[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop drinking you'll feel better >get a job you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1468264955857.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468264955857.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
>stop drinking you'll feel better
>get a job you'll feel better
>start lifting you'll feel better

None of these things have made me feel better and I think I'm going to spend some of next months paycheck on some roids.

Why do people tell these lies? It's almost as bad as just bee urself.
>>
>>37943228
Not fitness related. Enjoy your ban newfriend.

But to answer your question, man the fuck up you whiny bitch.
>>
go ahead no one cares
>>
heres your validation
>>
>>37943228

All of the things you listed *actually* make you feel better. You might see results if you change your outlook and stop being a limp wristed, bitchy preteen and become a man.
>>
>>37943251

I'd fight you one on one Irl you'd shit yourself at the mere sight of me
>>
>>37943253
>>37943262

You two are next on the fight list pussys
>>
>>37943312
Sign me up fgt what state do u live in bitch
>>
>>37943228
You should kill yourself so that the time and resources being wasted on you can be given to someone who will be appreciative of it.
>>
>>37943377

Now that's what I call edgy!
>>
>>37943228
So you actually think doing roids WILL make you happy? When will you fucking retard realize that happiness doesn't come from outside but from inside.
>>
>>37943228
fuckable girl, too bad but she's a midget
>>
>>37943550

Cringed and gay
>>
>>37943550
>happiness doesn't come from outside but from inside
/thread
>>
>>37943228
Two of those statements have studies backing them
Nobody said it works for everyone though
>>
>>37943251

Not sure if you're serious but how is "I started lifting it didn't make me happy now I'm thinking about doing roids" NOT /fit related?
>>
>>37943228
Why are you unhappy?
>>
>>37943228
HNNNG
>>
File: 1458163500497.jpg (29 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1458163500497.jpg
29 KB, 480x318
>>37943251
>>
>>37943265
This
Ironically enough the roids might make you become more of a man so knock yourself out faggot. Don't bitch about improving your quality of life ever again though
>>
>>37943228
Fucking girls is the only way to feel better, the road there however is very long and extremly hard
Or drugs, you could do massive amounts of drugs
>>
>>37943228
t. loser

kys
>>
>>37943228
If everything in your life is going well except that you're unhappy, you might need depression medication.
>>
>>37943251

I concur

Man the fuck up
>>
>>37943228

OP I was in your situation. I tried all of those things and even though they "improved" my life, I was still miserable. I finally decided to get a psych eval and they dignosed me with major depression. Now I take meds and get treatment and I feel allot better.
>>
>>37943251
This andd only this.
If you let your emotions manipulate you, you're not better than a women. Now proceed to kill self.
>>
>>37943228
look for jesus
>>
>>37943228
>start lifting, eating well and improve your testosterone
No longer feel that much tired, feel more sociable and being social actually feels more natural now than before.

I actually tested myself, I used to be a neetfag, but I am constantly escalating myself, even got a 13 a day volunteerjob.

I am not as super happy as other people with their golucky attitude, but shit, I am no longer as groggy or unhappy as I was in the past. I think that there is a definite improvement here.

So yea, it probably works. Il test myself out for some longer amount of time, but it works so far.
>>
Lifting certainly makes you feel better, so does drinking. Work certainly does not make me feel better but it allows me to lift and to drink.
>>
>>37945838
>13 hours a day

shit fixed, and its kinda intense as well. but its a bit too early to tell if a better condition can fix my previous problems with willpower and ability to effectively work. 2 test days kinda with success though.
>>
>>37943228
just be content that you're never gonna make it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.