[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love handles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do I lose my enormous fucking love handles? Is it just genetics?

Too shameful to post OC pic
>>
>>37956269
Lose more weight. Spot reduction is not a thing
>>
>>37956299
I suck at cutting
>>
>>37956305
too bad fatty
eat a salad
>>
>>37956269
Roids
>>
>>37956305
well then take DNP and ECA stack at the same time.

idk what answer you want.
You have to lose weight, if it's too hard then enjoy your lovehandles. You knew the answer already
>>
>>37956317
>>37956324
Just find it really hard to follow a certain diet, usually break after a week tops, and I'm not even that fucking fat
>>
>>37956357
Ok so what do you want?

It's not going to get any easier and you're not getting any younger. Do it or don't, what the fuck are you asking for? Like some "six pack shortcuts"-type advice where you eat all the pizza and mcdonalds you want and the fat just stores in your shoulders and biceps so you look buff with a v-taper while not doing anything?
>>
>>37956372
I like the direction you're going, got more?
>>
>>37956357
you have love handles. You are that fucking fat.
>>
>>37956269
You don't have to go full retard when cutting, it will take you longer but you'll eventually get there. Learn to eat clean and do more cardio.
>>
File: 1468006936559.jpg (74 KB, 928x731) Image search: [Google]
1468006936559.jpg
74 KB, 928x731
>>37956403
do you want strangers on the internet to yell at you for motivation?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.