[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goal body thread possible with street workout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 216x354) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 216x354
Goal body thread
possible with street workout?
>>
>>37948390
If you roid
>>
>>37948588
only if you're white

with god-tier Africa genes you can get that shit natty after a few years
>>
File: 2016-07-12 00.34.11.jpg (365 KB, 530x945) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12 00.34.11.jpg
365 KB, 530x945
>>37948608
bedouins are african
>>
Absolutely, don't listen to the fags telling you it's not possible. This is totally achievable. HOWEVER, you have to know how badly you want it and how much you're ready to give to achieve that goal. It does take consistency with training and nutrition, but at the end of the day it comes down what you're willing to give.
>>
>>37948803
think tree fiddy will cover it
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x360
>>37948917
>>
>>37948608
yeah, with all that natty acne on his chest
>>
>>37948917
Probably funny. Call me stupid but I dont get how this relates to my post.
>>
>>37948390
With "street workout" you'll have difficulties training your shoulders and lower body. Also, progression is tough. I don't think that's natty desu, but doesn't really matter - focus on you mate.
>>
>>37948390
not really, it's hard to get shoulders like his with bodyweight workouts
>>
>>37948390
yes, just be yourself
>>
>>37949075
Chinese roids are cheap desu
>>
>>37948608
>god-tier Africa genes
lol
>>
>>37949174
Do certain races have different and better gene pools you think? The Chinese have an average higher IQ. Maybe that's because mandarin is hard as shit to learn kek
>>
>>37949189
i dont trust the chinese man, and i dont trust their statistics either.
>>
>>37949196
China isn't going to last long. Plans in the US to exsponge our debt are already being considered... Like Reagan didn't have it all planned. Being the most powerful country on the planet has its advantage. Unless you REALLY think America would just fall out of power. Country's are like McDonald's. Both boards aren't really controlled by people but more so the idealism to just get more money. Chinas current economic plan is a glass cannon. Chinese are sneaky but it's the white mans game, Europe bout to be fucked up though if they don't start to tighten up. Don't believe the shit we're told about over population, we are to double farm outputs and cattle growth fairly soon. Probably find ways to clear up the ozone to. I believe 99% that 9/11 was an inside job, Osama is insanely rich from real-estate, wtc-9 was blown up by bombs, the supports were cut by thermite in all the towers. It's basically a fact that those structure could take 4-5 jet liners in the same spot and not fall. The pilots were all extremely unqualified to fly planes, unless the trajectory was perfect the wings will break off. Years upon years of training to pull off something like that.
>>
>>37949287
Oops that was long haha. I wouldn't ramble like this IRLz
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.