[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19
File: 1455620649424.jpg (572 KB, 1175x880) Image search: [Google]
1455620649424.jpg
572 KB, 1175x880
When was the last time you saw one of these threads? Post ITT the nicknames you give for the hulks/skellies/miscellaneous fauna you see in the gym

>Heavy Weapons Guy
almost 7'0" Russian who is huge as fuck and clearly roids, covered in backne and always screams his lungs out when doing bench (which is much lighter than he is capable of). Has no legs at all and whenever there's another russian in the gym they take pictures of each other flexing outside the squat rack
>Skippy
Arab guy who skips and does elastic-band boxing training in the weights area despite there being an entire floor where other people do this
>Anorexia
Very skinny and generally strange girl who comes in almost every day and does cardio for like 2 hours whilst reading books. Probably has an eating disorder but looks too crazy to listen to reason
>The Shadow
Blackest guy i've ever seen who only ever does huge sets of unweighted pullups. Have never heard him make a sound and i only ever see him in the hour before the gym closes

also there's a girl who works behind the counter who clearly has ass implants
>>
>the mountain
Dude that joined a month ago, first day i saw him my jaw almost dropped, thought it was a pro bodybuilder visiting, dude matches richs size, absolute monster, doesnt lift heavy is just pro bodybuilder with insane size, insane amount of roids i bet too
>retard
Dude always looks at me and pisses me off, quarter reps and bobs his knees w 2 pl8 squat, small as all fuck and wears tanks. Really hate this guy

All thats worth mentioning.
>>
>husbando mode
Dude that I'm straight up mirin everytime I see him. Perfect hair and beard and good muscles. No homo tho.
>Big guy powerlifter
Just your standard big guy, is always squating 3-4plates whenever I see him.
>Roided up Terry Crews
Huge black guy that is so clearly on a large amount of roids, but lifts insanely heavy. Saw him squating 5pl8 for reps
>Final Boss
undoubtedly the biggest human being I've ever seen in my life. Black guy that has to be over 7 feet tall and 300+lbs of straight muscles. Gym starts shaking when he walks in.
>Muscular Trap
This is by far the weirdest character in my gym. This guy is trying to be a trap (maybe?) but still lifts heavy, but has zero fat on him. He will literally wear a pink speedo shorts, a pink crop top shirt, and ugg boots. Sometimes hes even wearing those bane elevation masks. This guy makes no sense. Makes me question humanity whenever I see him.
>>
> Asterix
5'7 160lb Latino powerlifter that pulled 5pl8 the other day just for shits. Gets bashful when you bring up his lifts

> Cheech and Chong
two big ol' powerlifters - one's asian, the other white that do stupidly high volume (5x10) with stupidly high weight. Chong has a propensity for subtly filming people quarter squatting and posting it on his instagram

> The Dadbods
Two grad students I knew before I started lifting. They don't take it seriously and decide which part to work on the way to the gym. Hilarious to train with though

> Nemesis
Newbie who's decided he and I are going to be rivals. Will immediately stop what he's doing to do what I'm doing with 20 more lbs and horrendous form. Takes pride in his 2.5pl8 weighted knee bends and 120lb crossfit-tier cleans

> L O N D O N Calling
Shy, curly-haired French girl with a 10/10 body that squats beautifully

> Aesthetic Pajeet
My gymbro - singlehandedly raised on /fit/ memes and cripplingly autistic. Benches pretty well though, but only started squatting after 7 years

> Snackbar QT
Brown girl Pajeet has been lusting after for months. Squats 1pl8 with pretty good form

> Nigel
Newbie who only started coming in recently. Shy and very British, has incredible squat and deadlift form. Has been lifting for under two months and form looks better than 90% of the gym.

> BW Betty
You know that guy in the SIR comic with the shirt that says 'I came to the gym to do a bodyweight routine'? Her. But she uses benches to do stupid aerobic jumps

> The Highbar Hero
Has the most beautiful ATG 1pl8 highbar squats. Has not increased the weight the entire time I've seen him

> Sensei
An older Japanese guy who half benches on Saturday mornings. Loads up the bar in the stupidest way possible that somehow involves using all the fives in the gym on one side, and two tens and a 2.5 on the other.

> Metal shirt manlet
The asshole who yells /fit/ memes way too loudly with his autistic Pajeet gymbro
> tfw that's me
>>
>Swolefinger
Buff manlet who looks like Littlefinger (GoT)
>>
>>36594714
wtf is this a sitcom?
>>
>>36594542

>Dude always looks at me and pisses me off, quarter reps and bobs his knees w 2 pl8 squat, small as all fuck and wears tanks. Really hate this guy

Stop squatting in front of the mirror.
>>
>Captain Schizo
Manlet sized middle aged white guy with the white afro held up with a tie that he wraps around his skull. Only does two exersizes, supersetted. Decline bench for reps with 45s and lat pull downs. He doesnt care about form, he only cares about moving weights. Lifts as fast and aggresively as anyone I've ever seen. Sometimes shouts random words ("arugherogheferh") before his sets.
>>
>The Doc
Not actually a doctor just a dentist. He's like 47 but bro af. Claims to live vicariously through me. Tries to fit in with me and my gym eat friends. Will take his shirt off if we do... no homo. Can't tell if his life sucks and he's hangs out with me to escape or if he's actually a bro. Brings his qt 3.14 daughter in sometimes and embarrasses her.
>The sad woodland elf
Kind hearted kid, doesn't know shit and can't weigh more than a buck fifty soaking wet. Also has a speech impedament, I saw him with his dad a few times. I sense some abuse desu, I think I'm the only one he talks too but I'm proud of the little fella. He goes af for not knowing shit. I have big expectations for him.
>Papi Choolo
Big ass Mexican dude. Does a fuck ton of dbol. Puts up like 4pl8 bench and dl for reps. Huge homie. We occasionally work outs together.
Will post more
>>
>>36596226
Excuse the typos I'm posting on mobile
>OGKOOLAIDKID
My homie I met a while back when my buddy and heroed. We were mutual friends and he just moved back from Georgia. He's a recovering fatty making decent progress. We trap and go to parties together. True af homie
>TheBJQueen
Seriously hottest booty ever. Spent the night at her house. Huge hoe. Ate whip cream off her titties. She called me daddy. Gave me the slutty mother of all bjs. Dropped my spaghetti a bit (Im an attractive dude but I just recently conquered my hot gurl onset autism) haven't talked to her since. She just gives me dirty looks now, the sexual tension between us made for some awkward scenarios
>Joe the Barbarian
Slightly weird gym attendant, massive beard, skin head. He's actually chill af and lifts with us on the clock sometimes. He blares death metal and trap over the gym radio for my crew and let's us stay after closing. Puts up impressive numbers for a former drug addict.
>>
Any one still lurking? If so I have more. These are the characters you find in a shitty Alaskan town
>>
>>36596347
post pls
>>
>>36596492
One more just for you
>Dick Skin Danny
Bro who does lots of steroids but still looks like garbage. He wants to go pro in the next five years. I think he might be able to. Has terrible genetics but his vascularity is fucking crazy. I feel bad because I look waaaay more aesthetic then him and all I do is clen now and then. Idk what the deal is. I have big expectations for him as well.

Somebody pls post
>>
>>36594354
>Uncle Joey
Older italian guy, probably mid 40's. Takes a lot of rest time and has a bit of a gut, but he can OHP more than almost anyone in the gym

>Miss Making It
Was a landwhale 2 years ago, has lost an impressive amount of weight running and body weight

>The Assassin
Shaved head, black tee, black shorts, never speaks. Is pretty lean but can squat 5pl8.
>>
>>36594354
Some skinny girl at my gym who I always see on the meme machine for hours reading books. She seems nice. Dno if anorexic.
>>
>She-Hulk (also She-Hulk's sister and She-Hulk wannabe)

Three different types of amazon. The first is very tall, very muscular (natty) and heavily endowed. Basically, if you painted her green she'd look exactly like She-Hulk.

