[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Grooming/Beauty General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 26
File: foto5_opt.jpg (55 KB, 1920x655) Image search: [Google]
foto5_opt.jpg
55 KB, 1920x655
We all know that fitness goes beyond just a strict regimental diet and exercise routine, you've gotta take care of the other internal chemistry factors that go hand in hand with this.

I'm curious to hear about /fit/'s regime i.e. any specific foods you exclude from your diet, any supplements you take, skincare regimes, hair care products etc.

Share your beauty secrets /fit/.
>>
This thread is extremely relevant to my interests.

My current girlfriend whom I've been with for over a year now, when I got together with her I had fucking awful cystic acne, scarring and just shitty skin/hair in general. Physically I was fit, but I looked like shit on the outside.

She's obsessed with diet, supplementation and skincare and within a few weeks of dating bought me a shit load of products she selected specifically for me and pretty much forced me to start using them. I resisted at first because I'm gonna be honest I always thought this kind of stuff was for women but fuck me she's changed my life and I look and feel a whole lot better for it. My acne is just gone, my skin is smooth and dewy, my hair's shiny, eyes bright, fingernails are no longer brittle and breaking the way they used to.
>>
>I'm gonna be honest I always thought this kind of stuff was for women
I don't understand this attitude. Since when was taking care your external appearance a feminine action.
>>
>>35695197

What's your routine senpai'? I only moisturize at the moment but I'm looking to expand.
>>
>>35695197
Plz list products and routine anon
>>
File: 20160120_193553.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160120_193553.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>35695250
>>35695247

Right, well it seems like a lot, but honestly this entire routine only takes less than 10 minutes to complete each morning and I really cannot even begin to go into how much it's changed the quality of my skin.

So first I get out of the shower and after drying my face I apply the toner, which is the green bottle. This kind of acts similar to a cleanser apparently only balances the PH of your skin which can be the cause of a lot of dermatological problems as well as acne.
I pat that in with my hands, and then once that's dried I rub in the product labelled Time Revolution. This isn't a necessary product but it's something my gf got me that I keep repurchasing because it's fucking incredible.
It's labelled as "essence" but basically what it is a water-based solution loaded with minerals and compounds like vitamin B that promotes cell turnover and prevents dead skin cells from resting on top of your face and allowing .
Because it's effectively full of yeast it smells like baked bread when it goes on, but since I've been using this I've noticed a dramatic difference in the hyper-pigmentation I used to have from acne scarring, and my scars seems like dramatic.
After that that little tub goes on which is a vitamin E moisturiser with SPF 15. Something my gf has warned me about, apparently because I'm white, it's actually really important I wear something with an SPF in it because the sun fucks us up compared to other races.

The white bottle, Cetaphil, is a cleanser which basically cleanses your face of oils and dirt and I rub this in before I go to sleep so that any oils/sweat on my face don't form into spots/blackheads whilst I sleep, and than I apply the Palmer's cocoa butter vitamin E moisturiser to leave on my face overnight. I wake up the next day my skin is so fucking smooth lads.

Another thing my gf really drove into me is avoid any products containing alcohol as it apparently fucks your skin longterm, so everything here is alcohol free.
>>
Avoid excess processed sugar as well as excess dairy. Get on a decent sleep schedule with adequate hours every night. Shower with cold water.

There you go, clean and healthy skin without using beauty products.
>>
>>35695434

Forgot to add the little golden tube is just argan oil that I rub into my palms sparingly and run through my hair. I used to have really dry hair but this moisturisers it and gives it that sleek, shiny appearance.

She also has me on quite a few vitamin supplements, just shit like vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E because apparently those play a big part in skin regeneration. When she stays over she wakes me up with a cup of hot lemon water which I've gotta admit, is really nice. The lemon is supposed to be good for you somehow, something about your liver and the vitamin C, but I can't remember what she said.

>>35695462

If you have a problem with excess oil production then it's not that simple.

Funny though she also told me about the cold shower thing so now I finish off every shower on cold.
>>
>Teeth
Non-fluoride toothpaste. Avoid sugar drinks like plague

>Skin
Cold shower. Skin doesn't get dry.

>Armpits
Baking soda. Fuck those chemicals.
>>
I almost never use shampoo
Wash hair with conditioner
Apply coconut oil to arms and small ammount in hair
Some time scrub face with olive oil and sugar scrub, use same scrub once every other day on arms against keratosis pilaris
Moisturize my face as often as possible

Currently looking for a moisturizer specifically for my face, since my face still is a bit dry and gets red when I apply body lotion to my face, but I have to say my hair has never been better. It used to be so brittle it fell off, now its smooth, my scalp doesnt itch, and my acne has cleared up tons. The hair is thicker and I struggle to even find a single hair falling off.

Still looking to clear up my complexion, going to implement vitamin D into my food, snail extract and a moisturizer for the face, then probably some aztec healing clay for some weekly face mask.
>>
>>35695497
She sounds like a keeper, mate. Good luck and thanks for the tips.

How much do you spend for those products per month on the average?
>>
>>35695497

Sounds like a bro as fuck gf , nice
>>
>>35695497

The reason your body produces excess oil is largely because using far too hot water multiple times on a daily basis damages skin and removes large percentages of your natural oil. Your body has to overcompensate and gets in a vicious cycle.

