[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/selfimprovement/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 547575872.jpg (93 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
547575872.jpg
93 KB, 680x510
What are you doing to improve yourself, fit?

>last year, pick up The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
>Adopt minimalism, get rid of tons of useless crap
>Room is finally clean
>Try nopoo, not for me, but lowpoo has been a big improvement
>Start digitizing and depapering everything
>Clean up and delete a bunch of useless crap on my PC
>Delete old emails, organize inbox, inbox zero
>Get more organized with various productivity apps (mainly Google Keep and OneNote for me, lots of options though)
>Listen to more music, find lots of cool new artists
>Start budgeting and tracking my finances, realize how much I'm spending on food
>Switch my food spending and diet, scale goes down, bank account goes up
>Cut the taxi habit, go back to primarily biking for transport, also add walking to work/school when time allows
>Remove facebook and other time-wasting apps from my phone, more engaged with what I'm doing, immortal battery
>Cut down drastically on time spent on facebook, reddit, youtube, etc., visit /fit/ more
>Get more active on okcupid and tinder, meet more women.
>Start working out again, more weight loss and endorphins
>Gonna start C25K soon
>Going overseas for summer to focus more on self-improvement, meet more new people, pick up another language, have more time for myself.

been a good year /fit/. What're you doing to make yourself a better, stronger, smarter person with more time, money, and happiness?
>>
>>36906968
sounds like you finally became an adult. want a pat on the back?
>>
>learning Chinese atm
>getting back into running/basketball since I noticed my conditioning was dogshit
>rethinking my training and my mindset with regards to lifting
>thinking about what I want in life/the future, and what I can do to achieve that, having long talks with good friends about this

Next up, start meal planning, cleaning up some of the bullshit in my room once my thesis is done, start reading lots again, and enjoying life.

Any suggestions? Deleting facebook, etc. is a good idea btw.
>>
>>36907028
Good luck with the 中文 bro, but I hope you have free time. Having nothing to do but study Chinese for two years (3 hours of classes a day, plus self-study, plus speaking in Chinese with native friends), in country, is the only reason I became half-way competent. I kinda recommend against it, since it's not particularly useful desu (you don't want to live in a Chinese speaking country, Chinese media is generally shit, and %99 of Chinese people doing business internationally speak English)

>think about what I want in life/the future
so much this. This is what drove me to pick up minimalism, and it's one of the big reasons I've seen such big improvements in my life lately--instead of goals being mostly aimless things I want to do, now they largely consist of things that drive me further to getting what I want out of life.

I forgot to mention one big thing I've found and decided to orient my life around is FIRE--Financial Independence/Retire Early. See http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/ . Knowing what I want is letting me focus my energy and actually feel accomplished; not that I actually have much money to start saving atm. Part of budgeting and tracking my finances has been to move from living month-to-month to budgeting for my expenses ahead of time; now I have money in my account a month ahead for things like rent, and save up over time for big things, instead of spending money as it comes in. Much less stressful, and saves money in the long run
>>
>Dropped friends that were making life suck
>Lift hard every workout; no light days for me unless I injure myself, and even then I push it
>Became more social
>Actually asked a chick out and she said yes
>Finally counting calories and macros
We're all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>36906968

This is what I've been doing

>Whatch educational videos on youtube instead of shit (school of life, best channel I've found)
>Tidy up my stuff
>Study programming by myself because I want to
>Try to minimize the time I work and maximize time on things I enjoy
>Be more accepting of people and their flaws
>Try to be 100% honest and tell people how I'm feeling, fail of course but make progress.
>Enjoy smaller things instead of big things.
>Drink less
>Switch to vaping instead of cigs, condition goes up.

Life is good, way better and keeps getting better.

Current projects:
>Work on human flag, planche, dragon flag, front lever.
>Move closer to childhood dream of making video games.
>>
>>36907141
谢谢 m8. I'm just doing Chinese right now because the Arabic and the Japanese classes were full and there was not much better. It's a pretty fun language so far, much different from the other ones I know.

