[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to bulk >drink 2 of these on top of my normal meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 488x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 488x301
>trying to bulk
>drink 2 of these on top of my normal meals
>get stomach pains and shit myself
Is there a real solution for bulking /fit/?
>>
No idea what the fuck these are, but I'm guessing they're milk based?

If so, that's why you've got the shits. You're not necessarily lactose intolerant - if you simply don't normally drink much milk but you're throwing this shit down you, you will get the shits.

Just use normal protien shakes - milk (or water), protein powder (just normal, cheap stuff), oats (fibre will stop the shits), peanut butter (very calorie-dense) and maybe a banana (good for your digestive system, more fibre to stop the shits, and fruit is always good).

Job done. Fuck this gimmick shit.
>>
>>36450546
Are you retarded. Eat real food.
>>
>>36450570
Peanut butter is so flavourless though
>>
>>36450546
Not really a fan of Down & Out.
How many calories do they even have? I'm usually hungry again an hour later.
>>
>>36450586
If you put a few tablespoons in a blender with all that shit, you won't taste it retard.

Christ, you sound like just another skinny guy who is unwilling to bulk and is just making excuses.

I was there once, and I stopped making excuses and changed myself. I advise you either do the same or give up.

Sounds harsh, but this is all about you here. Only you can help yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2546
>>36450592
200 per box
>>
>>36450570
I actually quite like these as an easy, macro friendly snack. Or like 3 for an emergency breakfast.

As you can see here >>36450734 they're actually quite good nutritionally. High fibre, decent protein, small amount of fat, plenty of vitamins, high potassium, just lacking a few minerals. They actually are a reasonably nutritionally complete lil meal drink and I endorse them wholly, especially the low sugar ones (taste the same but lower cal and more fibre)
>>
There are some high calorie /fit/ approved meals, smoothies, etc, lemme see if I can find the link.
>>
Eat a honeybun from the gas station.

>litteraly 500 calz a bun
>not even that big but huge mass gainer

50 cents for 500 cals? If i was the opposite of fat, id go with that.
>>
Where you from OP?
Do you not have 'up and go ennergize'?
>22g of protein
>fuck all calories
>$3
>>
>>36450546
>>36450874

Here: http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA

This is I think almost, if not, every /fit/ recipes.

Quite a few for bulking, see what you like .If all else fails, dirty bulk.
>>
200cals, 8.4g protons, 19.1g Shugg

Or you could just drink skim milk which is 90cals, 8g protons, 12g sugar per 240ml serving.

You're just drinking sugar with this shit drink, thats why you're shitting yourself.
>>
>>36450903
Neat
>>
>>36450994
But I need the calories.
>>
Check the soy levels.

Drinking these will lower your test, because of the soy increasing your estrogen.
>>
>>36453053
then find something calorie dense that you like that you can stuff into your face like a disgusting fat person
there are plenty of healthy options and countless unhealthy ones that you can get away with anyways.
commit to your bulk you fucking lightweight shit
>>
>>36453193
Hasn't this been debunked numerous times, like every other piece of broscience on /fit/?
>>
>>36453598
Girl here I use to be a man until i had up n go every day
>>
>>36450896

This 2bh

If you're gonna drink one of these, might as well get the protein bad boy
>>
>>36453193
>2016
>this broscience still being peddled
>>
>>36453624
ruh roh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.