[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could anything to your 15 year old self, what would you say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 515x600
If you could anything to your 15 year old self, what would you say?
>>
Say anything*
>>
>>37929731
Stop eating so much
>>
>>37929731
Poo Poo Pee Pee
>>
>>37929731
I'd tell him to never stop doing cardio, start lifting and to stay away from that filthy cum dumpster Beatrice. She'll ruin your reputation and give you reputations. Go after that juicy titted asian babe Eleanor instead, she's interested in you, but thin out first you fucking skinnyfat cuck.
>>
Keep on the right track with lifting, but please get out more and challenge yourself in other ways. Don't let yourself stagnate socially and intellectually, embrace your youth and the opportunities you have you little shit.

ALSO MODERATE YOUR 4CHAN USE
>>
>>37929731
just start learning biology and chemistry for half an hour a day. And start lifting. youll enjoy both of those things.
>>
>>37929731
Dont smoke weed
>>
spend your focus on gym and friends, fuck everything else.
college is shit, girls are whores, friends are there forever.

also calm down with the energy drink consumption, cos u now addicted and have to have at least 1 a day you dumb fuck
>>
>>37929731
Cut your hair, eat more and start working out.
>>
>>37929731
I would probably molest him
>>
>>37929762
>Beatrice and Eleanor
What fucking century did you go to high school in, are you a lich or vampire or something?
>>
you have a huge dick
>>
Start lifting, lose weight, take dancing classes, give more of a shit about grades.

Standard stuff really.
>>
>>37929731
>do better in school
>start looking at colleges even if you dont know what you want to major in atm you can pick later, computer science is in by the time you graduate
>get your crooked jaw corrected while you're still covered by insurance
>start working out
>>
>Put your dick in Brittany's mouth
>>
>>37929731
work ethic takes work to build

Expose yourself to new and different things, even though it's uncomfortable, because eventually it won't be.

Do what you think is cool, not what other people think is cool, because passion can't be faked and being good at something, regardless of how uncool it may seem, garners respect and admiration.

I could go on...I've been really down on myself recently, I am just learning the above things now and it's hard to rewire my brain, I wish I could go back...
>>
File: image.png (271 KB, 641x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271 KB, 641x390
"Get your hormones tested right now your fuckwit"

> tfw when brain tumour causes Proclactin level to be 1000x normal level
> tfw when this caused me to have less testosterone than a 5yo girl
> tfw could've provented gyno
> tfw could've made sick gains over two years of lifting with no results
>>
honestly i wouldn't tell him anything. my life is at, what i believe, its highest point ever and my prior experiences shaped me who i am today. my life will only go up from here.

if i had to i'd tell him to eat clean earlier.
>>
>>37929731
"Do some cardio, do some stretches (in fact, just try to exercise often) stop jacking off, go outside and be more social you filthy loser"
>>
>>37929889

Lol this
>>
>>37929731
Go to gym more, don't go to uni, get an apprenticeship

Would have saved me 3 years and a lot of hard work baka
>>
>>37929975
> highest point
> still on 4chan

Your life must suck anon.
>>
>>37929731
1. Stop playing WOW and start informing yourself about fitness and nutrition right now.
2. Spend your money you got from your part time job on a gym membership and a copy of Starting Strength instead of alcohol, drugs, playstation and pc games.
3. Do better in school and pursue a career you actually want to follow.
4. Go to a derm the after your acne breaks out. It might look like it's going away but it'll only get worse.
5. You're not a race driver, don't crash your first car, you retard.
>>
Just kill yourself, gonna save a lot of hassle, then proceed to show him the 10 years ahead of me.
>>
>stop playing wow, start lifting, and in 5 years, no matter how nice Emily's tits and ass are, do not fuck her because she has chlamydia and she's crazy.
>>
get better grades faggot or you'll end up at some third tier state school

also reported for underage
>>
>>37929731
>If you could anything to your 15 year old self, what would you say?
Kill yourself
>>
Hit that gym no matter what.
Be chill and just socialize with everyone.
>>
Squats.
>>
>>37930004
Whys that? Im not that guy but if you don't come here for silly banter and actually take anything serious here you're a fool m8
>>
Don't put stuff in your butt.
>>
>>37930042
I only came here as a relief when everything fell apart. A fun life doesn't require this shithole. We come here to die.
>>
>>37930004
i only come here during late nights and browse while i'm home from college for the summer.

mentally and physically i'm at the highest point in my life is what i mean. when i go back to college again, i won't even give this board or 4chan a second thought. went the past year without this place and didn't miss it one bit.

either way you should probably stop trying to be so negative and looking to point out everything wrong with someone else's life. it's a horrible trait to have and will lead you nowhere.
>>
File: Snap-City.jpg (115 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Snap-City.jpg
115 KB, 960x720
Buy Nintendo stock.
>>
Kill yourself.
It doesn't get better.
>>
>>37930069
We're all gonna make it. Quit being a sad kunt
>>
>>37929731
You'll meet a girl named Therese. She is the one. Don't screw this up by becoming a beta orbitor but tell her exactly what you want.
>>
Don't visit 4chan, it's only filled with faggots.
>>
Eat more
Fuck kirsty
Fuck jade
Fuck ellie especially
Dont get all weird after fucking Darcy
Fix your fucking hair it doesnt look good
>>
>>37930133
She's not the one. Move on. Find her.
>>
Just kill yourself now. It's not gonna get any better.
>>
>>37930141
So you fucked them all. Good, but what does it prove? How do you end up a better person?
>>
DONT FUCK HER SHE HAS THE HERP
>>
Keep growing, manlet
>>
>>37930154
Sweet teen pussy tho man
>>
>>37929731
settle for the chubby girl for max sex gains

1 set of 8 reps of 65 pounds on bench press a day isn't going to build anything

cut your hair and go for a douche cut
>>
>>37929731
id give me some good calls and shorts so I could have way more money by now
>>
Start lifting, stop fucking around at school.

