[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Humans, My name is Rich, and I hate every single one of you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: piano.jpg (117 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
117 KB, 800x500
Hey Humans,
My name is Rich, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are hungry, small, no-lifes who spend every second of their day walking to and from parking spaces. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever nearly had a heart attack from your own supplement? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than skipping feeder workouts.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I mastered the 8 hour arm workout, and my dick hangs lower than my balls. What do you do, other than “pretend shakes and protein snacks count as food”? I also eat 12 meals a day and have a high test girlfriend ("She" just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all humans who should just stay behind. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>tfw you watched richs videos yesterday
> hes a really cool guy with a banging wife that love eachother
> dispair fills me as i am small and alone, i will never leave humanity behind
> i started vacuuming and feeder exercising everyday
> holy fuck i cant even feed over 25 reps rich does 100 for 3 sets this guys a fucking monster

Rich is a real inspiration if you actually dislike him you are probably a shitty person in real life.
>>
>>35565408
Please do one of that bitch nigga virgin gains. He is starting to hate on my nigga rich 30 lbs in 3 months videos
>>
>>35565408
RIP
>>
Rich is a cool guy & doesn't afraid of anybody.

Best case fucking scenario.
>>
File: virgin gains.jpg (111 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
virgin gains.jpg
111 KB, 900x900
>>35565486
Hey Carnists,
My name is Richard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, selfish, meat-eaters who spend every second of their day developing actual muscle mass from viable protein sources. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have and of you ever developed a frame with no traps? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people who deprive themselves of protein, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than meeting your wife in person before you marry her.
Don't wanna be vegan? Hit me with your best argument. I'm pretty much perfect. I mastered working only my arms, and my carbon footprint is lower than yours. What do you do, other than eat food that actually enables muscle development? I eat a clean diet sourced from ethical practices and have a wife (>she liked my facebrook profile; Shit was SO cash). You are all carnists who should go vegan. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me (without my wife, as I haven't met her yet, but soon!)
>>
op most people here aren't old enough to know these dank ass classic memes
>>
>>35565408
Fuck you ur wife has fake tits and you sound like u have no life
>>
File: 1452376737125.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1452376737125.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw no mutant waifu
>>
File: viper.jpg (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
157 KB, 500x500
>>35567631
spotted the new fag
>>
>>35565408
>who spend every second of their day walking to and from parking spaces
someone post sensible chuckle.gif, as that is the variety of chuckle I just had
>>
>>35567540
10/10 how can you be so insightful
>>
File: 1445813617893.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1445813617893.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>35567540
>>
>>35565408
>tfw your OC from the Piano general gets reposted
Thanks based anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.