[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/'s work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
Just got my first job! [ ] much closer to leaving the NEET zone.

What jobs does /fit/ work? Are there some physical aspects to your jobs?

I work at a comfy supermarket a block away from me and there's some running around so it's not entirely a lazy job
>>
>>37936960
dentisto
>>
>>37936960
Aeronautical engineer.

Its meh.
>>
>>37937776
Same. Houston?
>>
Official space cowboy
>>
Electrician, still a second year ap though.

Stairs and ladders all day ery day
>>
>>37937788
I'm a cocaine cowboy myself.
>>
>>37936960
Just another cashier at a grocery store while in college. It's a glamorous position.
>>
>>37936960
After my first job in the first 2 weeks i hated coworkers and i hated being a small fry in capatalism
>>
>>37936960
I work at a Wal Mart
it's fucking suffering, and it's a major gainz goblin
I lift lawn mower and barbeques all day and run around getting screamed at by people because there's nobody covering the closest departments and I don't know shit about makeup and car stereos, so I eat 3k calories a day and still can't gain weight

I wish I wasn't a retard so I'd be done with university and working as an engineer by now
>>
>>37937784
Europe.

I wish I worked in US, at least I would be payed more then 1100 euros before taxes. Lmao.
>>
>>37936960

hedge fund, sucks ass

want to go back to being a bang bang shoot em up day trader
>>
I see unemployment as a career choice. I've been on it for four years now and the longer I am the harder it is to get hired, so my opportunities look bright.

I may well be a lifer.
>>
>>37936960
I make hot dogs :/
>>
>>37936960
If you have a job, aren't you automatically 100% out of the NEET zone?
>>
>>37936960
Metallurgist/Quality Engineer. Sitting at a desk for most of the day blows, but hey, at least the pay is good enough that on my expense level to savings rate I can effectively retire in another 10 years.
>>
GRATS

I'm a structural engineer. Just accepted a new position today. Sometimes I get to climb things.
>>
>>37936960
Rapist, non-child variety.
>>
>>37936960
Good job, OP. We're all gonna make it.

t. Fellow retail faggot. Just grin and smile through the unbearable assholes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37936960
I sit on a forklift all day.
>>
Part time IT. Make 12 an hour but am considering taking a full time 24 an hour job
>>
>>37938287
What's the IT life like? What kind of person is it for?
>>
Manager at a pool. Shit's easy af but if I forget to cook I end up eating shit concessions food all day. But every now and then I get to help someone who's hurt and the crushing sadness of everyday life is lifted for a few minutes.
>>
>>37938305
It's pretty nice. At this job I do homework or watch Netflix 90% of the time but at the full time job it'll be a bit more involved I hear.
>>
>>37936960
Design and Airbag engineer for a large automotive company.
>>
Computer programmer/network engineer. Nothing really fit about my job. I make it as phsycial as possible though by being the one to run between buildings to swap NAS tapes on a daily basis and check servers.
>>
>>37938005
but are they good hot dogs?
>>
File: 1438472686750.gif (887 KB, 255x317) Image search: [Google]
1438472686750.gif
887 KB, 255x317
>>37936960
Member of the US Coast Guard. I pull fat shits out of the water and heave mooring lines all day. Popeye-tier forearms within a year. Also a minimum of 5 hours a week (during the workday) mandated for exercise.
Drink heavily on non duty days and still make those futha-muckin gainzzz
>>
psychotherapist in a jail.
>>
Computer engineer, 0% fit...but make $80k a year so I'm not complaining....
>>
>>37936960
Microbiologist. Literally the only fit person in the lab.
>>
>>37936960
Am financial rep for an insurance company. Activity includes not a lot
>>
I'm a programmer at an insurance company. Literally everyone on my team is fat except me and one skinnyfat guy. I hide my power level from them now because one of the fat guys does retarded shit at the gym and talked down to me when I gave advice. They will never make it
>>
Bartender- get to talk to a lot of girls and have a lot of potential for ons and dates but I take shots of liquor every night and don't have many chances to eat during my shift so not /fit/
>>
chemistry student
>inb4 cook sterons lol
>inb4 cook meth lol
>>
>>37940069
Do you cook protons when no one is looking lol
>>
>>37936960
Nurse aid but passing pills in a month. May transfer to psych ward eventually.

Job includes deadlifting 150 lbs residents off the floor
>>
>>37936960

Im the sous chef at a high end pub in my city

>get paid 18$/hour
>eat all the food i want for free
>4 minute walk for my apartment

I used to work in a copper mine and fucking hated it, the money was amazing but i had no time to lift and i worked so much that no amount of food could have prevented losing gains. I saved up a bit and moved to a new city. Now im bigger than ever and way happier even though im making a lot less money..
>>
Med school student
>>
>>37938021
no, i can have a job and spend all free time on /fit/ and /b/
that still makes me a beta faggot and within the NEET zone
>>
Bartender/manager of bar my pops owns. Not my scene at all but I manage.
>>
>>37936960
cashier at corner store

i get paid to stand for 4 hrs and shoot the shit w/ customers. pretty shitty, but i can't complain as a broke college student
>>
>>37936960
A branch of the french military.
I make 1000euros a month and don't have to pay taxes, charges or rent. Ez life so far.
>>
>>37940153
thats not a job dumbass
>>
File: 1458255440988.jpg (116 KB, 455x332) Image search: [Google]
1458255440988.jpg
116 KB, 455x332
>>37936960
PhD student and sessional instructor for an introductory QM course.
>>
>>37936960
programmer

>>37936960
>Are there some physical aspects to your jobs?
I walk across the street once a day to some shitty coffee shop and get a coffee to have a couple minutes of escape from this corporate hellhole
>>
>>37940449
you dont get free coffee there?
>>
im a loser, I work in a seafood restaurant. line cook. wanna die ok cool
>>
Medical student and work part time as researcher for patient safety in EMS.
Gonna be a urologist in 2 years.
>>
>>37936960
I'm a green keeper (golf course). I spend a lot of time just driving mowers but there are physical aspects too, e.g. changing hole placements and bunker work.
>>
compiler engineer. I work at a large tech company which offers a gym so I don't get fat.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.