Life turned out really good but it could have bin slightly better.
>>
Start playing sports and working out now
>>
Go to the doctor. You can forestall your morbus crohn.

:(
>>
I should probably start at 7 if I want to have any chance of fixing my life with a comment
>>
>>37930082
Summerfag
>>
You're gay, just accept it already and have fun. If you don't, you'll end up like you are now - early 30s and checking out other guys in the gym and having it finally dawn on you a few years ago that you really are gay and you threw away your youth pretending not to be.

>tfw no bf or gay experience ever
>>
Study for the fucking SAT so you don't waste your first year out of high school. You want to study history and become a lawyer, so don't fuck around. Also, stay away from Rachel, she's crazy and not that hot.
>>
File: Stoya.gif (1 MB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
Stoya.gif
1 MB, 400x323
>>37929731
the fucking world I wish my future self would come to me right now and tell me what I need to hear. I'm fat, hopeless and depressed. Tell me what I need to hear guys...
>>
>>37929731
I'm pretty happy with where I am right now, compared to all the sheeple around me. Sorry 15 y/o me, but you must suffer and hit rock bottom, that's the only way to figure out the straightest way up.
>>
>all the time you're wasting on xbox will not matter one bit after high school...seriously you won't even play anymore
>actually try working out...don't let it be some chore that you don't want to do
>strive to be a great human...let that motivate you. become powerful in all ways possible
>Do your fucking homework....seriously you'll regret wasting all your time at community college
>practice guitar as much as you play air guitar
>>
>>37930260
you know what's up man
>>
>>37930259
you already know what you need to do
>>
>>37930259
Work towards not being fat
Hope is a word for people who don't want to work towards something of worth
Depression is just another thing you'll have to deal with.
>>
Just calm down.
>>
>>37929731
following 6 pack abs on youtube isnt gonna give you abs.

i mean i did it 3 times a week and and i could start to feel them, but they never got actually big.
>>
>>37930259
So I was sitting on /r9k/, 300lbs, feeling as miserable as you, and stumbled into some thread about self improvement
some anon said he bought 200$ worth of weights, barbell, 2 dumbbells, and lost all of his weight. It was a tiny post, unremarkable, he got no (You)s.

20 minutes later I ordered 100lbs of various plates online, got them a couple days later, mustered up some shitty full body routine I did 3 times a week, and slowly got into eating healthy (still ate a ton, but bread was replaced with whole wheat, morning snickers was replaced with cottage cheese, 3 cokes a day replaced with water and coffee, etc)
now 2 years later, normal BMI (muscles are shit because I quit lifting after doing the same routine for a year, no wonder I got tired of it. got back 2 months ago though).

It's a long road but I've given you more than I received when I began.
>>
>Don't buy that shitty laptop, save up for a proper PC
>Yes, everyone is in fact treating you nice because they think you're going to shoot the place up one day
>Stop staying up all night, more hours playing videogames doesn't make up for how horribly tired you feel every day
>Don't waste your time on /v/ and /g/, go on /k/ and /fit/ instead
>>
Lift
Don't bully tiny it's not his fault he's a 5'1 giga turbo manlet with dead parents
>>
Don't be a sad cunt, more girls will come, most of the time when you least expect it. Hit the gym, take your diet easily and focus more on school. Then you'll be a sick cunt
>>
Nothing, despite everything, life has gone well so far, wouldn't risk changing anything.
>>
Lottery numbers for next week desu, and some solid betting tips
>>
Lift, and do it regularly
Stop eating garbage
Take up a sport like Rugby or Powerlifting
Don't hang around the metalhead stoner kids, surround yourself with better company
Actually focus on doing good in school, otherwise you will regret it.
>>
>>37929731
Lift and dump that whore
>>
>>37929731
When you need to choose school after 9th grade go to become an electrician, don't go to the gymnasium you will get hit in the back and be on hard painkillers (morphine etc) for 4 years ruining the best years of your life. fuck money it's not what makes you happy.

dump Karina and just fucking lift, keep lifting and just keep lifting. Girls will flock to you because it makes you confident, but don't let it stop you on your goals.

also you have ADHD not aspergers, so go to a doctor and get it checked ASAP, it will help improve yourself tenfolds with medication.
>>
File: db9_beej_buttwiggle.gif (1 MB, 245x329) Image search: [Google]
db9_beej_buttwiggle.gif
1 MB, 245x329
>ur dum lel

for real tho
>do community college first shithead dont listen to the retard counselors at your high school
>and you will never get over her killing herself. dont even try man it'll just hurt worse
>>
>>37929889
Kek
>>
Don't quit football, wrestling, and weight training. Don't play CS for 8+ hours a day. Don't drink 6 sodas a day. Learn how to cook, clean, and take care of yourself now so you don't eat fucking mac n' cheese every day in college.
>>
>Start lifting now, don't wait the two years you did
>Cut your hair
>Don't give up on fucking that butt and accept the blowjob instead, fuck that butt you little bitch
>Don't let Mia turn you into a fucking weeb
>The brown puppy is the right choice
>Start drawing now, don't wait the two years you did
>Avoid Katie like the fucking plague
>>
>>37930536
also
>you won't actually regret doing shit in school, so don't worry, your SAT carries you
>>
I would make fun of him and then fuck his gf
>>
>>37929731
One day, in 15 years, a cute young teenage girl will ask you to rape her.

