde hair, and one of the most muscular women there. Does hip thrusts every time I see her in the gym. Don't think she's actually a trap, but I did mistake her for a boythe first time I saw her. Surprisingly high voice.
>>
>>34879169
>Comes in wearing a beaner
I can only imagine him hanging upside down from the pull-up bar with a bored-looking Mexican guy strapped to his head.
>>
File: 5 scoops.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
5 scoops.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
>Muscle Tits (Korean whore with no tits)

Giggles around the place for hours waiting for attention, has been passed around by me & fellow gym bros i catch her at random 24hrfitness across San Jose/Sunnyvale, some guy bragged about it on fb or insta & her bf found out came into the gym trying to get the yoga teacher fired since his name was mentioned
>tfw She doesn't go to my main gym anymore

>Permabulk bro

catch this guy in the locker room dipping a huge protein bar into a jar of peanut butter, built like a wall & doesn't talk much.

>Wu-tang clan

Group of like 7 Asian curl bros that look jacked but have to be 5'5-5'7 tops look good tho.

>Budda

biggest chinaman i've ever met 6'4-6'5 300lbs+ easy but looks like a ball with no muscle mass,still has the best lifts in the gym but mostly just comes in to make jokes with everyone & hit on the girls

>Oriental Test club

the 4 Asian trainers that do fit expos, i befriended them at the gym they hook it up with roids & the nudes of mostly every girl they have fucked from the gym.

>King manlet

The only white guy in the gym full of Asians & Indians, Works everything besides legs. likes to come into the gym at 1am so he can be the biggest guy in the gym & spot the late night cardio bunnies with daddy issues.
>Can only squat 2pl8s but diddy lifts 4.5pl8s muscle unbalanced to the max
>Has the nastiest protein farts in the Bay area
>once he farts he walks away quickly & watches peoples faces as the smell of rotten eggs hits them mid lift
>He sometimes blames the Indians about the foul smell
this guy is me
>>
>>34881762

>tfw I'm perma bulk bro
>>
>The Pool Pump
roiding lebo manlet that stops by the gym for 10 minutes before going to the pool to get a pump. does some curls, lat raises etc and then gets changed in the bathroom, gets his gf to take photos of him flexing just outside the gym. One time wanted to use my rope attachment that I bring (it is an apartment gym and people have stolen things in there so I don't leave my shit in there). He just kept pointing at it saying "rope" so I just stared at him in hopes that he would form a complete sentence asking if he could use it.
>HIITing Pajeet
Some tiny young indian man that comes in and does this intense cardio stuff. He goes hard but it looks like a waste of time t.b.h, and he takes up too much fucking room sometimes because some of the exercises have him literally bouncing around the room
>The Arnie Presser
Some international curlbro guy that doesn't train his legs and works out in shorts and sandals. I only ever see him doing arm stuff and Arnold press
>Ottermode Delight
Cute guy that looks pretty decent, def has some asian in him. Does a brosplit, is usually in there for a while but I like him because he looks pretty good and actually works out his whole body. Would talk to/10 but I don't
>>
>Spiderman

This dude has one arm and dressed up as Spiderman for halloween

>Mr. Half-way-to-making-it

His lifts are pretty good but you can just tell by the way he carries himself he doesn't have the confidence that comes with making it. He also probably needs to cut some weight but he's not a jackass so he's aight

>Master Hacker

This dude could be cast as a hacker in a terrible action movie because he's stick-thin and has terrible greasy hair. I wanna walk past him and shout "THEY'RE HACKING THE MAINFRAME" and see how he responds

>Not-jacked-enough-to-be-shirtless

Dude takes his shirt off in the weightroom of a 24 Hour Fitness. He's a fat hairy man. I don't know what to say.
>>
>The Persian Pair
A Pair of Iranian guys who do every exercise together and I don't mean switching off, but will do the workouts together making them entirely pointless. One will bench, and the other one will help him by curling the bench bar, or if one is doing preacher curls, the other one will push up on the weight. It's really dumb.

>The Jamaican
Some Jamaican guy that does leg presses all the time, and never upper body. He leg presses over 1000lb but his upper body is tiny. He looks weird.

>Purple
Lady that wears all purple, and drives a purple minivan.

>Giga Nigga 9000
I've seen this guy once, but he came in and benched 450lbs. Like holy shit.

>Da Bears
Two loud old assholes that shout to each other across the gym, always want to make sure they're heard and will use machines and let the weights slam. One got kicked out because he got pissed off when one of the staff told him he probably shouldn't lift in sandals.

>Cute Girl that's Always Doing Leg Day or Squats
I've seen her all the time, and I can't seem to talk to her. I'm not good at opening up dialogue.

I see lots of other people all the time, but not much that's interesting to note.
>>
>The oly lifter
5'10 guy with a weird face but awesome body. Goes into the gym clean and jerkin' his way out again. He yells and grunts and drops the weights loud as shit so everybody looks at him.

>the fat powerlifter
This 5'4 manlet definitely weighs over 200lbs and only does squats and bench press. He's bald and incredibly ugly, seems to know most people here.

>The handsome stud
No homo but this guy is absolutely perfect except that he's around 5'10. He's a PT and really knows what he's talking about too.

>Attention whore 1
19 years old blondie. Wears skimpy clothing and kips pullups and does bodyweight shit

>Attention whore 2
Beautiful face, incredible body. Probably comes close to a 10/10. Nice to talk with, does useful shit with dumbbells but wears tight clothing and makes sure her ass is always in sight.

>Gay trucker and his "wife"
some 6'3 dude who's pretty jacked and has tattoo sleeves does some curls and bench and stupid shit and often brings his 5'11 wife who's equally unattractive.

>Me
Doing SL for a while, making steady gains but still weak as shit. I often get mires when I do ropeskipping though. I've done two years of kickboxing so I'm a pro at that shit.

>Gymbuddy
Lanky scrawny fuck who knows a lot about cars and technical shit. I know him from my school. He's not really my friend but he's the only one I know there who wants to train seriously.

>Other SL fag
There's this other guy who does SL and seems pretty autistic. He's always quiet and avoids eyecontact. I'm 80% certain he browses /fit/.
>>
>Captain beard
This man talks to nobody but himself, and its usually in feint mutters. Has a huge thick beard and long black hair. Looks like he fights meth heads and dogs.has perfect form

>han and chewy

Big fat hairy dude with a neck beard and his short fit friend who is extremely handsome (yes homo)

>Fats mcgee and the retarted three

4 fat bitches who walk in and do nothing but 10 minutes of cardio
>>
>Condom
The guy that uses gloves, knee protection, elbow protection, the belt, and wrist wraps. Wears them all for every exercise, including curls, leg lifts, etc.
>>
>Scruff

Tall man with OK lifts, but never anything really impressive. Does a strange stretching routine after his work out and always smells like wood chips. One time I'm pretty sure he was drunk and doing squats like a moron

>The Cat

It's black, walks in and takes a shit on the floor right next to the litter box then looks at me like I'm going to pick it up. Got kicked out once

Home gym master race right guys?
>>
>>34882477
>Home gym master race right guys?

