[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we describe our families to /fit/. I'll start >Father:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 31
File: image_35.jpg (176 KB, 640x894) Image search: [Google]
image_35.jpg
176 KB, 640x894
ITT we describe our families to /fit/.
I'll start
>Father: Doesn't care at all about hygene. Morbidly obese, probably weighs around 350 lbs. He says that he would be able to beat me in a foot race because he was a runner in the army years ago, despite not doing any cardio in years. He says every few weeks that he is going to start jogging but never starts. Frequently hides chocolate from family in his room.
>Mom: Overweight, probably weighs about 200 lbs. Has many phony workout DVDs around house, occasionally goes on phony 'lose bellyfat by eating x' style diets. Smokes several packs of cigarettes a day, along with dad. Also hides chocolate from family.
>Brother: Probably about 10 lbs overweight. Eats like shit, and would probably be fat af if he didn't go for morning walks and have a young metabolism. Does nothing but hide in his basement room playing vidya and programming all day, only coming upstairs for snacks and dinner to fuel his trip into obesity.

How has your family affected your fitness? If they are fat, do they blame genetics, despite you (hopefully) disproving that with your body as proof?
>>
>I hate having my picture taken

God I know that fucking feel
>>
It looks like she might actually be attractive despite her disgusting parents. Shame she'll be obese in a few years.
>>
File: 1468471591467-1.jpg (28 KB, 175x174) Image search: [Google]
1468471591467-1.jpg
28 KB, 175x174
>>37917638
>its ok
>college is important
>im sure liberal arts are more useful nowadays
>>
>>37917638
Mom is vain(probably why I'm here on /fit/), was popular in high school, and latches on to dudes for financial security. but she's not a gold digger, so none of the benefits you'd expect. mayybe around high school or so she was semi-anorexic so she stayed skinny. alcoholic. at least i got some decent facial genetics from her side

dad is self-centered and non-empathetic. I am also probably self-centered, but empathetic at least. has a college degree, but works a blue-collar hazard-pay job with great benefits.

the vanity thing is probably the only thing that has contributed to my fitness, and to me being a skelly in highschool. my family kind of sucks. at least i have a logical nature from my grandfather, who was an engineer for NASA, dads side.

also since i stopped smoking weed, I've been drinking more and am somewhat worried Ill go down the alcoholic path like my mother.

tl;dr this post isn't fitness related and is my personal blog i guess
>>
>>37917736
>high school
>wow
>good job, kiddo
>>
Luckily my family is all somewhat in shape, so they aren't terrible influences for me.
>Mom: Probably weighs ~135 Goes to gym once a week, goes jogging every few days. Eats somewhat like shit, though, and would be obese if it wasn't for the rest of her lifestyle.
>Dad: Probably weighs ~200. Doesn't go to gym or do cardio like mom, but has a construction job where he works his ass off. Eats unhealthy food, but about a healthy portion a day, usually whatever mom makes him.
>Sister: qtpi teenager with a great metabolism. AFAIK doesn't do any exercise but eats healthy.
>>
>>37917638
>father has been eating oats, and milk with honey and sugar mixed together to make some sweet paste since he was like 7
>Despite losing his teeth and needing dentures he is in incredible health.
>smokes a pack of cigarettes a day.
>Doctor said after 40 years his lungs look like shit, but still in pretty good shape considering
>he does manual/handyman/craftsman work all day long, 14 + hours a day.
>Just recently starting smoking spliffs to help hm sleep, otherwise he would keep moving
>strong as an ox
>Mother is smoker too, bad blood pressure
>works 70+ hours a week, takes care of house, sisters etc.
>Happy, joyful, incredibly social, came from aristocracy so she has that shit ingrained in her
>>
File: 1465843087939.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465843087939.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>Father: has a bit of a gut from eating lots of lamb, but has insane fore-arms and dad-strength from growing up on a farm and working construction most of his life. 5'7" 160 lbs.

>Mother: typical fat brown mom, loves Dr Oz shit and all that fad diet stuff, has failed to understand the concept of calories and calorie restriction despite me trying to explain it to her over 10 times, has completely random ideas of what makes you fatter and what makes you healthy. 5'4", 220 lbs.

>Younger brother, 20 years old: perfectly fine. lifts, jogs, watches what he eats, plays basketball with his friends. 6'0", 175 lbs.

>Younger brother, 16 years old: fucking disaster, completely spoiled, spends all day laying in bed fapping and stuffing his face. would rather bitch and argue for an hour than go for a 20 minute walk whenever my parents try to make him. I have nearly lost hope. My brother and I signed him up for the gym, but getting him to go is gonna be a nightmare. 5'10", 290 lbs.
>>
>Father: pretty much homeless, lives in a RV from the 70s. Multiple DUIs, now no license. Gambling addiction. Used to work on the rigs, got fired when oil crashed.
>Mother: fat, on disability for severe anxiety disorder. Unstable personality, former alchoholic, serial romantic.
Half-Sister/Cousin(yep): also on disability for severe anxiety disorder, 2edgy4me
Brother: tall skeleton. stoner, dropout, nice guy.

No parental guidance, wanted to do sports in school and got shut down, wasn't allowed to walk to school instead of catching the bus, fitness sucked until I moved out at 18. Running Away From Shit Family xF
>>
>Father was alcoholic, but didn't ever get fat, died of lung cancer when I was 17

>Mother, becuase my father was alcoholic was mostly raised by my single kick ass, take no bullshit mother. Shes an incredible fucking person who works hard every damn day, and always does the right thing(to an almost annoying point) Shes a smoker but not over weight and 5'11 ... dem genetics doe.

>was overweight when young and stupid beause I loved soda, no joke. world of warcraft contributed, but after I was old enough along with the shock of my father dieing catapulted me into adulthood and recognize how awesome my mother was, it motivates me to grind sun up to sun down in every aspect of my life.

