[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I hold all these feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-18.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-18.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>once chance at life

>be born dicklet, manlet, wristlet, brainlet

>non existant ghost in elementary school

>shy lurker first 2 years of hs, start lifting

>almost 1/2/3/4 at not high bodyweight which makes me look buff to normies

>finnaly start going out, realise that girls are checking me out regularly

>somehow a later boomer, face is more attractive now in 19-s then before, still a virgin, finnaly got some friends

>live in poor Croatia, if you want to live like Americans, Canadians.... you have to finish Med, Pharmacy or CS/EE

>get into Electrical engineering best college in country and too poor to study easier EE in another cities, surrounded by smart people, brainlet study all day, not enough time and too much stress to focus on food, proteins, macros and training

>mfw I realise I will study this for next 5 years and that I will miss out prime college pussy and will never make it since it's my highest TEST level now

This is it bros, I missed it in this life, hopefully I'l be able to lift in heaven
>>
>>37934758
How tall are you? As long as you're above 5'9" you'll make it bro.
>>
>>37934866

5*10 but the thing is, I won't have time, by the time I finish college I will be 25.

Its a struggle even to do a single PPL 3 times a week
>>
File: yTYGkk7.jpg (332 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
yTYGkk7.jpg
332 KB, 900x600
>>37934758
Cmon bro obviously I don't have any idea what kind of school work you have but just figure out a way to make it happen. Obviously school doesn't take up 16 hours per day. Figure out how to study efficiently, not just vidya for 2 hours and 30 minutes of studying. Diet shouldn't be a problem as long as you buy your own food.
>>
>start college late
>get into really good college
>going to be 26 graduating
>(if I make it)
>also "late bloomer" didn't start looking good until about 21 for some reason

I feel ya OP. I'm hoping to meet a younger girl at Uni. That way the pussy is still fresh
>>
>>37934888
you seriously dont have time to workout for an hour?
>>
File: LY7oRAu.jpg (713 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
LY7oRAu.jpg
713 KB, 1080x1920
>>37934758
All this crying and whining About things you can't change and then doing nothing for things that you can.

Take you negativity out of /fit/ and kys.
>>
Learn to manage your time you fucking idiot. If you have time to sit on fucking 4chan you have time to lift and eat. Write out your daily routine and stick to it, you only need 3 hours minimum a week to lift, if you're saying you cant find 3 hours a week you're only deluding yourself
>>
File: 1463303693800.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1463303693800.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>37934758
>brainlet

Good post OP
>>
>>37935119
This

Also, you can do it. Stop being so negative, this is not realistic, life is not only negative things, there are good things that happen. Stop with this loser mindset and become a conqueror!
SAY I WILL DO IT! I WILL CONQUER ALL MY PROBLEMS!

NOW GO, STUDY, LIFT, AND POUND THAT FRESH PUSSY!
>>
>brainlet

iktf brah
>>
>>37934758
The answer is simple my fragile anon.
Find a way
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.