Well played.
>>
>Fatass
Fat fuck who started lifting with Manlet 5 months ago and hasn't dropped a single pound. Has weak as fuck lifts, sweats way too much, and never wipes down the shit he uses

>Manlet
5'4" Lightskinned Italian looking dude with a baby face. Has been lifting for longer than me but still only squats 1pl8. Hits on all the girls in the gym. Constantly correcting Fatasses form.

>Triceps
Weird as fuck Asian guy whose triceps have left humanity. Almost always doing isolations or close grip bench

>SS+GOMAD
Skelly who, over the course of 6 months using GOMAD, has made minuscule gains and has grown an unsightly stomach bulge. Think skinnyfat but with a big protruding gut.

>GeekSquad
Group of 3 Indians who each do like 10 sets of bench press whenever they come in. Stink up the whole place.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 750x1334
Alright, ill do the ones in my college gym
>babyface doctor
Medschool manlet who barely looks like he lifts with clothes on, however he can deadlift 4pl8 and squat 3pl8, he , solid, thick, tight, etc., very social guy and uses one set of clothes when doing cardio, then changes his outfit for weightlifting, autist haircut

>Svetlana and the Blondes
Group of european exchange women, all quite fit, only two of them are cute, all commanded by this 6' momma bear who only does compounds with the best form and the best ass i've ever seen, she coaches the blondes

>Mike The Molester
Guy from the front desk, doesnt look like he has ever set a foot in a gym before, really creepy, always hitting on every single girl no matter how ugly or fat, talks to everybody like he has known you for years

>Bluto
Fat bearded fuck who only does upper body, never seen him squat or hop on a cardio machine, thinks he's the fittest in the place and always poses in the mirror

>Butterface Berta
Fittest girl in the gym, does tons of cardio and core work, she can squat hard and perfect, always hitting on me, but no matter how good of a body you have, that cant fix your face

>PidgeonGuy
Guy who looks literally like a fucking pidgeon, his face and his body, im scared the fucker gonna go and say "gru" to me, always walk like he has a dildo up his ass, SHOUTS everytime he does a rep
>>
>the weeb

asian kid who I saw once practicing fucking kendo in the weights area.
>>
>>34882189
ive been laughing for three minutes at "fats mcgee and the retarded three"
>>
>pajeet

Big guy who does bicep curls for an hour and leaves.

>how? man

massive 6"8' body-builder who only uses the treadmill at walking speed.

>midget miza

Lifting bro, jacked as fuck but only 5"5, hits on every girl and shouts "RACK CITY BITCH" before every set.

>Russian Terminator

Other lifting bro, Lithuanian 6"4 crazy guy, been hanging around with him for half my life and never seen anyone try anything with him.

>that long haired guy

6"1' noob gains guy, hair down to his shoulder blades. Spends 6 days a week in gym and most of the time he is doing legs. this is me.

overall my gym is perfect:

£30 per month
18+ rule
body-building speciality gym
out of the way so it is always quiet
you can drop the weights and scream as much as you like
>>
>Rippetoe's Apprentice

Young guy who only does squats and deadlifts with perfect form. Has a distinct hair swoop that I'm tempted to to snip off.

>Front Desk Slut

Ditzy teenage girl who works the front desk. Tried flirting with her once and I realized she's pretty stupid. Something about her face makes me think she's a wild party girl anyway.

>Based Negro

The token black man, somewhat short but severely jacked. Extremely nice and likes to talk to everyone.

>The Hulk
Biggest guy in the gym. Does incline bench with 115lb dumbbells. Also works there and gives good advice.

>The Old Farts Club
Group of elderly men who hang out in the locker room with their dicks unrestrained. No sightings in any other location.

>Prime Butterface
Girl with a 10/10 body but a 6/10 face, always does kickbacks with skin-tight leggings. I ain't complaining though.
>>
>FLEX YOUR MUSCLES
This weird regular at my gym that blasts Filth-era Swans literally every single time he comes in for over a year now, haven't seen him a single day without headphones in
Mirin' him still though, can bench 300+ with medium difficulty

besides him, everyone else at my gym are total normalfags
>>
>>34882626
>GeekSquad

Kek
>>
>>34880661

Seems like it's just you
>>
>>34883142
I was like "Oh that's me"

>300+ Bench

No it aint.
>>
>>34883071
God I think I'm the apprentice. Have you seen him in awhile?
>>
>>34881805
Tfw I want to be permabulk bro.
>>
My gym is mad crowded (24 hour fitness- Broomfield pls lift with me) so I'll gloss over the regulars that stand out

>Big Jamaica
5'9 215lb black dude with a silly accent. Loves to talk to people, real nice guy, usually lifts with his skellymode wife. Calls everybody "Big Bwouy" in the typical jamaican fashion

>40 and up crew
A collection of beyond-their-peak men and women who lift to maintain their youthful vigor. The women cake makeup on their face, the men blast test like its nothing. Aside from age, all of them have outdated hairstyles.

>Musclehamster
8/10 girls with a 6/10 face, slightly masculine in both face and body. Shredded as fuark, blonde, works at the gym. I assume shes trying to become a trainer, but is the nicest lady I've met. Just a real sweetheart

>Ching Dynasty
HALF OF MY FUCKING GYM is comprised of asian people. The gym sits right next to what some call "the asian district" lo and behold, many of them are seeking Goku mode. Notable members have been seen wearing a full DBZ outfit, jean shorts (on a man), and every form of meme-tier lifting gear.

>Tall Luke
6'7 gym employee. Knows my name, total bro-tier dude. Lifted his way out of lanklet. Good luck to him.

My gym is also full of shitheads, I have gotten in a confrontation every other day I'm there.
>>
I go to a powerlifting/stronman gym, so mine's a bit different:

>The Coach
~55 year old bodybuilder who coached high-school athletics for over 20 years. Nice guy, outgoing, very motivating, always dropping useful advice.

>Gimli
5'6" animal of a man. Has beard, flowing hair, and competes at 220. Known to lift in flannel, Only drinks hard liquor, as beer has no effect on him anymore. Benches over 4pl8.

>Captain Egypt
Super nice dude, very humble, legs don't look that jacked, but I've seen him do pause squats at 5pl8. Has 10/10 oly lifter gf.

