[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Should I kill just end it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 645x773
>Have home gym
>Dumbbells only go up to 40
>No barbell
>Military bench

Lay it on me, how fucked am I? should I just pay for one month of membership at the gym before uni?
>>
>>37948775
Groupon, you likely homosexual

Look for a one month trial on Groupon.
>>
>>37948797
Only gym in town is the Y
>>
>>37948775

>thinking one month in the gym is bad

This is 4chan so of course you will get the usual lol dyel faggot bs but 12 to 16 sessions at the gym (3 or 4 a week) before uni will do wonders, at least will up your lifts slightly and better your general mood cause endorphins
>>
>Have a home

Nigga you lucky.
>>
>>37948810
wouldn't exactly call nine sets of weights and a bench in my cellar luxurious
>>
>>37948805
It's no that I don't want to lift I've been doing that for 4 months now. I just don't want to pay or run into the chads from my old high school
>>
>>37948802
So go to the Y and give them the D
>>
Just buy more Shit when you can niggah.
>>
>>37948848

If they make fun of you, tell them to go fuck themselves or something. Then buy a bunch of Nietzsche books and learn how to take control of your life

If they don't, realise intrinsic insecurities exist, and they'll subside the more you visit the gym.

If you can't pay... well, I dunno. Write Bernie in on the ballot or something
>>
>>37948826
>wouldn't exactly call nine sets of weights and a bench in my cellar luxurious

That's more than 80% of the world
>>
>>37948991
Can't squat/deadlift/bench. my gains are there i just know they could be so much better.
>>
>>37949000
Get a job and go to a gym you silly fucking goose
>>
>>37949016
i just don't feel like getting cucked out of 40 bucks. I already have a job
>>
File: 1408009475305.jpg (37 KB, 374x421) Image search: [Google]
1408009475305.jpg
37 KB, 374x421
>>37948987
>learn how to take control of your life
>from Nietzshe; a neet supported by his mother and sister who proposed 3 times to his oneitis and got btfo each time and died from syphilis that he probably got from a male prostitute.

If he were alive today he'd be shitposting on /r9k/ with the rest of them.
>>
>>37949083
This.
>>
>>37948775
I started with about the same. I bought a bench off CL for $15, and made my own squat rack. It might not be pretty, but it works. Got about 200lbs of free weights for $80. Check CL everyday for deals, there's always someone trying to get rid of equipment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.