[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's better.. Eating healthy 6x a week and having one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sexylady.jpg (142 KB, 550x526) Image search: [Google]
sexylady.jpg
142 KB, 550x526
What's better..

Eating healthy 6x a week and having one cheat day of junk food..

OR

Eating a small portion of junk food everyday?
>>
>>37927475
how long's a piece of string OP?
>>
>>37927482
However long you want it, why do you ask?
>>
>>37927482

I don't know the string theory. Brawn over brain, dummy.
>>
>>37927496
what's a "small portion"?
how much do you eat on cheat day?
what are you eating on the others?
use your fucking brain
>>
Ok. what i'm really trying to ask is if its better to spread out your junk meals or if its better to just consume them all in one sitting.
>>
>>37927568

All in one sitting is pretty similar to binging, so you need to be careful there.
>>
There's no functional difference right? Its not like eating a shitton at once is somehow going to trick your body into ignoring the calories
>>
>>37927475
id assume small portions of junk food because your body will easily deal with the crap as opposed to one full day of garbage food it has to sift through that may be low in nutrients
>>
>>37927482
If we don't know I'm sure you'll be quick to measure it due to your autism.
>>
or just dont have a fucking cheat day like a retard
>>
1 cheat MEAL/week
>>
>>37927475
dam im jelly, I want to eat all that food and 100x more
>>
>>37927475
I got tired of being a fat ass piece of shit recently and started eating better and watching my calories. Once you start watching calories you will quickly stop believing in the cheat day meme and switch to cheat meals.

When I start craving junk food I simply work out more so if on a given day let's say I was planning to eat 700 cal dinner but go running in the morning and burn 300 cal it means I can let myself eat 1000 cal for dinner and still be under my calorie limit for the day.

Depending on how much you weigh and your pace you can easily burn 300 cal in less than 45 minutes of running. And you can fit a decent size burger and fries in 1000 calories.

And as long as I am under the calorie limit for the day I keep loosing weight so all is good.
>>
Balanced macros for 10-13 days straight followed by 1 "rest" day from the diet where you don't track anything and eat like a normal person.

Best results ^
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.