TLDR MY MOMS KICK ASS and taller than half your fathers bitches, im 6'1 beast mode ass mother fucker too.
>>
Dad
>abnormally buff in his youth as well as up to his early 40's
>been letting himself go these past two years and it's starting to show
Mom
>obese
>constantly overeating
>begins to make efforts during each summer of these past 4 years via aqua Zumba
>minimal effort yet she's beginning to fit into smaller sized clothes and dresses
Sister 1
>skinny af
>/fit/ would probably want to bang her
>not HIGH TEST though
>very healthy, probably underweight at worst
Sister 2
>HIGH TEST
>bad personality thohgh
>smokes weed and all that shit
Me
>at worst, 160 lbs at 5' 6"
>145 lbs at 5'11" - 6'0", don't know my exact height
>still lifting and cardioing
>just ran 2 miles a bit ago to get back into the cardio game
>>
>Dad: Obese. Constantly smokes and drinks. Eats like shit. Works late nights. Afraid he'll die before I make him proud.
>Mom: Not in the picture
>Lil sis: 13yo, not too active but doesn't eat too much for fear of getting fat. I am trying to get her to do sports or begin lifting
>>
>>37917840
Too bad her son is a fuckin retard
>>
>>37917885
>Afraid he'll die before I make him proud.
Aren't we all...
>>
>>37917900
Take a (You) good man.
>>
Father
>Asian, intellectual as fuck
>5'4"
>typical dadbod
>plays some sort of soft volleyball with the senior club near my house
>told me not to roid so my balls won't shrink and die from heart failure
>taught me soccer and ping pong

Mother
>Asian, intellectual as fuck
>5'0"
>vegan for being a Buddhist
>does yoga like everyday at 4:30am
>makes me her personal gatorade to with electrolytes whatever
>told me not to roid so I wouldn't be too big a freak in my society
>taught me swimming and badminton

Me
>6'0" 167 lbs dyel
>3/4 way to 1/2/3/4
>still retarded but trying not to dishonor my family
>>
>>37917638
>dreams do come true
graduated from highschool
wow the bar is set low for some people.
>>
Dad
>5'7 literally skinny football Chad but the Chad that was on the hippie scene, stem major but never got his title tho still has a solid job and impressive cv. He's kinda overweight bordering on obese but he plays tennis a lot so he's decent shape despite eating like shit. Classical liberal
>Very witty, stubborn and in his 50s still gets mires by milfs, got all that from him

Mom
>sheltered heart-kind nerd, stem major without title too. Kinda fat but still fit due to tennis and dance. Total Christian cuckservative though.

Sister
>typical 'current year' millennial. Kinda womanchild but she hates geek crap so idk. Tried to get her into fitness but she can't stop indulging her with shit like McDonalds. Don't blame her tho, she has great metabolism. Boyfriend is chill af but a cuck, like he uses women deodorant
>>
Dad: a drugged up hippy thats ratherly abusive and havent seen for 15 years since he threatened to kill the neighbour
Mom: likely gonna have a breakdown soon from one younger half sister going into the pysch ward and the other younger sis being a single mom of 2 at 21.
Me: clawing my way out of poverty and banging 16 year olds at 25 years young
>>
Mum: works part time. Maybe a little overweight. Loves snacking tries to work out. But gives up too easily.

Dad: quit smoking, drinks occasionally. Eats healthy, manages weight. Tries to work out. Earns good money.

Sis: short and fat. Anime lover. I hope she realizes the world will never be nice to her if she doesnt change her looks but then again shes been fat for 15-18years so she prob knows. Too weak willed to change. She eats a ton and thinks shes eating adequately delusional as fuck. Has no understanding of taking care of oneself.
>>
>>37917638
Both my parents are the same.
>Grew up dirt poor.
>Worked hard as fuck to leave poverty behind.
>Both officers in the U.S. army
>They raised me to not be a bitch
>I still meme though
Pretty gud
>>
dad
>5'10, worked landscaping despite having 2 masters. used to be teacher. hated the parents, ran marathons when younger. now he just lift and swims, no clue how to lift properly tho but is stronger than a lot of the guys younger than him at the gym
mom
>triathlete. can do 7 pull ups at 57 so decent for her age. places first in her age group in any local even she does. goes to the goodlife classes for weightlifting tho
sister
>long distance cardio, runs 20km easily. eating disorder tho so no gains
me
>6'2 200lb powerlifter with shit stats but i look good, play a bunch of sports so my cardio is decent.

grew up in a very active house hold. being fat was just not a thing. played sports growing up, went camping, traveled. desu my senpai is blessed
>>
>>37917754
>doesn't know what comes after high school
How's the team position at Mickey D's?
>>
Dad
>5'6"
>55 years old
>Could beat me up
>Fit as fuck but doesn't run as much after tearing tendons in both legs
>Used to box and do judo
>Ran everyday until he was 50
>Bad temper 90% of the time

Mom
>5'6"
>Used to be super skinny until she had both kids
>Is now getting skinny again
>Jazzercise
>Has made nothing but healthy food my entire life
>Thanks for cooking lots of good stuff mom
>Super kind

Sister
>5'7"
>Hips
>Getting fatter
>Hikes and squats
>Has about 20 beta orbiters and I know most of them

Me
>5'10"
>Wideish hips
>Skinny
>Good at running
>Noob lifter just trying to make gains
>Enjoy going outside every once in a while

All in all I got pretty lucky, good diets, played some sports, but I got dealt the >6ft card
>>
dad
>6', vegan, PhD in math, overweight, bad back, used to be super fit in his 20's, because of bad back he makes me do any work around the house; he's always working on his computer
Mom
>5'5" overweight, also has back problems (broke 4 vertebrae 2 years ago), former RN, now has a degree in early childhood education
>>
>>37917638
>Dreams do come true
you literally have to try to not get to this point in life
>>
Father: Overweight, with a busted knee from a car crash that hasn't healed properly because of his weight. Is losing weight though, and umpires baseball with me regularly.
Mother: Slightly overweight, likes to just cook whatever she wants without worrying about butter and oil amounts. Occasionally indulges in fad diets, but doesn't really lose/ gain anything.