Diet also effects this oil production, but apart from avoiding the excess dairy and processed sugar it's kinda pseudo-science as to what foods cause what.
>>
How to wash your penis? Retract foreskin.
>>
>>35695434
You are supposed to use the toner after you cleanse or you have a peel/scrub.
If you just use it after shower, it will only just tighter your pores, which is counter-productive if you want to use other products on top.
>>
>>35695548

I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the UK and surprisingly they're all cheap as fuck.
The toner is £1 and lasts me about 1-2 months, the Cetaphil was £3 and lasts around 3 months, the Palmer's cocoa butter was around £2 and I've had that over 3 months now and the SPF was also £1. According to my gf the vast majority of really expensive products you see advertised are garbage full of shit that'll harm your skin more than it'll help so you should just avoid them.

The only thing that's expensive is the Time Revolution vitamin solution thing but that's because it's a South Korean import so that costs £17, but the bottle lasts me around 3 months.

>>35695588

I only shower once every two days so no.
You're going to have to acknowledge that different people possess an individual body chemistry so unfortunately what works for you isn't always going to work for everybody else
My skin was fucking atrocious before I got started on this skincare shit and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's literally perfect now.
>>
>>35695659

My gf does apply the cleanser in the morning herself but has told me that it's really only for people who are about to apply makeup so I should just put it on before I got to bed.

btw your pores don't "tighten". That whole "open and close pores" shit is a complete myth.
>>
>>35695678
I'm in Germany so I guess it won't differ that much. Thanks for the info, I will look the products up and hope they will work on me as well.
>>
>>35695726

I'm confident you will some change after a while of straight usage.
You don't even have to buy the same products really.
The Cetaphil I would say get because it's highly recommend by dermatologists, but the toner just has to be anything water-based and alcohol free, and for moisturiser find one that has vitamin E in it and for a day variation just make sure it has SPF. The Korean thing I've got is more of just a luxury than a necessary application, but if you have the cash to splash I would say get one too. Good luck man!
>>
>>35695703
>That whole "open and close pores" shit is a complete myth.

Pretty sure the skin feels more welcoming to products and shit, after a warm shower.
I don't know if that can be defined as "opening and closing" of the pores, but shit is different.
>>
>>35695786

>the age-old idea that you can shrink your pores—using anything from a splash of ice-cold water to an egg-white mask—is a fantastic one. Sadly, it’s also a fantasy: “Pore size is genetically determined,” says Debra Jaliman, a dermatologist in New York City, and you can’t make pores physically smaller.

>http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/skincare/skincare-face/shrink-your-pores

I used to believe it too actually. Was amazed to learn it was a complete myth deigned to market bogus products.
>>
>>35695197
What can you do to make eyes brighter?

Used to be god-tier green eyes but they're dull as shit now.
>>
File: 1451898283694.jpg (172 KB, 721x515) Image search: [Google]
1451898283694.jpg
172 KB, 721x515
Anyone got advice for dandruff? I've can't get rid of mine and it's embarrassing as hell.
>>
>>35695970
head and shoulders
>>
>>35695678

>I only shower once every two days

Stopped reading there. Mongrel.
>>
>>35696027

>showering everyday

Enjoy your grease
>>
File: vikings-season-3-2.jpg (884 KB, 3000x2073) Image search: [Google]
vikings-season-3-2.jpg
884 KB, 3000x2073
/fit/ approved haircuts?
>>
>>35695983
Only works for one day. I am seeking a more permanent solution
>>
File: 3dpepe.gif (2 MB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
3dpepe.gif
2 MB, 500x490
>>35696088
I really want to rock that short/buzzed sides thing but my head is too round for it, feels bad man.
>>
>>35696134

A lot of dandruff is actually caused by a type of fungus that everybody has on the surface of their skin and scalp going into overdrive and causing flakes and such.

Search for antifungal shampoos/anything with miconazole nitrate in it specifically, or look up what people with seborrheic dermatitis on their scalp did to combat this.
>>
File: 1453083485361.jpg (22 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1453083485361.jpg
22 KB, 480x410
>>35696165
that's pretty much every haircut now with buzzed sides.
>>
>>35696088
everything that is *you*
>>
>>35695963
Skin around the eyes or the actual iris? Skin around the eyes needs extra moisture and more sleep can never hurt. Vitamin C and retinol can boost skin cell turnover and can brigthen the skin around the eyes. If your actual iris color has changed, it may be an indicator of a disease. I have no idea how to brighten the actual color except for colored contact lenses.
>>
Any good ways to stop sweating at the arm pits? Tried several kinds of deodorant, not much success, I sweat there even if I'm just wearing a thin Tshirt
>>
>>35696134

Try and find L'anza scalp cleansing schampoo+conditioner+lotion. I had terrible dandruff for years and i shit you not, after two weeks it was all gone.
>>
>>35696197
also one can laser the iris to another colour. don't know if you can get other colours than blue though
>>
>>35696201
do you have strong BO? if not just ignore it
>>
>>35696188
>>35696204
Thanks brehs. Good advice :)
>>
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35695434
Do you just leave the Cetaphil on when you sleep?
>>
Any good hair gel/paste recommendations? I'm tired of buying cheap hair gel that makes my skin rock hard. I want to kind of keep my hair in place for the entire day(mainly the front part).
>>
>>35695434
>The white bottle, Cetaphil, is a cleanser which basically cleanses your face of oils and dirt and I rub this in before I go to sleep so that any oils/sweat on my face don't form into spots/blackheads whilst I sleep

are you just rubbing this on your face? like dry?
you're supposed to wash your face with that...
>>
>>35695197
Bruh I think you're gay.
>>
>>35695631
>be cut
>literally never have any problems with my penis

