[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Blautism exposed http://youtu.be/P47vSqEO4wc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 833x833
Jason Blautism exposed

http://youtu.be/P47vSqEO4wc
>>
>>36660511
Some gold people have found in the last few days:

"The role I ended with was done by my own hand. The order of assassins I spoke of within the bloodlines was something I was selected for based on merit around the age of 15 for me, due to my personal gifts, and the higher ranks of it are obtained only by challenging someone who has it and them either yielding their title to you, or you killing them in ritual combat. I did this at the age of 17, without permission form anyone, and rather unexpected. The title I held at the time of my leaving the brotherhood was “Angel of Death”.

"I was aware of our invasion of Iraq prior to 9/11 occurring as it was intended that I would go into military intel during the invasion and assist with black ops, however I had left prior to 9/11 so those plans did not fall through."

"Weapons can be obtained though in any country. I was trained to infultrate any country I was dropped in, arm myself with whatever the local crime rings had access too, kill those I obtained them from to cover my tracks, take out my target, and slip back out unseen."

"when the brotherhood loaned me to the intel community in my teens, as i was already a trained assassin, this is the degree to which my own programming has been successful. if they wanted a completely unsuspecting assassin i could get out of class on a friday afternoon at the age of 16, get a phone call with a trigger frequincy on it. i would flip alters, get in my car and meet a CIA/contact at a nearby location. they would give me a passport, ID, money anything i needed, a photo, address, name etc of a mark in another country easily reachable. a completely unsuspecting teenage could then fly into the country, eliminate the mark through whatever means he had decided (i had my first blackbelt and could hold 1/4 moa groups at up to 500 meters by this age) and slip back out the country without having any interaction with anyone"
>>
that retarded accent

I was actually excited for this.. fuck
>>
>>36660666
Yeah this, the whole video was based around a random person sending messages on facebook.
>>
>>36660654
Where did he say this shit?
>>
dyelusional fag
>>
File: safe_image-5663c0.jpg (18 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
safe_image-5663c0.jpg
18 KB, 342x392
DELETE THIS THREAD

>>36660511
>>
>>36660809
David Icke forums. He claimed to be part reptilian and was abducted by and experimented on by aliens.
>>
File: 1441283997243.jpg (27 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1441283997243.jpg
27 KB, 229x343
>>36660654

Is Blaha legitimately autistic? This is something an edgelord teenager would write.
>>
ORDER 66 BLEHA
>>
>>36660511
>>36660654
>>36660860
This.

In the comment section of vid in OP you'll find a post by myself "Skee Daddle", tipping off something that has already been explained here on /fit/.

Someone on /fit/ mentioned Blaha and his posts on the Icke conspiracy forum as darketernal, something I was also aware of and amazed that someone else knew it was Jason.

I knew a few people on the Icke forum who considered Jason aka darketernal to be a psychopath and a liar and frankly we were all tired of him long before he finally got banned from that board. There was a time when we would placate him and ask him questions "Wow really darketernal? What was it like being a secret assassin for the illuminati" but after watching him bullshit for months on end about being a royal bloodline illuminati assassin even we in the conspiracy community became disturbed by it.

Now that he's "Jason Blaha the fitness guru" on youtube his past is coming back to haunt him. Another major release by exposedTV regarding Jason and his past as a charlatan in the conspiracy community is in order.

This will be the biggest year of Blaha drama yet.
>>
Jason Blahino:
Competitive bodybuilder
Steroid dealer cooker to college level athaaaaaletes
Illuminati breeding stud
CIA secret agent, killer ninja
Expert hunter/ survival expert
Genius level IQ, offered full ride scholarships to MIT and Ivy League schools
Legendary mercenary
Psychic assasin
Scion of the Scottish royal family and directly related to jesus christ himself
Skilled mechanic

And the list goes on....
>>
>>36661027
So basically just another average /fit/ poster?
>>
>>36660511
Jason knows what's coming for him. Darketernal is scared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49TeDPI9X4k

Genova has been goaded into opening the order 66 floodgates but I don't think he realizes what's behind this new wave of bloodthirst, he's just happy to be a part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCkOxmT3dg
>>
>>36661036
At this point, I don't know who's more retarded, Blaha or Genova.
>>
File: GSWOF5k.png (122 KB, 820x491) Image search: [Google]
GSWOF5k.png
122 KB, 820x491
>>36660511
It's over for Jason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJGoDUV4dQ

The majority of people gunning for him lately weren't even aware of this and for the past couple days they've been rolling on the floor in laughter trying to decide how to best expose this again.

They're so excited about it they've been making hype videos. It's like they're making trailers for their next big roast of Blaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V46xhDQMf5Y
>>
>>36661036
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49TeDPI9X4k
So he's carpet bombing his viewers and mass banning them without any regard to who is actually trolling him or not. And he's admitting it.