I mean, im not super fat, but ive only started losing weight recently because i started cooking for myself.
>>
>>37918065
>vegan
>fat

What's with that? I don't get it.
>>
Dad: Typical foreigner that comes to US. Started a small business and pushed me to become a doctor. Has no concept of a balanced diet from growing up poor. Mountains of rice, small portions of meat. We weigh the same (195 at 6'1) but he looks 20-30 lbs overweight. He'd probably be way fatter if he didn't work 80+ hours a week.Has also been smoking since he was 16 so I fear his time is coming to an end

Mom: White lady with a pink collar job. In Marc Maron's words, "her hobby is maintaining a weight of X lbs". After she had my brother and I she quit smoking and cut down to her college weight, which she maintains meticulously. Often flops between a binge period and anorexic period, but never goes much higher than 117, though she tries to stay at 112. Walks several times a week and does meme girl lifts in the gym, like 50 squats with 20lbs. Tries every fad diet on a tabloid but usually resorts to not eating. buys a lot of food that goes bad

Brother: freak of nature that grew to be 6'7. Natural athlete. Played football and basketball in highschool, and got a full ride on a football scholarship. Trained with collegiate and pro coaches and got me into fitness when I was a chubby 16 year old playing wow. Got killed in a car accident his sophomore year. Sad I was apprehensive to start working out with him because of a video game.
>>
>>37917638

When i read about modern families like op's, I worry about how modern first world economies function.
>>
>>37918279
Pasta, French fries, potato chips, fried dough. All vegan.
>>
>>37918279

you can eat too many potatoes and bananas mate
>>
>>37917845
Fit would probably want to bang you instead of your sister
>>
>>37917988
Dooood, u got ultra lucky when it comes to family!
>>
>Father:
-Smokes tons of weed and drinks a lot beer.
-Drinks a lot of sugary drinks and eats out for 95% of meals.
-Owns 2 business in adjacent warehouses and sleeps there because lack of house
-Plays hockey twice a week
-Talks about how fit he used to be
-Incredibly intelligent but lazy.
-5'11 200lb

>Mother:
-Binge drinks every weekend.
-Married for 2 years but usually jumps from bf to bf.
-Into fad diets but generally eats healthy
-Not the smartest person but she's incredibly hardworking. Supported 3 kids on her own for a few years and made enough to spoil us.
-5'7 130lb-ish
-Fakes boobs, flat stomach and natural large butt. (Blonde and blue eyed)

>Sister:
-Used to be extremely overweight but lost it all on the last 2 years.
-Now shes high-test and dating my best friend.
-Smokes tons of weed and drinks on occasion
-Works hard towards her career and nothing else.
-Eats like shit, but low overall calories.
-Zero exercise.
-5'5 135ish.

>Brother:
-Youngest in the bunch
-Does drugs, smokes, drinks
-Wants to be a bartender
-Rides a scooter and does tricks
-Graduated high school late with no plans of future education.
-5'5 120ish. Hes tiny af. (Different dad)

Overall, no one in my family has contributed to me being in shape. Dad got me started in hockey when I was very young so that's a bonus. No one lifts except for grandpa who used to be a curlbro with a 350lb bench press. (Never did legs)

Everyone in my senpai (minus 2) is pretty thin despite not trying.
>>
>>37917814
Beat his ass!
>>
Dad
>Hark working hulk hogan style
>Got me into lifting
Mom
>Generic white woman who cooks good dinners and works to pay some bills
Sister
>Cosmetologist with a blue collar BF who is twink af but i approve because he's a good guy
Me
>Gym rat cop who drinks on his days off with my drinky friends until we're getting too old to do that shit

I smash more ass now than I ever did but it's one convoluted time of work work work work work work work drink sex drink sex drink sex work work work
>>
>>37917925
Have your mom show you yoga anon
>>
>>37917776
Can you call your sister a cutie pie?
>>
>>37917988
Nice genetics, nice having a sister to. It helps.
>>
>>37917776
>sis is qt

First off wtf
secondly post pics faggot
>>
>>37918443
Pick up a martial art, be fun to apply if I was a cop.
>>
>>37917925
How tf did you get to 6

Im guessing your parents grew up poor and did not have access to adequate meals, and used there education to get out of whatever shithole and thats why they value intellect so much
>>
Mom
>hard working doc, earns more cash than anyone of her kids ever will (around 400k/year), but literally lives to work
>also does yoga classes, is incredibly flexible and in very good shape in terms of muscle endurance, everyone always says her courses are way too hard

Dad
>only saw him once in my life, but he is a top surgeon, developed a machine to cut out lung cancer, probably earns even more than mother

Older brother
>studies physiotherapy at a high class university, has 0 grams of muscle but is very athletic in terms of endurance

Older sister
>studies medicine just like mother, learns 12 hours a day, kind of mentally worn down, very allergic to moral mistakes that you might do

Younger sister
>a lot like me, no real ambition to learn
>grew up very typically for current generation, a lot of gossip, a lot of Instagram and drama
>cooks really good, probably her biggest passion
>>
>>37918503
Forgot me:
>lazy shit and failure when it comes to studying
>biggest hobby is probably lifting, I only get motivated for short term success activists, lifting for strength is a perfect example
>am very knowledgeable in programming, know Java, c++ and c very well, worked a year as professional developer before beginning study
>but that won't matter because I'll fail my study and will probably live a trash life in terms of income
>>
>>37917638
>dad: fairly muscular from doing manual labor and working in factories all his life, really fat though
>mom: overweight but not by much, she's trying
>sister 1: fairly slender, tries to eat healthy
>sister 2: a bit pudgy, eats crap
>brother: fat as fuck
>me: /fit/
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 360x450
>drunk alcoholic father who molested me then sexually assaulted me at his house
>older brother lives there with his girlfirend, they used to live at my house but left because I'm here. I know they wouldn't care if it was just my mom.
>my mom is chill, doesn't care I dropped out of high school.
>grandfather is cool, used to smoke pot with him at my dads house before i confronted my dad.
>grams cool
>I have self harm scars on my arm that are from being molested, well 50% of children that are molested self harm so there's that. Doing judo, wrestling and boxing with this quick money I'm about to make.. Lotta good times coming up here, have some money to myself for real and have a qt.14 gf who is 23 with a girlfirend that is 19. I have yet to me the girlfirend. Life is interesting now.
>>
Dad: obese ex curl bro. 5'7" ~270 I think. Told me that I should be focusing on my curls, bench and dip because that'll give me an upside down triangle body. When hearing about cleans and DLs, "yeah but those are for your legs and back". Insisted i bulk when i was probably over 18%bf because " you go to the gym to build muscle ". He knew i was too thin because he could " see the line between the muscle on [my] arm". Has smoked for probably 25 years. Has knee and back issues, incredibly fucked sleep due to weight (snoring, apnia). Will wake up and eat at 3am.

Mom: slightly overweight, (maybe ten lb). Wants to lose weight but doesn't have the motivation or discipline. Likes water infusers, shaker bottles, meal replacement shakes etc. Shocked at how much water I drink.