It's that easy m8>>35695659
>>
>>35695970
See a dermatologist.
>>
>>35696256
>doing a thousand stomach crunches
that shit's cardio, and CARDIO KILLS GAINS!
>>
Head:
>hair cut every 3-4 weeks, use wax/cream to keep it looking sexy
>shave face every other day with shaving cream, after applying pre shave balm, afterwards apply post shave cream
>floss, scrape tongue and brush teeth twice a day
>shave back of neck every 2 weeks or so
>use a facial cleanser in the shower, moisturize in the morning then apply sun screen and apply every 2 hours or after face gets wet, clean face again in evening and exfoliate, more moisturizer too and more sunscreen
>pluck monobrow hair
>shampoo hair every 3ish days, wash with water the rest of the time

Body:
>trim fingernails and toenails short when needed and keep them smoothly filed
>trim chest hair short
>get back hair waxed
>trim pubes, completely shave all hair on dick, balls, gooch and on/around arsehole
>keep leg hair trimmed
>trim upper arm hair short
>don't trim happy trail much, women love that shit
>foot powder

that's pretty much it, i'm not sure if i've missed anything though.
>>
>>35696256
fuck, I was waiting for somebody to post this
>>
>>35696165
it's too late to get that now anyway. you'll just look like someone who doesn't have enough awareness of himself or others to have gotten than style when it wasn't old.
>>
File: 20160120_210902.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160120_210902.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>35696273

Actually you can apply it with or without water.
>>
>>35696201

You can get medicated antiperspirant on prescription.
>>
>>35695434
what's with those clearasil proucts? just marketing?
>>
>>35695140
how the FUCK do you get rid of whiteheads?

i've got them like right under andaround my eyes
>>
>>35696552
Exfoliate + toner + salicylic acid.
>>
>>35696613
what about black heads? all over my nose
>>
>>35696613
any products come to mind?
i'm using some salicylic acid washgel
>>
>>35696165
Just do a comb over with a neat part. Males you look professional
>>
>>35696666
quads of truth
>>
>Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
>Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream

All I use. Once in the morning, once at night. If your skin is badly damaged then more could be needed but if I'm honest a cleanser and a moisturizer is more than enough for most.
>>
>>35696532

Pretty much.

>>35696621

What you might be describing are sebaceous filaments which Jew marketing has convinced an entire generation are dirty and a sign of poor hygiene in order to sell their shitty, comedogenic products.

Google sebaceous filaments and if they look anything like that then you're 100% normal.
Squeezing them out doesn't do anything because they're there to lubricate the pores of the nose. For people who have larger pores they can appear more noticeable. You can reduce their visibility with a daily skincare regime i.e. cleansing, toning and moisturising. Aside from that, they're normal, have a function and you can't do anything about them.
>>
>>35696621
Those aren't blackheads, those are sebaceous filaments. Best thing is to lightly scratch your nose while in the shower to get the top layer of skin off, lightly press on your nose after the shower and have the disgusting things pop out, then tone + salicylic acid. I used to pop mine every few days but got tired of the nose peeling and redness every three days. They will never go away for the middle class man.

>>35696627
A gentle cleanser is better in the long run. A gel cleanser like Neutrogena of Simple would work for oily skin, a cream based cleaner for dry skin.
>>
>>35696746
Also watch this for hair advice. Made a massive difference to my hair
>>
>>35696772
> A gel cleanser like Neutrogena of Simple would work for oily skin, a cream based cleaner for dry skin.
is that shit good for removing milias under the eyes?
>>
>>35696772
>>35696771

Hivemind.
>>
I have really long frizzy hair. Its curly flowing locks but at the corners of me head it gets real frizzy and i look like a mad scientist or something. I've taken to just braiding up the frizzy bits. It takes a long time though.
>>
>>35696787

I would be very, very cautious about what you go putting on around your eyes.
The skin around the eyes is the most delicate and thinnest of all the skin on your face and is extremely susceptible to damage. It's the reason eye wrinkles are the first kind of wrinkles you develop.

I would do some independent research into this because I honestly don't know enough about this area to recommend anything.

>>35696807

Detangling spray and argan oil m8.
Do you condition?
>>
>>35695762
I just looked all those products up on amazon and they are fuckin expensive. About 60€ for all of them, the Korean stuff excluded.
I will visit a shop tomorrow and see if I can find something similar or if they are cheaper there.
>>
>>35696851

Seriously? That's weird, they ridiculously cheap in the UK.

I would just go find some equivalents in your own country. Cosmetic/drug stores usually do deals too so you'll get them cheaper that way.
>>
>>35696825
>I would be very, very cautious about what you go putting on around your eyes.
guess i already fucked up the skin under my left eye cause it's all wrinkled n stuff most of the time it's dry and gets like dry skin.
>>
>>35696776
Forgot link. Also go get your eyebrows sorted. A good haircut, shaped eyebrows, decent skincare routine and clothes that actually fit can turn a 3/10 to a solid 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFb_Ggh89S4
>>
>>35696877
man i need to go to the barber
always cut my hair on my own short

