[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sports doctor dropped the banhammer on me going to the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>sports doctor dropped the banhammer on me going to the gym until my herniated disc stops pushing on my lumbar nerves causing me sciatica.

6 weeks of pathetically light pt and a epidural later
> Still no. Wants another 6 weeks of therepy before going back

Should I just off myself?
>>
>>37929964
No, you should go fuck yourself. I've spent the last month eating nothing but soft food and have 2 more months to go of zero chewing from jaw joint surgery.

You think it's bad not being able to lift? Imagine not being able to get your macros in.
>>
Lmao yall ain't even struggli', try being born black
>>
>>37929970
Dude. You're playing on easy mode. Protein shakes, Greek yoghurt, and oats. What the fuck more do you want?
>>
>>37929983
To be able to fucking eat food instead of glorified slop.
>>
>>37929970
Macros are a meme anon.
>>
>>37929970
Got jaw surgery too, I still eat solids but I let it sit in my mouth and dissolve so I can swallow. Even eating ramen I slurp it whole.
>>
>>37929980
>said the 15 year old white virgin
>>
>>37929964
Kill yourself if you really want to, if you believe that will solve your problems. Who are we to discourage you?

I just got well from the kissing feverm 6 weeks of no training, lost 8kg of gains and now I have months of low energy to look forward to and a bunch of shitty workouts.

Do the best with the hand you were dealt anon.
>>
>>37929964
just do some isometrics and average cardio or whatever, nothing too heavy on the spine or some shit like that.

wait for your disc to defragment and then go back to smashing it at the gym
>>
>>37929995
>>37929995
You shouldve stated that in your original post friend. If it's macros, you've got it easy, but if it's solids, well man, enjoy your cut I guess. How long are you bane mode for?
>>
>>37929980
??? I wish i had slave genetics
>>
>>37929964
>hurt tiny baby wrist while benching
>stay off it for a week, no discomfort at all
>try benching again
>it's now even worse than it was last week
;_;

should i see a doc?
it doesn't hurt, but i would like to be able to bench eventually
>>
>>37929964
>snapped back
>couldn't do any lower body work for 3 months
Time to get good at benching.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.