Brother: 17 obese, if not, borderline. 5'7" ~165lb. Loves vidya, wants to swim now that he's no longer doing it for school but the only gym with a pool is expensive. Also expressed interest in losing weight but eats garbage. Randomly makes brownies or cookies and fucks them up harder by adding candy bits or peanut butter that you can even taste

All made fun of me for weighing my food, told me I didn't need to lose weight (Im slightly taller than my brother but also was heavier) but that shit stopped when I dropped 30lb. All of them are really nice, probably some of the kindest people you'll meet. They discouraged me because they didn't want me to be upset and my weight and didn't realize how much happier I'd be after. I just need to get them to join me
>>
>>37917638
>Dad used to be almost 500lbs at the start of 2016, his diabetes was so bad he would basically piss maple syrup
>I was 300lbs, total alcoholic scum bag
>We both felt like shit because we were shit.
>Decided 2016 was going to be a new year for us, start dieting, working out, typical new years resolution bullshit that most people fail.
>7 months later. My old man is now 375lbs (lost 125lbs) and im 230lbs (70lbs) I quite drinking and my dad now has a gym membership.

I also started going to tech school and I'm about to graduate with a 4.0. It's so crazy how taking care of your health leads to so many more positive things to happen in your life.
>>
>>37918471
We experimented a bit when we were younger (like three years ago).
>>
>>37917814
You can't force people like that anon, they have to have the gut desire to get it themselves. Ass raping him might help though.
>>
>>37917815
Christ man, that's pretty rotten luck you got born into such a shitty disaster of a family (no offense)
>>
>>37918296
Breh... I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>37918296
What game?
>>
>>37918695
Pokemon Go.
>>
>>37917638
>father: been lifting weights longer than most people on /fit/ have been alive, is doing more weight than most people and he's over 50. IIRC he's somewhere over 4pl8 bench right now, but his squat and deadlift has declined a bit in his aging. He is trying to get them back.
>mother: went to nationals in synchronized swimming in our country, used to be incredibely athletic. Now as a housewife she became more chubby, but as of the last 3-4 years had put herself and eventually the entire family on a proper diet. Has lost lots of weight.
>sister: football player, O-lineman who doesn't go to gym much. Has a slight pudge but is overall very active.
>brother: psycho who is determined to kill himself in the name of lifting weights. Will do nothing but squats for 3-4 days in row, if me or my father comment on his form for just barely being above parallel one time at the end of his set he gets pissed off and demands to re-do the entire set. Never, ever eats healthy, but is always skinny as a stick. Won't eat the crusts of his toast or pizza, and won't have anything on his burger except plain american cheese. Yes, he's that kind of person.
Basically our entire family has a clinical bread addiction that I'm sure will be the death of one of us, my dads family is known for baldness and prostate cancer, my mothers side is known for every son in the family to end up a druggie no-life skid. It's amazing I've come this far.
>>
>>37918748
Is da on drugs?

Maintaining an over 4pl8 bench for so long is pretty damn impressive
>>
>>37917937
U gon make it thats for sure.
>>
>>37918592
>started going to school in 2016
>about to graduate the same year
Elaborate.
>>
>>37918799
nope, whole family is natty.
Mind you, he hasn't actually done 4pl8 in a while iirc, but last time I was with him he did 385 for a decent amount of reps, he's done 4pl8's before and I'm sure when he shoulder/back/dozens of other injuries he has from age get him he'll go do it.
If he was on the juice, he wouldn't be lifting at all right now. Big training co-owner of our gym who openly admittedly to roiding now can barely do 2pl8 bench for reps, and can't squat without a machine because he fucked each and every one of his joints while on the juice. He sometimes gives strange looks to my father.
>>
>>37918809
It's just a school for industrial technology, nothing fancy. 95% of the students get placed in jobs that usually pay between $19-23 which is pretty good for where I live.
>>
>>37918827
Good shit.

Do you do powerlifting yourself?
>>
>>37918856
Yea I lift with him all the time, when I was a kid I was a coach potato and my mother/father wouldn't have any of that shit, when I hit grade 8 they threw me in highschool sports and eventually evolved from marshmellow into a being actually capable of going to the gym. He taught me everything I know about lifting, really.
>>
File: 1424307068934.jpg (46 KB, 893x529) Image search: [Google]
1424307068934.jpg
46 KB, 893x529
>Dad: Oldtimer that used to lift, Have his stats written on the wall to one day make him proud.
>Mom: Typical kind-of overweight mom that complains about "time" when asked why she doesnt exercise.
>Biggest Brother: Dunno he just kinda disconnected from the family after getting a gf.
>Big Sister: Vegan looking to be fat soon even after all that running she apparently does.¨
>big brother: Lazy skinnyfat still lives with mom but spends all money on alcohol and clothes.
>Little Sister: Typical partygirl that is going to be fat soon too, she was almost anorexic when she was little but now she just party and eat what she wants and I have noticed she starts adding weight everytime I see her.
>little brother, just a kid, but I have tried to take him to the gym but he cant because "summer break". faggot.
>>
>>37918872
How awesome.

This is probably the only aspect of having a dad that I sometimes wonder if I might have missed out on.
Would have been cool to have someone that shares interest and teaches me something about it, I guess.
I pretty much have nothing in common with my family - doing IT in a medicine environment.
And doing powerlifting style training in a family that thinks nothing of it, permantly trash talks it for its un-athleticism and 0 contribution to health (they all do endurance type of sports).

But in exchange I have some of the best quality supplements at free disposal, which is cool.

What are your stats?
>>
>>37918907
Currently I'm doing really shitty, it's been over half a year since an ACL reconstruct surgery, and I had to go on a very hard cut to rid myself of all the fat I gained for lying on a coach for 2 weeks straight (literally) in agony.
Currently 6'3, 230lbs.
2pl8 bench at least, haven't really tried my max for anything yet.
squat is like less than 2pl8, this one suffered the hardest from my surgery.
deadlift is like 3 right now.
I'm sure I could do 1.5pl8 OHP if I acted like a gay and push-pressed it.