fuck curly hair
>>
>>35696273
Its a meme you dip
>>
>>35696877
>3 to a 7
Lmao you're delusional. Having tweezed eyebrows is not only an effeminate ans fussy thing but it hardly matters. None of this stuff will fix your soft jaw, wide nose, or lack of prominent brow. These are the three most important things and they're all genetic
>>
>have naturally good skin
>only products I use are
>lush cosmetic lad facial moisturizer when it's dry out
>lush shampoo and conditioner bar
>jojoba oil and balm for the beard
>>
>>35696825
I condition when I shampoo, every 2-3 days. Any kind of special detangler you'd reccomend? My knowledge of hair products only goes as far as shit you find at dollar general.
>>
File: tumblr_m1gwc6XK3K1qa73yp.jpg (40 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1gwc6XK3K1qa73yp.jpg
40 KB, 356x437
>>35696256
this post wins
>>
>>35696256
from the film, American Psycho
>>
File: Photo on 20-01-2016 at 21.54.jpg (208 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 20-01-2016 at 21.54.jpg
208 KB, 1080x720
I have acne scars (pic related) on both sides of my face from a few years ago when I used to pop my pimples like a tard. Anyways now I rarely get any breakouts, luckily. I wash my face once a day with a benzoyl peroxide soap and then a salicilyc acid cream. I guess my question is there any way to help make the scars go away or at least fade more?
>>
>>35697123
> salicilyc acid cream.
brand?
>>
>>35695140
Zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, potassium, melatonin, creatine
>>
>>35697132
neutrogena all in one cream
>>
>>35697151
thanks man!
>>
>>35697123
>dollar store Chris Hemsworth
>>
what creme is good for zits on your shoulders and upper back?

got a fucking cyst months ago from that shit
>>
If you have really bad acne, and you have health insurance, see a dermatologist. They'll probably put you on accutane. One of the best things i've ever done.
>>
>>35696436
saved
>>
>>35697159
I...umm..thanks?
>>
>>35696787
I have no idea how to remove those. I've noticed that with intense moisture (Vitamin E cream with some other shit) they have diminished in appearance but mine aren't that bad.

>>35696872
Nah, you're never fucked for life. Start using an eye-specific cream with retinol/vitamin C/other shit to improve collagen production. Then switch to a cheap Vitamin E cream.

>>35697123
To fade the scars, invest in a product with retinol or get a Retin-A prescription from a dermatologist. It will accelerate cell regeneration and improve the overall skin's appearance even after you stop using it. Also add a toner in the middle of your skin care routine (witch hazel will work just fine, cheap as shit) and an SPF sunscreen.
>>
>>35697302
>vitamin e cream
will do!
those shitty white spots under my eyes and near my nose look like shit
>>
>>35697302
>To fade the scars, invest in a product with retinol or get a Retin-A prescription from a dermatologist. It will accelerate cell regeneration and improve the overall skin's appearance even after you stop using it. Also add a toner in the middle of your skin care routine (witch hazel will work just fine, cheap as shit) and an SPF sunscreen.

Is this alright:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0015X54RA/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001PMNW9S&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0SQCW10M18A314B44M0S

how would i go about applying it and stuff? Also whats your opinion on a derma roller
>>
>>35697163
Any acne cream really. Probably one with benzoyl peroxide in it because that skin is not as sensitive as the face. You should probably evaluate your cleansing routine for post-gym, too.
>>
>>35697376
alright will do!
>>
File: 61+6HfKfVPL._SY606_.jpg (63 KB, 560x606) Image search: [Google]
61+6HfKfVPL._SY606_.jpg
63 KB, 560x606
>>35696985

I'm a woman but I have waist-length hair that just wouldn't be manageable and I'd have to cut off without products.

Spent a lot of money over the years on fancy conditioners and whatnot, and what I've ultimately found to work the best is detangling products marketed at children.
Maybe it's because the ingredients have to be milder because it's for children or because children have notoriously tangly hair idk, but they really work.

Picture related is the conditioner I use (it's really fucking good, leave my hair so soft and easy to comb), and then out of the shower once my hair is damp I'll spay in the detangling spray pictured.
After my hair is dry (always air-dry, avoid blow drying if possible) and if it still looks a little frizzy I put a tiny bit of argan hair oil onto my palms, rub my hands together and then comb it through my hair with my fingers.

Oh, idk if you know this as well but you should always end your shower on cold. Hot air opens your hair shaft but cold water closes the shaft and helps give it that sleek appearance.

Wish I didn't have to do all this shit desu but sometimes with this hair type it's necessary if you want longer hair.
>>
>>35697123

Buy a derma roller and some numbing cream to go with it.
Research derma rolling. It really works long term.

Barring that, look into paying for some carboxy therapy treatments.
>>
>>35696201
Antiperspirant is different than deodorant. Get something with the flaky white stuff. That will help. It does stain shirts though so wear undershirt
>>
>>35697353

I have a derma roller I've been using it regularly once a week for over a two years and it really works, but I use it on my stomach and hips for stretchmarks.

