[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost 2 years worth of gains in just one night of heavy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1399213959043.jpg (81 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1399213959043.jpg
81 KB, 398x398
>tfw lost 2 years worth of gains in just one night of heavy drinking
>>
>>37946157
Not very believable/10
>>
Haven't seen this thread in away.
>>
> cutting at 1500 calories
>accidentally eat 1501
>instantly gain 50 lbs and get diabetes
>>
>>37946157
you been cutting for 2 years at a 5 cal deficit a day or something?
>>
>>37946157
thats what you get for being a normalfag
>>
>>37946277
No
>>
I know this thread is satire, but my track coach used to try to tell us that one night of drinking sets you back an entire week of training lmao.
>>
That actually happened to me. Slipped and fell on ice and snapped my ankle to shit. Surgery, and a couple plates and pins later and two years of gains down the fucking drain. 3 years later and my squat is at about 50% of what it was prior to snapping my shit up.
>>
>>37946179

You only have yourself to blame, anon.
>>
In all seriousness how long does a night of drinking set your training back?
I feel it the next day for sure but does it have lingering effects the next two or three?
>>
>>37946473
4 days
>>
>>37946473
9 days technically
2-3 days f you don't fuck around
>>
>>37948196
shut the fuck up, mr. broscience.
>>
>>37946157

Bouncers must've really hated you to cripple you that much.
>>
>>37946473
not at all, dont listen to this pussies, you are a man you should be drinking and then counter the hangover with hard workout
>>
>>37948196
>technically
kys
>>
>>37946318
but thats true
>>
>>37948234
never gonna make it
>>
>>37946179
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.