The second is just as tall and endowed as the first but doesn't work out that much. Basically an amazonian cardio bunny.

The third is just like the first two in two ways, but each version of a She-Hulk wannabe has a major difference. The first variation is muscular and endowed, but only around 6'2", while the second variant is obviously on roids.

I see the second and both variants of the third all the time.

As for me? I'm the She-Hulk.

7'1", 42G and all natty.
>>
>>36596752
Post pic
>>
>>36595350
BANE?
>>
>>36596573
I haven't been going long enough to actually nail down consistent characters. Just trends. Since I'm at university there's three main groups

>"fit chicks"
they all wear bright pink, blue, or green workout gear and spend 20 minutes on the stair master and then 10 on a yoga mat doing crunches. None of them are anything better than skinny fat

>frat bros
always wear either a cutoff tee with their letters or an old hoodie with their letters. Pants are always nike tech joggers. MASSIVE upper bodies and absolutely no legs. Mostly populate the gym during the afternoon, getting a pump before they go out.

>old fucks
in the mornings theres a group of probaly 10-15 old men, all with gray hair, who consistently come in. They never work out together but always seem to show up and leave around the same time. Workouts consist of speed walking on the treadmill and maybe one or two sets on one of the machines if theyre feeling bold. Do all the standard old people shit like spend too long naked in the locker room.

Now that I think about it there are a couple characters I can identify.

>SquatPLS
High test mixed chick who I've only ever seen squat. She often arrives around 8:00 am when I'm in the power rack and won't say anything or do anything until I'm done. At most she'll stretch for a few seconds but other than that she'll just stand outside the rack until I've finished.

>Johnny Benchpress
He's similar to the frat bros but I'm sure he goes on fit. Really solid upper body (esp delts) but no legs to speak of. Also 3/10 face with giant nose, shitty hair, and glasses. Always says memeshit really loudly to his bud of similar build. "CARDIO KILLS GAINS LMAO HAHAHAHA" Also has the most terrible nasally nerd laugh I've ever heard. Feel bad for him because he obv put in work but he still looks like shit
>>
>>36596777

Think about honoring your jackpot trips with a pic...

But nah.

Still like the jackpot trips, though.
>>
>Blackman
Heavy looking dude that always wears a batman shirt. Only ever seen him squat and the dude squats like 8 plates and rests for 10 minutes between sets
>>
File: 1458937668493.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458937668493.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>36596752
just popped a boinger at the thought
>>
>the cholos gangsters
Buff Mexicans cover in tattoos who will REKT you if you don't buy cocaine from them.
>>
>>36595350
so thumb?
>>
>>36596848
kill yourself
>5'7 dyel jacking off shitposting
>>
>tall Asian chick who has been going to my gym for a year and a half
>looks dumpy as fuck, doesn't wear yoga pants, just loose jogging shorts
>comes in and does the same workout twice a week
>squats 2pl8 and deadlifts 2pl8 but looks skinny
>saw her outside the gym in normal clothes and she was fucking hot
How do I talk to her, /fit? I think she's taller than me ;_;
>>
>>36594714
>weighted knee bends
>>
>>36597808
If you white you got in the bag friend. All that's left is just to talk to her. Just "good work out today?"
>>
>>36598050
>>36598050
I think she's an autist though. I asked her how many sets she had left once, and she moved her mouth but made no noises and then was embarrassed and ignored me.
>>
>>36598195
maybe you're deaf
>>
>>36596698
>>Uncle Joey
insanely accurate
>>
>>36594354
>Wanna be Zyzz

Literally the only guy at my gym I suspect of roiding. Some brown skin Arab or Indian guy who is somewhat aesthetic, with a faggy haircut. Dude barely lifts, but looks better than most guys in the gym except for his bacne which can be seen through his extremely thin strapped tank tops.
>>
>non-descript human-shaped thing that gets in the way of my workout sometimes

Guy I don't pay attention to because I'm there to fucking workout and mind my own business.
>>
>>36597808
I have the inverse of her
short THICK asian chick who does squats, deadlifts, and sometimes rows.
her form is good and her ass is noice. I don't even want to approach her because I just want to mire
>>
>>36594354
>black manta
Black kid that always squats with that manta ray exercise collar thing, never seen him do anything else
>Clark Kent
Guy always takes off his glasses before he does a set, proceeds to put them back on until his next set
>kimbo slice
Pretty sure it's actually kimbo slice but if it's not he does a damn good impersonation
>the cousins
Two Hispanic gymnast manlets (5'3" max)
>>
>the palsy
He sounds slightly retarded, and one of his hands has very little mobility. He goes daily to the gym and speaks to anyone around his age for the whole time he's there (very long). He always needs a spot because of his hand and always ask the spotter if he should increase the weight even if he was half-repping and struggling on the previous set.

I almost witnessed him breaking his and some other guys legs
>palsy is with two guys that look like beginners, he is 'instructing' them
>no squat rack in gym, so they start doing squats in the decline bench
>there is another machine behind the decline bench, so there is barely any space to squat and is dangerous as shit if you fail
>the beginners are quarter squating 50kg
>he does 80kg with full rom (didnt expect this)
>he gets complimented by beginners and wants to show off
>tells them to load to 120kg
>he's not done this before so he asks one of the beginners to spot him from behind, squatting with him
>note there's barely any space
>take phone out, start filming
>about to witness palsy dropping the bar on spotter's knees and his ankles since there's no space to fail
>beginners are starting to say 'dude that's crazy weight' many times
>palsy backs out, deloads to 100kg and barely half squats it
Coulda gotten some good OC for some rekt thread, maybe next time

Also
>granpa know-it-all
>has big chest, big arms, no legs
>only goes in the morning, along with all the other old people
>knows everybody there and speaks to everyone in a loud voice, even though most are visibly annoyed by his presence
>gives tips to everyone
>always complains about how they didn't need any supplements back in the day, what they were fed by their mothers was enough
>claims he could do double the weight of anyone when he was 14
>gets mad when people tell him to fuck off and starts shouting
>>
>personal trainers that don't know shit
Teaching people how to join the quarter squat squad
>>
>talks to himself between sets
>blasts cringey music through his headphones
>paces across the gym autistically
>brings his laptop sometimes
>when he fails a lift , he screams about "never making it" and storms out

homegym master race
>>
>>36594656
>Final boss
does he start flashing red near the end of his sets?
>>
File: 1395709399289.gif (653 KB, 262x175) Image search: [Google]
1395709399289.gif
653 KB, 262x175
I don't really have many characters but lately groups have been forming at my Blue Moon.

>The Gains Gobrins

A tribe of upwards of 7 asians who sit around the same one or two machines. The leader is about 6' 2" and does high weight smith machine exercises almost exclusively. Better pray to god your routine doesn't align with theirs.

>Hans & Zimmer
Two aryan bros. Near identical with matching hitler youth topbuns. The only difference is one picked the tank class and the other picked the support.

>Marty Mullet & Krillin
The greasiest old gymrat and his short bald asian counterpart. They like to talk very openly about any women lifting in the area (which is why there is now a womens only area). They also set heavier free weights on top of lighter weights while resting for some fucking reason.
>>
>>36599215
That would imply that I use smith machines.
>>
>>36594354
I guess I'll tell you guys about what happens in Australian uni gyms

Here are some general groups I'm sure you're all familiar with

>Cardiobunnies
95% white chicks who exclusively use the cardio machines, still somehow quite unfit. this makes up about half of the people who work out.