On your body the pain is bearable, but I can't see anybody being mentally strong enough to cope with the pain of doing it on your face. Everybody I know that's ever used it on their face for acne had to buy a topical numbing cream.
>>
>>35697459
deodorant just smells good
antiperspirant actually counters you sweating like a mother
>>
File: Acne-Scar.jpg (68 KB, 1026x606) Image search: [Google]
Acne-Scar.jpg
68 KB, 1026x606
>>35697440
>>35697123

btw this is what carboxy therapy does. It's a miracle treatment and you pay per session, but it can be pricey for a full 10 sessions or so.
>>
>>35697500
How does someone even get acne scars like this?
>>
>>35697506
By popping your pimples a lot. Trust me i know
>>
>>35697471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNrcr6h_0F0
>>
hey /fit/. , I've been running and working out for a few weeks, and I've been losing weight. My face is still chubby af. I'm currently 140 lb and 6'3", am I too skinny? Is my face just fucked? I've been working hard and my goal is 130, but I feel like I'm already in the unhealthy zone. Can I still lose weight and still be healthy?
>>
>>35697530
> I'm currently 140 lb and 6'3"
what the fuck dude

i'm 5"8 and i weigh about 145
dude you're underweight as fuck
>>
>>35697417
I had really fucking good hair when I was a kid, now I have dry frizzy hair. Could this be because I used child shampoo products? I didn't know there was a difference besides the bottle.
>>
>>35697417
>Hot air opens your hair shaft
heh, shaft. heh.
>>
>>35697523

Uh, I don't know who that woman is but judging from the state of her skin I wouldn't listen to anything she has to say.
>>
>>35697523
Michelle is nasty looking I'm so thankful i didn't have acne too badly
>>
>>35697543

I'm really not sure Anon.
The bodies chemistry changes a lot between childhood and adulthood, it could just be a natural change, it could be diet, it could be your environment etc.

The only thing you can do is keep up the trial and error until you find something that works.

I even switched to vegetarianism and cut out meat out of diet completely just to help with my skin, and I fucking LOVE meat so that was a big challenge for me.
>>
>>35697530
>trying to lose weight
>I'm currently 140 lb and 6'3"

Huh?
>>
>>35697602
My face is chubby and more than once a person has called me a pig on the streets.
>>
>>35697523
WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST DO TO HER FACE?
>>
>>35697621
post pic please i doubt it.
>>
>>35697621
Lmao
Your face is pudgy because babyfat. You're 7 inches taller than me and we weigh the same, and I've never been called fat.

If you got called a pig it's because you walked into a Muslim neighborhood or yiu have a nose that is upturned
>>
>>35695434
Toner is actually mostly just a meme. You shouldn't slather a bunch of shit on your face guys. In skincare 'less is more' is almost always the case.
Vitamin E can help with hyper pigmentation but the fading of this was probably almost entirely due to using an spf product and also just time passing. Also there are better products for this.
Just wanna add that for some people no amount of products will help their acne and you just have to either take accutane or wait it out.
>>
File: IMG_3390 (2).jpg (147 KB, 609x737) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390 (2).jpg
147 KB, 609x737
>>35697651
ignore the retard glasses, was just yoking around in the backyard.
>>
>>35697718
Yeah, like I said here >>35697662

Your nose is upturned and can make one think of a pig. This is why you were called it. How did you not realize this?
>>
>>35697718
yeah thats funny you do look a bit chubby, its weird. But dont cut moreif ur really 140lbs 6'3
>>
>>35696265
Hempz Couture Styling Glue is a really good product imo. It all depends on your hairtype though, but the Hempz is an allrounder
>>
>>35697523
lol she should not be pushing hard like that...
>>
>>35697736
I can't fix my nose, and I think my nose is fine, but it just looks bad combo'd with a chubby face.
>>
>>35696934
Seriously, you care for every other hair on your head but not your eyebrows? Are you retarded? Have you seen women with shitty eyebrows? Ugly as fuck. Same goes for men, your eyebrows are extremely important. If you don't think so shave them off.

Men and women both look way, way better when their eyebrows are shaped. Women are way ahead of guys with this one.

And yeah I said 7. Not 10. 7. Your shit about genetics is fucking tumblr-esque. Get back to your containment board.
>>
>>35696436
>>foot powder
what?
>>
>>35697840
>my genetics suck but I'll deny it
>>
>>35695140
Morning
>Shower every morning
>Make sure to use soap and shampoo
>Brush my teeth afterward

Night
>Brush my teeth again
>Wash face with "Yes to Tomatoes" face soap
>Rub in some Paula's Choice exfoliating liquid
>>
How to get nails from rounded to straight?
>>
>>35697990

You file them straight.
>>
>>35698004
They round pretty far down. Filing some of them straight would make some almost non existent. Is that normal or? Yes I am retarded.
>>
>>35698067
just wait for them to grow longer and then file them straight?
>>
>>35696201
Mitchum worked wonders for me, went from bad BO just 2 hours after to showering to literally not sweating in my pits at all if I'm not working hard. Works better for me if I just apply shitloads
>>
What type of soap do you guys use I'm thinking of getting this big hunk of volcanic ash soap

http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Large-Aged-Great-Soap/dp/B00CJC0BYW
>>
>>35695229
It's to do with "making yourself pretty" - in western society at least women are the ones who display to be selected by the men. Hence why if you're a man "making yourself look pretty" you're assumed to be aiming to attract men.
>>
>>35698115
>women are the ones who display to be selected by the men.