DON'T.
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
Ihr müßt lernen, hart zu sein, Entbehrungen auf euch zu nehmen, ohne jemals zusammenzubrechen! Wir wollen, daß dieses Volk dereinst wieder ehrliebend wird, und ihr müßt euch schon in jüngsten Jahren zu diesem Begriff der Ehre bekennen!

Wir wollen aber, daß ihr einst auch wieder ein stolzes Volk werdet, und ihr müßt in eurer Jugend in einem wahrhaften Stolz leben, müßt stolz sein als Junggenossen. Ein stolzes Volk, auf daß dereinst euer Jugendstolz der Stolz der Generation wird.

Alles was wir vom Deutschland der Zukunft fordern, das Jungens und Mädchen, verlangen wir von euch!

Das müßt ihr üben, müßt ihr damit der Zukunft geben: denn was wir auch heute schaffen und was wir tun, wir werden vergehen, aber in euch wird Deutschland weiterleben, und wenn von uns nichts mehr übrig sein wird, dann werdet ihr die Fahne, die wir einst aus dem Nichts hochgezogen haben, in euren Fäusten halten müssen.

Und ihr müßt daher feststehen auf dem Boden eurer Erde und müßt stark sein, auf daß euch diese Fahne nie entfällt, und dann mag nach euch wieder Generation um Generation kommen, und ihr werdet dann ein Recht haben von ihnen dasselbe zu fordern, werdet dann von einer kommenden Jugend selbst wieder verlangen können, daß sie so sei, wie ihr gewesen seid. Und dann blickt auf euch auch Deutschland mit Stolz. Uns allen geht das Herz über vor Freude, wenn wir euch sehen und wenn wir in euch das Unterpfand erblicken können, daß unsere Arbeit nicht umsonst gewesen ist, sondern daß sie fruchtbringend wird für unser Volk. Dann erfaßt uns alle das stolze Glück, in euch die Vollendung unserer Arbeit sehen zu können und damit das Bewußtsein, daß die Millionen im großen Kriege, die zahlreichen Kameraden unter uns, nicht umsonst ihr Opfer für Deutschland gebracht haben, daß aus dem allen am Ende doch entsteht wieder ein einmütiges, freies, stolzes, ehrliebendes Volk.
>>
Hey bro how's it going, I know it's a bad time for you now and you can never imagine having a girlfriend, great friends, happiness and you spend a lot of time alone and depressed but it's all worth it, keep faking it because you make it hard as fuck one day. Oh what did I do last weekend, went to the club by myself and picked up a 26 year old and we made love all night, haha seriously man not lying. Take it easy man and hey maybe less than 10 hours of video games a night could be positive but who am I kidding that shit was fun, -21 y/o anon
>>
>>37930633

kek
>>
Don't get tattoos, get lifting. You'll regret ruining your aesthetic with them.
>>
>>37929731
along the alley, not across the street

do it right, kid
>>
Don't watch my little pony
>>
>>37930323
Ill make sure you get a (you)

I'd start with a new routine, keep up the self improvement
>>
>>37929731
>try to eat more and run more.
>listen to your parents
>learn as much about soccer as you can from your brother while you still can
>>
>>37929762
Posh kid detected
>>
Believe in yourself for once.
Realize the depression is a mindset and a lot of gurls are really into you. Just relax and realize we are all experiencing internal struggle.
Listen to your brother, he is with you for you.
Keep with soccer, boxing, and jiu jitsu. Don't let your depression ruin your motivation. Overcoming the first hurtle will fix everything.
>>
grow a beard. The sooner, the better
>>
File: drrr.png (5 KB, 172x155) Image search: [Google]
drrr.png
5 KB, 172x155
>>37929889
>are you a lich or vampire or something?
>>
>>37929967
>lifted for 2 years with no progress and still kept going
This guy gon make it
>>
>>37930500
>ADHD meds
>testosterone
Choose one
>>
>>37931024
You do realize that's the vast majority of gym goers. Folks show up, soon their wheels, never adopt a good program and diet, get addicted to either preworkout mentally and thus have to go or feel like shit, or the mindset that they're doing their body good.
>>
>>37929731
1: Lift you fucker, just because you're not fat doesn't mean you're doing well + it is better hobby than vidya.

2: Fuck the vidya and don't spend all your money on snacks ffs.

3: Get a fucking job, thank me later.