Blaha is done.
>>
>>36660860
>David Icke
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>36660998
What nick do you post under at the icke forum? I might know you, use to post there a lot
>>
>>36661121
Cheers mate I prefer to stay anonymous hence why I'm on 4chan now hope you understand. The icke forum lost it's magic for me a long time ago.
>>
I wonder what class he played in WoW
>>
File: 1452151715549.png (469 KB, 467x529) Image search: [Google]
1452151715549.png
469 KB, 467x529
>>36660511
DELETE THISSS
>>
>>36660511
I'm kinda scared he's going to kill himself now, what else does he have in his life apart from his youtube channel?
>>
>>36661070
That video.. I'm fucking crying with laughter. I always new blaha was full autismo but he seemed to know his shit, I cant take him seriously after this darketernal shit though, gonna stay subbed to see it catch up with him.
>>
>>36660860
>>36661120
We are (were) the most open minded group of people on the internet because Icke conspiracy theories are so far out there but even we were creeped out by Jason and his roleplaying as illuminati bloodline assassin which should say something. It's been quite amazing to see him grow into this Jason Blaha youtube donkey persona since he was banned from the Icke forums.

It's one thing to talk about conspiracy theories it's another to constantly frame yourself as being a central agent of it or some kind of dark knight who has done battle with reptillians and the Illuminati like Jason did. He was just such a blatant phony and it was obvious he was trying to prey on gullible people and get attention for it.

Now he's in the fitness world being a phony and doing the exact same thing. Trying to be an expert and authority figure and pretend he's on the inside of some grand subculture that most everyone can see he is lying about.

One of the many things his posts as darketernal shows is him claiming that he used to bench 500 lbs. raw for reps and was at 3% bodyfat. He was lying about his fitness and bodybuilding life back then too.

I'm surprised he didn't try to tell us he had a 9 inch dick or something.
>>
>>36661035
Has secret pension from US government
Enjoys special legal protection
Slept with over 100 grrls by age 26, is self confessed sex fiend
>>
>>36661255
i unsubbed so his channel will die, i cant stand how narcissistic he is
>>
>>36661163
Aiight i understand. I am that dude >Someone on /fit/ mentioned Blaha and his posts on the Icke conspiracy forum as darketernal
Wondering if i know you from that forum. But i understand

>>36661252
He could admit his faults, stop lying and get his shit together? People can forgive him I'd assume
>>
>>36661275
Like most of his soon to be former fans i could look past that, with the persona he had built up i didn't think the merc/inteligence background shit was too far fetched but i have seen the light, blaha is a fucking goon
>>
>>36661257
Where can Blaha go from here? Even if he tries to convince his fans it was just trolling, it would still be pathetic that he was in his early 30's spending his days making troll posts on the internet. Especially when he talks about how to be masculine and the lack of male role models these days. Surely his GF will see the comments as well. Hopefully he doesn't do something stupid with his guns.
>>
>>36661303
OP here I always thought he actually served in the military guessing as infantry or maybe an MP or did some non combat MOS in the marines.

I can't believe he was a fraud, I trusted him.

>>36661315
What happens if he confessed I wonder?
>>
>>36661315
> it would still be pathetic that he was in his early 30's spending his days making troll posts on the internet.
At what age do you need to stop shitposting on 4chan before it gets unacceptable ? Like what is the cutoff age lol
>>
>>36661303
>>36661329

I know you guys were just giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he was never really believable. The Internet is mostly for lying.
>>
>>36661329
exactly, i knew he was exaggerating a little but i never thought the rabbit hole went this deep, i trusted him when it came to actual info but now i cant see anyone ever taking him seriously ever again.
>>
>>36661315
2 scenario's here.

1. His fantasy world and yt channel crumble, his self image as the most competent and manly man ever shatters, blaha gets depressed, considers suicide (but will not act on it) and hopefully seek treatment for depression. Then psychologist/shrink will try to treat him and diagnose NPD. Best case scenario.

2. Blaha disappears, only to pop up a few years later in adifferent community, with a brand new identity and new yet familiar lies. Likely scenario.
>>
>>36661366
I feel like a moron now ill admit
>>
File: 1437516778717.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1437516778717.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>>36661303
>with the persona he had built up i didn't think the merc/inteligence background shit was too far fetched

you can't be serious
>>
>>36661405
I'm talking about before he went completely off the rails, seems obvious in hindsight but i never gave it too much thought
>>
>>36661349
Anonymous shitposting is very different from what Jason did. What he did was the equivalent of spending years tripfagging on /x/ making 500 word posts every hour about being an illuminati assassin from a royal bloodline. He was trying to build a persona for himself of being an expert on all conspiracy theory topics and an insider as well. He did this while telling the same lies about his bodybuilding that he tells now on his youtube and many of the same pathological lies about being a military agent that he tells on his youtube.