Currently my father is probably 5'11, I'd guess at 235.
He's got a sick OHP, like 265lbs minimum.
4pl8 squat minimum, could probably do 5pl8 deadlift but he is healing out said back injury I mentioned earlier, he hasn't done deadlifts in a few weeks.
Bench I already mentioned. I'm not really sure of either of our maxes right now because he haven't tried any in months. After my surgery he has wanted to focus more on volume.
>>
>>37918956
Damn, what happened that you had to get surgery?
>>
>>37919028
Ripped my ACL completely during a provincial wrestling tournament.
Doctors kept telling me it was either a meniscus thing, or a slight strain that I should heal off. I squatted and deadlifted an entire summer, but when football season came around and I kept hurting it over and over again, I made an 8 hour drive there and back in one day to a city out-of-province where I could pay for an MRI.
>>
Dad:
> 5"9' - 176lbs - ish.
> Fit as fuck for his age (49) used to run with our dog every day but once she got old he's started swimming around 2.5-4km a day.
> Insanely hard worker, had $0 when he married but now he runs his own international company and is rich asf.
> Literally my hero in every way, hard worker, kind hearted, champion.
Mum:
> 5"8' - Probably 176lbs too.
> Used to be fairly attractive and pretty smart.
> Having 3 sons got to her, put weight on but is making an effort to lose it.
> Still goes to the gym 3 times a week and plays golf, but really at this point it's so she can keep enjoying food. I don't blame her.
> Still fairly fit for her age (50) even if she's like 27% bf.
> Allergic to fucking everything, gave me really dry skin, an allergy to milk which I got over (Thank fucking god) and allergic to cats.
Brother 1:
> 21 5"10' - 187lbs 25% bf
> Moved out with girlfriend 4 days ago.
> Cuck, whipped on her.
> Average intelligence but lazy as fuck, got a degree in hotel management.
> Doesn't realise he won't be successful unless he works hard.
> Don't want to lose my brother to health and poverty.
Brother 2:
> 19 5"11' - 176lbs probably 20% bf.
> Goes to the gym when he can, plays rugby.
> Fairly fit but exercises so he can drink and eat, still well built, not a skelly but not noticeably fit.
> Average intelligence but works incredibly hard.
> Doing combined science and business degree.
> Great guy, real bro, used to hate him now we get along so well.
> Becomes a bit of a dick when he drinks but oh well.
> Will be successful.
Me:
> 18 5"11' - 165lbs 17-16% bf.
> Scored in top 5% of country in Intelligence tests for the army.
> Gym 3-4 times a week plus play rugby on weekends.
> Fear of being my oldest brother and not succeeding like my father drive me to work hard.
> Got accepted to do Mech. Eng while training to be an officer in the army.
> Popular but introverted, can't wait to fuck off.
I'm gonna make it r-right fit??
>>
>>37919043
Damn.
Seems like you are recovering from it though and can continue to make steady gains soon?
>>
>>37919098
My gains are already steady, I just need time. I'll make it eventually.
>>
File: 1450902474880.jpg (50 KB, 459x459) Image search: [Google]
1450902474880.jpg
50 KB, 459x459
>Have a pretty fat mother. Not obese but she's not skinny either. She looks good for what it's worth
>She expresses how she wants to lose weight
>I offer to help my mom lose weight but she doesn't want to take my help
>All she does is take these "weight-loss" pills and that's her idea of making an effort to lose weight
>I even offer to cook my mom's meals for her but she insists on eating the most greasy Mexican cooking you can think of
>She's a hard worker too and often thinks she needs to reward herself with ice cream on her drive home from work
>Dunno how to get through to my mom and help her lose weight
I think if I try hard enough I can help get through to her though. I don't think she's hopeless by any stretch.

My sister though.
>Pretty thin
>"instagram model"
>Thinks she has an absolute idea of how nutrition works. Will never admit to being wrong.
>She doesn't eat a lot but when she wants to lose weight she just starves herself and goes on "juice fasts"
>Thinks weight loss is 10x more complicated than it is. Rejects the idea of "calories in and calories out"
>Can't bring up weight loss with my mother in front of her
>She'll dismiss 100% of what I say with "you don't know anything okay I know actual nutritionists and weight loss is antioxidants this and antioxidants that ok"
>Pretty sure she is playing a large hand at why I can't get through to my mother and help her lose weight

I don't have a dad lol
>>
Wow, it figures that the maladapted people who come here would come from shitty families
>>
>>37919129
What's your sisters IG anon?
>>
Dad:
>6 foot
>works in law
>works out now but refuses to eat healthy because "muh Walmart"
>refuses to buy anything that isn't on sale
>his new gf is super into "clean eating" so maybe it'll help him

Mom:
>5' 8.5" (it really matters, anon!)
>retired supermodel
>she pumped out six of us so her body is flab
>blames her weight entirely on her births
>she isn't obese, just flabby pudge

Brother:
>6' 1"
>has been working out for a few years now
>engineer
>navy
>we never talk, but I heard he's also giving our dad shit for his eating habits

Me:
>5' 5"
>just started working out again
>my motivation has always been and probably will always be shit
>just need someone to help motivate me :^(
>I suck ass at cardio and I'm a huge fucking pussy who's scared to go to the gym
>know I won't get real gainz without going
>fuck.

Other four siblings aren't relevant as they are all very young and not related to either my mother or father (test tube babies). Maybe when I visit my brother he'll take me to the gym and teach me how to use some of the machines. He's really the only one I know who consistently lifts. I'm so fucked.
>>
Dad
>5'9
>Manlet complex, his little bro is 6'7
>235lb, overweight but isn't a crusader for everyone accepting it
>strong though, used to bodybuild
>easily pick me up and throw me around if he wanted to

Mom
>overweight
>depressed
>drives to work which is 300 meter away
>always an excuse for her diet or lack of exercise
>really wants help but no one is there long enough to do things with her constantly

Sister
>same as mom, but lazier. Bitch will sneak off for a nap and leave her daughter with the first person she can to look after
>unemployed, dumps kid on parents who are very nearly retired
>has somehow found a beta to help raise her kid (I fucked his sister before him and my sister knew each other, so that's funny)