I'm doing uni right now, but it doesn't feel like what I want to do, so I'm probably going to pursue something /fit/ or sports related after getting my degree. That has been my one constant passion throughout my life.

Also, how do I into minimalism?
>>
>>36907261
where/how are you learning programming?
>>
>>36907768
my personal starting point was, as mentioned, the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Pretty good book. It sells itself as being about cleaning, but really the beef of the book is in finding ways to think about your things (physical in context, but also things like emotion, jobs, school, relationships etc. if you read it abstractly), realizing what isn't important, and being okay with eliminating the stuff that doesn't meet your standards. It also deals with the order of disposal--it does this with physical objects, where the first things you throw out are the things that you care about least (e.g. clothes, stationary), and work your way up to things that are more personal (letters, gifts, photos). imo, once you have learned to be okay with throwing away personal items, it gets to be that much easier to start cutting out things other than your possessions.

There's some good resources on reddit, there's the minimalists etc., but honestly I got tired of them pretty quickly. idiots on reddit are basically constantly arguing over who is the most minimalist because they can't understand subjectivity, minimalist blogs are doomed as business ventures since there's not that much to talk about on the subject.

Digitalization has been a huge help for me, personally. Partially because I live overseas, and one of my goals is pretty much to be able to walk away from my life with little more than a hard drive and some documentation, and then set things back up anywhere else I happen to be; I used to have a 'memory box' full of useless knick-knacks--I threw most of them out, and don't miss them. The things I might want to see every now and then (letters from friends, mostly) I took photos of and keep digitally. Since the vital stuff is kept in the cloud, even if my apartment burned down, I could pretty much keep going

tl;dr get rid of a lot of shit, stop getting shit you don't need, stop worrying about your shit, only have shit for your sake, not for your shit's sake.
>>
Getting rid of the companies worth billions of dollars instead of leveraging their user base to YOUR advantage. Why?

Any company with a net worth like that is NOT going away.

Great job you guys on getting better everyday. Disregard the people attempting to demoralize you.
>>
>>36907815
First I started with codecademy, it teaches you the basics of a languages. (I.e. html/css, JS, jQuesy, angularJS, python, ruby.) And a few other handy tools.

Next to get good a programming go to codingame.com, don't go all I know basics, learn the basics good and then build upon them.
I also listen to podcasts on angularJS because I don't know anybody that likes to talk about programming (adventures in angular) they tell you about problems, pro-tips like don't use frameworks because you need them, use them because you don't want to make them.

So yeah, this is where I'm at, been at it for 4 months and I'm getting better fast. :)

This works for me, but then again, I'm mildly autistic which gives me the pattern recognition perk.
>>
>>36907016
Gotta take what you can get man.
At least he got something done in his life
>>
Nice to see we finally back.
>picked up martial arts, funnest shit I've ever done
>getting 85s in school
>dropped like 13 pounds since the start of the year
>more outgoing, loving life more
>>
>Went from being close to getting thrown out of uni to graduating with the either the best or second best grade possible.
>No longer overweight.
>Still have a few awkward moments but I can make conversation.
>Not really worried about relationships because I'm busy at the moment and I realised a lot of the girls I know I have nothing in common with.
>Got into a good university for my postgrad and should get lots of opportunites for a grad job while there.

Getting /fit/ was one of the best things I did, would also recommend reading Ahnald's book, guy in inspirational and a lot of the smaller disciplined things he did have made me a lot better. Can't wait for the summer where I'll be working, going to the gym and probably going to take up learning a language or something useful in my free time.
>>
I don't know if today was just a good day or not because I haven't gone to sleep in 36 hours but I think I'm finally in the acceptance phase of my current break-up.

Yeah, I loved her. Would kill to go back and fix things but I can't. And she's happy, so that's a bonus. I want to be happy too and be friends with her.

She asked me if I wanted to get over my feelings for her and at that point I was like... nah, you made me happy. I loved that. But it can't be her that does it, it has to be me that has that change.

So yeah. I want to get over those feelings now. I wanted something with her, a future but it went sideways. Shit happens and it sucks, but I think I'm ready to be happy again.

