[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet cute girl >go on dinner date >asks if she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>meet cute girl
>go on dinner date
>asks if she likes to cook
>no
>into the trash she goes

why do women like these exist? jesus christ.
>>
bet she was white.

go find yourself a nice filopino gf.
>>
File: reee pepe.jpg (8 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
reee pepe.jpg
8 KB, 296x200
>ask a girl to my house
>ask her what she'd like to make for dinner
>she doesn't like to cook

FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>37951488
yes she was

are all white women this useless?
do asian women like to cook?
>>
I know a 29 year old woman who can't cook.

She's not fat, in fact, she's skinnyfat. You know those pre-made dumplings and packets of edamane? She buys them and microwaves them.

I wouldn't say she's exceedingly healthy, she gets a lot of carbs and sodium, but she doesn't eat poorly because of her lack of cooking
>>
>>37951503
Yes ALL white women are this useless and ALL asian women love to cook and be subservient housewives that will treat you like a king.

All of them
>>
File: waifu_slav.jpg (1 MB, 1948x3112) Image search: [Google]
waifu_slav.jpg
1 MB, 1948x3112
>>37951505
>>37951503
no, this woman was Asian. With the proliferation of pre-made foods, being able to cook is a hobby instead of a necessity
>>
>>37951511
especially filo and thai girls.
>>
>>37951523
>Thai and Filipino girls
>GIRLS

I mean some like boypussy and shriveled dicks but can we really call them girls at that point?
>>
>>37951532
>he thinks this meme is funny
>still
>in the year 1991+25
>>
>>37951686
>He thinks it's a meme
>LITERALLY the highest rates of transvestites in the world
>LITERALLY one of the prime destinations for sex tourism, specifically transgender sextourism

It's no meme
>>
File: hit.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>37951478

>8/10 polish gf
>cooks all the food
>cleans
>hot as fuck accent
>never tries to cuck me
>her family is all /pol/tier racist

feelsgood.jpg

Why haven't you found a slav gf yet /fit/? I used to think all women were inconsiderate whore until I met this one.
>>
>>37951689
I traveled southeast asia for 8 months and yes, there is a lot of ladyboys but its not like they are secretive about it, its a pretty common cultural thing for them and if anything they are respected. Theyre on tv everywhere and some bars strictly only hire trans people. I had sex with many chicks while traveling although, half of them were other backpackers but the asians i fucked were clearly female. Its easy to distinguish when their culture is accepting of trans faggots and they dont have to hide who they are.
>>
>>37951753
South East Asians look like monkeys, literally the lowest tier of women possible. I would never tell someone I had sex with any of them, I'd keep it to myself and probably try to forget it.
>>
>>37951722
I'd love to date a slav girl, but I'm not sure that they're into Latinos
>>
>dinner date
Already spotted ur first mistake op
>>
>>37951767
They're into anyone with money.

Slav women are the biggest gold diggers on the planet
>>
>>37951478
I know the feel man. Fuck this. I hope the next generation of western woman are better than the shit available now.

Jesus Christ... I'm only moderately interested in cooking, and pretty into nutrition, and am better at cooking than probably 95% of white women.
>>
>>37951722
Where do you find them? How do you meet a woman who's hobbies include not being fat, homemaking, and family? You can't outside of church, and my conscience won't allow me to fake being religious.
>>
>>37951722
Fuck, I envy you... :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.