Me
>190lb, 6'1
>5,3.5,2.25,1.5 lifts
>Hot gf
>nothing like family, maybe have fathers personality and brains though
>>
>>37918695
World of Warcraft.
>>
>>37917638
>dad: slightly overweight, works white collar job and is stereotypical middle class middle age man. only excercise he does is occasional cycling.
>mum: average weight, slightly pot bellied though since having 3 kids and middle aged. She's losing weight through 5/2 diet(5days a week normal eating, 2 days 1/4maintenence). She does no excercise and claims 5/2 and IM are some of the best things out there for fitness
>brother: /r9k/ tier autist, auschwitz body type, also manlet. Does no explicit but has young metabolism and walks/bikes most places
>sister: hasn't hit puberty but my family encourages the "sport/fitness is pointless" meme to her because she's bad at sport. She has a similar body type to me when I was her age
>Me: lanklet, been lifting 4 months, have put on decent weight for the time I've been lifting, progressing slowly but surely.
>>
>>37917638
See if anybody can top mine
>Mum paralyzed from the neck down due to MS. Lives in a rest home and is their youngest resident by about 20 years.
>Awesome person, really smart. She was an architect until she had me and then she taught calculus at the local high school until her legs stopped working.
>Dad was my role model for most of my life, breadwinner for the family after mum stopped working and her primary caregiver.
>two years ago when mum moved into the rest home, he was hit by a massive midlife crisis and became a cuck.
>found a girlfriend about his age (early 40s) with two kids 8 and 12.
>I've been gradually losing respect for him all this time
>gets engaged to the New Woman before actually divorcing my mother.
>mum didn't even know anout the New Woman until last year when I got married so dad had no choice but to tell her so she didn't find out on the day.
>Probably not going to their wedding.
>brother is 17 and lives with dad and the B family.
>anger issues, reddit mentality with a bit of tumblr thrown in
>recently decided he's transgender
>he's not a bad kid, but he's pretty much lost all the male role models in his life (I live about 8 hours away and don't have time to visit often)
>starts studying for some degree or diploma this year so maybe there's still hope.
>>
>>37919291
>5'5

What happened?
>>
>>37919446
Dunno. Both of my grandmas are shorter than I am though, so they might have something to do with it. It's somewhat acceptable though; there's tons of womanlets out there and some men don't mind.
>>
>>37919477
Good.
>>
>>37919399
Kek got so caught up in my rant I forgot to make it /fit/ related
Mum
>5'9, shrunk to probably 5'7 due to her disease and probably somewhere around 110lb, really underweight
Dad
>5'8 manlet but stocky, probably around 185lbs
Brother
>6'1 but stupid underweight because he starves himself for attention, probably weighs 120lbs or so
Me
>6'2, 210lbs, midway through my cut from 230
Me ant my bro got off pretty lucky in the height department, desu
>>
father
>46 yo
>167cm
>110kg
>smoking for 32 years
>working in forest for 30 years
>can ohp 1,5 pl8
>looking like powerlifter
>heart and lungs problems, now he fucked up his back
>dropped in high school for drinking
>big fan of boxing, when he was around 40 he could fuck up some 20 yo chads without any problems
>former alcoholic
mother
>47yo
>160cm
>100kg
>women with golden heart
>enough said
brother
>182cm
>80kg
>25 yo
>we are lifting together
>now he is weak af cause of heart and knee problems
>he was alpha af, he fucked best grills
>partying like animal
>now he is just sitting in home, smoking cigs
>he doesn't drink for 4 years
me
>18yo
>178cm
>86kg
>former fatty
>now strong fat
>can bench 2,5 pl8
>looking like alpha, but still kissless virgin
>>
Father: Lazy and afraid of commitment used to come gym with me and brother but can't put the fork, pint and weed down and gotten fat. Has new gf that he wants me to meet but she's a known crazy alcoholic (past it my arse) so that ain't happening.
Mother: Stressed out overworked amd bitches about everything. Has a fucked up back yet still goes gym somewhat consistently. Has made serious weightloss gains the past year and eats 'healthy' shit like the hipster white woman she is. Got so into fitness she's doing a nutrition course.
Brother: Been going gym together for years, all about looking awoke and attractive for the women. Wanted to compete in physique and start up a fitness brand last year but recently gave up and found full time work. Jumped on the juice a few months ago and is leaving me behind.

All in all a pretty fitness oriented family, though it was mostly me and my brother being so into it that influenced everyone else. Can't complain.
>>
>>37917638
>Dad: Complete fitness freak, weighs ~180lbs, tries to get everyone to do weird ass workout regimes, hides chocolates everywhere.
>Mom: Used to be a fitness freak, body like anlella sagra but bigger legs, in 2003 when looking like Chris Evans in F4 was mired as fuck. Got three kids, now weighs about 250lbs, openly eats chocolates all the time
>Sisters 1-3: 3,5 and 7 years old. 5 year old likes being a part of my workouts (loves when I bicep curl her, have her as weight on my back for push ups etc), does some workouts - the fun ones that is. 7 year old, goes swimming constantly, a fucking diva from bone marrow to the tips of her hair, she'll never get fat. 3 year old, basically a hurricane of energy and ideas that runs around the house constantly.

I don't worry for my siblings, my dad got me to workout by grabbing my belly fat at the age 13, using it as a shake weight and said "This is FUCKING disgusting, you'll have to get rid of this. Now.", fortunately verbally beating the shit out of him when I was 20 made him realize he shouldn't do that to my sisters when they are teens, I heard that's pretty emotionally scarring.
>>
>>37919566
oh yeah
>Me: 21yo, 178cm, 65kg, used to lift more than I do now. Mostly do cardio and cali to maintain.
>>
Father
>6'4 265ish 45 yo Has that stereotypical work even if I am going to die attitude, does not show his emotions much, is not a bad man at all and cares alot about his family but I honestly can't remember the last time I hugged him. My father used to be a legit 290 muscle back in his early 20's it's actually kind of funny because he was also a 450 pound fat ass after he slipped two disk in his back for about 4-5 years in his 30's. After his gastric surgery he dropped to 170....smocking meth probably helped....he has been clean for 8 years now and is a drug & alcohol counseler so that is good.
Mother
>5'8 140? 43 yo Is an extremely caring person and worries alot about her children's well being. Although she is at times lazy af. Not fat but not thin I guess thick would be appropriate. Used to suffer from depression & anxiety when my father was off the wire back in the day. Is an RN. Was never fat as far as I know but never thin either. What my father lacks in emotional output she makes up for which can be annoying at times. Will give her credit for staying with my father through all his bs.
Me
>6'5 345 20 yo Share alot of personality traits with my father am seen as a serious person by my peers. It is hard for me to show certain emotions since I wasn't really brought up like that, typical German stereotype emotionless. Was always much bigger then my classmates, was never fat until recently though. Probably had half the coachs in the highschool ask me to play for them but I was always more of an academic. Worked manual labor from ages 15-19 so I was in built mode. Got a job doing campus security which somewhat related to being a cop which I want to do. Sedentary job combined with having to move to my grandmothers as she has gotten weak but still cook a shit ton sent me from 285 to 345 in about a year and a half. Clothes fit like shit now mfw I actually bought bigger shirts. Mfw I know I need to knock this shit off and started working out again two weeks ago.
>>
>>37919632
Continued....
Brother 1
> 6'3 170 17 yo was never fat in his life naturally pretty fit, is on probation for threatening someone. Is the black sheep if the three. Likes to smoke pot. Is definitely a headache for my parents. Not at all a bad guy but definitelyout there. Recently quit a pretty decent job, says that "he will just pick up a better one" Plans to live in an RV after highschool and help bring in the "bud" harvest in Colorado, essentially wants to be a hippy from what I can tell. Is actually fairly intelligent somehow.
Brother 2
>6'1 230-250? 15 yo was thin when he was young and got fat about three years ago. Is a big kid regardless, will probably be bigger then me, his forearms are almost as big as mine, is probably the most emotionally normal of the three of us. Is actually a very active kid but eats a fucking lot. Refuses to get a hair cut for about a year now.... Definitely has an odd personality, thinks other brother is a pothead and that I am a fat ass. I mean he isn't wrong....
>>
>>37917885
You should give her the pipe though
>>
>>37917638
Father: Works out 3 times a week but is still very beta. Has a lot of fat on his body but refuses to shred down because "I don't want to be small". Gets stressed out by the smallest things.