He's fucked up far worse than anyone can do shitposting anonymously. And it's all crumbling down on him right now this very instant.
>>
>>36661431
Exactly. And was wasn't an edgy teen while doing this. He was in his fucking early 30s.
>>
>>36661405
Blaha convinced 3 women to marry him, shelter him, feed him, convinced government he is disabled yet can deadlift 500 lbs for reps, convinced 90k followers to subscribe to his channel. You know that reality distortion field Steve Jobs possesed? Blahino has a weaker version, because he is less charismatic and less intelligent. He knows how to spin a story and to rank beginners and trusting, slightly naive people may fall for it.
>>
>>36661366
I genuinely thought he had a "classified" past, but was lying about the reasons why it was classified.
>>
>>36661027
You forgot:
Security guard
Medically disabled
>>
Jason and latsbrah are the two most autistic fucks on the Internet.
>>
If anyone has a picture of him in all his cool man gear I can tell you if he's ever done any kind of high speed shit. Only ones I've ever seen don't show his whole body.
>>
>>36661036
>Jason, I'm very disappointed with this video. You are blaming your own subscribers for getting banned because you're too lazy to actually moderate comments, so instead you use an imperfect algorithm based on key words even your fans might be using. You are even blaming your subscribers for your repetitive and dull content you have been releasing. This channel has been going down hill- Jason, I saw the videos the trolls have been creating. While I do not condone what they are doing by any means, your exaggerations and even blatant lies are becoming transparent. I think you need to come clean with your subscribers because I took this video personally. I have been around since the Ice Cream Fitness days, and I hate to say this, but I now will unsubscribe.
>>
>>36661515
What has latsbrah done?
>>
File: avatar398_14.gif.jpg (6 KB, 159x200) Image search: [Google]
6 KB, 159x200
fitmisc is having a ball
>>
>>36661513
He was also
Male model
4.0 gpa honour student
Martial art master
DIY gun maker
Computer/ electronics expert
Cia interrogater
>>
>>36661027
>>36661513
>>36661571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhKQ6oxLsEU
>>
>>36660511
>this is Jasons ex wife
>still has the same last name

Are you not able to change your facebook name like a gamertag?
>>
File: scdiKvp.png (915 KB, 1103x562) Image search: [Google]
scdiKvp.png
915 KB, 1103x562
>>36661515
Blaha is in his own league it seems.
>>
>>36661608
Some women hate their maiden name and will keep a guy's last name after divorcing him even if they hated him. I've seen it before.
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 289x174
It all makes sense now.
He is a live and walking world of warcraft character

>Mercenary -> Rogue
>Stalking someone (very rogue like)
>Have a particular skillset (like the skillset of a particular class in game)
>Trained at the farm (pic related)
>Served his country -> Faction (alliance/horde)
>Never in the military -> PvE server
>I'm a little bit fucked up
at least he's self counscious
>>
>>36661614
Ian Mcnugget is now MARRIED to this girl.
>>
>>36661662
Looksmatched
>>
>>36660511
>The Farm

Ever wonder where the fuck Blaha got it in his head to claim he was trained at "The Farm"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqecRSJo3o

>(2003) In an era when the country's first line of defense - human intelligence - is more important than ever, comes an explosive thriller that gives an insider's view into the CIA's secret training ground: The Farm. James Clayton (Colin Farrell) might not have the attitude of a typical recruit, but he is one of the smartest graduating seniors in the country -- and he's just the person that Walter Burke (Al Pacino) wants in the Agency.

He's also appropriated a number of things from the Bourne Identity series into his fantasy life.
>>
>>36661597

https://youtu.be/Bkrzgu27oJQ
>>
>>36661747
Holy shit.....
>>
File: 2016_04_05_18.59.44.png (281 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
2016_04_05_18.59.44.png
281 KB, 1280x800
>>36660511
Claims he was raped and tortured as a toddler.
>>
>>36661743
Yeah he is objectively a good looking guy must be 6'0 minimum good facial features as well. He can sit around all dat and play wow and be friendless but go on tinder and smash decent poon.
>>
Interesting thread
>>
4:03 someone on another board just pointed this out.

The classic Jason Blaha "laugh while talking so people think you're a sincere person" technique. One of the many things I noticed that lead me to believe he was a sociopath and a liar. He does this wheezing fake laugh thing in so many videos whenever he's bullshitting. It's pathetic.

https://youtu.be/1SrocivXBaA?t=4m3s
>>
>>36662007
literally just saw this on fitmisc, jason is such a fraud
>>
>>36662007
Notice the leg shaking/bouncing. He does it twice while lying about being bald. Doesn't do it at any other point through the entire video.

Wouldn't someone who was trained at "the farm" be capable of controlling their tics like this while lying? HMMMM....

2:38 this is Jason's response to the vid in OP. Notice how his fingers are literally shaking from tension.

https://youtu.be/rn94i2ES0yc?t=2m38s

Wouldn't someone who was trained at "the farm" be capable of controlling their tics like this while lying? HMMMM....
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.