[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /fit/ in such a negation about natural test boosters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 12970_2015_104_Fig2_HTML.jpg (72 KB, 778x481) Image search: [Google]
12970_2015_104_Fig2_HTML.jpg
72 KB, 778x481
Why is /fit/ in such a negation about natural test boosters?

I know there is a lot of overpriced snake oil stuff out there, but ashwaganda is scientifially proven to work. It's often present in popular test boosters, but it's underdosed. If you buy it itself, you can get 2x the doses for 3 times less.

It's proven to increase test by 20% in normal adults, and up to 40% in those with fertility problems. And it's dirt cheap.
>>
>>37966291
Looks like a statistical insignificance to me.. Affects your chest and quads as much as placebo

Ooooh
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-07-18 19-43-00.jpg (53 KB, 948x332) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-18 19-43-00.jpg
53 KB, 948x332
>>37966307
It's impossible to come to that conclusion when looking at that image if you know how to read charts. But go ahead and read the study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
>>
link to studies, since faggot OP expects a single image will suffice

Decrease in stress, cortisol levels
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798

Increase in strength, shortened recovery times (OP pic)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282
>>
>>37966291
Wow OP, that image has charts and is therefore scientific evidence.

Would you be interested in learning about how the government is turning your children into autistics, I have some very convincing charts and graphs that demonstrate exactly that.

>>37966348
>>37966377
yes I realize they actual studies have now been been posted, but fuck OP and his dumb shit.
>>
>>37966348
>if you know how to read charts
Do you know what that black vertical line in the middle of the columns with the small horizontal lines at its ends means? Because if you would, you would not make a post such as yours.
>>
>>37966291

What dosage would you suggest for max benefits
>>
>>37966428

Not OP could you tell me what it means I've always wanted to know.
>>
>>37966291

Also...

http://examine.com/supplements/Ashwagandha/
>>
>>37966446
Error bars. Meaning the true value might be anywhere in between. The value displayed by the columns is just the middle of the possible values.
>>
>>37966473

Thank you
>>
>>37966428
>>37966446
It's a 'statistical error' or something like that, I'm not a native english speaker. The bottom line presents lowest possible score, the top one highest. But it's the bars that represent median, so, yea.
>>
>>37966436
I'm running 250 mg, right now, might try to go up with the doses after a month. There are no known side effects, and running anything around 1 g is safe.
>>
>>37966522

Examine suggests 6000mg /day in 3 dosages of 2000mg

Man up pussy
>>
>>37966584
>6 grams a day has negligible effects
Wew lad. What an effective supplement
>>
>>37966584
"The researchers engaged a local laboratory to fill cellulose-based vegetarian capsules with either 300 mg of starch or 300 mg of a high-concentration ashwagandha root extract, KSM-66, manufactured by Ixoreal BioMed, Los Angeles, California, USA. This extract was produced using a water-based process using no alcohol or solvents and is standardized to a 5 % concentration of withanolides as measured by HPLC. The two capsules were identical in appearance, weight, and texture."

Stranght gains were found at as low as 600 mg a day and test boosters that I've looked at had 60 mg a capsule. I'll be increasing it in the future to see how it goes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.