[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can cottage cheese even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 54ebb885768b6_-_fage-total-xl.jpg (58 KB, 855x575) Image search: [Google]
54ebb885768b6_-_fage-total-xl.jpg
58 KB, 855x575
Is greek yogurt pretty much THE food of the gods, /fit/?

>150-190 kcals, depending on the plain or 2% fat variant.
> 4g carbs, 2g fat per 100g.
>20g~ protein per container (200g).
>Dirt cheap. For the price of a protein bar, you can get a pack of two.
>Piss easy to consume. Just rip open the lid and eat.

You can even throw a scoop of whey in there and enjoy a delicious faux-chocolate mousse, minus the sugars and packing 30gees of protein. There are literally no downsides, brehs.
>>
>>37956793
not to mention, cottage cheese has a shit load of sodium. greek yogurt + protein powder is the god send.
>>
>>37956793
Correction: 40g of protein when combined with whey.
>>
>>37956793
cottage cheese tastes better hope this helps op

:)
>>
Hell yeah. I add a cup to my morning smoothie and sometimes dip baby carrots in as a snack. This is my go-to yogurt, but sometimes I get Chobani whole if it's on sale.
>>
Quark master race reporting in.
Per 100 grams:
12 g protein
3.3 g carbs
0.2 g fat
>>
>>37956860
And only 64 kcal per 100 grams
>>
I've been eating this shit every morning for breakfast for awhile now.

It literally tastes like nothing. Thank god for whey though.
>>
File: who cares.png (59 KB, 857x708) Image search: [Google]
who cares.png
59 KB, 857x708
>>37956808
differences honestly not important other than personal preference imo

unless you're some faggot with hypertension
>>
>>37956860
Quark is the way to go.
>>
>>37956904
>It literally tastes like nothing.

Indeed, however, you can't go wrong with the yogurt's texture. You can literally mix it with fruits, whey or cereal and you have a guaranteed delicious meal.
>>
>>37956860
>Picked up Quark mistaking it as a brand name for cottage cheese whilst inattentively shopping.
>Get home and discover it's something else
>"Wow, those nutritionals are pretty good."
>Unfortunately it's unbearably disgusting, one of the most repulsive things I've had in recent memory.
>Went to the store and got the nutritionally inferior cottage cheese.
>I sacrificed potential gains for the sake of taste.
>I'm not going to make it.
>>
>>37956983

I typically mix it with mixed nuts and whey. Makes a nice yogurt.
>>
>>37956984
I had the opposite experience: quark was tasty and had a good consistency, threw out cottage cheese because it was so nasty.
>>
well, its disgusting for one.
>>
>>37956793
>>Dirt cheap. For the price of a protein bar, you can get a pack of two.

this shit literally costs FOUR DOLLARS(equivalent) per 500g in the UK.

These fucking greek olive fucking shitlords deserve their 50% unemployment and third world country life for being such jews, fuck them.

I just use onken instead (66calories per 100g, 4.5g protein, 4g carbs rest fat).
>>
>>37956860

>quark

mate if I wanted to eat dogshit i'd get it for free in the streets.

I'd rather just get ground turkey meat and make some nice meatballs for arguably better macros.
>>
>>37956793
Pro tip: buy bulk from Cosco.

Add whey+oats+fruit

Shits is good
>>
try melted quargel, guys (sourmilk cheese)
123kcal
30g protein
0 carb
0,3 fat
3,8 salt though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.