>Typical fratbros
Guys who group in groups of 2 and 3, all use one machine at babyweight (normally the machine I want) and take about an hour to finish up with it; they're all skinnyfat and not going anywhere. These guys make up another 30%

>the big guys
The chads of the gym, these guys obviously played football in high school and have been lifting for a while. Most of them have bf% too high to be aesthetic but they're strong as fuck. These guys are only ever seen by themselves or with one other big guy. Always mirin their freeweight form. These guys make up another 10%

Now we get to the oddballs
>Sparrows
About 5 different asian chicks who all go alone and do ridiculously light weight freeweights but with perfect form. 10/10 want to teach them how to lift heavy

>Isley
This guy is a big guy, puts up 5pl8 dl for reps, but is different in the fact that his head looks like it's about to explode every rep, i wish i could record it

>aesthetic pajeet
Easily the best looking guy there, this pajeet is swole as fuck with perfect skin, even though i'm pretty sure he roids.

I can keep dumping the oddballs if anyone actually gives a shit
>>
>>36594354
Military gym so there's always a lot of new faces but I've started to identify a few of the regulars.

>Peyton Manning
Looks like Peyton, probably as tall as Peyton. Quiet guy, minds his own business. Wears a hat to hide his thinning hair.

>Sia
Old grandma who's unusually hot for her old age. She's probably in her 50s, perky breasts and flat stomach. Always on the smith machine or doing lunges, occasionally I see her on the stationary bikes fixing her always perfect white hair.

>Crazy Legs
Short and black. Usually see him taking his sweet time on the leg press. Massive upper body but has legs of a long distance runner. Can leg press 4pl8 though.

>QT blondie
Shorter, blond guy. He's got perfect hair, perfect smile and perfect posture. He always comes in as I'm about to leave.

>Superwoman
Gal who's a bodybuilder. Always does full body workouts, beautifully defined body, but tanned a little too much. Her skintone is on the unnatural side and has the look of leather. Big boobs but kinda flat butt.

I'll post more when I remember them
>>
I go to a college gym so I get:
>The grad students
These guys actually do compound movements, good form, heavy weights, and have the bodies to prove it. I wonder how they're not swimming in the college aged pussy around me...
>Until they tell me they actually are bwuahah I knew it you old fucking bastards

Then there's the:
>Turban heads and other foreigners
Doing all kinds of god knows what smelling like curry. Sometimes they talk on their cell phones loudly in other languages. Sometimes they bring their friends and it's suddenly international gym day! Sometimes they bring their...
>What the fuck that's the most ripped Chinese kid I've ever seen AND he has tattoos all over his body. Did i just see a Chinalpha?

Then there's the high test girl.
>Training for cross fit
>oh god please get away from me...
>Then she squats.
>I was just kidding i swear you can get near me right now
>She stop squatting
>OH GOD NEVERMIND what have I done!
>She gets hurt and walks away
>w-w-wait... that asssssss
>>
>fitty manlet
manlet(and i mean real manlet) who has good body and i've never seen him do excersises, only talk to the hot grills that sometimes come
>the wannabee gangsta
manlet who dresses like a cholo but has a face that you know he got bullied in school, he takes the gym seriously because i see him eating his meals in the gym
>Assmom
Mother, must be 35 that has an ugly face and a mostly ugly body but that ass though
>the tank
massive guy that uses roids, and makes noises after every rep
>zyzz wannabe
manlet with the same haircut and tatoos as zyzz, lifts a lot
>horny trainer
the trainer that talks to the girls every fucking time and gives you peptalk when you look like you're strugling
>gay guy
gay guy who started going to the gym, he looks massive because he has a stocky body, lifts less than me but looks a lot bigger
>legday grill
6/10 that only does legs, i was in the gym when she started going and she had an inexistent ass and now she has some ass, she is the daughter of the owner
>silent twink
me
>>
>literal retard
Middle aged guy with an obvious handicap, feels like he uses it as an excuse to act like a mong and hit on girls. Typically interrupts people to ask dumb question or gets way to clise to you while doing flys or ohp.
>hipster crossfit bros
Group of 3 sometimes 4 guys, all man buns,beards, decent lifts but they throw around weights and grunt constantly even on the hip abductor(lel). Really attention hungry and wear really cringey gym gear with slogans like "do you even lift?".
>afrika boomtastic
Darkest guy at the gym, always reeks of noxzema, nicest guy ever always encouraging newbies and helping people with form. Does a weird ass routine but is crazy huge (natty). Told me I need more vegetables in my diet and to stop eating bread.
>skinnyfat gym chicks
Usually just flopping around on yoga mats.
>janitor (rare pokemon)
80 year old man who works as the gym janitor since the begging of time. (The gym has had 3 owners and was a ballys and is now an LA fitness). Never see him anymore, I'm kinda worried. Pray for him bros.
>middle aged mexicans who take zumba classes
See above.
My gym is pretty great only a few pajeets and dyel asians. :)
>>
File: there are many things.jpg (27 KB, 413x451) Image search: [Google]
there are many things.jpg
27 KB, 413x451
>Piano
Rich Piana lookalike, except not as big and the tattoos don't match up. Hair, skin tone, and overall facial structure make him look exactly like the Pingpongman himself. Lifts really high volume.

>Douchecanoe
White trash looking dude, always wears a snapback backwards, always wearing cutoff shirts that say how much he lifts even though his physique is only decent at best. He could be an okay guy for all I know but he looks like a douchebag.

>Juan and Jose
Two hispanic guys that are ALWAYS at the gym when I'm there and they're always together. Pretty strong tho desu

>BENCH ROW MAN
Fairly big dude, probably a powerlifter, but he has this nasty habit of rowing above the bench even though there are free barbells available and he could just not use up the fucking bench.
>>
>>36594714
> implying you're not aesthetic pajeet
>>
>>36596698
I have an Uncle Lee at my gym. He must be at least 60 something and 3 plates squats for half an hour with full ROM. When he's done he wipes down the entire power rack before leaving. He then spends the next half-hour in the stretching area talking to his wife.

Thank you Uncle Lee.
>>
>Salvador the Gunzerker
This guy is clearly overcompensating, but for 5'6 he looks great and could beat me up if he wanted to. Dude is shredded and likes the freeweights, although it is rare I have seen him squat, he hits 3 pl8s so hes a little badass.
>The Headbanditt
This guy does low weight high reps, and is scrawny but chiseled. Dude can rep like 35 pullups, but benches 145x10 curls 30's. Go figure. He keeps his glorious two foot long locks trapped behind a red white and blue headband. I have never seen him miss a day at the gym.
>The Black Panthers
These guys are the most aesthetic people I have ever seen. I think that they are also on my universities wrestling team. Three huge black men, perfectly sculpted and they shred themselves with heavy weights and low reps. They also do hella cardio and all wear super intimidating high altitude masks. Scary as fuck
>Me
That little bitch who doesn't want to socialize in the gym. If I had my druthers I would have the whole gym to myself.
>>
>Manlet Powerlifter
Exactly as the name suggests. He's like 5'4" and is squatting fucking 475 for reps, 315 for reps and lmao 6 plates
>fat-ass fitness chick
This chick has the fattest ass out of anyone, always doing some weird ass exercise and is commonly seen on the smith machine, doing weird squats
>Lifting couple
Husband and wife combo. She's a bodybuilder and he's just lifting for the sake of keeping up with her
>always-injured military
This is a dude that's done like 10 years in the military and is decently strong, but lifts a lot less cuz injuries.
>russian wannabe powerlifter
This is me. I want to get stronger.
>>
>>36594354
>Boon
big ape lookin nigga who has hella chest but otherwise is fat with a pot belly, he hits bench every day and it's variants, idk how his shoulders work anymore - he constantly checks what I'm doing on other exercises and then ups me by the smallest increment, usually losing form, calls me little-man and lifts babyweights
>(me)Drago
I am apparently very angry looking when lifting added to my angry slav face and I have constant soaking levels of European sweat so a lot of guys on the lifitng team and in my gym squad call me drago, some call me legatron
>NayNay
this guy who cannot keep his back straight on diddies or rows
>>
>>36594714
>metal shirt manlet
>that's me
I cackled audibly
>>
>fagdor

This guy looks like Richard Simmons, has a bit faggy/affected mannerisms and always wants to talk rather than train and make awkward conversation with you and weird-ass observations about you, how you've lost weight, etc. Can't lift for shit, can't even do one pullup, if you ask him to spot you on a heavy weight Lord have mercy that he can actually help you with it.
>>
>>36594714

kek'd this is beautiful anon
>>
I feel like I am a Gym Character and everyone is quietly making fun of me.

