[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any former fatties here? How was the mental transition from undesirable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459989625565.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1459989625565.gif
510 KB, 700x827
Any former fatties here? How was the mental transition from undesirable disgusting hamplanet to normie or chad mode? Does anyone still feel like their old selfs when dealing with qts?

>Be 350+ in late teens, obese all my life, used to being the buttend of every joke and generally despised human being.
>Early 20s start losing weight rapidly, start hitting the gym a year after, making facial and body gains.
>Still dyel chubby at 210 but my frame makes me look at least normie.
>Start receiving looks, more people approach me and are generally nicer to me.
>Still have a hard time believing people being genuine about it, become absolutely stoic towards every woman but generally friendly with most male friends.
>Get invited to friends end of the year uni party. Lots of people. Lots of QT's. Get buzzed and get a good vibe
.>One of only two times within years apart that I've ever got attention from the opposite sex
>6/10 instantly starts clinging to me, holding me, complimenting me, telling me that I'm "Such a nice and approachable person."
>Am not, feeling dead and empty inside at all times even right now.
>Despite that deep down so amazed that someone may be attracted to me, physically or mentally.
>Still feel incredibly embarrassed, feel like everyones judging me and end up not reciprocating one advance she made. Literally just sat there as she held me.
>Asks me to walk her home, wants me to see her cats.
>Say I have to take off soon myself, let some other chad take her home.
>Instantly feel regret, self loathing and disappointment in myself.
>Still thinking about her ever since. Wishing I could find her again and just let someone show affection towards me.
>Know that I will be forever alone, loveless and unsatisfied with myself even if I can achieve my goal weight and body.

Would it be weird to ask around for her number? I just one someone to hold me again.

Also general feels thread.
>>
Former fatty here.

Lost 200 pounds.

I have loose skin and shit fucks me up senpai. At least I've fucked a lot of girls at this point and have Chad-mode facial aesthetics
>>
>Asks me to walk her home, wants me to see her cats.
>Say I have to take off soon myself, let some other chad take her home.
>Instantly feel regret, self loathing and disappointment in myself.
>Still thinking about her ever since. Wishing I could find her again and just let someone show affection towards me.

>Would it be weird to ask around for her number?

No, man you fucked up.
Thats it! No second Chance.
They only thing you can do is to take the god damned opportunity next time, if there is some.

Such is Life, there is so restart button.
Opportunities come and go.
>>
>>36911903
Current fatty working on becoming a future former fatty.

The thing I hate most is fat people who cry about how no one wants them and people should care about whats inside.

I want to marry someone attractive. They have to be more than attractive, but that's the first step. So I figure if that's the standard I'm going to hold, I should have to meet it myself.

Also, kids. I do not want to be a fat parent. Every one one I have seen is awful.
>>
>>36912014
Do chicks ever mention anything about loose skin? I got lots and tons of stretch marks senpai. I'm afraid a chick will walk out on me if I take my shirt off.
>>
>>36912143

No, and if they did I would put them in their place.
>>
>>36911903
>How was the mental transition from undesirable disgusting hamplanet to normie or chad mode?
I was a normie all along and I just had to shed my fatty self.
>>
Get comfortable with being groped and tense your new muscles when they do it. Don't forget to wink
>>
former fattie here. You can read my story here
https://content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

My only advice is it gets better with time. Learn to love yourself. Keep in mind you have been a fatty the majority of your life. You're in a different body now, some people may not even recognize you anymore. Your mind has to adapt to this and it will as long as you aren't surrounding yourself in a bad environment that pushes you to have a bad image of yourself (ie: parents constantly putting you down)

Once you start to love yourself you will feel worthy enough to walk a stupid girl home. You won't fear rejection because you love yourself and the only rejection that's insufferable is the rejection of oneself. And then things will fall into place for you.

Most former fatties who have successfully "made it' will say the biggest change for them was the psychological one. I'd agree.

Also keep lifting and dieting. You're still in the middle of your journey. The physical part of it isn't over yet.
>>
>>36912107
u will make it
>>
>>36912074
Don't know whats so bad about it.

>get number
>call or write her
>"Hey, anon here, we met last week at that party. We had a great time. Too bad I couldn't see your pussy. (I mean the cats :3:3:3 hehehheeheheh loool lmao). How about catching up on that."

just type some normie message
She says yes - great
She says no - at least you tried and you better do better next time
>>
>>36912213
this. used to be normie fatty. now I'm a normie dyel
>>
>>36912107
yeah that's why I started working out, because I wanted to get hot girls, and i'm not going to hold others to higher standards that myself
>>
>>36912490
>This
Current fatty hoping to go for former fatty status. It's definitely hard to push yourself to go to the gym, but I love the feeling of accomplishment you get when you finish your workout.

What really woke me up was when I was driving home from the gym one day, thinking I was gonna take the day off the next day because I 'did enough.' Our gym is right next to a Nerdvana, which is basically a store for people to meet and play DND and buy that shit and whatever. I was driving and saw a hambeast sitting outside waiting for it to open, and I felt disgust. Why not go to the gym while you wait you shit? That's when I realized that could be me, hell IS me with the attitude I have.

I want to get /fit/ because I want to pick up hot bitches, talk shit to fatties because they're fatties, and improve my health.
>>
>>36912298
Thanks brah you're an inspiration I'll keep at it.
>>
Lost 200lbs as well.

>>36911903
>the mental transition from undesirable disgusting hamplanet to normie or chad mode?

Never happened.

I just look better.
>>
Former fatty here, I felt that same way as you OP, as you get better looking (less fat more muscle, facial looks will go up and whatnot) you'll continue to gain confidence in yourself. I'm pretty close to my goal body (six-pack with muscle, nothing to crazy) and I feel totally different to just being skinny fat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.