Maybe, if this was the 1960's.
>>
Good

unsalted almonds, walnuts, and oil free peanut butter
avocado
non cherry tomatoes
grapefruit
asparagus
bok choy
unpasteurized sauerkraut and brine pickles (for probiotics)
sweet potatoes
Fresh pineapple
turmeric root, ginger root, garlic
Phytoplankton Powder
pumpkin seeds
watermelon/honeydew melon/cantaloupe
papayas
cauliflower
mango
sun dried shiitake
eggplant
onions/red onions
pomegranates
oranges
wakame
kiwi (remove seeds)
flaxseed oil
Green tea
apple cider vinegar
Water
brown rice
oats
black beans
bananas
horse radish root
pea protien

may want to avoid

These are good fruits and veggies but have high pesticide count, only consume if they are home grown. Organic brands use pesticides too

Apples
cherry tomatoes
organic tart cherries, organic blue berries, organic cranberries
hot peppers/bell peppers
spinach kale
celery

olive oil (13.4:1 ratio of omega 6:omega 3 fatty acids)
Gluten (too much risk might as well avoid all together)
chia seeds, flax seeds, etc. (bad for intestines; pumpkin seeds have benefits that outweigh the cons)
Fish (may contain many pollutants)

Avoid at all cost

meat and dairy products
sunflower oil
vegetable oil
margarine
corn
soy
soda
sugar
processed foods

Feel free to add or change but be sure to post why
>>
McDonalds.
>>
File: 1418812044744.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1418812044744.jpg
240 KB, 1100x1380
>>35696256
>>
>>35698110

Anything withoutsodium laureth sulfate - the stuff that causes foaming - in it, because it's actually an irritant but manufacturers keep using it because people think that foam = clean.

I use pure olive oil soap myself.
>>
>>35697530
>am I too skinny?
You have a BMI of 17.5, which is the point where they start using BMI as part of the diagnostic criteria for anorexia.

>I feel like I'm already in the unhealthy zone
you are, you need to be 150 minimum to be in the healthy zone by BMI, ideally more than that.
>>
>>35698156
red meat has nutritional benefits, micro-nutrients etc. - when health organisations talk against it they're saying reduce consumption, not cease it altogether.
>>
I moisturize every morning and often at night, Neutrogena for face and Cetaphil for body. I'm still in high school and lot of guys my age don't do shit when it comes to personal hygiene. Eyebrows are important, so is shaving.
>>
>>35696934
>implying wide noses aren't manly as fuck
>>
>>35699015
niggercunt pls go
>>
>>35697760
Well my hair goes straight down.
>>
>using beauty products
>not just using soap, and water as shampoo
Is this /lgbt/?
>>
>>35695140
Yo /fit/ I just bought this shit

Is it effective?
>>
>Forehead is always shiny by the end of the day
What do?
I always wash my face with a scrub gel in the morning then use toner, and do Persa-gel at night. But after 8-10 hours it always gets oily, especially in the high part of my forehead. I'm sure wiping it away just irritates it and makes it more oily.
>>
>>35696436
>shampoo hair every 3ish days, wash with water the rest of the time
THIS. My hair was a shit, dry as fuck. Started doing this and it is perfect now.
>>
>>35695678
>I only shower once every two days
Absolutely barbaric
>>
>>35699630

Yes because taking care of your physical appearance means you're attracted to men.

Get out of here you disgusting, greasy Neanderthal.
>>
File: 11537200.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
11537200.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>35699742

If you can't find an external solution I would recommend these.

I got them for my boyfriend who had the same problem and they're basically little strips of very thin paper with a bit of talc on them. When you wipe them across a bit of oily skin it soaks up all the oil and deposits a little bit of talc on the skin.

It's really only a short term solution but they do work marvelously.
>>
tfw cursed with Rosacea so no matter what I do I'll always be hideous
>>
>>35700755
Retin-A,

Helped myself quite a bit.
>>
>>35700954
Any particular brand? If this works I will owe you my happiness
>>
>>35700982
If you are in the US, you will need a prescription. Its a topical creme that is mostly Vitamin A, and works much the same as Accutane.

In short, talk with your doctor and/or go to a dermatologist.
>>
>>35695434
my skin has been fucked for years and im tired of it. im about go and buy all of this shit right now. thansk for the routine breh
>>
File: dark circles.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
dark circles.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
How do I get rid of dark circles. I'm a guy and I've started cleaning up my diet, drinking more water and getting more sleep but they are still there. Is make-up my only option?
>>
>>35695434
Cocoa butter is extremely comedogenic (pore-clogging) for a lot of people. Don't put it on your face unless you know you don't react to it, bros. Test spot first. This guy got lucky.
>>
File: puri.png (1 MB, 1275x718) Image search: [Google]
puri.png
1 MB, 1275x718
>>35695497
you found a good woman senpai, stay with her pls
>>
>>35701004
Thank you kindly for your help
>>
>>35701029
Glycolic acid
I had the same problem
>>
>>35701029
I know my friends had lots of success with vit K
>>
>>35701103
>>35701189
I'll check them out, thanks.

Do you happen to know how long I should use these for before I start seeing results?
>>
File: 2011-06-27-steps3and4.jpg (98 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2011-06-27-steps3and4.jpg
98 KB, 600x400
black anon here

my only insecurity is the hyper pigmentation on the lower corners of my bottom lip. it seems like a common thing for people with darker or tanner skin, but my case is pretty severe. it makes my lips look weird when i lick them.