>The Irish Madman
Short guy with bright red beard. Quiet and keeps to himself. Witnessed him pull 600 DL at 148 bodyweight. Exclusively runs Smolov.

>The Mirin' Couple
Powerlifter who's dating 10/10 girl, both of them lift literally seven days a week, somehow they manage to avoid injuries and hold down jobs. Both pretty chill.

>The Human Wreckingball
~40 yr old Marine and construction worker. Measures 5'10 in both directions. Strong as an ox, could tear me in half, covered in tats, competes in meets regularly, and one of the kindest people I've ever met.

>The Acolyte (me)
Aspiring powerlifter, has made decent gainz on the lefts, hasn't totally left lanklet mode yet. Not worried, cause I can still lift more than most people in most gyms.
>>
>>34883071
.....where do you train?
>>
>>34879169

>tfw I am The Squat Master
>tfw I am Polish
>>
File: Geralt Squat.jpg (48 KB, 474x720) Image search: [Google]
Geralt Squat.jpg
48 KB, 474x720
>>34879169
>Wiedzemin
top kek m8 it's Wiedzmin tho
>>
>Rambo
Looks exactly, EXACTLY like rambo

>giganigga9000
I'd guess 6'3 225lbs, swole AF, has dreads, surprisingly friendly.
>>
>Stare-odactyl
DYEL Indian guy with a beak nose that give you the death glare while he walks around like a big shot with a lifting belt

>Fur Top
arab guy with curly hair who tries to pull off the hitler youth cut and fails miserably. apparently owns a restaurant has a lambo and 2 range rovers.

>Lost Glory
Guy in his late 50s early 60s who gives everyone the death stare despite being DYEL. Wears tight fitting spandex shirts and grunts

>Waifu-chan
Hot mid 30s korean personal trainer. looks fluffy and soft with an ass that would jiggle indefinitely if slapped

>The twins
sisters that work the daycare center. are hot
>>
>>34880692
>Turkish Ronaldo
lol we actually had one that kept appearing on TV, and even met the real Ronaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ebi59et_4g
>>
>>34880747

You're a faggot and no one is miring you, you delusional child
>>
>The 6'2 girl who has fucking 1% BF and shows up every day in 1980's one-piece leotards
>The dyel guy in a t-shirt and trucker hat who just meanders around and chats with people instead of actually lifting
>The chubby dude with a bowl cut who comes in with all the middle aged women to train with the personal trainers
>The personal trainers who have their clients doing dumb bullshit all day instead of real exercises
>The requisite Giant Bearded Man
>The big titted asian girl who always wears revealing tops
>The guy with a jew fro who always lifts just slightly too much and scares the shit out of you because you've had to pull shit off of him before
>>
>No Legs
Very nice, quiet guy who's ripped from the hips up. I see him making valiant efforts for some quads, but he only ever does leg-presses, so it may be a while before his body catches up.

>Rainbow Squad
Super friendly, super ripped group of guys who come in around the same time as me and do a very worthwhile workout. One of them complimented my hair and I felt like a boss.

>Cardio milfs
The gym has a bunch of cardio classes, and I only ever see these women going and coming from the training room. Most of them are a little hefty, but they always wear really nice workout gear and travel in packs.

>Old man Jenkins
Just a really old dude. About 6'0" and gets on the elliptical for 30 minutes, then does a workout on every single workout machine in the gym, and leaves. He'll occasionally acknowledge me.

>The looker
He knows I can see him looking at my ass when I'm lifting, he knows I wear baggy clothes and a sweater because I don't want the attention, but he stares anyway. He's not unpleasant, but he keeps the same hours as I do, and it's a little weird now.

>Me (The baby-dyke)
I have super short hair, was taught to lift when I wrestled in high school, and dress like a dude. People probably wonder if I'm some FTM.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 450x299
>Klebold

Dude with what I can only describe as a blue-raspberry dyed bowl cut and an upside down cross tattoo on his forehead. Talked to me between squat sets and my butthole clenched so hard it sucked up halfway into my body. Actually quite cool. We talked about rich piana's (at that point future) wedding.

>Hot Fitness Sherpa

The cardio bunny that gave me the tour when I was about to sign up. Pretty cool. Is dating the crazy huge giganigga who also works there and does competitions and shit. I saw him deadlift 6fuckingpl8 and do a little 'thanks Jesus' blown kiss to the sky thing that made me consider religion as an option in my life. Also complimented my chucks but I was autistic about it and just said 'yeah' real meekly.

>Crazy Huge Giganigga

See above.
>>
>Yao Ni Ma

5'2 ish Filipino that after 5 months I still couldn't guess at a gender. Wears red t-shirt, red hat, red basketball shorts.

>Princess Fiona
Absolutely built woman who towers over and outlifts like 75% of the guys there.

>Do you even rice?
Little young asian man who gives evil DYEL faces as people out lift him.

>Roid Monkeys (1-5)
Self Explanatory
>>
>>34879210
I once had a person spotting me squat (I didn't ASK him to do this, he took it upon himself... Thanks). I was coming out of the hole and let out the biggest fart. If you can imagine the position we were in...
I farted right on his balls.
>>
>>34879169

At my uni gym there are three people that really come to mind:

>Uncle Ruckus
Aged 50s really big black guy with only 2 teeth and old man wire glasses. Loves to go up to guys straining on a set and scream PICK THAT SHIT UP at the top of his lungs. He's really strong and loves helping people with their form, as long as you are willing to be screamed at the entire time. Also since he has only 2 teeth, the way he speaks is hilarious.

>Hairy Scooby
Older (probably early 50s), very tall and muscular white guy who often comes in with Uncle Ruckus. Puts all of us 19-23 year olds to shame on a regular basis. Rarely speaks, but will glare at you if you work too close to him or get in his way. Sometimes comes in with who I assume to be his son and does a shit ton of incline bench and dumbbell curls.

>The Duplicator

This one is actually very funny. I have gone to this school for over 4 years, and I would see this same guy almost everytime I went to the gym. And I would see him on campus. I eventually came to the conclusion that he has the same major as me and goes to the gym 5-6 times a week. Then finally, last month, I saw him walking next to two identical twin brothers. Turns out they are identical triplets, all extremely jacked, and all go to the same gym. I would see a different triplet everytime I went, and I assumed they were all the same person for 4 years. It was almost obvious how shocked I was when I walked past the three of them. I used to think he truly was the master of the gym and was there at all times.

