[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you feeling today /fit/? >it's my birthday >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1435157552388.png (325 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1435157552388.png
325 KB, 667x670
How are you feeling today /fit/?

>it's my birthday
>I've been sitting at home for two months because of surgery
>lost 22 pounds and most of my gains
>feel like a NEET
>miss the gym, miss feeling strong
>no motivation to eat when doing nothing
>none of my friends remembered my bday until Facebook told them
>still hung up on my ex
>she's in love with someone else already
>feeling old

I wonder how many people kill themselves on their birthdays.
>>
>>36820849
Hey man, life might be rough right now, but it will get better. Just wait until you're recovered and can get all your gains back, it might seem like a long time to wait, but it will be worth it.

You gotta have the bad times to truly enjoy the good times. Just remember life is cyclical and while things seem like utter shit right now, they will get better.

And happy birthday anon, I don't know shit about you, but I'm dead serious when I say I love you man. N-no homo tho.
>>
>>36821001
Is it true that gains come back faster than the first time?

I'm so fucking scared of starting all over on nearly two years.
>>
File: long haired.jpg (43 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
long haired.jpg
43 KB, 600x449
There's a girl in my class I've been wanting to talk to for a while, but she's always wearing earbuds except during the lecture, so I never knew how to overcome that barrier. My friend suggested I write a note to her and just give it to her on the way out. I tried that and she literally got up and left the room as I was finishing my phone number at the bottom of the note. Today I saw her again and I was just tired of the whole charade so I got up and got her to take her earbuds out and I told her the whole thing, how I had seen her a few times and really wanted to talk to her, tried a note, now she's here again and I don't have a pen so fuck it, want to get coffee? She told me she has a boyfriend. I'm kind of disappointed but I guess I'm also glad I didn't waste any more time on it or go on wondering what could have been. It's a shame because she's absolutely gorgeous but I guess that's why she has a boyfriend and I'm just not that lucky.
>>
>>36821060
At least you had the confidence. But I'd be wondering if she really did have a boyfriend or was just kind of freaked out.
>>
>>36820849
you wouldn't be the first. make sure to livestream it
>>
>>36821090
I'm tall and white and fit and I have a good face. I don't think she was freaked out but if she was then fuck her anyway, it's not my place to worry about that shit anymore
>>
>>36820849
Holy shit man, I just went through some similar stuff. Had to move back in with my parents ( i'm 23) because of surgery, stuck in the house for two months. A few random friends texted me to see how I was doing but that's about it. Started seeing a girl that I really like and she doesn't want me. Birthday is coming up next week. Feeling like shit, but my gains are starting to come back. So there's that. A lot of people don't realize the mental toll that shit takes on you when you're stuck at home doing nothing when it isn't what you're used to.
>>
>>36821173
It's true, such a bad feeling. Worst part for me is looking at last year's pictures, the difference is huge.
>>
>>36821339
It comes back quicker than you think though man. I've been back at it maybe a month now, and can't even deadlift or squat yet- I had back surgery, and I'm starting to see the difference. Shit with the girls sucks though, just gotta get out and keep trying I guess.
>>
>>36821387
I went out and tried and it was awful. Chick said I didn't look like she expected because pics were from last year/early this year and I lost all the weight. Felt like shit and didn't leave home since.
>>
>>36821437
You'll get back at it man. How old are you? I'm trying this whole positive thinking thing because I could tell I was on the verge of depression...things were going well until the situation with this girl.
>>
>>36821463
I'm 20, and you? I know it's silly to feel old at 20, but it's like the first part of my life is over or something and there's nothing to look foward to.
>>
>>36821060
At least you did something about it anon

I saw this qt3.14 at work today and as I was helping her we clicked well. She came back a few minutes later with another question as I was helping an old lady and we kept looking at each other and smiling. I should've gotten her number, but I'm dumb. If she comes back I'll definitely ask though
>>
>>36820849
Better.
Sprained both ankles, couldn't do leg shit for two weeks.
Gonna take a while to get things 100% though, been fucking them up too many times these past few years but what the hell, something else to focus on now.
>>
>>36821014
They come back way faster. When I started lifting, I went to the gym probably 3x a week for like 5 months, then stopped going for 5 months, and when I started back up it took me less than 2 months to reach my previous PRs, and I was cutting the entire time too.
>>
>>36821865
How did you sprain them?
>>
Im in tge friendzone and she uses ne to pay for groceries and borrow my car lol dont know how to tell her no
>>
>>36821481
Turning 24 monday. It'll get better man. If you think otherwise though, the chances of it happening lessen.
>>
>>36820849
Suffering plantar fasciitis and leaving for the military in 2 weeks. If the private does not unfuck his shit the private is fucked.
>>
File: tumblr_nw4iozIHKp1udwanoo1_250.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4iozIHKp1udwanoo1_250.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.