[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ After I finished my run, I my urine was red. Not bright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Hi /fit/

After I finished my run, I my urine was red. Not bright red, but a mixture of red and yellow. This happened two days ago when I ran.

I have peed a bunch of times between the first red pee and this second one and my pee has been normal.

I am going to the doctor's tomorrow. Just checking if anyone here can shed any light on this.

Yeah I know cardio kills gains har har I run because it helps my depression.

Thanks for any info
>>
>>37918240
Do you jerk off before you cycle or run
anon?
>>
The first time was Monday and the second was today (Wednesday). First paragraph was unclear
>>
How far did you run? Any extreme muscle soreness?
>>
>>37918268

No I don't. Usually mid day or night before bed. I didn't fap today but I think I did on Monday and yesterday and didn't see anything our of the ordinary.
>>
>>37918281

I ran for about 45 minutes around a highschool field (not too big).

Yes I have lower back soreness right where my kidneys are. That's why I'm tripping a little bit. However I have had chronic lower back issues (not so bad just tightness and soreness occasionally) due to weightlifting since last year. The lower back and side pain has gotten worse recently though and it was particularly bad today (before run, only when sitting)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
>>37918285
There's you problem senpai, gotta jerk it a couple times to get the demons out before you run
>>
>>37918315
Sounds like you're bleeding somewhere in your urinary tract, maybe kidneys with that back pain. Good idea on seeing the doc.
>>
>>37918240
I pissed blood once after a run in middle school.
The only symptom was peeing blood and a slight tingling on the glans.

It went away after a couple days and no one ever figured out what caused it.
The doctors speculated it was runner's hematuria.

At any rate, you should see a doctor, but don't panic. It could be nothing.
>>
>>37918364
>runner's hematuria

Yeah I've been seeing people say this online.

Thanks everyone for the posts. Wouldn't mind hearing from anyone else to whom this has happened. Not feeling too worried but best to be safe.
>>
>>37918364
Yeah I don't think it's that serious either. I've had this for a few (6-7?) months now where I urinate a little blood. Sometimes my back hurts and I pass out from the pain, but it fully goes away in a day or two. I think it might be that I eat too many carbs or something?
>>
>>37918406
You sound like you've got something a little more serious.
I had no pain when I pissed blood.

You might have kidney stones or something like that.
>>
>>37918406
>Sometimes my back hurts and I pass out from the pain

that's not good. Do you pass out after peeing? I'm OP and I haven't felt pain while urinating. Just occasional back soreness.
>>
Most likely exercise induced or just very concentrated urine. No reason to get worked up over this.
>>
Sounds like a kidney infection, should clear up with antibiotics if not on its own.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.