4: Just talk to her, I did and it sort of worked, just do it earlier.
>>
>>37929889
hahaha :)
>>
>>37929731
take PE every year, and actually use that free equipment in the gym.
ask that girl out before she hangs herself
apply for the army in your senior year.
don't let your dad sell your E28, it sends you on a path of 6 cars before your 20.
Hitler was definitely right.
>>
>>37930323
but bread is healthy you mong
>>
get accutane asap and dont take yourself so seriously.
>>
kill yourself and spare ourselves the trouble of going through another decade
>>
Stop playing videogames. Keep playing hockey or atleast keep working out. Dont save your viginity, you will lose it to a slut anyways. Fuck Beatrice at the graduation party. Don't go to university right after graduating. And stop being insecure, you're actually cute desu.
>>
>>37929896
this
>>
>>37929731
>cut your hair faggot
>you'll make out with hottest ganga in town 3 years from now, never get into texting-game with her you insecure cuck - she craves your dick, ask her out and get this sweetest of pussys

>tfw having gf of 2 years and still raging about this cunt
>>
File: 3EeEB2b.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3EeEB2b.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
Don't be a beta retard in high school
Exercise
Don't beg your parents for your own computer
Don't get addicted to runescape and neopets
>>
>>37929731
You pathetic sorry son of a bitch, get the fuck out of that cancerous class if you can, you'll be placed in it again in 11th grade, find out what class x,x and x is in and go with them and form a close bond. They will help you and i did this way too late. Realize that ayah is a fucking whore and stop thinking about her so damn much, don't even fucking talk to her ever unless she explicitly asks to suck your cock, and then throw her away like the trash she is that fucked you up mentally. Also never grow out your hair you look like a fucking pussy, and get that fucking licence it would have made your life 100000000x better
>>
You gotta eat big to get big
4 scoops 2-3 times a day
C'MON
>>
>>37929731
Stop lifting and working out. Go study.
>>
>>37931424
this
Starting Studying + Few Hours of Spending Time With People A Day
would've made way better gains that way
>>
File: Gym_Shorts.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gym_Shorts.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
>>37929731
>Stop wasting your hard earned money on protein powder. You don't bag groceries for that. Save it for college
>Work on speed and agility just as much as strength
>stretch every single day
>focus on grip strength. It will do wonders for football, wrestling, and baseball
>Stop wearing basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>>37929731
Go to the fucking doctor and take the goddamn pills
>>
>>37929731
Go out with that cute cheerleader who likes you, don't just randomly stop talking to her because you're a pussy.

Cut your hair you fag. Throw out your computer and Xbox immediately

Get your scrawny ass in the gym. Quit the baseball team because they're all retards and losers and join the track team for way more fun and all the fine qts
>>
Don't worry if a few years that will come seem a total waste, and that you have accomplished nothing. You will not be old afterwards, and not feel old. Everything that seems out of reach during that time can still be achieved. You did not have the right mindset at that time, that's all. Those years of despair and feeling of being worthless are actually very useful to you: you will really discover what you want in life.

Your time will come: stay strong and have confidence in yourself. You can't imagine all the things your are able to achieve.
>>
Please stop eating like a fat fuck, and start trying to shag girls.
>>
Stay away from 4chan
>>
LEAVE HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES YOU, YOU IDIOT
>>
>>37929731
1. Everything is going to turn out alright
2. Try your hand at some computer science. It turns out there is a fusion of Biology and Computer Science that you'll really enjoy
3. Just ask her out. Seriously, it's not the end of the world if you get rejected. It'll be a nice learning experience
4. You're more attractive than you think you are. There's no need to feel self conscious
>>
>>37929731
NOTHING IS EASY IN THIS WORLD, IF ITS EASY ITS NOT WORTH DOING
>>
Join a sport--maybe soccer or track, stop doing party drugs and drinking you are too young for this shit, focus on school, focus on your real friends
>>
Kill yourself you worthless scum
>>
START WORKING OUT YOU FAT FAGGOT
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-14-54-07.png (1009 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-14-54-07.png
1009 KB, 720x1280
Stop eating so goddamn much. Next year you will get chubby, and by senior year you will be legitimately fat. At age 21 your crush will want your skinnyfat best friend and become your oneitis. At 27 you will still be fat and it will be a struggle to lose it.
>>
Stop worrying about what other people think about you. Stop accommodating and instead say and do whatever you want.
>>
>>37929731
>don't drop out of highschool
>cut your hair
>lose a little weight, it's not that hard
>don't drop football
>>
Stop eating entire bags of gummi worms and start going outside you fat fuck. Don't get angry when your parents try to help you lose weight.
>>
>don't hang out with Kevin in the warehouse, he'll get you addicted to crack and percocet
>Start powerlifting now instead of waiting till you're 20
>Tell wiki how you feel, she feels the same but she'll be in a committed relationship when you get the balls
>Invest heavily in bitcoin
>Start gear asap, it changes your life
>Go to trade school and become a welder
>join the navy and invest in stocks before you go in
>>
Get off your ass and get shit done. Things don't "just happen" on their own, you have to make the future you want.
>>
>>37929731
Get your ass into sports ASAP

Also go to the gym
>>
>go to cousin
>pecs
>>
File: 1305401359527.jpg (61 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1305401359527.jpg
61 KB, 625x552
Focus on my studies more
The rest is salvageable, that part is not.

You must have been a good student who finished a serious university by the age of 23-24 at most if you want to be taken seriously by any good employer.

You can stop being fat and get fit at the age of 24, you can't go back and start studying at the age of 24.
>>
4SCOOPS COME ON, LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
>>
Call Savannah a faggot.
Don't stay up until 5:00 a.m. and THEN run.
Get 8 hours of sleep you motherfucker, unless you like being 5'11 until you're 16 and a half.
DON'T buy the fucking Charger.
Stop constant cardioing for hours and SPRINT.
EAT MORE REAL FOOD AND DON'T GET IT ALL FROM BARS.
SAVE UP FOR A BIGGER FUCKING WEIGHT SET INSTEAD OF SQUATTING 150 FOR 30 REPS GODDAMNIT.
>>
>>37929731
Do it the same but don't fall in love this time
>>
>>37930015
How does one share such degeneracy without informing their sex partner. I want HER DEAD
>>
It still counts as sexual abuse if they do things though your clothing, contact the police, the school admins are lying to you
>>
Stop playing videogames so much, you stupid shit.