So that's been my positive step.
>>
>>36908019
People despise seeing others improve on their own when they had to join a group to do it anon
>>
I recently started slowly making a bucket list at 25

>made love to a chinese lady
>finally took a week off jacking off since i started at 14

i reckon my next one will be to take up a boxing class or go skydiving, not sure which
>>
>>36908094
protip: distance. You can maybe be friends with her in a year or two, but you have to have some distance for at least the next few months, preferably longer. Being in regular contact with her won't allow those feelings to go away.
>>
>>36908126
It's already been a few months and I've been pretty distant. I'm working on reforging relationships because I spiraled into depression, it was a total drag.

I really want this mentality and disposition to last which makes me not want to sleep. Tragic.
>>
File: 1446672263372.jpg (24 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
1446672263372.jpg
24 KB, 480x358
I started taking lifting more seriously and now nothing makes me happier than feeling the DOMS at this point because it means progress.
I've applied for a job that might help me get out of this small town I'm in right now and started to pick up learning Deutch. So far I only really know like 5 phrases but, the language is really cool and strengthens my resolve to go there one day.
>>
File: image.png (261 KB, 588x349) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 588x349
>>36908117
Go skydiving dude, it's pretty fucking fun
>>
>>36907261
>school of life, best channel I've found

You forgot that you also own a fedora now and that you hate white males.
>>
I always have the problem that I don't do the things I need to do to improve on a daily basis. It's more like 2-3 times a week at best.
I waste a lot of time on 4chan and other sites, it's like cancer.

On the positiv side I started preparing meals for 4-5 days and storing them in the freezer. That shit has drastically improved my diet. I also stopped drinking and almost completely cut out soda and candy.
>>
>>36906968
I'm trying to smile more at people
>>
>>36908343
This is my favourite.
>>
>>36908297
Why is that? Not the anon you responded to, and I don't know the channel, so I'm interested why people think it's shit.
>>
>>36908126
>>36908162
>>36908094
To expound on this, I haven't slept yet because I don't want this to be a fluke. I feel like if I sleep and wake up sad again, all this progress will be completely shot and this happy mindset might be confused for having a good day.

So yeah. That's my predicament.
>>
>became more social within this last year
>quit drinking after many failed attempts
>going back to school to finish my degree
>reading up on a lot of philosophy
> playing manolin and guitar as a means to control cravings
>juggling and doing flow arts on the side because it makes me truly happy
>make a point to take time out of my day every day to practice gratitude for what i do have
I barely work out any more, just cardio but im a lot happier now. I want to lift again but if i do i want to do it more for my own peace of mind rather than my vanity and ego.
>>
>>36908455
its a great channel, don't listen to the 'red-piller'
>>
>>36907261
>Try to minimize the time I work and maximize time on things I enjoy

How does this jive with the other goals? Seems like a contradiction.
>>
>>36908563
I think he means his attitude. Same reasons why fatties hate exercise and we love it. When you go into something looking at it as work, or when you do something that provides you absolutely no enjoyment, it is so much worse than something you go into for personal gain and enjoyment.
>>
>>36908094
>She asked me if I wanted to get over my feelings for her and at that point I was like... nah, you made me happy. I loved that. But it can't be her that does it, it has to be me that has that change.

Why are you still talking to her? She obviously doesn't care about you, so you should cut her out of your life. She is using you as an emotional crutch. She gets off knowing you still have feelings for her.
>>
>learning spanish
>started rowing as a lightweight instead of failing for heavyweight selection
>spend more time with my gf
>read more books
>still attending uni, though performing average
I think the problem with uni is that either the courses feel too easy, which enables me to slack and thus getting average grades, or being too hard and having to work my balls off to perform average.
I also still spend way too much time on the internet doing useless shit.
>>
>>36908641
I sincerely doubt it which is the reason I didn't just run away. I like talking to her, she's a great woman.