Been going to the gym for months, never missing a day, don't look any different whatsoever, lifts slightly go up, yawn in between sets, carry a journal, don't listen to any music.

I really do feel like stopping just because I feel like I'm not making progress like I should be. Like I don't have the right genes.
>>
File: 93random.jpg (5 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
93random.jpg
5 KB, 244x206
> MC Puddle...
It's not even summer outside, the air in the gym is within a normal range.

Yet this motherfucker is sweating a goddamn puddle of sauce on every piece of equipment he touches, dripping on everything... fuck no he doesn't wipe anything off.. and then he vanishes when management wants to call him out on his rule breaking ways.
>>
>>36600874
Noticing you've lost weight isn't weird faglord, try again.
>>
>>36594354

>Goldberg
Guy who has a ridiculous resemblance to Bill Goldberg, with a few extra tattoos

>Big Guy
Aspiring bodybuilder. Gotta be 6'5'' and on every steroid known to man

>Bench Press Boy
This man benches more with good form (405 for a double last I saw) than he goddamn half squats.
>>
>>36602748

If you're regularly working out and you don't get any results that's because you aren't eating as much as you should.
>>
fuck these threads would be better if you got stealth pictures to attach to who you are talking about
>>
My uni gym (also has non-students):

>Quasimodo
Old guy, probably in his 50s, with a huge hunchback that mostly does cardio and has a personal trainer. He might be a professor, he wears a really nice tweed jacket and a lovely waxed jacket.

>Agamemnon
Huge guy, aesthetic af, I think he's the captain of the men's powerlifting team. From near Asia by the looks of things

>Ginger ninja
He's ginger, I see him more than most

>Brah
Obviously American (this is a British uni), can tell from his loud voice and his backwards baseball cap. Plus it's a Harvard baseball cap. He's a grad student, actually an alright guy.

>Average Joe
Nice guy, probably around 30, but very obviously not part of the university. This is a posh university, and he looks like he's probably a plumber.

>MSc, CompSci
Chinese guy who doesn't look like much but has decent lifts. Brings his qt3.14 asian gf, who does a whole load dumbbell exercises with like 3kg dumbbells

>High Bridge
qt who deadlifts 90-100kg ish, very lean but has a high bridged nose
>>
Snap City Soon
>Guy gets in the squat rack
>Loads up 1pl8
>Sets the safeties super high
>Goes down to about 1/4 squat (bar touching safeties at this point), then fucking JUMPS and lets the safeties catch the bar on the way down
>Does these for sets of 8
>Huge fucking noise every time
>>
File: 1458084920425.jpg (86 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1458084920425.jpg
86 KB, 906x799
>>36602892
Fucking christ, does he have a death wish?

>>36602879
>ginger ninja
>ninja
>I see him

Anon, plz.

>The Pixie

9/10 qt3.14 grill with a Pixie cut, maybe 130lbs at most. Comes in and does squats, diddlies and leg extensions, developing a nice ass. She came into my work once and I got a good look at her face, I couldn't keep from blushing.

>Transgender Timmy
Literal ftm tranny, 5ft 5 at most, tries to wear loose shirts while lifting to hide the fact they still have their tits, been lifting regularly for 8 months now

>Aspie the Magnificent
>Literal autistic guy who comes in all on his own, and spends an awkward amount of time in the locker room, will have loud conversations with himself as he shits out some godawful abomination in the restroom, only ever see him doing weighted sit ups and cardio. Even then he seems to just lay down on the floor with a 25lb plate and walk about. Kept walking by the bike machines the other week, smelled like he forgot to wipe his ass. Why the gym keeps taking his money is beyond me.
>>
Ha, I've got a few.

> Rasta The Hip Hop Masta

Awesome tall black dude with dreads and a three-color Rasta beanie who is always either doing crazy jumprope in the arm section or occasionally weird one-legged shit in the Smith machine. Always says hi to me and my partner.

> RBF Squatbunnie

Girl who started lifting a few months after me, great form on squats, pretty Native American face, always listens to music and looks angry.

> Brokeback Mountain

Powerlifting bro who is does everything with a couple of pl8s, could do more but has injured his back/neck/arm/ankle/knee in motorcycle/running/sport/lifting accidents. Super cool bro.

> Discount Zyzz

Super low bodyfat dude, never seen doing actual squats or bench. Manages to always be chatting with cardiobunnies, is constantly at gym. Have never seen lift actually heavy weight. Won't talk if you aren't a girl seemingly.

> Vato Zone

Huge Mexican who only benches, usually 2 pl8s. Older dude, has humungous headphones, very friendly but doesn't talk much.

> Master Blaster

Couple of lifting bros, one skinny manlet and other heavy wannabe bearmode. Always fully equip weight sets (because shit gets scattered), always let people work in, getting stronk.
>mfw i'm blaster
>>
>>36602748
Put more brotein in your diet bro
>>
>fluffy
The guy who looks like a retarded version of Gabriel Iglesias. He only shadows his partner (brother mayhap) and barely lifts anything.

>Lola bunny
Looks a bit like the bunny girl from space jam, just with a LOT of makeup. Usually accompanied by her manlet over roided bf.

>roid rage
Lola bunnies bf, he is about 5'9" at best and is Waaaaaay too top heavy. Grunts a lot and seems to think the gym is his?

>Judy
This chick competes, maybe 40 years old? She puts 99% of fit to shame. She is really cool and easy to chat with.

There are a few other peeps I see a lot at the gym, just no name for them.

There is one guy who can squat 5pl8, he is chubby and has legs bigger than my torso. And I can bench 4pl8...
>>
>>36596698
>monster guy
Kid that always has a large monster energy drink that he chugs between sets.. Always see him when i go around 10pm
Mfw how does he sleep??
He walks around like hes hot shit checking himself out in the mirror. He lifts ok but obv has a shitty diet.
Recently noticed hes taking a super skelly under his wing, poor fella.
>>
>>36596226
why dont you teach the lil pup woodland elf
>>
This is fun I'll share:

>>Captain America
this (no homo) tall, 26-28 years chiselled blond guy that NEVER misses the gym and he always goes at 9pm. The dude is strong and he has a perfect form in every exercise I've seen him do

>>Amazonia
A girl who I thought was hot 5 months ago but now she's bulked and kind of fat. Not hot anymore (For me) she has really good glutes though.

>>Betalink
New guy who started skinny but now he's kind of strong. He benches small and never talks.
>>
>>36596790
>the ass
Chick with 10/10 ass that i only ever see doing squats or variations to hit her ass. Only recently actually noticed her face. 6/10 :(
>>
>viking
Dude looks like a viking,the haircut,one earring on the left side,really big and bulky,lifts heavy
>>
>Da Who Dat
The guy who's on the bench next to you who has to elbow you say "Who dat" when some hot chick walks in.

