[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1468551043369.jpg (155 KB, 582x831) Image search: [Google]
1468551043369.jpg
155 KB, 582x831
So, /fit/ what do you guys think of Nature's Own 100% whole wheat bread? I've been without bread for a long time and it sucks because it's my favorite food. Is it /fit/ approved?
>>
File: 1468543822013.jpg (419 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468543822013.jpg
419 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>37960331
Bread is the devil.
>>
>>37960487
fuck it then brah
>>
>>37960487
The devil is good though
>>
>>37960487
But why
>>
>>37960642
Carbs
>>37960624
Just like the devil, bread taste good but is bad for you.
>>
>>37960755
for weight loss though i'm sure whole wheat bread is fine.
>>
>>37960331

factory produced Sliced bread is fucking garbage, never buy that shit.

Buy only those wholegrain/rye rolls and plaites and paninis or whatever freshly made @ 7am from a bakery.

But if you're from america then never buy bread unless you're from a high class part of the city which actually sell bread without HFCS and sugar.
>>
What can I use as a substitute for bread if I still want sandwiches?
>>
>>37960833
more meat
>>
>>37960833
Try a sandwich with no bread.
Take two slices of lunch meat, put half a slice of cheese in each and some lettuce. Use what ever condiments you want; hot sauce, mustard, mayo.
Roll the meat around the cheese, lettuce and sauce and enjoy.
You can even use a skillet to make a hot version.
Use the two slices of meat like bread for your cheese and brown it till the cheese is melts, pull apart add lettuce and sauce. Put bad together and enjoy.
>>
I was pretty impressed with this stuff, but it's like 5-6 bucks per loaf: http://www.daveskillerbread.com/powerseed/
>>
>>37960806
> whole grain/rye
> paninis
> FRESHLY MADE AT 7AM

I can see all that is something you enjoy and is pleasing, but in regard to actual diet it's pure nonsense.
>>
>>37960331
>white
>brown
>rye
>sourdough
>wholemeal
>wholegrain
It doesn't fucking matter OP, your gut still breaks them all down into the exact same thing: sugar

Bread is basically a less-sweet version of cake, just like cake it's okay to have a couple of slices every week but don't eat whole loaves of the stuff every day
>>
>>37960485
I would like to bread her carbohydrates if you know what I mean ;^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.