Regardless, I'm going to talk to her about this decision whenever it may come up.
>>
>>36908201
>>>36908117
>>tfw I'm thinking of doing the same
>I've realised I'm probably not going to live that much longer than 50 due to cancer (either lung from passive smoking, skin due to vitiligo, or colon due to my eating habits). Pretty scary sometime famalam

Why did you delete this? Yes it is possible that you or any one of us may die early, but you shouldn't plan on it. That is a defeatist attitude. Plan for a long healthy life but don't worry about the possibility of checking out early.

Just be sure to have the general shit handled, will, proper succession clauses on accounts, life insurance if people are dependent on your income etc if you have definitive medical reasons (offically by a doctor) to expect death soon.
>>
>>36908675
Then you are beyond help.
>>
>>36908691
deleted because I made a stupid mistake when typing, which kinda fucked with what I actually meant. Didn't bother re-typing.

You're right though, I should have a more positive outlook on life. It just kinda became a habit of not really caring anymore, so I have to consciously make an effort to be more positive, which I will work on. Thanks man.
>>
>>36907167
What's your macro split look like?
>>
>>36908746
I mean I appreciate the vote of confidence but does it matter either way? I'm going to tell her that I don't want to have feelings for her anymore. Shit changed.
>>
>>36906968
I'm currently trying to stop drinking. I recently realized my beard was degenerate and gross so I started shaving again and I like it so much better. I'm trying to find a new hobby or something in life to love, but it's hard because I'm so fucking jaded.

I lost a love for life. I think a lot of it may have to do because I live in a horrible city. I just want to feel happy again, to have aspirations and a goal....
>>
Moved out of parents house recently (25) so i guess im learning how to live on my own at the moment
>>
>>36908819
You are acting clingy as fuck
>>
>>36909054
Explain it to me then. I'm literally going into it saying that I just want to be friends, I don't want my feelings to dictate anything.

That seems to be the opposite. As far as I can tell, its letting go?
>>
>>36906968
>nopoo making hairline come forward
>cut is actually working for once
>got an internship at a really cool company, struggling to adjust to the working world but being very productive as a result
>gonna ask out the asian qt3.14 that stares at me in class on tuesday
>eating clean so my poops are nice
>>
>>36909084
It's really not though. Letting go means you have to be willing to let her leave your life completely. Anything else isn't a friendship, it's clinging on for hope of a relationship.You can be sad to see a friendship go, but you don't fight this hard for it, especially not with someone who has already disappointed you once.

>>36908861
>>36908515
>>36907261

Drinking less is great, I'm surprised how easy it's been. I used to drink every other day, get wasted every week, but lately I have a beer once a month, if that. It wasn't even really a conscious decision to drop it, just stopped buying it.

Drinking can be fun every now and then, and there are some tasty tasty alcoholic beverages, but doing it that often just makes you feel crappier, gives you nothing but empty calories and an empty wallet. I have better drinks, a better body, and a better state of mind now.

>>36907261
>>36908297
>>36908455
>>36908523
I used to enjoy School of Life more, but wound up unsubscribing. I don't fully remember why, but it started getting a bit too political, bit too commercialized, bit too vapid, and maybe worst of all, a bit too prescriptivist. They have some decent run-downs on classical figures and philosophies (although I remember noticing errors every time they touched on the East), but they got to a point where they were too busy either pushing their views as the correct one, or outright pandering (HEY, READING BOOKS IS SEXY AMIRITE? LIKE THIS VIDEO IF YOU THINK BOOKS MAKE YOU SEXY); especially over the last couple months, where they make constant videos about love and sex to bring in more clicks.

I do like their views on using art as a means to achieve an end, rather than an end in itself. Other than that, I think they chose money over educational value a long time ago. Their bullshit counseling sessions reflect that.
>>
>>36909351
no channel stays consistently good
literally name a single one and i'll be very surprised. a few of my favorite channels - science ones - have transitioned into full-blow anti-feminist rantings for 10-30minutes at a time. what the actual fuck
>>
>>36909319
I will say one thing on the subject of poops: Get a bidet. You can go for the built in to the toilet seat type, or the 'health faucet' type (essentially a hose that connects to your toilet), they are extremely simple to set up, very affordable, and they will give you the clean ass that will help you take on all the asian qt3.14s you need. Good luck, anon
>>
>>36909368
Bill Wurtz, CGP Grey, Explosm (C&H), and CrashCourse are probably the only youtube channels I would say have kept quality consistent.