>Alphanzo
By all accounts he is the Alpha male you've been looking for your whole life. You'll know him when you see him, because you will instantly want his dick in your mouth. No homo, but he is perfect in every way, and radiates manliness, except for one small defect: a pencil moustache
>>
>>36594354
Saw one today
>Homeless? tubby /fit/ poster
>50 years old
>big belly
>comes in with a backpack on, takes it with him to each of his excercises
>there for about half an hour, doing a beginner routine

Why the backpack
>>
>Swolebeard the pirate
Biggest and best looking guy in the gym, great beard but only has one hand. He has only his thumb on the right hand and uses straps
>>
>>36594714

>Snackbar QT

lolno. Tentgirl mudshits don't lift. What she does is sit on a bench while her bf, a bearded Arab curlbro who's only other lift is the bench, rages at anyone who dares get near his mirror space or his horded dumbbell pile.

Persian or Armenians are the brown arab-looking qts who lift.
>>
>>36604150
I think she's actually sephardic Jew but she looks like a snackbar

can confirm the Persian girl part though. There's a high test qt who works in with me on occasion
> dat ass
>>
>>36599297
plz more
>>
>>36600127
>always-injured military

this is me, my hip flexors and knees are are all fucked up to lift heavy, i would if i could.

plz no bully
>>
>>36604150
Armenians are awful, though. Hate them all.

t. Armenian
>>
>Rick and Morty
assuming it's dad and son because one is about 20-22 and the other an old man who always wears a Vikings beanie. Power lifters who literally take 45 min to bench, diddylift, or squat. Impressive lifts but the son has zero calfs and honestly he just looks like a faggot.
>>
>>36602748
Also, stop going every day to the gym. Rest is very important too. You're overtraining. Dial it back a bit. 3 or 4 times a week is enough. Eat more too.
>>
>>36606867
Should I go to the gym even if I'm not tired/sore and take a rest day
>>
File: 1448369865674.gif (18 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
1448369865674.gif
18 KB, 500x734
>>36606715

t. Turkroach
>>
>>36606881
Just train 3 or 4 times a week. More than that and realistically you're not giving your body enough time to recover, unless you're juicing.
>>
>>36606890
Nope, half-blood Armenian. Just look at what our people have produced in the last ten years and then tell me what separates us from the Jews.
>>
>>36597729
The big guy's name is Jake.
I expected something like Juan
>>
>>36606906
OK thanks
>>
>dolan
Retired, 70-ish, IPF competitor who squats just over 2pl8. Apparently fucked his shit up a few times. Nice guy, I'm mirin his dedication.

>dolan's friend
The only reason I know Dolan's name is because this guy begins or ends every sentence with it. 40ish, big guy, but I've never seen him squat over 3pl8. He apparently compete(s/d) in IPF as well. Talks loudly, calls plates dimes, nickels, and quarters. His dl is somewhere near 5pl8.

>gentle giant
Guy is big, 6'5", but I doubt that he's natty (talks about cutting down to 230 so he can see his abs). I've seen him DL 6pl8 for triples. I think Dolan's friend has convinced him to go to an IPF meet. Super nice guy. Quiet. Gives good tips whenever he sees me struggling.

>q-bro
Guy I worked with at Quiznos a decade ago.

>yellow team / asian bros
Group of 6 Asians that come in together and do a mostly dumbbell routine. I've never seen them squat. Always hit the sauna afterwards together.
>>
>Fat downs guy
Beer belly fat piece of shit guy who looks like he has downs. Wears a cap, not one of those flat snapbacks, a curved hillbilly one. Probably bald. Made zero weight loss gains in two years. Wears straps and gloves for everything, even dumbbell curls. Have never seen him squat, but he has deadlifted 1,5pl8 although unsure of reps. He "squats" using the standing hacksquat machine. Also leg presses. If he was a powerifter I'd understand why he was so fat. He's some times lifting with this jacked guy.

>Every day is ass day girl
Cute girl who wears tights and an equally tight t-shirt. Always see her on the smith machine doing some kind of butt/hamstring work. Short and petite, but has dat ass at least. Has a really nice tattoo on her right shoulder and delt. I suspect she's a bit trashy, but honestly she has such a qt face I'm tempted to ask her out.

>Wannabe basketball star
Seen this guy only twice. He wears basketball shoes, shorts and compression tights under his shorts. Between sets of bench he'll spin around doing some basketball dribble I'm sure. Fucking weird.

Then there's me:

>OHP guy

Guy has been lifting for almost two years, can't even squat 3pl8 but can OHP 1pl8 and literally no one else in this gym can do that so this guy is by definition the king.
>>
>Dr. Bre
Guy that looks like a brazilian dr dre, comes every sunday morning for his chest day with his bro.

>Ninja
Tall black guy wearing compression pants, looks pretty skinny but actually lifts a lot, loves deadlifting and other compound moves.

>Big guy
Biggest guy of the gym, accidentally bumped into him once and he accidentally touched my dick, looks hard but I think he's actually nice and chill, he also asked me to spot him a couple times.

>Pink girl
A girl that goes almost every mornings to the gym, looks nice but I only talked to her once.

>English guy
Has an english accent, is Ninja's friend, they often deadlift together.

>A$AP Ferg
The funny black guy, he likes to rap between sets.

>Arab dude
He's pretty nice, comes every morning like pink girl and he likes to do some punchs and kicks between sets.

>Macklemore
White guy that look likes Macklemore, he's pretty chill.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
UK brah here, my gym is full of 'em, here's a few, I'll do more if people want.

>Slovak 1#

Eastern European guy who trains just chest and arms, massive chest but also high bodyfat so he looks soft as fuck, always brings along a skinny af buddy who he sets up on bench with way too much weight and then assists him massively on every lift, I think he only brings him so he has someone to mire him.

>Slovak 2#

Pretty ripped but another Eastern European dude I never see training legs or back, always doing the cable crosses and arm work, sometimes weighted pull ups, always wears a golds gym shirt and is the kinda guy that if you ask to work in with him, will get pissy if you need less weight than him, and will pressure you into trying his weight, which will probably be about 30 kg more than you can handle, spends more time flexing than resting.

>Arab guy I feel bad about

I saw this guy for the first time about 3 weeks ago, he was trying some capoeira type stuff on the mats that only girls use, or me when I do goblet squats, it was tragic as fuck and I snap chatted him to one of my mates, few days ago I worked in with him on pull-ups, dude was chill af and had no problems with me using the assistance band as I'm recovering from a rotator cuff injury, hence the feel bad part, he now lifts properly and stays away from the mats

>Clingy skeleton

This kid is maybe 18, there's a few young guys who are in the next part but this kid stands out because he brings his girl"friend" and her mate to the gym, and then spends all his gym hanging off her and trying to get her to watch him do shoulder press (machine), the only exercise he can do any real weight on, he constantly makes almost begging-tier innuendoes, last Saturday I was doing some body weight after my usual training and she was using the big rubber ball to do some shit or other, it was the only time he wasn't lurking over her shoulder and she actually looked relieved

>continued in next post due to character limit
>>
>>36607553
I'm slovak m8
>>
>>36607553

>Dirty Mike and the Boys

This is a rotating group of about 15 guys all between the ages of 16-19-ish, they're in college but don't use their own gym for some reason or other, probably because it sucks and doesn't allow free weights over 40kg, they inevitably spend all their time on bench and on the assisted squat rack, where they do more bench, they stand around and gossip with phones out waiting for each other to finish, they don't count reps or even sets, generally pretty quiet but like to get in the way, all of them are skinny af but can shift a surprising amount of weight if they actually do some real work, generally when they are alone or in a very small group.

>Puss in Boots

A middle aged Eastern European woman who wears knee high leather boots with a 2 inch heel, never works out, she works there.

>Specs McGee

Comes in with full-leg thermals despite being a heated gym above a restaurant, full length thermal top and a thermal t-shirt on top, plus cycling shorts, just runs and some cycling and maybe does some press-ups right in the middle of the walkway so you gotta wait or do what I do, jump over him and tell him it's part of my training.

