[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here gets drunk everyday? Does it affect your gains in a bad way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: beer.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1418
Who here gets drunk everyday? Does it affect your gains in a bad way?
>>
extra carbs and possible reduced testosterone if you are getting wasted, thats all.
>>
>>36285451
I do breh I drink tequila everyday
>>
>>36285451
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
>>36286025
Vodka here too man almost a liter a day
>>
I drink every day, rarely get very drunk
Haven't noticed it effecting strength/muscle gains, just makes me fat
>>
>>36286106
>tfw fat because of drinking
>>
>>36286106
about how much do you drink a day anon?
>>
>>36286149
4-8 drinks, a drink being a can of Tesco Apple Cider or a bottle of real ale
>>
I'm stronger drunk
>>
>>36286178
Same
>>
>>36286161
British detected
>>
Only side effect I notice is the calories that pile up
no reduced test, the doc says mine is still too high so I don't care
>>
File: 1454952085884.jpg (872 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
1454952085884.jpg
872 KB, 850x1276
>>36286395
The eternal anglo, with his beady eyes and freakish anglo features
>>
I drank 10 beer last night and I have been regretting it all day. Im never going to make it at this rate.
>>
>>36286548
Just do cardio lad you can burn 2 beers off in half an hour
>>
After getting in trouble with the law I try very hard to monitor my alcohol use.

I've lost 1 job from alcohol use.

I've been kicked out of one gym. (breaking policy)

Very hard drug to use, but yes I see on /fit/ and more boards many hate on alcohol use.

I have been drinking labeled alcohol for the last 3 months I know every day. Some days I will admit I don't have full confidence in presenting myself in what could come across as a drunken state.

I started getting involved in the drinking scene around when I was 22 so yeah, it's been about a year of heavy drinking.

Some days I am absolute sober! Feels great to feel sober. Usually results falling back into drinking or just enjoying life ...
>>
>>36286025
You
>>
>>36286739
>tfw alcoholic
>>
I drink at least 2 high ABV beers every night. I usually only drink heavily once or twice a week, but I've noticed no effect on gains
>>
>>36286025
Why is this a meme?
>>
>>36286739
>tfw drinking heavily for 8 years

I can't enjoy anything unless I'm drinking or already drunk
>>
>>36286873
everything seems to be a meme here anon
>>
>>36286833
I do the same for about 1 and a half years now and I'm now noticing fat on my belly. Could be my diet though
>>
>>36286905
But not everything is cross-board copypasta.
>>
>>36286925
2 beer a day isn't going to do shit, it's when you drink 10+ beer a day that you gain weight from it
>>
>>36286985
A pint of beer is about 200 calories, it doesnt take many to make a noticeable difference
>>
Is there scientific studies done on alcohol vs/ fitness

I read sticky it says only alcohol sometime
>>
>>36287279
Alcohol all the time m8
>>
File: ayinger.png (320 KB, 396x342) Image search: [Google]
ayinger.png
320 KB, 396x342
I drink only once a week, but when I do I get shitfaced. Usually on a Wednesday or a Thursday and for the entire day. I sit at my laptop drinking either Weihenstephaner, or Ayinger Brau Weisse, and listen to music through headphones for about 12 hours before crashing. I take a day for recovery and then work my arse off for the next 5, so I can do it all again the next week. It's really the only thing I look forward to at the moment. I really enjoy it.
>>
>>36288332
I love doing that too
>>
Beer makes me so fuckin fat. Or at least the beer I like and the amount of it I drink does...
>>
I binge drink on occasion.
Last night along with the fights I drank 8 litres (about 2 gallons) of dark beer.

I had an amazing workout that day and wonder if I cancelled it out.
>>
>>36286025
For some reason I fucking love this
>>
File: tank_abbott_med_display_image.jpg (14 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
tank_abbott_med_display_image.jpg
14 KB, 350x263
>>36285451
>Who here gets drunk everyday?
If I tried getting drunk everyday I'd end up drinking dangerous amounts due to tolerance. Eventually my liver would go to shit and then I'd be able to get drunk off less, but that's not good.

>Does it affect your gains in a bad way?
Alcohol destroys gains. All of the anons in here who will claim it doesn't are alcoholics so you have to understand of course they're delusional about it.

And many alcoholics never had any gains to begin with. At best they're eternally skinnyfat and the fact that they're not visibly obese (too much) leads them to believe they're doing fine.

I'm sure men on gear can handle drinking regularly but they're still handicapping themselves.

And some men with natty power like Tank Abbot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsx-IQrkME
can get away with it for a decade or two, they'll be fat and knock out men who are deemed invincible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sl4iuvIfuA
but it always catches up to them in the end until they become delusional drunks talking about how they could beat Brock Lesnar in their 50's while they nurse a cup of vodka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihItH6ns_QY
>>
For a week, I drank a six pack every night because work got more intense. I can honestly say I got fatter cuz of it and i felt like shit.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.