[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So /fit/, what's your favorite routine?
>>
>>36550708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A2V9Bu80J4

never skip leg day
>>
>>36550770
wrong thread m8
>>
>>36550708
Been lifting for 6 years now and have tried pretty much everything. I always find myself coming back to either fullbody or upper/lower split. It's not necessarily the most effective but it's my favourite.

The main reason I like these setups is that I'm very, very performance focused when I train. I like to go hard at my sets and because of this I can't keep focus knocking out 16 sets for any single muscle group in just one training session. So usually I'll train using very few exercises (and a bunch of accessory stuff of course) and just put all my effort into improving these.

Another reason that I like especially fullbody training is that it's so flexible. With clever exercise selection you can shift the emphasis to whereever you feel like it's needed while still giving your whole body a good workout, and without having to worry about overlap and shit as you must always consider when doing a high bodypart split.
For example you could do Front squats, Power snatch from hang, Behind-the-neck press, and Barbell curls. It's a fullbody workout and hits every muscle you have, but there's a huge emphasis on the shoulder girdle and smaller muscles of the upper back.
You get the idea.
>>
File: laughing guinea pig thing.jpg (121 KB, 948x717) Image search: [Google]
laughing guinea pig thing.jpg
121 KB, 948x717
>>36550708
fuck your mother in the mouth x 1

fuck your mother in the asshole x 1

blow a monster load in her colon x 1

eat lots of food in the fridge and take a big dump in the toilet without flushing before i leave x 1
>>
A body-part split, something along the lines of:

Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest
Wed: Back
Thurs: Shoulders
Fri: Arms
Sat: Abs/Core
Sun: Rest

All-around it's not the best thing out there, but it works for size and I respond well. I don't do nearly as well on programs with a lot of full-body movements.
>>
>>36551029
beat me to it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.