[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't /fit/ started fishing yet? >exercise >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why hasn't /fit/ started fishing yet?

>exercise
>get tanned without being a bitch in a sunbed
>masculine as fuck
>gets you some fresh air
>catch and cook all the fish you want after getting your license
>gives you something fun to do and helps distract you from video games
>easy protein
>makes you more attractive to women
>makes you hunt for your food

For fuck's sakes lads. I'm not even meming, it's great.
>>
Actually went yesterday at long Island and it was dry out there. Hardly anything to be caught other than sea Robin's and tiny porgys
>>
Good luck finding a place to fish in NYC
>>
>>37965963
>americans think sitting in a boat holding a fishing pole = exercise

I just use a fish wheel to catch a year's supply of copper river salmon.

Assembling and placing a fish wheel actually is exercise, and i catch more fish than you, while chilling on shore, roasting salmon hearts over a bonfire, drinking beer
>>
>Masculine as fuck
I only ever see pictures of fat Americans sitting in a boat drinking beer. I'm not impressed.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>37965994
R-riiiiight....
>>
>>37965980
What part do you fish? I went out with a kaiak and fought almost a dozen decent sized porgies last weekend
>>
>>37966000
hello pajeet
>>
>>37966079
Nice try but no, I'm whiter than snow, you fucking homo.
Seriously though, what makes you think I'm a pajeet just because Americans are fat?
>>
>>37966108

Seriously though, what makes you think I'm a pajeet just because Americans are fat?

what kind of question is that?
>>
>>37966138
Way to dodge the question, americunt.
>>
>>37965963
I do but I always get weird looks when people see my loading my equipment in my car.
>>
>>37965963
>makes you more attractive to women
Im-fucking-plying. No woman truly likes fishing. It stinks, it's disgusting and boring according to them.
>>
>>37965963
nice bait op
>>
>>37965982
Sheepshead Bay is pretty good place for fishing
>>
>>37965963
I love fishing but you dont really think its a good way to exercise do you?
>>
>>37966208
This and it's 2016 OP, i have a friend that hunts and fishes pretty often he used to upload pics of the deers he hunted and the fishes he had caugth, but then he had to take them down because he got a shitton of angry comments crying >muh animals have feelings.

None of those comments were from men.

I am not saying that fishing/hunting will stop you from getting girls, but it won't make girls get wet just for seeing you fish a fish.

It's like any other hobby, it's like lifting, do it if you like it, but if you do it expecting to impress girls, you are going to have a bad time.
>>
>>37967096
>>muh animals have feelings
I never heard that here in Germany before. Most people that fish kill them less painful than any industry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.