[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take adderall/vyvanse or similar amphetamine-like stimulants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: i fucking love cocaine.jpg (62 KB, 466x462) Image search: [Google]
i fucking love cocaine.jpg
62 KB, 466x462
Do you take adderall/vyvanse or similar amphetamine-like stimulants regularly?

How badly does it shunt your gainz? Also, mental health?
>>
>>36444440
I take methamphetamines when I'm on a cut never been skinnier!
>>
>>36444440
>How badly does it shunt your gainz?
I took it once, but a friend of mine is using regularly.
He's total skelly.
All people I know that started doing speed/mdma/other uppers have lost a fuckload of weight.

>mental health?
Depends on how often you take, but all uppers are neurotoxic to some degree, so if you take speed every day, you develop tolerance and can end up with brain damage eventually.
If you limit yourself to once a month, you're probably good to go, but there is still the addiction potential.

When I first took it, I kept thinking about it for 2 months straight. Couldn't keep my mind off of it, until I tried MDMA. Then I kept thinking about MDMA. Normal life is boring in comparison with moments spent on uppers - especially if you're depressed or have some other mental issues (and you most likely do, since you're on /fit/).

Conclusion?
IMO, it's not worth it. It could be a good tool for breaking PR's when you're stalling, but it is very dangerous to lift under influence of speed, as you can tear your muscles easily if you're not careful.

If you need any more info, ask further.
>>
File: 1452369846726.jpg (69 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
1452369846726.jpg
69 KB, 550x414
>>36444440
>>36444489
P.S.
Read this if you're curious about how amphetamine addiction develops:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate
>>
>>36444440
Unrelated:
>>36444444
>>
>>36444440
when I take 60mg vyvanse I can't do any intense working with that shit. gives me a headache and I start death staring everybody at the gym.
It's great for cutting and sexting girls tho. when Im on this shit I get mad cocky.

I've cut down to only taking it twice a week and just having caffeine on my off days. I keep a journal on how I feel doing it. My taste in music and how I talk etc changes so much. It's like im two different people

tread lightly friend
>>
I take 4/4
>>
>>36444489
There's a huge difference between taking prescribed amphetamines to solve a mental issue, and fucking around with party drugs like MDMA.
>>
>>36444516
I WAS SO CLOSE
>>
>>36444543
You are right, but OP asked about all kinds of amphetamine-like uppers, which MDMA counts in (even in chemical formula). OP is obviously not taking Adderall for ADD, since he is asking about it.
>>
>>36444578
Actually, the reason I asked is because I've been on a stint with amphs on & off for a couple years now. I know my way around it, it's just that the longer I use it, the more it tends to fuck me up. I totally lost what gainz I had and have recently started strictly counting my calories and getting my macros in no matter what. I just got a big ol bag of quality speed though, and I'm absolutely itching to try it. I am smart about it and only use 1x/week and in low doses, BUT I concede that I'm most definitely somewhat addicted.

Not talking about MDMA, unless you're a huge idiot most people don't do that frequently enough to have any significant effect on jim life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.