[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I achieve Spartan mode /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 524x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 524x770
How do I achieve Spartan mode /fit/?
>>
he has an armor hes dyel without it
>>
>>31904792
No he's not you dipshit. He's genetically modified to be a super human. He can lift 3x as much as an average person with ease and can run at a steady state of 15 miles per hour, oh and he's 6'10 and a lean 280 without the armor. He's basic what everyone on /fit/ dreams to be
OP basically you need to train every aspec of fitness. That being lifting heavy ass weighs, massive amounts of cardio, and if you really want to be like the chief you're gonna have to trade in you're natty card but even if you don't you just have to train to be a muscular operator mode.
>>
>>31904792
He killed two people in 15 seconds in a 4v1 boxing match when he was 16. A few ODSTs got cocky and challenged him to a boxing match in a training gym.

He is the opposite of dyel
>>
>>31904968
halo was a shit series for kids whose parents wouldn't buy them a good computer.
>>
Mike Patton lol
>>
>>31905012
>Hurr muh master race
>>
>>31905012
It was actually a great series. Could have been even better if exclusively on PC.
>>
>>31905087
if you like seeing the same room repeated over and over and over because of console limitations then you probably have autism.
>>
>>31905012

pc gamer and my childhood would have been shit if I had a pc back then
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 680x583
>>31905191
>>
>>31904968
holy fuck the autism
i mean i like the halo series but shit dude
>>
File: feelsgoodcage.gif (463 KB, 403x219) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodcage.gif
463 KB, 403x219
>mfw halo autism thread

won't be as good as last time
>>
>>31903606
its too late for you. Spartans were Olympic class athletes before the augmentations and roids
>>
>>31903606
>not going for Doomguy mode
rip and tear faget
>>
>>31904968
lmao look at this nerd
>>
Sorry breh, the elites are genetically superior to the spartans
>>
Chief without armor is the same height and weight as Thor bjornsonn. Just saying
>>
>>31903606
>be cloned as a child
>be replaced by your clone which dies to give your parents closure
>be experimented on x F
>Ceramic bone grafts x F
>Growth hormone x F
>Roids x F
>Boosting x F
>Neural boost x F (Read: brain hypertrophy)
You will need a holographic PT as well for this

You will get the following side effects:
>Insane growth spurt
>Irreparable bone pulverisation
>Heart issues
>Elephantitis
>Suppressed sex drive
>Blindness via detached retinas
>Parkinson's disease (Think Marty McFly)
>Fletcher's syndrome
>Scars from implant
>FUARKIN' JOOCEY GAINS BRAH

Captcha: Godus
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.