[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me guys, I'm really fucking depressed. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ea1.jpg (48 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
ea1.jpg
48 KB, 680x383
Please help me guys, I'm really fucking depressed.

I can't bring myself to adhere to a diet. Every time I say "Alright, I'll stop eating M&M's and sitting on my fat ass all day," I fail miserably, and I don't know why. I don't know if it's just cravings or emotional shit (I've had a rough life, but not nearly enough to justify being a pussy).

How can I reduce my intake from, say, 2500 calories to 1700 or lower each day? Any advice is appreciated greatly.

Current stats for reference:

Male

6'0

160 lbs.
>>
stop being a fat weak willed cuck OP
>>
>>36522192
It is a lifestyle change, not a temporary dieting change. Track your calories and aim to eat in a deficit while getting all the nutrients you need. Eat more fiber. Go on a hypertrophy program to maintain muscle mass during the weight loss period. Don't give up if you mess up. Realize it takes long-term dedication and every day is a small victory. You'll make it, brah. We'll all make it.
>>
>>36522192
Count everything you eat and plan out your meals

Healthier ready meals are good if you are trying to take your mind off food. 3 varied meals a day that won't put you over your deficit and requires no thought other than buying and nuking in the microwave.

Or make everything yourself from scratch, again log everything and weigh it and make batches so you don't fuck yourself over with proportionately more oil. This is good for learning basic nutrition.

You will see changes on the scales after a while and then you will see changes in the mirror. Measure yourself now so you can see progress.
Remove the shitty food from your life. If it's not there you can't eat it, you don't have to eat everything on your plate.

Not being able to do 5 pushups to start and doing 20 comfortably now is a big milestone for me after the weightloss
>>
Maybe try keto, if for no other reason than to break your sugar addiction. You are literally addicted to sugar, which is why you can't overcome your cravings.

Although if you're a male, 6'0 and 160 pounds, I'd say you're not exactly fat.
>>
File: Doe_Couple.jpg (40 KB, 430x383) Image search: [Google]
Doe_Couple.jpg
40 KB, 430x383
Just don't buy M&Ms then go bed hungry
>>
>6'0
>160 lb

Is Noone seeing this?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.