I'm just saying that they're worth watching and learning some from, but they're far from even a digest version of the classics (protip: lots of HPB stores have racks full of cliffnotes for super cheap), and they're not really worth being subscribed to for new videos.
>>
>>36909375
Yeah thats not a bad idea, one of the things that sucks about eating clean is all the fiber farts that make my ass stink perpetually
>>
>>36909351
>especially over the last couple months, where they make constant videos about love and sex to bring in more clicks
I respect your opinion on the matter, but I actually think their latest vids are pretty interesting rundowns of some or the struggles that I've been having in my love life in past and present. So I think it's interesting content (though sometimes feeling too much like their opinion is the only right one) that could help people who are willing to better themselves.
>>
>>36906968
I'm just trying to be less autistic.

It's not working.
>>
>>36909927
What steps are you taking? What specific actions are you taking?

Broad goals are fine, but you gotta have some kind of aim and some idea of how you're going to get there. Break it down into components, then tackle those components and win.
>>
>>36909988
I'm just trying to talk to people. I thought the more I did, the easier it would be.
>>
>>36910124
it definitely will, my friend. I was a shut-in for years, literally had a stretch where I didn't even leave my house for six months. It's been years, but I've gotten better.

Keep in mind though that you're going from 0 to 60 here. Everyone else is literally an expert at talking to people--think about whatever skill you have that you think you do better than most, or whatever thing you understand best; all the time you put into that, other people have put yet still more time into talking to others. Don't get yourself down too much on failing to pick up their signals or understand how best to communicate your thoughts and feelings, but try to notice what other people do that makes you think they communicated effectively. That's good advice even for non-autists.

You don't have to pretend to be someone you're not, and you won't see results overnight, but just pick up on conversation strategies and techniques that work, and apply them until they come naturally.
>>
>>36909927
>>36910124
Might be useful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1MOaUsvVI
>>
File: 1446952114745.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446952114745.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
>>36907261
>school of life
watched a few of those vids

just typical feel good fedora bull shit
>>
>get cheated on and dumped six months ago
>get a job after unemployed for a year and a half out of college
>start lifting immediately
>stop play mmos
>start reading more
>learn how to cook
>go hiking on the weekends
>change wardrobe
>hang out with friends more often
>actually start to hook up with people after gaining more confidence in myself

I'm not sure why but even after doing all this stuff I still feel sort of empty inside. Not really depressed or anything but just like I'm lacking but I don't know what. I don't think I wanna do dating. I don't really care about relationships right now. I still feel sort of angry and sick over what happened to me but I don't show it or express it at all. What should my next endeavor be?
>>
>Have a good job where I have the freedom to learn new stuff every day
>Changing up my routine for aesthetics
>Taking a machine learning course and sharpening my programming skills every weekend through sideprojects (games and apps)
>Become less reclusive, making friends and playing sports
>Keep a Trello board for all my ideas and goals so I remember them
>Saving at least $1000/month and putting that into ETFs
>Record music instead of just jamming by myself so I can show off

that's about it, my life's going well now even though i look like ass
>>
File: 46567.png (276 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
46567.png
276 KB, 800x450
>>36911497
In what way did you change your wardrobe? Just buying new shit, or visiting /fa/ or /r/mfa or what?
>>
>>36911497
sounds pretty good, I get your feelings. I've been there myself, only thing I can say about it is that you're going in the right direction. It took me 2 years before I finally 'moved on' and felt ready for a new relationship.

