[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to become this guy, please help me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 00.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
So pic related is what I look like

And in this video is my goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzh4snK7aL8

I want to become an athlete and extroverted cunt like Josh in the video.

Please tell me how.
>>
Cut your hair, gain weight, stop being autismo
>>
Have a brain transplant into his body, that will literally be the only way sorry.
>>
File: shaking ant.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
shaking ant.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>37932596
>tfw chads (or josh in this case) can get away with arguably autistic behaviour

I would cringe irl. Is this what is considered making it? Just being a self centered attention seeking (and he gets attention) retard? All of this woo look at me !!! ;) behaviour is just... If he didnt look good he would be a laughingstock.

>inb4 mad and jealous

Yea legit, i wish i wouldnt be slandered for my autistic behaviour
>>
>>37932844
>>
>>37932596
You look like a woman OP
Grow your hair get eyelash extensions put on some lipstick and start wearing dresses
>>
>>37932709

>>tfw chads (or josh in this case) can get away with arguably autistic behaviour

anyone who's sociable, confident and decent looking gets away with it

on nights out i usually get hammered and spout memes and pull infantile shit like sneaking sanic into the playlist and i get away with it just fine without being anywhere close to chad

it's not like i hang around a bunch of nerds or whatever either, all normal people
>>
>>37932980
lmao sanic
>>
>>37932979
That's the thing

I want to look like a fucking male.
>>
>>37933110

so get your sides cut short
>>
>>37933110

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>37932612
im stuck on the autism part
>>
>>37933195
Go out and socialize, fail hard and try again.
Not sure what are you expecting to get out of this thread
>>
>>37932596
Nigga i have seen you in/fa and/fit so often that i can feel you insecurity though the screen

You spend too much time in this shit go out an accomplish something

This place gives autism
>>
>>37932596
Go join an mma gym and learn how to fight, it will do wonders for your self confidence.

grappling is superior to striking, learn judo and BJJ and then learn some muy thai and you should be golden.
>>
Get a manlier haircut (short sides and back if in doubt) and gain some muscle
you'll look alright
>>
>>37934887
I have a lot of body issues senpai.
>>
>>37932596
I remember you didn't we tell you bulk, cut your hair like a buzz or really low and lift? C'Mon Bruno mars you're not gonna make it if you keep making threads on Vietnamese sneaker making forum.
>>
File: 1448656906676.jpg (207 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
1448656906676.jpg
207 KB, 600x320
>>37932596
Bleach skin you nigger
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.