Anyway, it is a massive gym, but those 3 really stand out and any regular would know who you are talking about. We have plenty elite athletes so no one is known as the "gym alpha" since at any given moment probably 10-20 people there can rep 310+ on bench
>>
>>34884846

Oh also we have Black Machop

4'8' black midget who can bench 310 for reps and is a doorman/security at the local night club. He is extremely skinny and does not remotely look like he has the upper body strength he has.
>>
>>34879169

These are my daily encounter at the gym

The Squirter
>Always do cardio first while squirting water on his face, drips everywhere, comes to do quarter reppin with light weight on machines squirts water everywhere, never bring towel, leaves a wet trail everywhere he goes, severe invincible lats syndrome so bad he walks with a hunchback, always wear his annual company football jersey and bicycle spandex

Gynoga
>Recovering fatty, but don’t see him losing any weight since I joined gym a year ago, always do cardio first and enters free weights area covered in sweat, leave weights everywhere while doing shitty circuit works, always wears loose tank top revealing sideboobs with tight yoga pants, coat hangs his wet clothes while he go to shower

Benchjumper
> (2nd time encounter) full homo dyel Asian, after every set of 40 kg. bench, starts doing modify version of jump & jacks, kicks his legs backward as far as possible while alternating his hands to clap in front and over top of his head, seems to snap his head left and right while jumping too, flex and takes selfies

Buttercups
>Cardiobunny who always comes to free weights area after cardio, graces all with her 10/10 body, but have butterface, irregardless would mire dat ass eryday

Mr. Miyaki
>Quiet old Asian man, only comes weight to do sit-ups on decline bench, sometime catch him mires my compounds, waiting one day when he offers to teach me karate
>>
>>34884846
>The Duplicator
Almost the exact same story.

Go to a gym near a Marine Base in San Diego. There's this white guy who was there like 90% of the time I was at the gym. That's pretty notable because sometimes I go in the morning, sometimes after work. My "routines" are never routine. Basically a vanilla gorilla, 6'4" at least, 300 at least, a little chubby but still you could tell that guy could fucking lift a house. Had a face kind of like WWF wrestler the Big Show, kind of a dumb slack jawed look on his face.

Then a few months later I saw him and his identical twin lifting. You could tell half the gym was thinking the same thing "oh shit there are two of them, thaaaaaaaaaaat's why"

It got super obvious later when one of them kind of let himself go and the other one cut to like 10% BF. The one who cut even had his dumb look go away, his facial aesthetics went up at least 2 points.

But yeah I'll never forget when I started lifting there thinking "man, this guy works out all day every day. Guess that's what it takes to make it".
>>
>The Plumber
This dude is a plumber or some shit I think, did some work in my parents house once. 6'6 at least, mid 40s and built like a fridge with low-ish bodyfat. Only saw him at the gym once, he was wearing flip flops and board shorts and did 5 sets of the heaviest OHP I've ever seen and left.
>>
Have some regulars and have to post them
>OG Mexicano
Has been lifting for years has thick spanish accent easily 5'4" and recently became a pt

>Same size
Nice enough kid but has been working out for 2 years now and has not gained any size or increased weight

>Russian Yoga Man
Does insane yoga positions for hours on end the likes of which require core strength only an olympian should have

>Fanny Pack
Pretty swole dude but have never once sen him without his trademarked fanny pack

>Tank
5'4" ex bodybuilder who just does insane weights and has the mass of a netron star all while sporting 10% BF
>>
>>34883541
>thinks he has perfect form
>>
File: 1427763480184.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1427763480184.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
>>34884934
>irregardless
>>
Theres a few interesting regulars at my gym. Mostly everyone is normie-tier but these fuckers are straight from a cartoon

>Gaindalf
Old dude with long grey hair and a beard. Is at the gym every time I'm there, I dunno if its coincidence or is he there every day. Doesn't talk much, but I always think he's some sort of muscle wizard. Wears a grey baggy college hoodie and grey sweatpants.

>The best friend
A DYEL dude who I see pretty often, talks with everyone, is super nice to everyone. Gets annoying sometimes when he talks constantly and acts like we're friends.

>Mama-bear
A tall stocky milf who lifts heavy, very flirty and nice. Sometimes comes and talks to me. She's confusing my oedipus complex coz she looks like my mom... And I want to dick her.
Also sometimes comes with apparently her husband who is a bit younger than her and obv on gear.
>>
>>34884882
How the fuck is that even possible
>>
>/fit/ incarnate
Not awfully huge, inconspicuous gym clothes, nondescript hair, cute face. Strong as fuck, saw him deadlift 200kg for reps, whole gym was shaking. Went up to him to compliment him and he sperged out on me lel

>Bait
What the fuck how can a woman be so desirable. Probably 15yo, blonde, perfect and cute face and a body to drive any man insane. Tfw

>Superheroin
Ginger girl, spends about half an hour doing insane stretches, then squats mad plates like it ain't no thing and gives people advice and is generally friendly and pleasant. Always wears crazy galaxy leggings, high red socks and a blue tee
>>
>the collector
College age beta male with one of each 1-10 kg dumbell around him curling in the squat rack. Will always claim to be using the weights. Does nothing when you laugh and take what you need.
>>
>>34879169

>Homeboy

Chill as fuck stoner buddy of mine who works the desk, but does 135lb 3/4 rom squats and curls and plays more basketball than any other exercise, but he's a good dude.

>Superhero

Guy's a lead singer in a semi-successful rock band and teaches BJJ and boxing. He used to be an MMA fighter in the pre-sanctioned days where the audience was gangsters and criminals and there were no time limits. Has superhero related tattoos and is always interesting to converse with.

>Statebros

Many, many scrawny, bench and arms only kids/manchildren who attend the local state university and have to let everyone know by wearing t shirts, shorts, color-coordinated shoes, hats from there. Have horrible form on every exercise.

>Muchacho
Quiet, young Hispanic guy who does olympic lifts and compounds. One of few lifters I see with good form. Might be a /fit/izen since his legs are more muscular than his upper body.

