[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God dammit fuck you guys and fuck spinach. >finally decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: spinach.jpg (3 MB, 4938x3608) Image search: [Google]
spinach.jpg
3 MB, 4938x3608
God dammit fuck you guys and fuck spinach.
>finally decide to get my shit together
>buy spinach, carrots, and a bunch of other veggies
>restrict my diet to 1800 calories a day to start with
>first day of eating spinach I notice that I've gotten more tummy rumbly
>take a liquid spewing shit
>no clue what caused it or how serious this was going to get aside from my obvious change in diet
>today have a steak, baked potato, and a bunch of spinach
>about two hours later feel the rumbly again
>think it's just more gas
>sitting at my desk
>let it rip
>I fucking shit myself
I FUCKING SHIT MYSELF, FUCK SPINACH AND FUCK YOU GUYS FOR SUGGESTING IT. I'VE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE. I HAVEN'T FUCKING SHIT MYSELF SINCE I HAD A FEVER OF 104 AND THE FLU WHEN I WAS SIX YEARS OLDS. Fuck. I know my pride won't recover at this point but will my stomach stop with the rumbly?
>>
I know that feel anon. Certain foods have caused me to shit myself on the way to work while going commando more than once.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
File: 1465448935595.png (735 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
1465448935595.png
735 KB, 1280x964
>>37941553
why did you go commando to work?
>>
If it is a radical change in your diet, your body is just getting used to it. Did you use to eat a lot of processed food before?
It should be gone after no more than a week's time.
>>
>>37941553
Thank God I wasn't going commando and that I was wearing an older pair of underwear that I don't like.
>>
>>37941546
Have you never eaten a green vegetable in your life before this point?
>>
>>37941565
>If it is a radical change in your diet, your body is just getting used to it.
I'm not 100%
>Did you use to eat a lot of processed food before?
Yes and no.
>It should be gone after no more than a week's time.
I've done this before but I've never gotten the rumbly like this before let alone shit myself.
>>
>>37941577
I'd just give it a week, and if the shittenings persist and do not abate, seek out your medical professional and have him assess your situation and see if you have some strange intolerance or allergy the spinach might be triggering.
>>
>>37941572
Yes. It's not even like I haven't eaten green veggies lately either. I've had broccoli and a bunch of other greens relatively frequently. Hell I've had broccoli every other day at minimum for the past two weeks before this.
>>
>>37941598
Fuck, is it possible to be allergic to spinach?
>>
>>37941726
I don't rightly know, which is why I suggested he see a doctor if the shit doesn't stop.
>>
>>37941560
I work in a warehouse. It gets very hot, especially when i'm unloading trucks.
>>
>>37941726
Maybe you're reacting to something the spinach has been sprayed with (if that's possible), or maybe it was just a bad batch.
Try a different brand or some organic shit maybe to see if it makes a difference.
>>
>>37941782
It is organic and I washed it off so I'm pretty sure it's not salmonella f.a.m.
>>
>>37941546
how about... just stop eating spinach and eat other veggies?
>>
>>37941829
Yeah mang.
>>
>>37941546
>>37941553
>>37941577
>>37941598
>>37941726
>>37941782
>>37941829
take Imodium for rumbly, 20 times better than pepto.
IMODIUM
>>
>>37941553
Like what food? I've also gotten a similar reaction from coffee
>>
>>37941546
kek
>>
Did you wash the spinach?
>>
>>37942575
Yup, already mentioned that: >>37941811
>>
>>37941811
>organic
organic also contain pesticide, maybe more than, and has been proven to be worse than conventional.

but you keep doing you man, I see it's working pretty well for you so far.
>>
>liquid spews out of your ass
>two hours later you think it's safe to "let it rip" at your desk
>surprised when you shit yourself

You're the moron here.
>>
There's no reason some spinach would do this unless it's contaminated. Probably e coli or shigella. Get a new batch of spinach, friend, and wait a couple days for the shits to return to normal.
>>
>>37941546
>boo hoo I shit myself :^(
That's the point, that's why it's good for a cut
>>
Eat more fiber. Fiber is not a meme.
>>
If you weren't such a fat ass your asshole woulda known the difference between a shit and a fart. Consider this motivation
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.