[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He has a routine based around the 7 day week Reminder that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: exy.jpg (80 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
exy.jpg
80 KB, 505x640
>He has a routine based around the 7 day week

Reminder that the 7 day week is an arbitrary humanoid construct.
>>
Actually a fairly good point. How do you train?
>>
>>37952119
PPLXPPLX
>>
>>37952112
i actually get annoyed about this
i always want to do things on the other day but then it becomes a hassle because weeks happen to be an odds number long
>>
ABCxBCDxCDAxDABx
>>
File: wtf.jpg (87 KB, 701x601) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
87 KB, 701x601
>>37952119
every other day.
>>
>>37952124
why not just PPLPPLX?

too low T to recover?
>>
>>37952131
idiot
>>
>>37952112
Reminder that arbitrary =/= unimportant. To test this, please try driving on the wrong side of the road and tell me how that goes for you.

A 7 day week is significant for anybody who works, studies, or has any other commitments on a weekly basis.

Tl;dr: fuck off.
>>
>>37952135
t. low t
>>
File: le drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
le drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>37952138
>A 7 day week is significant for anybody who works, studies, or has any other commitments on a weekly basis.
>>
>>37952112

I don't have much choice in the matter

My gym is 0500-2300 M-F and 0800-1800 Sat-Sun. Unfortunately I work weekends and have to be there by 0800, and the nearest 24 hour gym is 30 miles away, so I life M/W/F; do cardio in the gym T/Th, and go running Sat/Sun.
>>
>>37952112
I AM an arbitrary humanoid.
7 day weeks evolved because it works well for the average human.

Fucks with outliers though.
>>
>>37952138
most retarded post of the day
>>
Yeah I do AxBxAxBxCxx
Basically A has Bench as main push, B is OHP and C is weighted dips

11 day routine is best routine
>>
My routine is based on the rest of my schedule/convenience.

My gym is in my office. I don't want to lift two days in a row, and I want to lift when no one else is in the gym, so I lift Monday, Wednesday, and Friday around 3PM.

I also box and wrestle but I don't make the schedule for those classes.
>>
>>37952112
The problem lies in structured schedules like college and work
>>
>>37952131
Maybe the weights you lift are ridiculously light? Post body.
>>37952138
/thread
>>
>>37952138
What does any of have to do with training regiment? You don't have to base your workouts on a 7 day week. Everything else yeah.
>>
>>37952112
i like when my weeks are organized and structured

t. someone with autism
>>
>>37952112
ABSOLUTELY AGREE! 1 dimensional govt pawns hide the fact that TIME has FOUR SIDES. every 1 day rotation is a FOUR CORNER TIME DAY thus DISPROVING false construct of 7 DAY WEEK. !!!
>>
>>37952112
Some people are not fat neets though and have to stick to a weekly schedule due to work and not being able to go to the gym on every day of the week.
>>
>reminder that PPL is a fucking meme routine used mostly by DYLERs and constructing a routine around the 7 day week is the most efficient, tried & tested set up
>>
>>37954227

>According to American Fitness Professionals and Associates, after 96 hours changes associated with muscle atrophy begin, and after a week of not training you can lose up to 10 percent of your strength.

96 hours translates to working the muscle every four days, everything above that is a waste of time. If you dont starve yourself and get adequate sleep, 72 hours is enough.
7 day splits where you work a single muscle group once a week are just a meme that looks good on pinterest-tier superhero workout graphics.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.