Join the waterpolo team, maybe you'll stop looking like a fucking ironing board.

Talk to girls, all the time. Seriously, just do it. It doesn't matter what you say. DON'T BE AFRAID.

Fuck software engineering, do what you love. Oh also, take up drumming and join a fucking band. You have so much free time now, you have no fucking idea.
Fuck this made me sad.
>>
Stop wasting your time with videogames, stop eating like a pig. Go to the fucking gym, be more social, meet people, take care of your image, learn to flirt and fuck every girl you can. Stop being an arrogant cunt, you don't know anything but you can learn everything, just stop pretending you are wise and that you have the moral high ground. Also, Iphones are shit, don't waste your money on them.
>>
In 10 years you're going to have the stupid idea to talk to yourself at age 15.

Don't because everything you've done and up until that point made you who you are. Also remind OP he's a fag.
>>
HIGH SCHOOL

>find an actual workout regimen instead of being pseudo-curl bro for 2 years
>do cross country and track
>generally run more and dont worry about being self conscious
>don't worry about your virginity BUT
>talk to more girls in general
>get contact lenses at the beginning of college
>brush your teeth twice a day daily
>AND get white strips before college
>ask your black girl friend to prom EARLY so you can try to fuck her
>go to that southern school that's really good
>>
Start boxing you fat shit, it's the 1st thing you are kind of good at.
Use minoxydil or something to preserve your hair.
Try to develop interest in programming or similar, those guys make serious dosh.
>>
>>37933197
>literally studying to be a nerd faggot
>>
>>37929731
She isnt worth it.
>>
>>37929731
kill yourself. You will lead a loveless life and become a bad son. You only overcome your anxiety by becoming a worse empty person.
>>
File: 1468285309329.png (209 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468285309329.png
209 KB, 480x480
>>37930234
I don't understand why I didn't spend almost all my time in highschool studying for the ACT/SAT. It kind of seemed like the only thing that even mattered.
>>
>>37929731
You're going to get a crippling disease at 21 and be a NEET for the rest of your life. Dump your shitty GF now and workout while you can. Also don't trust the jews.
>>
>>37933206
Yeah studying to be poor for life is much better. Well I was really happy for 5 years 2bh.
>>
Don't slack off in school or in wrestling practice, you're going to regret it when you get to your senior year and realize you haven't accomplished jack shit
>>
Dont Talk to her. Dont get together with her. In 10 years you will be fucked up. Just start lifting and never ever fall in love
>>
SHE LOVES YOU BACK YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT. STOP BEING A PUSSY AND ASK HER OUT.
>>
don't ask her out
she'll say no and you won't be able to handle it
because you're a pussy
and you don't even lift
>>
>>37933260
also, dont fall in love with Elizabeth when you're 16, she's gonna end up cheating on you with some faggot from her drama class and you'll be super fucked up and insecure about yourself for a long ass time
>>
Hey bro, you need to get in with a guy named Chad. Learn from him.
>>
>>37933252
still a nerd at the end of the day
>>
>>37929731
Quit video games and porn
>>
DO NOT
I REPEAT
DO NOT
PLAY ANY MORE RUNESCAPE
In fact, it's probably a good idea to cut back on videogames entirely, unless you're hanging with friends after school. You won't believe this, but in the future - you don't play video games anymore.

Ask Uncle Tony for your father's guitar. He never brings it up because he thinks that talking about your dad is painful, but if you started learning to play now - you'll be amazing by the time you hit my age.
>>
>>37933303
What? Bro I studied something completely opposite of programming, enjoyed it for 5 years but now I am broke and probably will be unless something radical changes. Hey atleast I am not a nerd, right?
>>
Don't worry, you figured it out
>>
your dick is not small, seriously, it's pretty big, stop worrying about it
IT is not a good industry, you'd be better off picking a trade
you are gay, just fucking admit it, get out of the closet now
join the gym
don't quit martial arts when you leave school
the priest is lying, it is sexual abuse even if they only do things though your clothing
kill David
seriously, just fucking kill him
>>
go to the gym and don't stop going
stop drinking soda
stop bothering with /a/
the pimply redhead with the glasses will turn into an asshole
become alpha
spend time with grandpa
>>
When David Bowie offers to let you blow him after the show don't turn him down because it's gay and he's old. He'll die 4 years later and you'll regret missing the opportunity.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>37933428
Story
>>
>>37933411

yeah, i used to play pool every day with my grandpa after the gym when i was 15.

kinda took it for granted

one day is dresser fell over and crushed him-i was in the room next door when it happened, i was playing vidya

couldn't lift it off of him

every time I deadlift i lift that dresser off of him
>>
>>37933428
>>
>>37932866
Absolutely zero good advice here.
>>
>>37929731
Stop being fat you fat fuck
>>
>>37933583
This can't be real.
What do you dl?
>>
>>37929731