>Fatty McFatFat Ganoosh

This motherfucker used to train with his wife, she obviously started dragging him along when she signed up to a training programme with the gym boss who's a surprisingly strong skinny guy, she kept at it for a few months but haven't seen her since, think she started doing Pilates or some shit, he stayed and I've never seen him work out once, but he stands around and tries to look down on younger guys, dude is about 250lbs of pure fat and smokes like a chimney, wish he would stop pretending to be tough and just fuck off already.

>The Talker

Legit nice dude, used to work with him at some old job but the motherfucker talks for England and every other fuckin country, guy does not shut up, knows everyone in the gym simply because he talks to every one in the gym about inane bullshit.
>>
>>36595694
kek
>>
>>36607600

Tell me you train legs and back senpai
>>
>miaow
One of the personal trainers, he's absolutely colossal and has burn scars all over his right arm from where he got poured over with boiling water as a kid. Bit simple though, think lifting is all he does. Name because he makes this noise while lifting.

>Amazonian Huntress
Got a bit of a long nose but this girl got ass and shoulders for miles.

>How Do They Do It
Oldish guy, lifts often but with the most inadequate routine I've ever seen. Wears gloves, would blow away in a gentle breeze. Complimented me on dragon flags once though so I don't mind him even when he's doing shitty circuits on the only bench.

>I lift, milady
Looks like he emerged from his bedroom to try and gain mass. Pale, wearing all black, including a tank top when he's skinny as shit, wears gloves, lifts minimal weight.

>Granny Tyson
Shows up for every gym-floor training session, boxes as often as it's available, looks about 50 and is about 5 foot high. Miniature machine though, lot of time for her.

>Tall Dwarf
Beard, skinny, but deceptively strong.

>Curry and Squats erryday
Indian guy, comes in, does a decent routine, doesn't seem to be lifting much weight though. Also, he's balding.

>The Gentleman
Old guy, never see him on the weights floor but I always bump into him. He always holds the door and says things like "there you go, young man".
>>
>Bane Marley
Jacked black dude with dreads and always wearing an oxygen mask. Intimidating as fuck desu
>>
>>36607687
Yes famlam 2x a week.
>>
Small town so not many
> local powerlifter
Invented the powerlifter meme, fat, bald, goatee and crazy lifts. Saw him doing lmao2.5pl8 tricep extensions

> walking crossfit
When he isn't dead lifting 1pl8 for reps, he's doing pull ups in the only power rack. Asked him for a spot once and held the bar the entire time

> Goku
Young guy, about 17, started lifting at 10. Took a few years off to do calisthenics but he's been back to heavy weights for about 6 months and squats lmao4pl8 for reps, hit 1000lb club years ago.
>>
>>36598222
Kekd
>>
>The Jewish giant
Fat Jewish woman, about 6'2. Comes into the gym and does leg raises to work and then goes to the corner of the room and swings dumbbells around.
>Chinese Oly team
2 Asians who come to the gym and practice oly lifts and squats. Only people who back squat with depth in the entire gym.
>Newspaper Nora
70 year old lady who brings a newspaper into the gym and sits on the leg extenstion machine reading it. When someone walks over to the machine to ask if she's using it, she just gets up and walks away.
>Rikers Raymond
Strong but not ripped black dude who comes and benches wearing work gloves like it's a prison gym or something
>L5
Asian kid who comes in and deadlifts all the time. Barely even locks out on any of his reps to lift more. Strong but I think he's bound to snap his shit up
>Girl power
Group of 3 to 4 girls who come in with different routines each time like it's crossfit or something. They never lift more than the bar anyway. One of them looks like a FTM transgender. She tries to sound tough and ask people how many sets they have left, and when they get told a big number they get upset and go do something else.
>Online coach
A gymbro who would look like the online coach if he hopped on roids
>DBol
Russian looking gym bro who looks big but bloated like he's got extra water on him all the time
>>
>angry Jackie Chan
Swore Asian guy who always looks angry when he lifts
>Shaolin Monk Feng Shui
Asian guy that only shows up around 11pm. Muscular, bald, and gives advice to new lifters. Also teaches Jamal and the boys how to do kung-fu.
>Jamal and the boys
Pack of Basketball Americans that come at midnight to do box jumps and play basketball.
>Papa Pajeet
Indian man that brings his 5 year old son in at midnight. Typical Pajeet behavior from both.
>Straight Outta Prison
Big black guy with prison tats
>Brown Bear
Really big black powerlifter
>Shrek and Donkey
Pair of guys that come in always together. One is tall and fat and the other is a manlet skelly. Nice guys I always wave at them.
>>
>>36599321
>sia
I knew two of these. Both in early 50's and in lesbians with each other. Both could eat but were still really skinny.
>>
>>36594354
Only see two people worth posting about
>bizarro sooby
Guy that resembles scooby to a T but is fuck huge, has backne and is obviously on tons of shit
>mario bros
Two roided out manlets who arent even related since ones hispanic and ones white but have the exact same size and inserts as one another. They always bro is out when they end up coming on the same day
>>
>that guy who is overweight but isn't quite a fatass, and could look good as fuck if he cut down, but probably won't

i'm sure every gym has that guy
>>
File: 1430488170731.png (161 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
1430488170731.png
161 KB, 423x516
>>36602957
>master blaster

that's a good one, i know 2 guys just like that. one 5'6 and like 150 lbs 12% bf, and the other is like 6'1 240 30% bf

"master blaster" made me kek my face off
>>
>>36607249
yellow team kek
>>
>Jesus
The first time I saw this guy, he had a long beard, long hair, and was benching 2.5 plate. He lost the beard a while ago, but he still moves huge amounts of weight. My gym buddy claims whenever he sees him on campus, he's wearing sandals.
>Odin
Biggest human being I've ever seen in my life. Oldish guy, no idea what he's doing in a university gym. He's gotta be like 7 foot tall. I've only seen him a couple times, but one of the times I did he was doing rack pulls with literally maxed plates, like he couldn't fit another one on. I don't know how heavy that is.
>Thor
Only a bit shorter than Odin, I see him all the time though. Squats huge, benches huge, is huge. Powerlifter mode.
>DYEL asians
I can't tell them apart, they all look the same, but there's at least 20 of them that come around in groups of 3-4 and go to benches and bench 55lbs
>Huge chinese guy
5'8, aesthetic as fuck chinese guy that I only ever see doing arm work, but the rest of his body is huge too.
>StrongLifts Squad
Me and my gym buddies who are all in various stages of getting to 1/2/3/4. I'm closest to the 1/2 on OHP and Bench, my friend who's been lifting with me the longest is the closest to 3/4 on squat/diddy. We've got some small guys who joined us within the past month who are making progress.

We all also go to the line of rowing machines at the end of every workout and listen to Eurobeat while rowing.
>>
>>36596325
Pics of BJ queen?
>>
File: _20150630_191434.jpg (56 KB, 521x624) Image search: [Google]
_20150630_191434.jpg
56 KB, 521x624
>>36594354
>The triangular dwarf posse
3 turbomanlets (~170cm) who are always seen together, never seldom. All they do is come in, take turns at the bench press and curl like retards with tourettes. Never work legs nor back so they look like upside down pyramids
>The Homo Novus
Tall af bald dude who squats 4.5 pl8 and only wears overalls with a hoodie. He also has an iq of 162 and would probaly be able to deadlift your mom with his mind
>The Happy Snappy
Im fairly certain that this overweight manlet is high all the time. He smiles to everyone and laughs randomly between sets. He does all the lifts as wrongly as humanly possible. No, wait, he goes beyond that! The troll literally only uses a curved af back to deadlift, he locks knees at leg press and OHPs a fucking 1pl8, just the pl8, not the bar with his right arm while doing flies with his left one. All while having a curve in his back bigger than kims ass
>>
>>36596752
Pics please, even without face.
>>
>the prog rock generation
~50 year old dude with long grey hair and bangs. Has probarbly seen Pink Floyd live. Only rides the bikes in a slow pace. Is accompanied by random people like an overly enthusiastic skinny asian dude, a 5/10 girl who would look 7/10 with some confidence and makeup, or a manlet who actually lifts. I have no idea how he would even meet people like that.

