[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a 5'10 guy ever look like (metaphorically) like a tank?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 7e7.jpg (60 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
60 KB, 544x468
Can a 5'10 guy ever look like (metaphorically) like a tank? I'm barely 18, but shit, I don't think I'm going to achieve 6'2 master race from where I am. I've already cut my fat to a low %, so now it's a question of muscle and muscle distribution. Should I go for a fighter body (think bruce lee or any light weight or feather weight fighter), or would I still be able to go for tank mode without looking like a roidy manlet?
>>
>>37929208
It's literally 10 centimeters in difference.

You're such a retarded autist if you think height actually matters that much. 5'10 is above average male height in most of the world
>>
>>37929208
Get out more faggot. No one in real life cares except sluts who you don't want anyway
>>
>>37929216

Chances are that I'm not going to be in the rest of the world that much. So my sphere of interaction is pretty much for guys 5'8 (rare) - 5'11 (common) - 6'3 (less rare than 5'8), and for girls, 5'6 (semi-rare) - 5'8 (why r so many girls at my uni this height) - 5'11 (more common than 5'8 guys).

+ 10cm is a lot, that's a third of a standard ruler.
>>
CT Fletcher did it at 5'11 so you're prob good.
>>
>>37929312
>>37929221
>>37929216

You know what? Thanks guys. I'm gonna do it. As soon as I wake up and finish my morning routine, I'm gonna go to the gym and lift until I can't lift anymore. Then, I'm gonna lower the weight and lift again. On the way home, I'm gonna grab 2 jr. McChickens (fuck canadian mcdonald prices, fucking bullshit compared to states) and repeat this every day for the rest of the summer.

From me to you faggots, thank you. Sincerely,
Me
>>
>>37929249
Where do you live?

Average height is quite short other than the Netherlands or Scandinavian countries
>>
>>37929430
Toronto, although I'll be studying in london ON next year. The immigrants are short for the most part, but the white people here are quite tall and on par with the lower-tier nordic countries
>>
>>37929620
have fun slumming it at the downtown Jack's you future cuck

all you will see here is flowbros and greasy mary rottencrotches
>>
I must be blessed with good genetics. I'm 5'10", but with pretty broad shoulders that support a lot of muscle. When I'm not rowing I weight 185, when I'm rowing I'm lean at 170
>>
>>37929638

Thankfully I'm in uni residence. What fun is there in the DT london area, or what are the better clubs worth knowing (not that I'll get in, but always nice to know).

>>37929642

Damn, you have 30-45lb of muscle on me. Natural, or from working out? (I have slightly larger-than-normal shoulders for my size)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.