[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She hasn't texted you in over a month. >Lifting has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1449926600681.jpg (142 KB, 796x606) Image search: [Google]
1449926600681.jpg
142 KB, 796x606
>She hasn't texted you in over a month.
>Lifting has not helped at all
The reason i started.

And you reason?
>>
>>36819280
>And you reason?
I'm a 26 year old virgin.
>>
Decided to turn my life around. Got rid of the depression and decided to stop giving a fuck about everything. Life has been good, I even made a promotion at work because I was "the most reliable and enthusiastic employee", couldn't have done that with depression.

Thanks /fit/, we're all going to make it.
>>
>And your reason?

To make it.

Not just becoming fit but to actually make it.

to live my own life, to not be apathetic or depressed, to have a reason, to build things i'll be proud of, to fight, to meet a woman that i'll love and who loves me, to care for my own family, to live a fulfilling life which i'll be able to tell stories from when i'm older.

The harsh truth is that we're not all going to make it, some people simply have the wrong ambition or just give up. To actually make it you have to be ready to give up so much more than you originally planned.
>>
>>36819280
>25 yr old
>only female contacts ive ever texted are my mother and hookers

At least youre doing better than me

>And your reason?

Im tired of looking and being weak.
>>
>>36819292
>>36819507
>>36819933
>>36820035

We are gonna make it, brah
>>
File: 1455346060874.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455346060874.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>36819280
>tfw she only texts you when she's horny
>tfw you just want someone to talk to
>>
>>36819280
It's a hobby goddamnit
>>
>>36820035
>24 years old
>dont even have a phone because i dont go anywhere

you are doing better than me
>>
File: confused cat.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
confused cat.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
if you just want to have a relationship with a random stacy, having muscle mass will matter. but if you got some special girl you like, one you've never seen before, a girl that is unique in every way, you will need to be a person with a passion for life and goals that few men would dare dream about.
>>
> be me
> see coworker i'm trying to get with go to lunch with another guy
> panic
> ask her out to watch Flyers game Saturday night
> says "where"
> fuckyeah.flac
> drive by her house
> see her car there
> text her
> hasn't responded
> hope I didn't get caught
>>
>>36819280
A month? Breh she gone man move on. If a girl doesn't text me once in a week she lost her chance. Ain't got time for that stupid shit there are too many women out there to give a fuck about one playing hard to get.

I started lifting because I wanted to look good, be healthy and not die sooner than everyone else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.