[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can only afford to eat peanut butter sandwiches and potatoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I can only afford to eat peanut butter sandwiches and potatoes and rice /fit/, would I be able to make any gains with a diet like this?
>>
just buy bulk eggs and stop being a faggot
>>
>>37926898
Yeah if you eat a lot of peanut butter
>>
>>37926898
buy eggs, cottage cheese and canned tuna as others cheap protein sources. maybe some chicken or beef from time to time if you arent to lazy to work a job some days.
>>
You can make all the gains
>>
>>37926933
I work 40 hours a week
>>
>>37926898
Get whey protein and ditch the peanut butter and bread. Just eat eggs and potatoes and get a good multivitamin
>>
>>37926898
rice frozen chicken breast and broccolli will cost the same as you buying bread, peanut butter, and potatoes.

it's not that fucking hard to be poor and eat right.
>>
>>37926911
this and black beans
>>
>>37927040
Broccoli and chicken is expensive here in Ontario canada, way out of my price range
>>
>>37926898
If you can afford peanut butter and bread you can afford chicken and rice/beans.

Go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>37927063
No way
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.