[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girlfriend refuses to walk around the park while playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>tfw girlfriend refuses to walk around the park while playing Pokemon go and insists on just driving around very slowly

I think this is the final straw, /fit/.
>>
holy shit she is lazy as fuck

I don't play that shit, but that is break up worthy alone imo
>>
>>37947504
Take the keys amd hide them. Or just hold on to them and act likr you dont know where they are. If you are the one that is driving her. You should be kicked hard in the balls by everyone behind you driving for being such a douche that you let her talk you into accepting this as being okay. Shame on both of you.
>>
File: fat-scoo7.jpg (40 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
fat-scoo7.jpg
40 KB, 338x450
Just get her one of these badboys.
>>
>>37947504

You've got yourself a fatty fatty boombalatty in the making.
>>
Great blog post OP. I'll make sure to upvote, like, share and subscribe.

Keep me updated on this interesting and thought-provoking story. I want to hear how it ends.
>>
>>37947504
I hear that people do that a lot too. It amazes me the amount of effort people go through to try and avoid one of the most effortless things in existence.
>>
>>37947596
Its sad how We try our hardest to avoid the second mode of transportation we learn when. We come into this world.
>>
>>37947592
kek
>>
>>37947582
Unfortunately that's what I see in the future for her.
>>
I was biking home from work yesterday and some dumb cunt almost hit me because she was driving slowly, looking at her phone (probably pokemon go) and started to swerve out of her lane. Today I'm gonna carry rocks in my pocket just in case.
>>
>>37947921
>carry rocks in my pocket just in case
I do that every time I know I'm going to somehow end up close to a road. You seriously can't trust anyone in a car
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.