>Captain Insecurity

Dude's like, 5'10" 195 and decent aesthetics but wears a bodybuilding.com tank every day, convinced it's the only shirt he owns. Always see him doing some sort of "pump up" exercise like curls, shoulder presses, bench press, and grab on his cardio bunny girlfriend whenever any guy with size or aesthetics walks by.
>>
>Monkey brothers
Two brothers, not twins but facial features look almost identical. Tall has been at is for a while, decent lifts and physique. Good squat and dl. Small just started, has a beard and good upper body but no legs to speak of. Always climbing on shit during rest between sets, as in, standing on top of the squat rack, climbing on the leg press weights etc etc

>Dark anon
Like dark Link, except still white. Same height and about the same level of attractiveness, comparable lifts across the board. Always some rivalry but we share a squat rack or bench sometimes, no animosity other than healthy competition

>Viking
I'm studying in Sweden for a year and there's always a couple of these. Tall, long beard, either buzzcut or a good mane, dark clothes, Norse mythology symbols somewhere be it a tattoo, shirt or mjolnir pendant. Usually strong enough and always friendly. Swedes are friendly people in general though
>>
>>34881335
Good visualization
>>
>Lat twins
2 ripped twins always doin lat exercises and lightweight extremely high reps on everything. Havn't seen one in months and the other is a bro but has a different schedule than me so I don't see him
>ButterBean
The spitting image of ButterBean, he is the manager of the gym. Bit of a cunt, never seen him lift.
>WonderWhite
extremely skelly, extremely pale kid. Think his gay, he's been going as long as me but has made no gains.1 time he used the only available bench at the time to do 45 minutes of curls while leaning against it
>OLY Guy
Has good stats at everything except what's needed for weightlifting. Has almost broken the mirrors a dozen times because they put the platform against a it. Always tidying up, bringing the bumper back to the platform because people keep using them for machines n shit
He's also me
>>
>>34880747
Yeah...you sound like a cunt.
>>
Who /uninterestinggym/ here? My gym is in the middle of all the student housing, so all I get is mainly uni students.

>The topLADS
A group of about 6/7 uniLADS that go to the pub and Nando's after their "workout", do half-bench presses and curls, and sit on their phones when they're resting, drinking protein shakes.

>The MILF
About 40, has kids, usually comes in early morning and works on the treadmill and does weighted lunges in tight yoga pants, exposing her sagging arse to everyone. Would berry, but got no idea why.

>The chubby cardiobunnies
Work on the treadmill and talk about bullshit, annoying fucks. Think they go to uni too.

There's a few ham planets that come in and quit almost instantly, but that's about it.
>>
>>34880135
You in Toronto? I go in Toronto
>>
>>34881312
Big black bubby
>near spericalness
>light squats
>implying that's light
I shiggy diggy
>>
File: latest[1].png (479 KB, 624x467) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
479 KB, 624x467
>>34879169
>Ancient Gear Golem

This old ass nigga who takes all kinds of steroids. OHP 2,5 pl8 so still impressive.
>>
>>34879169
>the overseer
Friendly older gentleman, in great shape for his age, manages the gym. Likes to saunter up to people in between sets and blow them out in the most polite way possible if their form sucks.

>the stronk womyn
Only two girls who actually come there to lift. One is butch and always yelling catch phrases at her friend. Friend is qt big assed azn with some sort of Aussie accent. I feel like butch would cockblock me instantly and haven't even tried.

>squats bro
Bear mode, looks to be legitimately doing ss + GOMAD, probably posts on fit. Unfortunate that there's no non autistic way to bring it up in conversation.

>pajeet, the dumbell hoarder
Pajeet starts his workout by stretching for half an hour, then takes 2-3 pairs of dumbells into a side area and does God knows what with them for an hour. I get the impression he's been working out for years and is just now starting to look like maybe he works out occasionally.

>Asian me
Wiry Asian guy who does almost every exercise I do at the same weight. He's worked his way up from skinnyfat while I've been working my way down from fatfat. Only person at the gym I actually talk to.
>>
>>34881762
I may know Muscle tits...not personally but know her face and stories.
>>
>Southeast Asian gang
Group of DYEL asians, fully equipped with gloves, knee sleeves, full compression everything. Between 3 and 5 in a cluster on any given day that each do 8 sets of bench at 95 lbs.

>Amped greg
Introduced himself as greg when he saw me squatting lmao 3pl8. He squats 185 but yells and grunts the whole time. Really tries to get in with the powerlifters at my gym but doesn't recognize himself as DYEL

>Sri Lanka Lanks
Indian lanklords that smell like shit, workout in orange polos, and generally congregate near the smith machine

>Big goys
Two massive fucks with beards that do a lot of dumbbell work. Incline DB 100 lbs, I M impressed.

>The fucking track team
Come in and do absolute shit form oly lifts. Power cleaning with just 10 lb bumper plates and terribly at that.
>>
>>34880661
stretching before squats is critical you kekhold. Especially if you're on a squat intensive program.
>>
>Slowmo - Old Jew

Comes in and pre-loads 3 different squat racks. Proceeds to do one set, take 5 minutes to do yoga on a bench across the gym and stop you if you get moderately close to his equipment. "I know I'm slow but I've got it all set up. Give me a few minutes, okay?"

>The Bro-scientist

Gonna dominate the rack and drop my weights after every set. Just going to let them fall like the Berlin wall. And when I do deadlifts i'm going to complete the lift and drop my weights. Because I'm a faggot

>The Pack a Day

Old woman who smokes in her car, does 30m of the bike, has another cigarette outside and completes 30m on a different bike

>The Rapist

"Mmf yeah that's a good squat, make sure you test those yoga pants girl."

>The Bro Couple

"COME ON BABY ONE MORE SET YOU GOT THIS GOD DAMN SON ONE MORE DO IT DO IT DO IT"
>>
>>34882075
>purple
jesus christ marie they're minerals
>>
>>34879169
lift and stop taking notes on people lol
>>
>>34880657
Actually not a lot people wear tracksuits now in Poland.
>>
>>34886941
>200 kg DL
>strong as fuck
k
>>
>>34889311
where do you lift.
>>
File: Try.png (131 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
Try.png
131 KB, 500x475
College rec so there's a bunch of people who come and go, but still:

>/fit/man
Incredible squats and deadlifts, kind of autistic but friendly enough, likes to humble brag

>Tryhard
Pretty small motherfucker who tries to bench more than he is capable of, which still isn't much

Wait that's me
>>
>Pornstar material
90%sure fake tits slutty in attractive way face and black hair. tank top and skin tight leggings. does less then 10lbs dumbell workouts.

>Swoleminator
Guy who literally looks like he eats other people to get big. extremely nice to talk to tho. unspeakably jacked

>Arab dude
bad posture and patchy beard. wears black tee and black pants.

>Slavemaster
6'7 acceptably jacked with manbun and epic beard. looks like he would own hundreds of slaves if he was born in earlier centuries.

>Mr.Lovegrips
If she was born in ancient greece she would have been a walking fuckdoll. literally everyone would wanna bang her for her thick thighs and cute face.