Mother: Overweight and forever dieting. Changes diets every 2-4 weeks. Always snacking on junk food while on a diet and justifying it. Behaves extremely poorly towards my father, sassy, belittling etc.
>>
>>37919076
You've got it made, mate, don't worry.
>Officer = demonstrates leadership skills.
>Engineering = high paying skill.

When you leave the military, you'll be in a management role in an engineering firm no problem.
>>
>>37917638
dad
>does a lot of physical work, repairs and maintains underground pipeworks
>lots of digging
>eats a shitton
>used to be really fat, lost a lot of weight, now chubby, can't be arsed to lose more
>does ask me about my progress with fitness cause he's genuinly interested, sounds proud when I share I broke a PR

mom
>also used to be pretty overweight
>does zumba
>lost some weight thanks to a dieting book that's popular in my country
>still a bit chubby
>sometimes asks me for advice and doesn't follow up for it
>super supportive when I started getting into fitness as a fatty, even sometimes prepared my meals for me without adding shit

>now live alone (not too far from parents house) and sometimes when I get home from work (once a week) I find 2 tubs of food, one with cooked veggies and one with cut meat and a note from my mother
>does this even tho I never asked for it

parents are beyond bro-tier.
>>
>>37917845
post boipucci
>>
>>37917638
More pics of Morgan?
>>
Father
>6'1'' 200lbs, not ripped but strong as fuck, did a lot of physical work in his life, great at basketball, has an engineering degree, wide shoulders and skinny waist, he eats somewhat clean food and we go for a 5km run together every few days so we kind of motivate each other.. he'a funny dude, has good taste in movies and books and he motivated me to get /fit/

Mother
>5'7'' 165lbs, smart as fuck, a bit overweight but not obese, tries to eat clean but fails miserably, cannot overcome her desire to stuff her face with mayonaise and white bread, less attractive than my father by far, she was skinny and model-like in high school and she constantly brags about it despite being flabby now, often gets hysterical, but she makes most of the money and has a very kind heart though
(in short, my dad is a former chad who settled for my mother, probably because she looked like gillian anderson when she was younger)

Brother
>5'10" 160lbs, 3 years older than me, oldfag on 4chan, he used to be very /fit/ in high school but now he sort of has a body of a dude that's been lifting for a month, intelligent as fuck, got an amazing scholarship recently, but he's an autist with low-self esteem who only wants to play dota and smoke weed now, he had a bad relationship with my dad and has obvious daddy issues

and me
>5'9'' 160lbs, insecure about height (thanks /fit/), got wide shoulders and skinny waist from dad, been doing sports all my life, dumber than my brother but still intelligent (i hope), i'm great with languages so it hopefully gets me a decent job when i get older, but i still want to play vidya

tl;dr: decent family... there are brutal arguments pretty often but it's not too bad
>>
>>37918296
i'm sorry for your brother, anon
>>
>>37917638
>Dad is somewhat in shape, beer belly but always encouraged us to go outside, play sports, and more generally strive to use all our potential. My bro and I hiked and camp with hime a lot when we were kids
>Mom did volleyball or some shit in high school, but is around 180 lbs and not in great shape. Since i got into lifting she's been walking in the morning, has hired a PT, and is watching what she eats
>Me and little sis used to be almost the exact same build, but she loves her sodas and has been packing it on since college. No physical activity.
>bro has done soccer and occationally other sports since 9. Has soccer work outs 5 days a week for his hs varsity team and lifts pretty regularly. On his way to a 6 pack rn
Our cats are skinnyfat catlets
>>
File: 1463227185869.jpg (50 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463227185869.jpg
50 KB, 420x420
>>37920057
>Our cats are skinnyfat catlets
Post your pussies
>>
R8 my family

Father: Quiet dude. Wasn't there for me in my teenage years. Former alcoholic. Abused me, my mom, and my sisters. Regrets his decisions and wants to rebuild a relationship but is too lazy to actually want to meet up and talk.

Mother: A insanely patriotic gun toting factory supervisor. She used to work on a assembly line but got promoted as floor supervisor. Divorced my dad when I was 8 because he broke her nose in front of me in a drunk rage. The most caring individual I've ever had in my life. Supports me no matter what. Raised 3 kids by herself

Older sister: Housewife. Happily married. Currently pregnant and quit her job so she can be a full time mother. She used to work as a inventory worker for a warehouse before she got married

Other Older sister:Joined army for 4 years. Used it for college. She's going to become a mechanical engineer. Pretty /fit/.

Step mom: Dad remarried after my parents divorce. Really quiet. I've met her twice and she didn't really acknowledge me.
>>
>>37917638
Is graduating high school really that big a deal in America? That's actually crazy to me
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 600x583
>tfw brother just married a yuuge land whale
>not only is she a hamplanet, she is a tumblr SJW degenerate

Brehs....
I mean, he's not even bad looking, he's just a hungry skellington but he's like 6'2'' with good facial genetics.

