[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't it really expensive for you guys who got fit when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Wasn't it really expensive for you guys who got fit when you had to get an entirely new wardrobe for your new body?

new shirts, new jeans, new pants, maybe even something expensive like a new suit or whatever?
>>
>>37922561
it doesnt happen overnight anon
>>
File: kek.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>37922561
>like a new suit
>implying mental retards on /fit/ are able to do a job or attend meetings that involve wearing a suit
>>
>>37922581
But you gradually will grow out of your clothes and have to keep buying new studd
>>
>>37922777
If you can't afford new pants then I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
It happened to me after about a year. My skinny jeans started ripping in the butt, my flannel shirts started tearing under the sleeves if I flexed the wrong way.

I got the ones I wanted to keep all sewed up and just bought new shit at goodwill.

All the dress clothes I had just fit better, though, since I was a skinny fuck and grew into them.
>>
My arms will be too big for my dinner jacket soon. However, I'm dyel and the sleeves are weirdly narrow.
>>
I hate faggots who put on small shirts like the one in OPS picture. . Either they can't afford a decently fitting shirt, or they have gone out of their way to buy that too look big.
>>
File: 1446077878531.jpg (448 KB, 1536x1884) Image search: [Google]
1446077878531.jpg
448 KB, 1536x1884
anyone else notice that once their back got wider, there were holes in the armpit areas of your t-shir
>>
Tell you what, I don't mind.
You know what's worse? Having bought lots of good clothes while I was fat that I now can't wear because they fit like sacks.
>Several pairs of Polo shirts
>Four excellent dress shirts
>Number of Armani and Boss jeans (For real, they made them in 38/34)
>A made-to-measure suit (Might be able to get that altered)
Several thousand down the drain.
>>
File: 1433384454122.png (26 KB, 397x262) Image search: [Google]
1433384454122.png
26 KB, 397x262
Not yet but
>tfw size 1 dresses fit everywhere but your swole shoulders
>>
>be /fa/ggot
>get conned by rippletits
>nothing fits
>legs too fat to fit into jeans
>look like shit in everything I wear
Yeah, fuck lifting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.