[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overall best weight gaining supplement for post-workout protein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Overall best weight gaining supplement for post-workout protein? I'm suffering trying to build mass, have a lot of trouble keeping on fat due to manual labor outdoor AZ heat job, and want to gain 15-20 pounds.

Current post-workout protein, however it does fuck all for just gaining mass.
>>
>>37956989
Oh, hoping someone will chime on based on personal experience.
>>
>>37956989
that's because it's a protein powder not a mass gainer fuckwad. look up mass gainers.
>>
>>37957001
No shit it's not mass gainer, learn to read the fucking OP. Clearly says "Current post-workout PROTEIN, however it does fuck all for just gaining mass."

Seriously some people in /fit/ are just pants on head retarded.
>>
>>37956989
If you like optimum, Pro-Gainer is 100x easier to mix and swallow than Serious Mass. Has about half the calories, but if you're just looking to add that extra 650 calories you can't eat in a day, it's amazing. A lot of people will take a stack for weight gaining, but for pure mass building it's more appropriate to simply go with mass gainers.

Either go with the Pro-Gainer to supplement the fat you're losing with manual labor, or take Serious-Mass for superior calorie intake. Seriously though, look forward to using extra fluid with Serious-Mass, it's hard to swallow.
>>
>>37956989
you can try a mass gainer, also eating a lot of calorie dense food
>>
>>37957164
Serious Mass contains creatine, if he's working out in the heat it's probably best he doesn't take creatine, since his body is going to be hurting for water already.
>>
>>37956989
99% of all mass gainers are absolut shit. Contains a shitload of sugar or alike.

Make your own, oatmeal, protein, milk, banana.
Done.

One of those can contain anywhere from 500-1k calories. Google is your friend.

Don't buy premade gainers.
>>
>>37956989
Ever tried eating real food instead of working all day, then drinking a 400cal shake like a dipshit?

Protip: total calories dictates weight, not protein.
>>
>>37957257
I don't always get time for lunch, and taking in pure calories just before and after work is extremely hard.
>>
>>37957277
Then make your own gainer.

Cheaper and healthier.
>>
>>37956989
Smoothies are your friend.

They're quick, can pack in a ton of nutrients and calories, tasty, and super easy to ingest, regardless of hunger level. Only downside is that they're expensive (although way cheaper making your own than buying).

Put in peanut butter and/or oats for the extra calories.

Way better than mass gainers.
>>
>>37957324
My girlfriend always makes strawberry banana milkshake/ smoothies, I'll just add some oats to it, thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.