is there anyway to revert the pigment of my lips back to their original form? am i forever doomed? pic very related
>>
>>35698149
C U R R E N T Y E A R
>>
>>35696935
Lush. Man those are expensive. Real Good but Tokyo level expensive
>>
so we agreein on only shampooing your hair every like 2 days right? i need to step up my hair game, looking into buying something to blow dry my hair too, i'm not into putting things like gel on it though
>>
What do you guys think of acne.org's regimen?
Basically just a cleanser, benzoyl peroxide and then moisturiser.
>>
How do I get rid of moles on my face?
>>
>>35703206
surgery
>>
>>35695140
supps: vitamin D, fish oil, algae extracts.
foodstuffs that act like supps: sauerkraut and eggs, every day. and a lot of vegetables, my diet is basically omelettes, bbq, and soups.
>>
This thread is gay as fuck.
Also brotip, if you drink enough water your skin will always stay sexy, all this meme shit is just expensive ways to hydrate your body. (sauce, uncle works in the advertising department of The Body Shop)

Although if you have acne and want to buy foundation, that's acceptable.
>>
>>35696627
>face cleansing
>gay

>foundation
>acceptable

>_>
_
>
>>
>>35695434
At what point do you shave?
>>
>>35696165
You want to get that haircut why? So you can look the same as everyone else and fit in?
>>
File: no homo.jpg (32 KB, 530x568) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
32 KB, 530x568
>>35695140
How do i get rid of bacne? It's been getting worse over the last few months,. What do?
>>
File: 145333340779.png (377 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
145333340779.png
377 KB, 800x527
>>35695140

Nigga, I take a bath with pink soap that is used to wash cloathes, hair included.
>>
I had acne when I was younger, like a shit fucking load, face/back/front, and it got me a whole lot of scars.

Then when I was like 17 My dermatologist finally agreed to get me on roaccutane or something with accutane in the name, and after a few months, most of my acne disappeared and most of the scars disappeared along with it.

Even my dermatologist who hated these kind of products and made me try all other kinds of light stuff before that was happy about the result, that shit changed my life.

Also>>35703695
This guy got it, you only have to drink enough water (2L/day), it'll improve a lot of things for you, no matter your condition.
>>
>>35695970
shave your head and start over again
>>
>>35698156
>No meat, dairy, or seafood
I'm onto you vegan.
>>
>>35699038
>/pol/ getting triggered that their tiny, pointed noses would look far better on a woman than a man
>>
>>35695197
/metrosexual/ will make you go from /fit/ to a greek god
>>
>>35698156
/sci/ here.

>high pesticide count
this is literally just a meme. Just because it sounds scary and highly vocal people say 'if it kills insects why will it not kill me' are literally retarded with 0 scientific basis. If they were reall that bad they would be removed from the market (inb4 corruption).
>organic
this is another meme to make you pay more for the same thing. GMO's are literally one of the top tier inventions of humans ever, and every thing you have ever eaten is probably a GMO anyways, because everything that we grow today was selected for its superior traits in ancient times.
>gluten
to think this is bad is again retarded, when there is only scientific proof that it is bad for celiacs, which accounts to less than 1% of the population.
>meat
the only excuse to not eat meat is 'muh animals', else it's a good protein source, albeit with a lot of fat in some cases.
>>
>>35703206
>>35703618
if you do this, go to a good, known surgeon, even if it's more expensive; my mother got a mole removed between the mouth and nose and in her back and they left a noticeable scar for a long time (years past the surgery), which she regretted not going to a better one.
>>
>>35703206
apple cider vinegar (make sure it has "the mother" in it)
>apply to a cotton wool ball
>bandage onto the mole
>leave it to soak in
>repeat until the mole is gone
if you find the ACV is irritating the skin around the mole, apply vaseline or something to the skin.
>>
>>35697909
>Not using foot powder
It's like you don't even know how goood it feels
>>
Nopoo

I never have to buy shampoo and conditioner or anything because my hair is perfectly clean now that I only wash it with water.
>>
>>35701029
don't buy products made for dark circles and eye bags they're just vit K and other useless shit, go with something harder like Tri-luma which actually bleaches the skin
>>
>>35695140
anybody has a "home remedy" for acne, I've read they are all bullshit and that puting stuff like lemon actually hurts the skin but I don't really have money for that at the moment.
>>
>>35705419
The best home remedy is replace shit food with meat, seafood, and leafy greens, wash every day, drink only water.
>>
>>35695963
Spice, only makes your eyes blue though.
>>
>>35695197
Good for you, but how did you manage to get with her while in your former condition in the first place?
>>
here's a 101 on skin and hair care.

i don't really avoid any foods except complete shit. i make sure i get veggies in (spinach everyday, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, etc). and multivitamins/fish oils

for skin i only wash with a real face wash. CeraVe or Cetaphil is some of the best brands. they're expensive, but worth it in the long run. I usually wash my face once a day in the shower and after my show I use a Cetaphil/CeraVe moisturizer. I make sure to stay hydrated also. Always had perfect skin.

for hair stop USING SHAMPOO. shampoo kills your hair. the only thing I use on my hair is coconut oil. coconut oil is KING for hair. if you have dry shitty hair then coconut oil is the answer.

my class is over and i won't check this the rest of the day. gl.

tldr
>cerave/cetaphil face wash and moisturizer
>coconut oil is king for hair
>>
>>35704149
if it works for everyone else why wouldn't it work for you? thats how I see it
>>
>>35696165
I know that feel anon, my ears are too big and that haircut plus my ears are the only thing keeping me away from a 8/10 or 9/10 face
>>
File: 1366200491320.jpg (46 KB, 262x297) Image search: [Google]
1366200491320.jpg
46 KB, 262x297
>>35695434
good post

I've been using the mineral oil (baby oil) + hot water to treat my blackheads on my nose for 2 weeks now.

Seems to be effective in reducing the visibility and keeps my skin more moisturized and keeps the sebum production under control.

