[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: woah.png (885 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
885 KB, 800x450
Is he natty?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>37920800

Oh. Ok. Thanks!
>>
>>37920829
you're welcome
>>
What a nice board.
>>
>Wears Lederhosen
>Swedish Army background
I... what. That's America-tier.
>>
Possibly. I mean he is pretty huge.
But then again he is 100kg. Which is 220 lbs. And not all that lean at that weight.
He looks about the same bodyfat as my brother who is 210 lbs and 2.5 inches shorter (Marcus is 6'2 I think)

I know for absolute certain my brother is natural. So I would say it is plausible that Marcus achieved that body naturally. He isn't all that strong, dry, or hard looking.

I think it is the fact that he has high test naturally, just like my brother (full man beard in fucking middle school), and started lifting on a nice athletic base. Marcus was doing Muay Thai and was in the Swedish military. My brother did Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, and Football.

So I could believe Marcus is matty pretty easily actually. Doesn't ensure he is. But I have seen more impressive in someone in my own gene pool.

Maybe I have good genes like my brother. But I started off at 6ft and 145 lbs. Not even three years later I'm in the 190s at about 6ft1 (fluctuates between 185 and 186 cm at the Doctor).

I feel people may not be as gifted. Or were like me, they had a shit tier base because they used to be fucking nerds. So they see someone with a lifetime of athleticism making good gains and perhaps they have great genes. And INSIST on steroids.
>>
>>37920926
He is trying to foster pan-european (particularly germanic) cultural revivalism. Which, I mean, good for him and all the power to him; but I don't think he was too worried about the accuracy.>>37920926
>>
>>37920958
It's also worth noting that I am friends with guys who pin and compete as powerliftees, a few physique guys too...but PL is bigger in my Gym.
There is a staggering difference in strength after you start pinning. Even noticable in guys who pinned in the past and hardly even lift anymore. They retain a lot of it.
>>
>>37920966
>pan-european (particularly germanic)
germans are the most non-european people in europe ffs, they are the nation most responsible for the destruction of europe, even now they basically are destroying europe by infiltrating arabian-african refugees eventhough all other european nations are against it.
>>
>>37920842
shill elswhere
>>
>>37921107
i'm also a non-white immigrant in Germany and i fucking love it
we treat "natives" as subhumans and they don't try to mind it at all
>>
>>37920784
>>37920800
If you can't achieve this natty then you should give up.
>>
He's a grown man that takes /pol/ seriously
>>
>>37921107

yes because the average german is clearly for this you fuckin tool
>>
>>37921133
I'm a white American in Germany for the summer. Do you enjoy being a cunt? I find the German's to be emotionally repressed for the most part and rather joyless. Why would you act like an even bigger asshole to them?
>>
>googles golden boy
>shitty anime

Aware me, this latsbrah is not even popular yet full of himself.
>>
>>37921107
I think you should learn the ethnographic history of Germanic peoples before making idiotic comments ;^)

Europe is post-ancient times comprises prinarilly of Slavic, Mediterranean, and Germanic peoples.

Read a book, Pleb.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.