>Jesus Christ don't break up with Anna for that easy poon. Rape allegations were NOT fun.
>Don't stop swimming. You were good and in the best shape of your life. You loved it.
>You're more attractive than you think. If you still break up there is plenty of poon.
>Stop playing video games, I'm serious.
>You don't need to drink so much. 3-5 shot max man.
>Grow your hair out once before it falls out, you'll like it
>Never fuck Val.
>read above line
>read it again
>Don't smoke the goddamn blunt, it's laced
>>
>>37929731
You are the result of the choices you make in life.
>>
>>37929731
Don't play World of Warcraft / League of Legends and study u lazy bitch, so u can do something more useful than an English Philology degree
>>
>>37929731
lift
>>
I don't think there's anything I could've said to myself to change how long it took me to make it
Actually, I'd tell myself that it gets better once you hit 20 and to chill out
>>
>>37929731

Start lifting now, you'll like it. Also, fuck sluts and don't carry a relationship from high school with you to college.
>>
>>37930259
Check out the book, Get off your But by Sean Stephenson. Make the time to read his story. It helped me realize that there are people who have far more troubles and handicaps than I ever will, yet they're considered more successful than I am. Regardless, I was in your position in highschool and I turned my life around through diet and exercise. They're are plenty of options and helpful tools out there for you. You just need to get out there and do it, man. Good luck.
>>
>>37933705
You know, the thing I hate about society is that they always deem video game players to be lazy and unmotivated people, so we think that it's a burden doing something that we love and will always enjoy. I say bullshit, it's a fun hobby and it keeps us all connected. There's people out there who are drug abusers, addicted to shopping, junk food, cheating, gambling on csgo, etc. I could go on, but fuck what people think, do what you love, as long as it's not harming the body or mind.
>>
1. Manage and invest your money wisely.
2. Don't be such a shit head to your dad.
3. Don't fuck Raven- she has HPV.
4. Don't drink and drive.
5. Take your uncle's advice (the body builder) and go live with him for a summer.
6. Quit bringing your pocket knife to school it will get you expelled.
7.College is fantastic, but don't spend 8 years there.
8. Run 2iu HGH forever.
>>
File: 21132-markcorrigan.png (106 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
21132-markcorrigan.png
106 KB, 385x340
Stay in the military and keep slaying bodies.
>>
Don't play league of legends, literally do anything else
>>
So many things, so many things :'(

- talk to the hot grill, you actually had a chance. She'll move in half a year and come back one year after that with a bf that she's not going to break up with. And she's only getting hotter up to my current point

- lift, you fucking beta. And stick to it

- you're not making it to any ivy leagues in my time line or even to the engineering program you wanted. Grades do actually matter in grade 10, fuck l4d2 and study faggot

- you have alpha genes, use them. Don't wait a couple of years before realizing your alpha potential

I know I had to make mistakes to get to where I am now, but fuck, I could've been so much more. I'm only making up for that now.
>>
Get on hrt ASAP
>>
>>37930374
So you want urself to actually shoot the place up?
>>
>>37934178
lol same
>>
Start eating properly and start using protein supplements
Hockey will get you huge but that shit will help a lot.

Also learn to style your hair you little faggot
>>
>>37929731
get your virgin ass to the gym
>>
>>37929802
story?
>>
Quit football, start research on lifting, get mom and dad to eat healthier as my dad is dead and stay single till 21.
>>
You are doing fucking great. Good grades at school. Girls like you. Great future ahead of you. Don't start smoking weed, it will fuck it all up. (it did).
>>
>>37929731
Friends are priceless. Don't leave them because you think you can do "better." You'll end up alone and friendless like that.
>>
Stop eating chips. You used to get medals from sports in the elementary. Now you're a fat fuck.
Cut your hair. Curly long hair is not "metal". You look like an idiot.
Don't even think about starting WoW. That shit will ruin your life.
Ditch the computer and go outside more. You have friends who want to hang with you outside, stop ignoring them.
Stop sleeping next to your mother. Darkness is nothing to be scared of.
Go to the gym. You fucking piece of shit you could be top tier alpha male by now but nooooo.
Stop being an insecure fuck and overall weird ass punk. It's not "funny" to represent yourself as such to your schoolmates.
Stop acting like a fucking child. Who the fuck starts crying when your parents get a little bit of alcohol and try to have a nice time and you fucking cry when they ignore you a bit? Jesus fucking christ this shit...
Do your homework. Barely passing everything is not making it.
Get some self-esteem, get laid. Anything is better than what you're doing now.

Fuck you.
>>
Stop being such a pussy when it comes to girls.
And don't fucking lie about stuff when you finally get someone that actually cares about you.
Be more confident and don't let your "friends" walk all over you.
Develop an opinion.
Eat better
>>
>>37934833
and don't stop running, cardio is fucking fun
>>
Fuck women, they're shit at this age, don't worry about it unless it's a hookup
Work out and stick to it
Get back into Hockey right away
>>
>>37930633
top fucking kekkkkk
>>
>>37929731
Apply yourself and don't do drugs
>>
Lift you skinny fucker.
>>
>stop jerking off
>Both girls are sluts, don't be a fucking sperg around her.
>your """"friends"""" are fucking useless douches. Dump them all
>again, STOP.JERKING.OFF
>>
>>37929731
Not a goddamn thing. All the shit I went through taught me a lot.
>>
>>37929731
You got abs bro, don't stop working out because you're a hard gainer, even tho you're 5'7 at 130lb, your gf is hot and she likes ur cock.
Use the money you're making from your job to buy a good multivitamin and whey protein isolate.
Stay lean and eat healthy food like a monster, you'll make it by the time you're 17 ezpz breh.
You'll fuck that chick ez
>>
>>37930503
Jesus Christ, dude, I'm sorry.
>>
all your life you said you wanted to be fit so bad. but never bad enough to get off your ass and go to the gym 3x a week. you kept making excuses. I have exams this week, I am too stressed, I don't feel good. You will never make it with this attitude. You have to change if you want your life to be different.
>>
The slightest interaction with my past self would fundamentally change my future self, causing me to be instantly erased from existence and replaced with a similar but probably generally unchanged clone. So nothing.
>>
>Hey my 15 year old self, check these dubs
>>
>>37930010
>>37930026
>>37930099
>>37930153
>>37932660
>>37933232