>Dragonslayer_99
skinny Asian dude who comes to gym to creep everybody out. gets aroused by dragons and naruto.
>>
>>34889750
Mrs.Lovegrips i believe you misspelled.
>>
>>34882075
>The Persian Pair
My gym has the exact same thing. They smell like shit.
>>
>>34882100
>other sL fag is me
Except Idk what SL is.
/fit/ is hard to learn
>>
>>34890044
stronglifts 5x5
>>
>>34889333
>Controlling the negative on heavy pulls
Redditor detected
>>
>The scary Manley
>dudes like 5 '4
>200lbs
>buff, and strong as fuck
>lifts very heavy
>doesn't talk to many people
>always in game mode
>just wants to fuck the weights up look
>has a nice ass, and bulge
>long hair, beard
>I secretly wish he didn't have a gf
>no strong manlet bf to be dominated by :( why live
>>
>>34884355
Spot the dyel redditor
>>
>>34879169

>Little Bigvoice

Little black guy, looks quite strong. If somebody is squatting in the 2.5-3pl8 range he WILL offer to work in, even if there are other squat racks free. He then proceeds to "encourage" whoever it is with the loudest, most aggressively shouted slogans in between reps:

"SHOW ME SOMETHING" (seems to be his favourite one)
"THAT WAS TOO EASY, HUH?"
"THAT'S NOTHING"
"SIX MORE" (to a guy doing sets of five)
"YOU BETTER DO ANOTHER ONE, I'M NOT HELPING" (to a guy stuck at the bottom of his squat)
"YESSSSSS MAN, YES" (at the end of any set)

He seems to intimidate people into breaking their PRs, and seems really nice and friendly when he's not working in or spotting.

>Izzy Gunna
Skinny hipster guy with topknot, big beard and a little bit of a gut, despite mostly being pretty thin. Always loads up around 3.5pl8 on the squat rack, gets under the bar (everyone is discreetly watching, visibly thinking "surely he can't!") he heroically unracks it, then either just stands there for a few seconds and reracks, or does 5 squats with 1/512th range if motion. I genuinely think the bar moves less than an inch per rep. I've literally never seen him do anything else at the gym.

>Gimli, son of Gloin
Looks like Gimli trying to go incognio in a human gym, short hair and stubble, but you can tell he's hairy as fuck. About 5'4 tall and 5'6 wide, looks incredibly strong, is a competitive powerlifter.

>Feelsbadgirl
One of the only girls I see who lifts seriously, pretty impressive, cause she's not more than 5'1, has a tiny waist, but her PR deadlift was 3pl8, which must be 3x bodyweight. Weird feels in the gym when she's there, you see all the smaller guys faces drop as she loads up more weight than them and lifts it for reps with great form. I'm mirin her strength:bodyweight ratio so hard though. Also manages to disprove that lifting makes a girls look manly. She has a crazy hourglass figure.

There are others, we have a weird bunch at our gym. Will post more.
>>
> Lifting Bull
Native American that lifts with a loud war cry but otherwise silent, always at gym

Never changes size
>>
File: Do_It___Copy.png (78 KB, 325x232) Image search: [Google]
Do_It___Copy.png
78 KB, 325x232
>international relationships
A Pakistani and a white dude, both covered in tattoos. I see them once a week and they're always squatting heavy when I do.

>the big guy
Easily the fattest dude I've ever seen in person, met him this past Monday. He benched 5pl8s for reps

>the brown backs
Two Indian dudes, I've seen them squat sometimes but they have whole days in which they only do lat pulldowns

>legs lady
See her once a week, only ever training legs. She looks like she's in a constant state of being mad.

>dank arms
Looks like he blazes it every night, has dreads. Smells dank all the time. Only ever trains biceps and triceps

>lady and the tramp
Qt Asian and a chubby beta. Between sets she sits on snapchat and has the beta adjust the weight, including when they change machines

>chest Bros
See them only train chest, sometimes they squat. Always joke about using steroids to get cut.

>the milf
Qt Mexican milf, she does a lot of leg work. Keeps to herself and is sometimes the only person at the gym (late night).

>the music major
Brings a fucking guitar to the gym because he's too poor to have a car to keep it in
>I'm the music major
>>
> Mumbles

Some "slow" kid who is always accompanied by a supervisor, mostly girls.
The girls always sit at the bar and chat to the staff while mumbles performs a single rep on every machine in the gym, all the while grunting like an animal.
He talks to everyone but is barely audible and typically asks everyone if they're competing.
Regardless of age, physical status and shit.
>>
>>34890472
>cause she's not more than 5'1, has a tiny waist, but her PR deadlift was 3pl8

No fucking whey.
>>
>Grandfather Strong
Old, banged up bodybuilding veteran who always brings kids into the gym on his shitty outdated bodybuilding routine

>Tom Hanks
35-45 year old guy who's really friendly and helpful. Based swede
>>
>>34891072
Not kidding, I mean not one of those super small waists that mega skinny girls have, but significantly smaller than hips. Tbf, I've seen her fail it once, and succeed it once, and only for one rep.
>>
in Miami at a shitty LA Fitness, so there are plenty of those guys who are still chestbros.

>Asere 1 (AKA penis head):
completely bald, looks to be on gear, always doing chest/shoulders/back/arms and squatting maybe once every two weeks, 1/8 real rom on squats, call him penis head because he just resembles a dick. moderately strong, decently cut

>Asere 2:
often with asere 1, same qualities except he's horrendously loud and stronger than asere 1, but looks worse

>the gargoyle
about 5' tall guy, only does machines and when he's resting is basically perched on them with his feet together on top of the thing you put your feet under. looks like shit, weak as shit

>nega-chest and the altitude mask gang
group of 3-5 depending on the day of kids around 18-21(estimated) who all look like shit and do partial rom everything, almost invariably take at least an hour at any machine/bench/rack they go to, complete idiots who constantly take photos together and take turns hitting on gym sluts who turn them down. call the leader negachest because he has moderately developed everything on his upper body except his chest (probably because he never benches, only spoto presses)

>pl girl
pretty cute grill, high test body, follow each other on ig after talking one day, much older than I am. would try to fuck if I wasn't in a relationship
>>
>the autistic nogf loser
Me
>>
>>34889321
Eh breh all you need to do is warm up the muscles and do slight hip mobility routines. If you full out stretch before you work out you are gonna hit snap city.
>>
>The untapped rage

Seemingly normal guy about 6'' built to play sports. Normally chill and keeps to himself but if something in the gym catches his ire expect several dozen doses of steroids to come exploding out. Expect the door out of the gym to have a fresh new dent as he leaves still yelling about people changing the background music from rap to rock.
>>
>Giga Nigga
Curls in the squat rack. Throws the plates on the ground when he's done with them. By the time he leaves all of the plates are piled on the floor

>P-Diddly
Deadlifts 1pl8 in front of a bench. The bench is reserved for his girlfriend to watch.