I recommend either talking with someone about your feelings, which has the added benefit of being social contact and sharing deep feelings with people can form really strong friendships. Or you should write it down (on paper, writing is better than typing for this), which is what I did. I know it sounds strange and you've probably heard it a couple times before, but just trying to get your emotions, feelings and train of thought on paper allows you to organize your thoughts, make them more tangible and more coherent. Having to force yourself to slow down and write them down makes you more conscious of your feelings, and makes you move on. I felt like every sentence in my thought was just a rehash of the same anger and I couldn't get rid of it. While, after writing it down, the thoughts no longer bothered me, because I knew I had them already on paper.

I hope this makes sense and doesn't sound like the ramblings of a madman.
>>
I've noticed quite a lot of people have said they want to learn a new language any particular reason why?
>>
>>36911615
>Have a good job where I have the freedom to learn new stuff every day
what is your job? that sounds pretty unique. Or does that mean you have a lot of downtime
>>
>>36911866
I work at a startup and I've been there long enough that I can basically dictate what I work on. I build new products/features. Sometimes there's crunch time but usually there isn't.
>>
>>36911858
To me (I'm >>36908650), it's not really about the language itself. Sure I tell all my normie friends that Spanish is a bigger language than English and thus it makes sense to even speak it on a basic level, but I'm not kidding myself, I'm probably never gonna use it except for a handful of occasions.

The real reason I'm learning Spanish is because it's a thing that keeps me focused on my self improvement, and it can be done with relatively little means or time invested. With just half an hour to an hour a day I'm learning it at a steady pace, and I don't need anything special for it. I can see my result/improvement on a weekly basis, which is good enough in my book.

I'd love to learn woodworking as a skill, but I've neither the time to really work on it, or the money to buy the tools and wood needed.

And hey, who knows, I might meet some cool Spanish people someday that'll change my life.
>>
>>36911858
>>36907028 here. I already know 4 languages, I had very few classes, and Chinese looked interesting, so that's why. It was more of a hobby than any self-improvement stuff.
>>
>>36911616
I took a trip to /fa/ and looked at different styles. I'm not saying I'm crazy fashionable now or whatever but I've tossed out a lot of poor fitting clothes and shit like graphic tees and went out and bought some nice button downs.
>>
>>36911858
I'm OP, I'm looking to learn Korean since I already speak Chinese and Japanese, and want to pick up at least a little of it as they're often grouped. Korean and Japanese are very similar languages, although it's arguable whether or not they're part of the same language family. Both languages have imported huge amounts of vocabulary from Chinese, as well as from English in the modern era. The shared vocabulary and grammar makes it much easier to pick up one after you already know another, even though they're not really related languages in the way that the Romance languages are.

Other than purely linguistic interests (I enjoy learning languages, and could easily enjoy learning one without any practical benefit, although I wouldn't choose to), it may be relevant to my interests in business, research, and/or living in Korea at some point in the future. Oneitis is Korean as well, although that's more of a bonus than a reason. There's not much Korean art/media (books, movies, TV, music etc.) I'm interested in now, but Korea has been pumping out more and more media across Asia, and even starting to break in to the west; I'm pretty confident Korea has a bright future, and I want to get in on that in a way I couldn't for Japanese and Chinese.
>>
>>36911642
Ye, I think it makes sense. To be honest I was avoiding doing that stuff because I felt like it would just reopen wounds and shit but maybe you're right. I don't feel like I'm emotionally close enough with my friends to talk to them about it but I'll try writing it down and see how that goes. Thanks senpai
>>
File: 32163854.jpg (140 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
32163854.jpg
140 KB, 1000x900
>>36912212
I've done the same, and am slowly transitioning towards a sort of 'personal uniform' look (more of an ideal than something I actually intend to do, both as it's futile to buy a set wardrobe as I lose weight, and because I fully intend for pieces to be changed and updated over time). I only have two graphic tees left, one is a gift from a friend that's too good to just get rid of without at least wearing a few times (pic related), the other is largely there so I can enjoy fitting in to it again, and will stain before long and get tossed out anyway. I'm a bit big yet for good OCBDs, although I can fit into the one I have now decently enough that I wouldn't look like total shit if I still had my blazer; by summer, I should hopefully be able to pick some up that will look decent and fit the look I'm going for.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.