[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legit... what do you do if your facial structure is abnormal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455389793157.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455389793157.png
384 KB, 640x480
legit... what do you do if your facial structure is abnormal?

my eyes are too far apart, my nose has a penis like structure, my forehead is huge, I'm legit a 4/10

how the fuck does someone like me find confidence in my appearance? Impossible imo.
>>
>>37938809
Surgery or alcohol. Long term they end being about the same price
>>
>>37938809
post a picture
>>
>>37938809
The beauty fell in love with the beast for a reason bro
>>
>>37938825
He had a fucking mansion
>>
>>37938848
Beast was aesthetic af and had good facial symmetry for a Tasmanian devil
>>
File: benedict-cumberbatch-1.jpg (614 KB, 2104x3000) Image search: [Google]
benedict-cumberbatch-1.jpg
614 KB, 2104x3000
>>37938809
With amazing hair and a lot of money.
>>
>>37938877
Basically your only hope.
>>
File: 1468324376878.jpg (254 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
1468324376878.jpg
254 KB, 1080x1514
a unique face is better than a common face, don't ever forget that
>>
>>37938825
Because the writers thought it would sell movie tickets
>>
Implying real confidence comes from your looks.

You are so desperate for validation, and you think if you only looked better you would get it. You're trying to fill up a deep, emotional hole with superficial stuffing that'll only collapse on itself.

Get confidence from what you believe in, from your values, and from your actions. Do you care how your friends look? Do you think they care how you look?

If it's women you worry about, in a relationship they care more about what you can provide more than anything else, because of primal reasons. If you lack in one area you make up for it in another. Providing also means a thousands things more than just money.
>>
we all have insecurities and we are all our own worst critics.

boo hoo how do I confidence --> either be so dumb that you're oblivious to it or convince yourself that you're not ugly or whatever helps you play with the cards you are dealt.
>>
>>37939558

To put this in simpler terms: The more you know a person the less you care about how they look, and vice versa. Why then, would you care about a thought a stranger is having about you for a mere few seconds? These are the only people who will seemingly care, but they're too busy with their own problems & insecurities to REALLY care.

Ask yourself, how often do you sit around and think about how ugly other people are? You're too self-centered to even realize that no one really gives a shit about you and your shitty little problems.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.