Hi this is you from the future, age 35. My advice is to kill yourself now before "it" happens.
>>
Probably give him a hug.
This or either punch him for doing retarded stuff. And obviously tell him to keep doing sports more.
>>
Keep fucking lifting no matter what, when you're 20 and reading this shit thread you can be like aw shit cuz im fucking jacked
>>
You have no idea how bad things are about to get
>>
don't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fatdon't fuck the dealer, don't get fat
>>
>>37935322
damn...
>>
Don't repress, the faster you start transition the easier it will be.
And onvest in bitcoins
>>
File: doob.jpg (15 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
doob.jpg
15 KB, 295x295
>>37935322
>>
act like a bitch, get treated like a bitch
>>
Start eating clean.
Go for a run daily. Your ballet classes are not enough exercise.
Dont get attached to Alejandro. He's not that handsome desu
You'll get a boyfriend, you'll wear cute clothes, you'll get a job, you'll be thin, just be patient. You're too young yet.
>>
>>37935625
How much dick did you get in ballet?
>>
don't go into pharmacy work
You'll want to fucking die every day
Dump the redhead before you leave for college, she's just gonna cheat on you. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION IN PHYSICS
>>
BUY BITCOINS RIGHT THE HELL NOW
>>
>>37929919
>take dancing
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1460700502657.jpg (9 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1460700502657.jpg
9 KB, 349x314
stop jerking off

start learning what its like to be a man

stop caring what other people think about you

stop trying to be what you think other people want you to be

stop bottling your emotions, TELL PEOPLE HOW YOU FEEL

STOP BEING A GOD DAMN NICE GUY PUSSY BITCH

find out your purpose in life and fucking go for it, dont wait until you are 25 to do this shit.
>>
Kiss chad on the cock he's into you
>>
trust yourself you fucking pussy
>>
Don't live vicariously through others or be the medium of their ambition, take control of your own life

Ask dad to teach you how to lift

Read No More Mr. Nice Guy

Get competitive in sports and debating (take some personal risk and become emotionally invested in your success)

You really do have what it takes to become a successful lawyer, get on that path now
>>
>>37929731
STOP DOING BENCHES EVERY FUCKING DAY AND DO SOME SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS YOU SPERG
>>
>>37929731

"Kill urself, my man."
>>
File: 1440132756788.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1440132756788.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>37929731
ASK INES OUT OR AT LEAST HER NUMBER YOU FUCKING DENSE MOTHERFUCKER SHE CLEARLY WANTS THE D!

ALSO WHEN BASIL ASKS IF YOU WANT TO COME OVER TO HIS HOUSE FUCKING DO IT! YOU LITERALLY WILL NOT START WRITING YOUR PAPER UNTIL 2 IN THE MORNING ANYWAY! THAT WAS YOUR BIG CHANCE TO BECOME THE STONER BRO YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!

Go to sleep earlier. Also try to be more outgoing and able to talk to girls. You could've been a fucking chad. Also don't quit football. Don't quit lifting for all of of sophmore year. Don't buy the weed from Muhammed. Don't purposefully act like a retard for attention. You can browse reddit & 4chan but pls try and not to be such a edgy faggot. You can also watch anime but pls dont talk to normies about it. Also dont stare at girls butts so much or they'll think your a rapist. Also wash your towels and bedsheets more and you won't have that acne problem.. Oh and take CP Chem instead of Honors. Also never share your reddit username with anyone.

I was a failed normie for freshman and first half of sophmore year. I could've become a chad because I was pretty good looking but I was too autistic. Second half of sophmore year was when I went full roboto I had already started to watch anime and browse reddit at the end of freshman but by the 2nd half of sophmore year though I had started to browse r/4chan which I loved and sent me into a cringeyy edgy phase. I ended up making some robot friends though we never hung out except on the bus or in the cafeteria. By Junior year I really started to become good friends with them and I started lifting again though I was still goingthrough an edgy phase. End o junior year robot friends had become actual best friends. DUring the summer after junior year I went on a youth trip to china where I really matured and I had my first kiss. I think thats where the edgy phase died. Trump also happened that summer which gave me a lot of hope for the world (he still gives me hope).

cont 1/2
>>
File: 1435472836203.jpg (193 KB, 439x656) Image search: [Google]
1435472836203.jpg
193 KB, 439x656
>>37937172
cont 2/2

Senior year was my best year by far. I actually had friends that cared about me who I could share stories about each other from years ago ( I had moved to this town in the 8th grade so I hadn't felt anything like this in a while). We were all trump supporters and anime wathcers and it was fucking glorious. Only downside is I didn't get into the state college and instead I'm going out of state while they're goin to room together at stae college. SO even though I had finally found brothers for life now I have to be seperated from them again.

