[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I heard a normie chick say she used to bench 75kg, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1390924439261.jpg (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1390924439261.jpg
42 KB, 645x773
Today I heard a normie chick say she used to bench 75kg, which would make her 'elite' for her weight.

If you would see her, you would think she couldn't do one pushup.

Fuck fit, I hate people who lie about their so called stats sooo fucking much.
>>
>>37948094

One of my employees was telling me how he was still able to run 5 minute miles even though he hasn't worked out in 2 years, lol
>>
Someone recently told me he had a friend who could squat 500kg and that he himself took creatine when he was lifting seriously, he is still lifting 10kg above all my lifts though.

He is also a turbo manlet.
>>
File: come.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>37948094
>>37948131
>>37948387
>being do much of a beta you dont call out these liars
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>37948094

> bro how much you bench?
> oh yeah I used to bench that+10kg
>>
>>37948094
I was listening to a PT once tell her small class (she was teaching others how to be PTs) that each weight on the stack was equal to 10Kgs. We only have numbers 1 - 28. She then proceeded to do 70Kgs lat pulls. Stupid teaching the dumb.
>>
>>37948387
>500kg
So he has squatted more than anyone in recorded history?
>>
Girl I used to work with claimed she had a sub 5 minute mile. Wasn't out of shape, but definitely didnt look athletic.
>>
i knew this black kid in college who was skinny as fuck and every time i saw him in the dining hall he would be eating celery or some shit.

one day i saw him in the weight room warming up with 275 and then benching 3 plate for reps. shit was fuckin insane.
>>
>>37948898
Blaine Sumner squatted 500 in single ply in an IPF meet. So he tied the heaviest legit squat in the world.
>>
>>37948094
People like this are usually doing it with a fraction of the correct range of motion.
>>
>>37948683

>employee

Yeah the last thing I want to do is shit on my guy's morale
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.