I always wonder nickname people have for me. Maybe Draugr.
>>
>>36608524
Some more:
>The cat with the gat
A woman who has a tattoo of a glock 17 on her left shoulder. She gets angry real easy and is certainly on roids. She slapped my ass once so I grabbed her tit and she reported me to the manager for sexual abuse. I got banned for 6 months (again)
>Rippetoe junior
A kid whose around 12 and does SS. Nigga can diddly 3pl8 and squat 2,5pl8. Brings chips for after gym snack
>>
>>36594354
>the milf
always stretching in front of me, wearing really tight clothes. always seeking eye contact, one time even joined me in the shower.
mfw i have a homegym
>>
> Trap God
6'4 Greek dude who does the heaviest lifts in the gym. Has the most amazing traps I have seen would be a 10/10 if not for his face

> Shoulder guy
Only ever seen him work shoulders and always looks like he's on the verge of snap city, but he's pretty big and aesthetic

> Making It
Vietnamese guy who i used to have some classes together, and now occasionally see at the gym. Pretty cool guy to talk with

> Black and Yellows
A group of 3 Asians and their black friend. Two of the Asians are skinny as fuck but have been making progress. The third Asian is probably the strongest guy I have seen for his height (5'5). The black guy has an alright upper body but tiny calves.
>>
Swollius Maximus - Pretty built dude with short, curly hair that Reminds me of a roman bust I saw once.

The Big Gois - Two older lifters who are usually there at around 5 pm. They're pretty friendly, and lift some serious weight. Sometimes they go around giving people tips. For the most part they lift heavy, and crack jokes.

A true nord - Athletic guy with a stereotypical Scandinavian look. Saw him doing "str8 leg deadlifts" when I first began lifting. Asked him if that was proper form because I wanted to get into lifting. I think he mistook my curiosity for mockery because he stares at me until I clarified I was new and being sincere.

Nooblet - some Hispanic Manlet who started about 3 months ago. Keeps to himself for the most part. Does SS with accessories thrown in. Stares str8 ahead with a really tired look in between sets. Always takes exactly 2 min rests.

I'm Nooblet. Pls no bully
>>
File: 1JAd7U9.gif (145 KB, 452x750) Image search: [Google]
1JAd7U9.gif
145 KB, 452x750
>>36608524
>>36608605
Top pip
>>
>>36594354
>normie
This totally normal dude. He has some sort of routine that focuses on bench and OHP every time I see him. He spots his friend who does the exact same routine between every set

>laughing guy
The guy who works in with normie. He can't bench the bar straight despite being around 5'10 and looking completely normal. Not even skinny. Just a regular dude. Normie helps him with every single lift and he just starts laughing and shrugging his shoulders during and after each set before helping normie change the weights. He lifts lighter than the majority of grills who don't even lift

>instagrill
Walks about like she owns the place. Looks and dresses like your regular instagram fitness model. She doesn't look like she lifts when she walks in but always ends up with a massive pump. She usually smells kinda bad.

>phonebrah
One of the PTs. He walks up and down on the phone all day every day whenever he doesn't have a client. He does a set of bench press in the smith machine every 30 minutes or so.

>warm up dude
This guy comes in to the free weights area to warm up for his cardio sessions. He grabs some 5kg dumbells and swins them around wildly. Twisting and turning his torso. Takes him about 5 minutes before he walks round to the cardio machines

>hiddenpower
Short bearmode guy in a hoody. Lifts are insanely heavy for someone his height. Always looks angry

>team london
Couple of girls I've seen a few times when I go outside my regular gym time. One of them looks at me quite often but it's the less attractive one. They both act awkward as fuck whenever they have to walk past me to get weights or they end up being on the bench beside me... Can't tell if it's because they want the D or because my forearms are always 10x more vascular than everyone elses and it creeps them out

>ginger
Skinny girl who doesn't go over 10% rom on any lift. Does around 20 reps per set in the corner away from everyone. Only uses girl barbells and medicine balls etc.
>>
>>36607600
Nice to see other slovaks here
>>
>Crocodile dundee
really tan dude covered in tattoos head to toe wearing a torn tanktop and old cargo shorts. is shredded as fuck

>kurva
red/purple haired presumably bosnian chick who does buzzfeed workouts to attract as much attention as possible

>turbo manlet
asian manlet with afro that wears a tight yellow stringer, has good size but obviously compensating

>Rakishi
big fucking black dude that wears chains around his neck while he shoulder presses for sound effect. walks around with chains dragging, gives no fucks

>bicep bob
only works out arms, no should or foremarms so it looks like a big bulge. prolly works in a cubicle as he has a "safe" sense of fashion and vehicle choice

>builtfat faggy lebo
lebanese looking kid with decent size but high bf %. has nose piercings and wears an oversized stringer. has faggy permed hair

>amazon woman

actually lifts and isn't a hygiene deficient woman power lifter. too bad she's like 6'4"
>>
>Vercingetorix the Gaul
Blonde, early 40's looking dude with a face tattoo and long hair. Is probably lifting so he can be strong enough to take revenge on the romans that murdered his family

>Dostoyevsky
Big black guy who i saw once discussing russian literature with the guy below. Has a high pitched voice

>Brains and Brawn
Jap guy who reads books while doing treadmills and using the pulley. Once saw him reading Notes from Underground. Lifts quite heavy weights despite his thin appearance.

>Hong Meiling
Faux redhead in her late thirties, strong as fuck with broad shoulders and thick thighs. Helps other women at the gym.

>Max Steel
Manlet, probably around 5'4'' who lifts with perfect form and has a very proportional body.
>>
>>36594714
>> Nigel
>Newbie who only started coming in recently. Shy and very British, has incredible squat and deadlift form. Has been lifting for under two months and form looks better than 90% of the gym.

i'm here bro, i'm not shy just quiet. say hi some time, i'll tell you my secrets.
>>
>>36608627

dude you fucked your mom?
>>
>sperglord

Comes in with his basketball shorts and dri-fit t-shirt. Threads his headphone cord down INSIDE his shirt. Uses some type of waistband mp3 player and NOT his smartphone like a normal human. Usually does some type of circuit workout but I can't figure it out. Also brings a nalgene/hydroflask and takes a sip between nearly every set.

He sometimes even shows up wearing a hat and hoodie at the same time. And he spends a lot of time on the cables and elastics instead of moving oly weight.
>>
File: 1459455696184.jpg (118 KB, 810x543) Image search: [Google]
1459455696184.jpg
118 KB, 810x543
>>36609330
them Amazons
unfotunately we don't have any here, would totally hit it

i love tall woman
>>
File: narcissus.jpg (77 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
narcissus.jpg
77 KB, 660x800
>>36599353
I am a master student that hits big compounds
I am swimming in undergrad pussy

thanks for reminding me to feel good about myself tonight bruh
>>
That no-jaw skinny-fat DYEL piece of shit at my gym

Oh wait that's me ;(
>>
>creepy but surprisingly strong man
in his 50s, curly grey hair, usually wears a t shirt with his sleeves rolled up a bit. anchor tattooed on his upper arm. usually just come walking in the gym and give me and my friend this creepy as fuck smile and proceeds to go and bench press 2 plates like its nothing. shocked me cause he has scrawny arms and a beer gut

>unibrow refugee
im a eurofag and my gym has been flooded with immigrants lately. ive realized they must have gotten their gym cards from the state at my gym. most of them raise no eyebrows but one of them... probably 6'5, skellymode syrian guy in his 30s with a huge unibrow and long hair, always wearing a hat and giggling like a hyaena when his friends are working out