I'm 18 now getting ready for college in the fall. I think I turned out alright. I could've lifted more or even bocome a chad if I hadn't been such a retard freshman and sophmore year and I wouldn't be a virgin still. Then again had I become a chad I may not have gone to China. I definetly wouldn't have gotten my brothers for life. I probably would never have taken the redpill. It was a good teenage experience. I'm /fit/, I'm intelligent, I'm well adjusted. I could take on the world.

Above being a chad though i really do regret never asking out Ines. She was this really cute french girl that was definetly into me 8th grade and 9th grade but I was to retarded to realize. She ended up just not talking to me becaue she realized how hopeless I am.

But I guess thats life. I got bros I would die for at least. And in the end I think thats all a man really needs.
>>
>>37937255
mods???
>>
File: shitpostkid.jpg (16 KB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
shitpostkid.jpg
16 KB, 255x245
>>37937282
dont care for the underage ban i browse cripplechan fit more
>>
File: 1440804978095.gif (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1440804978095.gif
45 KB, 501x585
>>37937255
I just reported you underage fucker
>>
>>37929731
>Your dad may be a hardass and tell you to join a sport and not be a lazy fuck, but you should really listen to him instead of jumping between mmos for the next 8 years
>Go on acutane
>Talk to people and make friends
>Get a gf
>Lift
>>
>>37929731
Don't bother going to uni.
>>
>>37929731
In a couple years you wont have that puberty metabolism so stop eating so much shit. And that pretty blond with the nice ass is totally into you, you could go meet her up at the hills or something no problem.
>>
>>37937335
And get a fucking summer job you lazy fuck.
>>
>X will break up with you then become a teen mom. So will Y. Don't worry about them. Dodge the bullet.
>Guitar is cool but it's not useful. Have fun with it in high school.
>You're doing good with programming, computer science will be a breeze.
>I don't know when YouTube adds the speed setting, but keep it on 1.25. It'll save a ton of time.
>In college you'll get better at confessing your feelings to girls and taking rejection. Might as well start in high school. You will never see anyone insignificant from high school ever again.
>People are fucked but play along with their bullshit and stay true to yourself.
>Walk home from school sometimes.
>Stop acting like a fag. It's not funny.
>Still waiting to see what happens with J and K. I'll keep you in the loop. Don't hesitate when meeting new people.
>>
>Stop being such a pussy when it comes to girls.
>And don't fucking lie about stuff when you finally get someone that actually cares about you.
>Be more confident and don't let your "friends" walk all over you.
>Develop an opinion.
>Eat better

>>37935990
>Don't live vicariously through others or be the medium of their ambition, take control of your own life
>Get competitive in sports and debating (take some personal risk and become emotionally invested in your success)

these are good ones
if any of you, ahem, younger folks are browsing /fit/, take these with you and preferably stop using this website before you turn into a fucking hermit like the rest of us
>>
>>37929731
Can I maybe just move it forward a year or two and punch my past self in the face?
>>
>>37934924
>>37935816

>stop jerking off

Of all the shit I'd tell my younger self this would probably be the only significant instruction I would say.

That and don't trust D.
She's a fucking whore and will fuck you up real bad and will make you develop trust issues and almost cost you your admission to college.
>>
>>37929802
/thread wish me luck just quit seven 5 days ago after heavy use on and off for like 6 years. I quit for four months and was running 10 miles 3 times a week. Ran the other day and couldn't go more than a mile without being winded as fuck. Why do I always set myself back. :(
>>
Morning snickers made me kek hard
>>
get a better haircut and get a job earlier
>>
Dont waste the best years of your life being a miserable fat sack of crap. Eat right, lose the weight, get better grades, stop wallowing in negativity and self hate.
>>
>>37937491
>twf negativity and self hate is the only thing that drives me to better myself
>>
Join Devil Pups, you'll love it. Stick to your cardio and don't get so fucking hung up on Jessica. And for God's sake, for your next haircut and every haircut after that, go to the barber's across from the meat deli on Maplegrove, ask for the blonde qt3.14 with the little kid, and ask for a taper fade off a 3 on the sides and scissors on top. You'll love your hair.
>>
>all these people who had bad hair
Glad I have had the same basic haircut since I stopped being blonde.
>>
File: 1448237105733.jpg (73 KB, 354x355) Image search: [Google]
1448237105733.jpg
73 KB, 354x355
>>37937172
>>37937280
this is a little to much anon
>>
>>37929731
No dirty bulking
>>
>>37934826
Shit's rough f a m
>>
>>37929731
>just kill yourself after 20
>>
>>37935322
Hey past kid, the future sucks. The only thing you accomplished were those sweet dubs
>>
>>37929731
Everything.
Mainly to just be happy, nice, and eat a lot of food.
>>
Put the fork down and get off zoloft now or you will gain 90 lbs of lard!
>>
>>37937700
Witnessed
>>
>>37929731
You have a lot more potential than you realize
>>
Dump that bitch gf and get with all the other girls fawning over you, you're 15, you don't need commitment, you need experience. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A CHAD GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>37938025
>that feel when you were probably at your best looking compared to your peers at fifteen and had several girls ask you to make out but you turned them down because you were a huge beta pussy
>>
>>37929731
Kill Adrian.

You won't regret murdering him. Do it for dad and mom.
>>
>>37929731
>you dont need to lift to get pussy, just make them laugh
>>
>>37938128
Pro tip: tell them your 1 Rep maxes xD
>>
>>37929762
Fucking Bianca's and Beatrice's
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.