[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been going to the gym now for a few months >eating a /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 8768609786876.png (49 KB, 789x627) Image search: [Google]
8768609786876.png
49 KB, 789x627
>been going to the gym now for a few months
>eating a /fit/ diet and following a /fit/ routine
>not getting any results
>start working out with a bro I met at the gym - hes pretty jacked
>explain my situation, tell him Im not getting results and it sucks
>talking to him in locker room one day before workout and he says "hey i remember the other day you were sayin youre not getting results..i brought something for you
>pulls out syringe and asks me if i want to get big and strong
>i say yes, he sticks me with it
>tfw ive been letting this dude stick me with mystery substance everyday for 3 weeks now
>tfw im getting bigger

how bad is this?
>>
Just a syringe he sticks in you?
>>
>>37933738
How intimate.
>>
>>37933738
>how bad is this?

Snot good
>>
>>37933738
0/10
>>
>>37933789

>tfw youre doing such ridiculously stupid shit ppl think youre trolling them
>>
I call bs.
PEDs/steroids are not cheap.
Some guy you just met at the gym isn't going to just drop money on you. Unless he plans on making you his fuccboi. And injections aren't daily.
>>
If your goal was to lose weight, then the HIV he's just given you will definitely work.
>>
File: Laughing_sluts.png (231 KB, 643x537) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_sluts.png
231 KB, 643x537
>>37933738

I hope you're joking.
>>
>>37933801
>And injections aren't daily

i thought this too, hence why im asking you guys wtf this shit is
>>
>>37933812
You're going to become his sex slave.
Your options are:
Get bigger and be used
Make no progress and be free
>>
>>37933812

Its just his semen. He's injecting it daily so you can better meet your protein needs.
>>
>>37933738

Dude stop that immediately.
>>
File: 1467939731919.gif (4 MB, 217x272) Image search: [Google]
1467939731919.gif
4 MB, 217x272
>>37933738
>>
>>37933812
prob his blood, and he has aids
>>
>>37933840
what a nice guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.