>Phobos and Deimos
Two fatbodies who show up at New Years or the start of winter. They'll half-heartedly use ab crunch machines for that there spot reduction.
>>
>I'm here because someone else wants me to be here

Dude walks in, parks his ass into the leg press machine. Proceeds to sit there over the course of an hour, doing a grand total of 4 sets over this timespan with maybe 180 lbs set. Spends all his time texting or something on his phone
>>
>>34889302
when you're near squatz bro yell "L O N D O N" and see if he does anything unusual
>>
>>34890883
>5 pl8 bench for reps
i need to see that.
>>
>>34880106
which anytime fitness?
>>
>The perfect Aryan
Instructor, has the kind of body you'd expect from hitler's Übermensch (not too beasty but toned muscles). Rocks a hitler youth haircut, has blonde hair and blue eyes. German of course. Absolute bro, always greets you in a happy mood. Has this motivational aura you can't describe.

>The mafia twins
2 Italians, not beast but solid body. Always together speaking Italian with each other. Rarely talk to anyone else.

>Ali the prophet
actually called Ali, Older Iranian guy, thought I was a middle-eastern guy (people think I'm all sorts of different nationalities). told me it's important to look into family roots. his son has just recently started looking into his family history. Said it's important for men to talk to each other in the gym. Actually nice guy, though a rare sight in Switzerland.

>the cunts
2 5/10 bitches who show up, one doing a machine, the other talking shit about people at the gym. they switch positions and do like 5 machines in total. end up on the cross trainer for 10 minutes and then leave.

>why are you here
fat woman member of the staff, seems to only clean stuff.
>>
File: 1436070633238.jpg (102 KB, 771x900) Image search: [Google]
1436070633238.jpg
102 KB, 771x900
>guy who comes in and benches two plates perfectly before waddling over to the squat machine and squatting one

I call him Wobbly Tom and I truly don't understand.
>>
>>34880692
holy shit, vienna?
>>
>>34879169
Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
>>
>Manlet Wizard
Some 20yo 5'10 155lb babyface DYTL but is somehow able to lift an unreal amount for someone his size. Always works out in 3/4 tracksuit trousers. Congratulated him on his lifting once and invited me to come to his MMA class with him afterwards.

Slightly scared by his ways; p-please be my friend?
>>
>>34893791
That hit a little too close to home

>tfw you don't ever want to go back to Lithuania
>>
>>34892331
feels
>>
>DESIGNATED
indian manlet, early 20s, wears polo shirts and jeans. his BO is absolutely vomit-inducing

>Stink
white chad-like guy, smells even worse than the aforementioned indian. literally the worst smell i've experienced in my life was standing next to this dude.

>Blowbang
early 30s looking chick. very flirty and probably a slut. 10/10 bod.

>Zeus and Athena
very cute olive-skinned girl with long wavy dark brown hair, very very fit. usually comes in with her dad who is a feeble old man in what i estimate to be his mid 70s

>Ri'Shard
black guy named richard. i just blackified his name.

>Joey Buttafuoco
greaseball italian manlet. serious case of ILS
>>
>the gunny
Some retarded late twenty year old who tried to tell me he was a gunny in the Marines in force recon, and that his uncle was a colonel so he enlisted at 17. Guy is the epitome of dad bod, srcawny ass limbs and a beer gut with a literal neckbeard. I don't think he knows I'm actually an active duty marine kek. Also he shills some men's health "get ripped in 30 days!" Book that he tried to sell to everyone in the gym
>>
>>34881261
> the lean bean
Underrated post
>>
>>34893280
Took a vid on snapchat but forgot to save it, if he does it again I'll be sure to post it
>>
>>34880747
why do you lift in Israel anyway
>>
>>34893898
>Ri'Shard
kek, nice
>>
>>34894175
Williamsburg NYC
>>
>>34886209
>Gaindalf
Do not mistake him for a conjurer of weak lifts.
>>
File: 1445855665142.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1445855665142.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>34882919
>perfect gym
>can drop the weights and scream as much as you like
>>
>>34880601
>Korean no legs Manlet at my gym
Saw him squat once. He hogged the rack for an hour. Won't let anyone work in.
Massive upper body
Screams TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK at each rep
Ignores everyone
Autistic as fck
Creeps behind doors and stares

I don't understand how someone could be this Napoleon complex
>>
File: 1425248355909.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1425248355909.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>34880371

>Eeyore

oh god kek
>>
>the brown goblin

it seems he frequents not only your gym, but mine as well
>>
>>34889404
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>34882378

oh god I have like 4 of those in my gym
>>
>>34880198
Ehh government bro. You in Ottawa?
>>
>>34893710
>the cunts

I've been to 6 gyms in the last 2 years, and these bitches are guaranteed to be there. Especially funny when you hear them talking shit about the QTs at the gym.
>>
>The Squatlet
5'6" maybe dude, muscular but not big, nor cut, does like 15 sets of 1pl8 squats, rests then does 4pl8, then 5pl8 wtf. Perfect form. Goes over to the leg press, spends 15 minutes getting it to 9pl8. does 10 reps.
Talk to him, ask for his routine and how long it took him, spergs out.

> Ricenator
Workout like a beast but no hip rom so avoids leg day, his buddies force it on him though, gets excited when post w/o food involves rice and rice accessories

> the Skimp
always playing games, always wants to go last in sets to just to 1 more rep than his crew

> The swimmer
Can ohp close to his DL max 2.5p8
>>
>The feeble recovering fatass

Doing SL, weak lifts but losing fat. Really bad squat but good DL. Long arms. Reads between lifts. Spots the...

>cutie3.14

Has a better squat than the recovering fatass but hates rows, she'll do 15 minutes of really stupid looking cardio before her workout, but doesn't wear bra or pants, so it's ok. Really likes lifting and motivates the recovering fatass. Ass of the gods.

>The cats

Two bro cats who like to sperg around. They can go full retard and jump at you when you lift so you have to look for them.

