[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair removal thread DE Razor master race reporting in >Face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 31Q9MWqc5HL.jpg (11 KB, 277x500) Image search: [Google]
31Q9MWqc5HL.jpg
11 KB, 277x500
Hair removal thread
DE Razor master race reporting in
>Face
>Chest
>Belly
>Pubes
>Same razor
>>
I bought that tria laser removal thing

It's been roughly 5 weeks and I notice no difference. I've been using it daily on the highest setting despite what the box says, as it doesn't seem to irritate my skin

I am the 'perfect' hair/skin color candidate for it, according to it. I'm going to keep using it as it says you'll need approx 3 months for results, but so far I feel as if I would've been more successful putting my money back towards professional removal

If anyone has any success stories would like to hear/how long it took for you to see a difference. I've been avoiding my spray tan for this shit, I don't want to be ghost pale forever
>>
>>36346901
You could try going outside.
>>
>>36346767
Best electric razor for shaving ball hair/pubic region?
>>
>>36346935
Maybe a clipper. I wouldn't electrically shave pubic because of less smoothness and nicks. (Especially ballsack)
>>
>>36346935
norelco bodygroom
>>
>>36346922
No you aren't supposed to tan at all well using it, or do anything that alters the color of your skin essentially. Something about the lasers getting fucked up by the darker pigment
>>
File: jack.jpg (6 KB, 251x227) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
6 KB, 251x227
>>36346767

> Shaving face, chest and belly
> Making it

Pick one you 12 year old homo
>>
>>36347144
>Implying 18 year old hoes like that belly carpet
Unkempt savage
>>
How's that safety blade compared to a triple-bladed gillette?
>>
>>36347282
This. I'm tired of paying for the bladed Jew.
>>
>>36346767
Just buy an Andis trimmer. Shit shaves everything.
>>
>>36346767
I trim bro, women love the snubs. I look like a 18 year old high schooler shaved. I don't feel like getting carded every where too
>>
I haven't shaved my legs in 2 months.
I'm "restarting" ie growing them out until they max their bulk so then I can use Nair and not get any ingrown hairs.
>>
>>36346767
>DE
>pubes
I'm scared as fuck for this. Don't want a homemade vasectomy
>>
>>36346767
I shaved my chest stomach cock and balls and I now look like a boy

Although nothing feels better than smooth cock and balls
>no homo
>>
>>36347282
>>36347299
Worked alot better for me.
>less costs
>no crater face
>LESS costs
>works just as good or even better

You do pay more upfront to get you started, but afterwards you're cool for alot of time to come
>>
nobody here shaves their buttcracks?
it's so much better to clean after you poop
>>
gf works at abortion clinic and they do vasectomies so they have these ball shavers and she brings them home. Shaves like a dream.
>>
>>36347400
It's not that bad when you use no pressure
>>
>>36347282
It's actually pretty equal to a Gilette. The only downside is that I take 15 minutes per shave (lathering soap and stuff), but you also have some sort of learning curve- once you mastered it you get better results than with a cartridge.
>>
>>36347487
something about this story made me kek
>>
>>36346901
I've used it with success.
If you aren't feeling pain, it isn't working.
Laser hair removal literally cauterizes the follicle. Shit hurts.
You may have a defective unit, get that shit fixed, laser shaving is best shaving.
I haven't shaved my face for over a year.
Fantastic.
>>
Anyone use Cornerstone here?

It's pretty fucking based
>>
>>36347468
i do it, and yes i can vouch for that

>but itll be itchy as fuck!
ive shaved this butt for years and never had it
now pubes and balls on the other hand...
>>
>>36346767
I use one like this to tidy up my facial hair, feather blades no exception.
Usually try to keep a perpetual 3 day stubble.
Used it on my balls once. Never again.
Tip: set electric razor to a size 2 for your pubes, it's the shortest they can go without irritation.
>>
>>36347410
oooo can i feel?
>>
>>36347487
hopefully they are unused and not out of the garbage.
>Just rinse it out its still good its still good
>>
>>36346767
Face
pubes
stomach
ass
Underarms
>>
>>36347437

Works a ton better for me. Used to get horrible razor burn and now it's just smooth goodness. Plus less cost. It does take a bit longer initially, but as you get used to it it can be just as quick.

Check out badger and blade for some good info.
>>
>>36347487
Damn, when a got my vasectomy they had me shave my own balls before I got there. No I feel like a chump shaving my own balls
>>
>>36347608
You can use regular shaving creme with it, not just the tickler brush with the mortar and pestled facey creme time
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.