[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Order 66 Jane Genova
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 14642357785342.jpg (35 KB, 458x434) Image search: [Google]
14642357785342.jpg
35 KB, 458x434
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH4InWgBxeV/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH4Jf_UhDZa/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH4KLNKBo0G/?hl=en
Bitch didn't let him go to the block party in New York with PJ Braun, Rich Piana and Kai Greene and is taking most of his money for herself to spend on booze
>>
>>37930791
>legal guardian
>>
>>37930791
it saddening
>>
>>37930791
Sickening lies
>>
So he's like nigh on 30 years old but only has his mother around to take care of him? Is there not some kind of mental health program he can get into? Like, they set him to a simple job like making pallets or weaving baskets or something of the kind and set him up with an apartment and gets a nurse to call on him a few times a week to see how he's holding up and remind him to change underpants?
>>
>>37930791
absolute piss
>>
>>37930791
skickening pissening shout out to mom
>>
File: 500001.png (1 MB, 968x626) Image search: [Google]
500001.png
1 MB, 968x626
>>37930791
>Alright peace out bye

Jesus-fucking-Christ. Idek why that made me kek so fucking hard.
>>
>>37931041
no he might shoot up a preschool
>>
jason is a fucking retard and he would die from overeating crap like ice cream and hamburgers if he had access to all of his money
>>
>>37931224
He overeats that shit anyway, if he had all his money maybe he'd be able to wash his clothes or take a shower
>>
>>37931041
he 'takes care of himself' bro. He has a condo all to himself that his mum got him, his own job etc, but she still acts like he is 10, which is a reasonable assumption to make
>>
>has a legal guardian
>has a drivers license and is allowed to drive

um?
>>
>>37931381
he has the mind of a fucking 5 year old child, he considers personal hygiene a waste of time
>>
>>37931516
Even so, better than Jane spending it all on booze
>>
>>37931465
He's mentally incapable of looking after his own affairs so his mother is still his legal guardian even though he's 31 and has his own house, car and job (and tranny hookers). That said she's a terrible guardian and neglects and abuses him, he'd be better off without her but needs to sue her to sort it out. The mystery 80s coath that never materialised but he claimed would live with him would have been good.
>>
File: 1437471931629.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1437471931629.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
holy shit who cares
>>
>>37931841
fuck off hater troll im a big yootoob celery melonaire you dont wanna fuck with fuckin me bro im ex mma bro i could kick your candy ass awrite peace out bye
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.