My friend suggested to get a toner and cleanser and add it in my facial regiment. Namely nivea men's facial scrub, thoughts on this product?

Any suggestions for a toner and cleanser product?
>>
My acne has mostly cleared up, but I have red marks around my chin. No pimples just red, regular acne stuff hasn't worked. Any tips?
>>
>>35705559
>coconut oil is KING for hair
doesn't that just make your hair greasy?
>>
using tretinoin has made my skin perfect. would recommend.
>>
>>35704877
>If they were reall that bad they would be removed from the market

Hahahahahahaha.
>>
>>35698156
what about broccoli and beans? also fug nigga. that diet seems a bit strict. I haven't heard of flax seeds being bad, but I use ground flaxseed meal so is that better?
>>
>>35706886
>being this delusional
go on, keep believing all the broscience you want, i'll keep chugging my aphid spray while you get meager gains
>>
>>35695434
dem usbs doe
>>
>>35696436
>completely shave all hair on/around arsehole

Do girls really care about this? Virgin here.
>>
>>35708322
No, but other boys do.
>>
>>35696027
i lol'd
>>
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
Mfw first day back at university and work I have a fat red pimple on my forehead and one below my right cheek.

Why man...why. All those qt's in class seeing me for the first time going to remember it.
>>
>>35708322
if she's rimming you probably, but while that feels great it's more about not getting shit tangled in it
>>
>>35696436
>>35708322
Anon is spot on, especially with leaving a bit in certain places.
It's not so much the hair around the asshole; it's the fact that it indicates effort and pride taken in appearance, that's the sexy part.
>>
>got a cystic pimple on the the ridge of my nose
>was fucking huge like, half the size of a grape hurt crazy bad for like a couple days and then it really didn't hurt at all
>one day it got so big that a little opening just burst out of one side
>it drained a disgusting amount of puss
>talked to my sisters they said to just leave it
>3 or so weeks pass and it's healing pretty good
>go to the clinic anyways
>the guy said i should have come right away and that it can harden and stay a big bump on your face
>now im scared
>go prescribed some anti-biotics and some cream
>two days into using it

I hope it goes away m8s, it's pretty much receded now theirs just a little bump but i am still scared it's going to harden and stay that way.
>>
>>35695140
Hey guys, Jason Blaha here. I take a baby aspirin everyday & drink 1 cup of white vinegar.
>>
>>35696934

>be at the club
>gay guy complements me on my "strong jaw line"
>can't lift away these confused feels

hold me, /fit/
>n-no homo
>>
>>35696448
surprised it took so long. lift your game, anons.
>>
>>35697471
I bought a derma roller cuz of acne scars in my face. Can confirm it stings like a bitch. The moisturizer afterwards is a fucking godsend.
>>
File: trethe.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trethe.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>35711946
We love good jawlines, but so do women.
Just accept the compliment and move on.

>full homo
>>
>>35707030
Broccoli has high pesticide count and beans are on there in the good list. Grounding the flaxseed is better but generally isnt good for your intestines. You dont have to avoid it religiously but eating them everyday over years could lead to problems. Also that guy shilling for pesticides lol just lol it is literally poison designed to kill living things
>>
>>35696934
I consider unibrows a dealbreaker, actually. I don't care about super shaped eyebrows but if they're really thick or close to meeting in the middle, it's unbelievably repulsive and it turns me off that they don't care about themselves enough to pluck for 5 mins and fix a unibrow.
>>
>>35696257
Can't speak for OP but I do the same thing. Just wait a little bit before you put your head on the pillow and you're good. I'm a very restless sleeper and it works for me anyway
>>
>>35705419

Avoid touching your face, don't pop what's there, and if you don't have an actual face wash such as benzyl peroxide/nutrogena/cetaphil DO NOT replace those with hand soap/body soap. Your skin has good bacteria that you kill off, and you over dry the skin with plain soap.

Your best bet is to rinse your face with cold water, and apply witch hazel to sore spots. Hint, witch hazel is super cheap and super good for irritated skin. It's drying though, so don't go willy-nilly with it all over.

I used to apply hydrogen peroxide to zits. It was cool, but I'm not sure if I unintentionally prevented my body from healing. Also, keep lemon juice the fuck away from your face.

Drink lots of water.
>>
anyone with acne near their headline or random breakouts try epiduo, i stocked up before my parents insurance ran out since its $400 a bottle, but it's almost magical how good it works
>>
>>35696436
Why would you shave your ass hole? that would get supper itchy and sweaty and be terrible.
>>
>>35697183
Holy shit can confirm. Accutane saved my fucking life. Dries out your lips and dick like a motherfucker though
>>
Grab bar of soap
Wash face, hair, body with soap bar
Brush teeth in shower
Get out, dry off, get dressed

Anything else the wife wants done, she takes care of it.
>>
What do for ance and dark spots on shoulders and back?
>>
File: 2583677.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2583677.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>>35695434
Can confirm this shit. I used cetaphil for years but it always left my face a bit dry. I never thought there was such thing as clog free moisturizer.
>Use cetaphil in shower or sink (1 pump is fine)
>Warm water the gradually turn it to cold but not ice cold
>Apply Thayers Cucumber toner with the palm of my hands
>Pat dry your face with a towel you use exclusively for your face
>apply this moisturizer
>Saved my fucking skin even scars go away after a few weeks.

Fuck all that accutane shit.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.