[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SRS question, how fucked are manlets? I've just turned 18,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: received_1569735583350250.jpg (54 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1569735583350250.jpg
54 KB, 960x960
SRS question, how fucked are manlets? I've just turned 18, I'm 5'7 with a babyface and have just started to lift. Post your stories of being a manlet.
>>
5'9 here. I obsessed about my height like most of you until I realized worrying about things you have no control over is even more pathetic than being 5'9.
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>36311157
>friend who is 5'7 is chatting up this girl all night at party
>looks like he is going to hook up with her
>look over and girl is looking at me
>smile
>she comes over
>talk to her for like a minute
> she grabs my hand and pulls me away from party behind some bushes
>start getting it on
>end up fucking her
>mfw I see my friend after me and the chick are done fucking
I love being 6'4
>>
5'6" about to graduate university. Think about it more since browsing fit but it really doesn't matter. Don't let it bother you.

Also don't have shit posture and be a confident human being.
>>
>>36311157
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Seriously just take a boatload of pills and get the fuck outta my gene pool fucking manlet.
>>
>>36311157
Being 5'7" was never an issue for me cause I such an autist
>>
>>36311244
Devilish lanklet with the dubs
>>
>>36311244
>6'1"
>19
>doctor keeps telling me I should have two more inches to grow
>been telling me this since 17
W-when am I gonna get to your level?
>>
a 5'7 manlet with babyface reporting in
lifting for 5 years, I'm now 21
you're fucked OP
>>
The data is out there, it's not opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
>>
File: zyzz1.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
zyzz1.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
5'5 turbo manlet reporting in
i've ascended and become another species
well not really, except for the occasional being made fun of (happens quite a lot) it's alright.

I do make gains super fast however so that's a bretty nice
>>
>>36311244

nice shitposting

you wish this was true
>>
I'm 5'8 and 19, decent looking face with a decent body and some shitty teeth. I go to the club and 50% of the time I can take a girl home and 100% of the time I get a girls number, make out, etc.

Please don't get so caught up in height, women can smell your insecurity and trust me things could be a lot worse, ever see a dude who is like 5 feet tall now thats when you are fucked.
>>
Don't let /fit/ memes get to you OP. As long as you're confident it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>36312256
>>36312208
>>36312082
you give me hope brahs
>>
File: NoManlets.jpg (643 KB, 1270x953) Image search: [Google]
NoManlets.jpg
643 KB, 1270x953
MANLETS BEEEEELOWNNN TFO
>>
>is a manlet
>love life
>>
5'7-8" HERE
Have azn qt3.14 gf and have done 300/400/500 for doubles on bench/squat/deadlift while being about 175 lbs and maintaining 15% bodyfat

People ask my height and I tell them I dont know, becuase I dont stress about things or measurements that I cannot control.

that, and I wear boots with about an extra 4" of height so I stand around 5'10" in those shoes.

How people treat you, comparing with and without boots, is really funny. Women respond more, people approach you more, you can talk in a group of people and more often than not they will stop talking and let you talk

what 4" does, what 4" does.
>>
>5'7 23yo babyface here
Certain girls like shorter guys and with a specific face. Also you will have an easier time getting younger chicks when you are older

You are only fucked if you actually believe you are fucked. Personality and such goes a long way
>>
Tfw 5'9
Tfw people on fit want to fuck me
Tfw girls love me
Maybe it's just the face
>>
>>36312818
>Tfw people on fit want to fuck me
or maybe you look like a faggot
>>
Not many people outside 4chan care about height that much. Unless you are VERY short or tall nobody cares. I never thought about it until I started lurking /fit/, even then I just thought it was just some weak meme.

Now I see it's just people whose biggest achievement is being tall shitting on other people to make themselves feel better...
>>
>>36312732
>some delusional ugly skanks being picky about their men
how does this prove anything
>>
5'8"
>ridiculed on /fit/ constantly

Literally the only issue you will have being a Manlet is getting shit on by the internet, apart from the occasional joke at your expense and lankpucci being unavailable
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.