>the dude wtf are you wearing and wtf are you doing guy
also an immigrant, i think hes albanian. probably some sort of mild retardation. pretty swole, does lat pulldowns at the heavest weights with shit form, tries to db press the 100 pound dumbells with one friend spotting each arm for him. but the thing that boggles me is he always wears these huge ugly boot type of sneakers, fucking jeans,, knitted sweater and a hat
>>
File: 1452560097727.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452560097727.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1536
>>36610950
>tfw 5'8 and only pursue women over 6 foot
>>
>>36611072
6'0 here looking for 6'5 to 7'0 Amazon
them tittays, that bootay m8
>>
>The Half Rep Crew
Consists of 3 guys. One wears a Polo hoodie with the hood always on and Polo shoes. Last seen doing behind the head Lat pull downs. The second, a large, read fat manlet, that also wears a hoodie worth the hood always on. Last seen half repping lmao4pl8 squats. Last, a skinny fat guy. Last seen complimenting fatso on his 4pl8 squat.
>>
>asian bro
asian dude that seems chill as fuck, moves decent weight. has a retarded undercut man bun

>asian roids bro
aesthetic as fuck asian dude that moves pretty good weight, and is dry as fuck. thick, solid

>viking dude
6'4, blonde bear mode with close groomed beard. some of the best lifts at shitty college gym. retard man bun undercut

> /fit/ urkel
black kid, pretty aesthetic body, face looks like fucking urkel. glasses and everything. has a superman tat on his arm but you cant see it since hes black

>gay couple
seen these guys a few times, they ooze gay couple. dude 1 is husbando, fairly aesthetic. dude 2 is a lanklet with the gayest face. they both lift really light with the worst fucking form ive seen. use weight belts for everything. sometimes i see them around campus and theyre together then too
>>
>>36611107
good luck to you bud, resources are scarce
>>
>>36594354
>The Last Giant
Largest human being I've seen in my entire life. Is well over a head taller than doorways. Always looks tired, and is sickly pale.
>Cleatus
A strangely proportioned redneck aged to about 45, his neck and head are tiny but the rest of his body is huge. Drives a Loud-As-Shit Truck
>The Spectator
Sometimes he just stops lifting and stares at walls. He usually stares for about 40 seconds, and then continues to lift.
>Ted
He is about 6'4 has the stare of a serial killer, I have never seen him blink. Monotone voice, and hums to himself while lifting. I have never seen this man drink, or eat anything. When he is finished with his session he just flat out drops the weights on the floor, and walks away.
>Jontron
Looks like a muscular Jontron. That's it.
>Pedro
Scruffy Hispanic who comes in and lifts 10 pound dumbbells for 30 minutes.
>Edgemaster
Has black dyed hair that covers one eye. Wears only sleeveless shirts and has the physical strength of a very tired muskrat
>>
>The giant
This guy is autistic as fuck and big as fuck. He usually walk around the gym for 2 hours before actually starting anything. He bench presses on sundays and always ask someone to spot for him. He then tells the spotter how he works for volume and only wants the spotter to count every five reps. he then proceeds to do close grip bench with 110 kg for 30 explosive reps, without the spotter's help.
>the retard
a retarded guy that's always superfriendly to everyone and spots for anyone in need. Always screaming shit like "lightweight" and "you got this this is easy". Everyone likes this guy. He's also strong as fuck 4/3/2/1
>the viking
A huge guy who always curls 50kg dumbells. Everyone thinks he's juicing and he always makes everyone laugh with his jokes and shit.
>the old chick
a bodybuilder who's way above 70 years old but still strong as fuck. She wipes of equipment and reracks weights between sets. She's like the mom of the gym or something that always cleans up after other people.
>>
File: 1459440474506.jpg (97 KB, 660x720) Image search: [Google]
1459440474506.jpg
97 KB, 660x720
>>36611145
my life is filled with endless sadness anyway
>>
>>36607710
Is Miaow's name Sergey in real life? It's okay, you can tell me.
>>
>>36610855
Why wouldn't you thread your headphone cord inside your shirt? Keeps it out of the way from getting tangled and caught on shit
>>
>>36594354
>Hammer and Sickle Cell
Black guy in Che Guevara tshirt
>>
File: 1459357429815.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459357429815.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>36611881
>Hammer and Sickle Cell
>>
>>36607411
where are you from
>>
>Oil Princes

All the rich Arab DYELS who come to my uni gym and take up all the mirror space
>>
File: 1398976528898.jpg (29 KB, 332x360) Image search: [Google]
1398976528898.jpg
29 KB, 332x360
>>36594354

Actually have a few in my gym

Poojeet
Regular pajeet skelly who got his name from one incident where he get farting while squatting. He stunk up the whole fucking gym. Still, pretty decent guy however.

Pizzatwink
Skinny asian kid with acne. Does a whole lot of arms and chest, but not much else. He's trying, god help him.

Black Lalanne
Really old black dude who is absolutely shredded. Never lifts a heavy weight, only does high rep, low weight sets. Drives a fucking smart car of all things. Mirin.

The girl who jogs for an hour and then does like two sets of chest flies and leaves.
Yeah, that's her nickname

Rollie-Pollie
A fat old guy who does ab crunches on a bosu ball for some reason.

Unibro
Typical gym rat guy, usually brings a bunch of friends to do "bro exercises," but I've actually caught him doing serious lifts, like squats and cleans, when by himself. Pretty strong. Has one hell of a unibrow. Probably part caveman.
>>
>Nigga-Wan Kenobi
Absolutely massive old black dude. Nicest guy I've ever met. Taught me everything I know about lifting

>Black Kniggaight
Nigga-Wan's son. Just like his father in every respect, except younger.

>Taco what-the-Hell
Mexican guy who can't have anything less than 25% bodyfat. Does every version of curls imaginable. Somehow turns them into a back exercise.

>Retard Strength
My lifting partner. Can be outsmarted by a brick. I'm amazed he's managed to live this long. Can lift anything I put on the bar for any exercise, as long as I don't tell him how much weight it is. Otherwise, insists on doing whatever baby weight I do.
>>
>>36610806
Literally laughed out loud.
>>
>Barbie
Name says it all. She looks 100% plastic but she hot as fuck. See her all the time but I'm pretty sure she just shows up to be gawked at
>Derek the twat
A coworker of mine who is about 6'2" and has the biggest bitch tits you'll ever see. However he constantly tries to one-up me. If he doesn't say bro every 5 minutes, he dies
>Antonio Banderas
My workout partner. He's got a glorious beard and the chin of a Titan. Looks strong and fit as fuck but doesn't know how to lift yet.
>The East Indian guy who drives a Mercedes SLK, works out in a wife beater, where's his headphone o my around his neck but loud so he doesn't have to put them on and has 20lbs of gold chains around his neck
Hate this guy so much
>>
Love hearing these.

>Pinky and the brain
Two gym bro's, ones 6'6 the other is 5'5. The short guy is the tall guys PT constantly showing him new exercises and correct form.

>Alfred
Old guy that comes in everyday for a 4 hour session. He doesn't lift but goes round everyone he can giving them advice on lifting and life.

>Glen
HUUUUGGEE IFBB pro looking guy who clearly TRENS hard and eats CLEN.

>Mysterious Kid
This guy is a mystery in every way. 16 years old lifts more than 80% of the gym. Only does the big three with PERFECT form. Talks to no one, looks at no one. Wears crocs.

>SquatBitch
Always squating with constant resting bitch face. Amazing ass but terrible form. A few brave souls have attempted to correct her form but this bitch has none of it. Sees guys walking up to her and says out loud so a lot of people can hear 'I'm trying to work out not get hit on' and shit like that. Fucking aggravates me.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.