Homegym master race.
>>
>The Magical Roid bros
Two guys with damn near perfect physiques who don't seem to lift much at all
>Adeptus Rippetoes
Two 6'4 guys who go absolute beastmode, I mire every time. One of them gave me OHP tips when I just started and recommended SS
>Sikh Sexay
Sikh-looking lean brown bearded man who wears compression shorts
>Donkey Kong and Jr
Dad and son combo who both compete in powerlifting, fucking ridiculous lifts
>Afghani Benchwarmers
Two brown dyels who hog the bench for 2 hours at a time
>The Leprechaun
Swoleish guy in his 40s wearing all neon green who hyped me up for a diddly PR
Never saw him again
>>
File: henrytuilagi-rugby-beast.jpg (42 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
henrytuilagi-rugby-beast.jpg
42 KB, 500x250
>>34879803
I showed up to rugby practice in forest green pajamas with black puppy paws on them.
Coach made me run 1600 meters and laughed the whole time. then he had them practice hitting on me. I was a 210 pound history buff nerd that just liked playing rugby because it reminded me of medieval combat. atleast we won state for D1 in the hardest state... he only let me start for varsity 5 times... shame.
Regardless I'm going on a tangent.
I wore puppy paws to practice and the coach had all the other kids kick my ass. it was a good time.
>>
>>34879992
who is it?
>>
>>34879992
instability develops intramuscular coordination.
Intramuscular coordination is generally considered a strength adaptation.
Its much easier to do an exercise with a barbell than it is with two dumbells half of that barbells weight.
That being said he could have began by training hypertrophy and then moved on to a strength routine.
>>
>>34880668
I just found out today that upright rows are supposed to be bad for me... fuck
>>
>>34880661
Common gmy misconceptions

>stretching before workout is bad.
It is only bad if you do not warm up before you stretch, cold stretching is bad, pre-workout warm stretching is absolutely ideal for training.
>>
>>34896090
>taking off protection between exercises

A good way to waste 15 minutes of your gym time without training.

do you mean soft knee braces or actual skating rigid knee pads?

Solid knee pads is retarded af

but it's so fucking easy to fuck your knees up you cannot even imagine, probably the most common injury, on par with ankles.
>>
>>34897072
just make sure you do it with a fully extended spine, like when you do squats and you'll be fine.
But if you loosen and arch your back at all then stop, you probably aren't strong enough for that exercises or weight yet, and you will be running the risk of back injury
>>
>>34897124

Back safety is never really an issue with upright rows. The fact that its a weighted impingment test is the problem.
>>
>>34897124
I'll just do shrugs anyway. I always like shrugs. I did hex shrugs for the first time today. it was a blast
.>>34897136
shrugs are better anyways right? I just liked upright rows cuz the guy in the dmx video did em lol
>>
>>34897146

Shrugs and upright rows can't really be compared - different target muscles. Its like asking whether bench is better than pullups.
>>
>>34897154
well wtf do you suggest
>>
>Creepy Jew
This dude comes in in improper gym attire, sometimes fucking jeans. Emaciated physique, hunch, Jew face with a balding Jew fro. Only lifts on the machines, and only on the absolute lightest setting. Spends 75% of his time in the gym trying to hit on girls who are just trying to have a peaceful workout. He's sometimes successful at getting their numbers. Autists, take note.

>Turbo-Nerd
This guy has the face, glasses, and early 20s balding (he has a shaved head, but the stubble shows a severely receding hairline) of a DnD stereotype. Also extremely pale. But my god is he fucking swole. Dude deadlifts, benches and squats more than anyone in the gym. Has his own set of plates in extremely small increments for ultimate linear progression. Grunts extremely loudly during lifts. His grunting attracts the attention of many people in the gym. Between sets he talks to them about lifting and shows them proper form. On deadlift days he wears huge, black space marine boots.

>The Pajeet twins
Two Indian dudes who come in together. Always smell like shit. Spend their entire time doing extremely weird dumbell exercises.

>Trap king
This guy will spend over 45 minutes just doing shoulder shrugs with the heaviest dumbells. Huge traps

>Gordo
Extremely fat man who does the leg press with 10 plates on each side. This is an issue, because that's a large amount of the plates in the gym

>Fit chick
Girl seems to live in the gym. Extremely fit, always doing extremely difficult core exercises for longer than anyone should be able to

>Ex Dragonforce member
Asian dude with long hair, below shoulders. Works out in a long sleeved, black collared shirt, black jeans and black dress shoes. Carries a briefcase.

>Cute girl and gay bff
Cute brunette check and her asian twink friend always work out tigether

>Clueless fobs who cant get machine right
Foreign people who come to the gym. Usually foreign women in their early 20s. They only lift on machines, and somehow manage to do it wrong
>>
>>34889308
>>34889308

She is Korean & hangs with maybe 2 or 3 guys late nights around the area gyms
>tfw she write poems to her bf on insta about love but whores out every weekend

if its the same girl you can get at her, bitch is a fucking mess but fun for a quick fuck.
>>
>>34897190
>Powerlifting chick
This chick competes. Weighs 120, cuts to 110 for competition. Deadlifts 275.

>ADHD asian man
Mid 40s asian man, very foreign, bad english. He goes from machine to machine and only does one set on each machine. Frequently asks to work in with people on the machines.

>School bros
Two college students. They always come in wearing regular clothing and each carrying a backpack and a skateboard. They drag their shit from area to area with them, so there's always two backpacks and two skateboards in the middle of the floor whenever they're around

>Sikh dude
Fairly built Indian dude. Sikh, always wearing the head attire. Benches 2pl8+. Pretty bro dude.

>Frat bros
Two frat dudes who work out together. Always wearing t-shirts with greek letters on them. Shout weird shit to each other as encouragement, greek letters frequently come up.

>Mr. Smith
Dude is only on the smith machine. He does bench press, upright rows, OHP, squat and other exercises on the smith machine, but he never leaves the smith machine.

>Maximum Bro
Looks like Zach Efron. Has a shitty shoulder tribal tat. Wears the skimpiest tanks possible. Wears loose sweats. I expect his legs are underdeveloped. Gives off maximum douche aura. Despite this, his upper body is fucking built. I'm miring.

>Asian dude and asian girlfriend
Foreign couple. The guy does dumbbell exercises, his girlfriend watches. He takes a bench, and gets a set of 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, and 35s all to himself, then proceeds to do dumbbell shit for his entire workout. She does nothing.
>>
>Samoan Sam

He's Samoan and his name is Sam (I assume). 6"something, 100kg+, benches 5 plates, squats even more. Gyms token islander guy, built like a motherfucker.

>Schooltastic Steve and the DYELS

dyel school kid who comes in with his friends, some skinny, some fat. Half of them walk around in school uniform other half wearing string singlets despite weighing 43kg.

>Chun Lee

The pretty built asian who can squat 3 plates but 90% of the time is doing body weight exercises. Does everything bear foot for some apparent reason.

>Mrs Jones

Old woman aged between 55-65 who always wears jeans. Only does cardio; nothing more, nothing less

>Tradie Trent and the Brickies.

The holy trio of tradies that come in everyday, always as 3 and always wearing work uniform. Love having loud as fuck conversations so the whole gym can hear and only doing upper body.

>Mohhamed and the Boiz

The group of 20~ year old Arab guys all of which are on steroids. Grunt as loud as possible whilst doing sets and scream at each other for motivation. "CAMON BROO YUU CAN DU ET!"

And my favourite...

>Dorito Dave

The Chubby guy who finished a workout and proceeded to eat a packet of Doritos from his bag as he walked out of the gym.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.