The only reason he settled for her is because he's an awkward beta who just does vidya/animu all day.

Why do bad things happen to good people?
>>
>>37920114
I'm sorry anon. I'll pray you can do better.
>>
Dad: overweight at best, probably lower end of obese. Serious chocolate addiction and drives to a lot of meetings. Is a little bit active which explains why he's not so much heavier

Mum: Overweight, losing weight without falling for the fad diet meme. Allergic to chocolate so only bakes chocolate cake

Sis #1: Was obese, now at the middle/lower end of the healthy weight range. Guys want her so I don't know why she's still single. Vegetarian from little self control around meat.

Sis #2: Still a kid, hasn't hit puberty. About as active as your avarage little kid is. Looks a bit like me, so I want to get her to avoid getting fat when she's older.

Brother: literally autistic, doesn't do much other than play Minecraft, watch Minecraft on YouTube and play with sis #2. Probably skellymode from getting taller in a short period of time and being a picky eater.

Me: higher end of overweight (and still losing), my only saving grace is my good boob and hip genetics (still not hightest mode) my sisters dont have.
>>
>>37920057
>catlets
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x632
>>37920066
>>
>>37920086
America/10

Your sisters sound really cool.
>>
>>37920128
What's with autistic people and minecraft?
Every single literal autistic person i've known is obsessed with it.

If I was autistic i'd hope i could focus my autism on something more productive like a musical instrument.
>>
>>37920164
10/10 kitter
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x629
>>37920164
Angel has gotten chubbier since this pic and she was the runt of her litter. She's getting close to twenty brehs. ;-;
>>
File: tea.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>37920164
>needs a pedestal to pose
catlets
when will they learn

that's a cute cat, though, good for you
>>
>>37920173
She's precious, acts like she's constantly on lsd and her eyes are always super dialated.
>>
>>37917744
Alcohol has been harder than cigarettes for me to give up. You need to be really careful at least you're aware.
>>
>>37920181
make peace with her now anon
if it makes you feel better, you'll replace her with a cuter more energetic cat that will make you get over it in a week.

It's the same way how girls get over their ex. They cry a few days nonstop, then jump on another cock, get some action, then forget about you completely.
>>
Mother
> Eats only processed and the cheapest food
> Overweight, easily gains weight, hard weight loss
> Always complained about weight, guessed it affected me from the beginning, becoming aware of my body etc.
Father
> Exercises alot, have alright knowledge of food, mostly thanks to his nutrition nerd daughter.
>No problem loosing weight and never overweight
Brother
> Also eats processed and cheap food mainly. Exercises quite a lot.
> Problems gaining weight
Me
> 119 Lbs, 5.3 ft. Rest day once a week, always counting calories. Strength training is focus.
> Problem is that I gain too much weight to quickly (fat I suppose). Always on my guard with that. Mother's genes..
>>
>>37920183
Thanks bro
>>
>>37917638

Sister 1: Does no exercise whatsoever apart from planks for some reason, easts nothing so skinny af.

Sister 2: High test, does a lot of cycling, weak but fit

Brother: Kinda chubby, walks everywhere but no dedicated exercise.

Mum: Got a new job which includes more driving, so is slowly gaining weight.

Dad: Dead.

It could be worse I suppose.
>>
>>37920211
do you have pics of sister 2
>>
File: 1451308754543.jpg (178 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1451308754543.jpg
178 KB, 798x770
>graduate high-school
>proud

are americans actually this proud to achieve the most basic of educational milestones
>>
>Dad: Hard worker, honest & pleasent overall. Maybe a bit of a pushover, but overall a good role model for me

>Mom: Smartest person I know. Did uni in record time in her field (some politic history) and was one of the biggest chiefs at a huge construction company. Has bipolar disorder, so currently at early retirement since her condition got worse. Made my teenage years kinda shitty since her condition flared up then, but pretty much my idol despite all that

>Brother: More like my dad than me. Was an UN peacekeeper & currently traveling around US. Kinda worried how he will do once he has to settle down

>Me: Dunno, lol. Emotionally distant thanks to a kinda fucked up teenage years, but getting better. Uni starts next autumn at the other side of the country, so kinda excited for the chance to get things right this time
>>
File: 1449801255367 (1).jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449801255367 (1).jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>37920181
pets having such small lifespans is a really sad thing isn't it
>>
>>37920225
Well, lot's of us don't
>>
>>37917638
>father:220 lbs 6'0 @ 10% bf currently on TRT goes to the gym with me, was the first person to push me twards being fit and made me go to the gym when i was a skellington, been 3 years and I have went from 125 lbs to 185 lbs at less than 12% bf finishing my first test e cycle
>mother: works out 4 times a week typical cardio bunny but also does squats, deadlifts and some smaller exercises, always pushed me to workout and make gains, makes me /fit/ high in protein meals
>both parents know im on test e actually I got prescription through fathers doc im 21 btw

I cant compain fit, I was born to make it
>>
>>37917638

>Dad: Really good build. Wide shoulders, broad chest. Says he's been getting pudgy lately, but it spreads so well over his build that I can't tell. He was a really solid wrestler in HS, but the fact that he's maintained a good body while working like crazy as a lawyer for multiple decades is impressive. Plus he's gonna be 60 this year
>Mom: Skinny little rail. No real definition to speak of. She exercises just so that she can say she does, but she doesn't try to progress or get better at it. Acts like she's just discovered that starving herself isn't the best way to lose weight when we've been telling her exactly that for fucking years. Moms lol
>Sister: Never really been into fitness. Has a pretty face so she could get away with being a skinny-fat.
>Oldest brother: Also getting a little pudgy. Does stupid fad workouts a couple times a year.
>Older brother: Both him and his gf have gained weight because they play vidya a lot, and have gotten comfortable with the fact that they're in relationships. Eats like complete, and utter shit. He just started trying to get healthier because I think the lack of physical activity is starting to affect him. He'll take advice, and know that I'm right, but usually doesn't end up following through consistently

My family is a buncha fuckin gains goblins. I've been cutting for like 4 months now, and want to lose another 10-15 lbs, but they're constantly like "UGHHH you can't just ONLY eat your diet". Like, yes I fucking can because I have discipline, and because I know what I want.

Sorry for the novel bros.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 348x342
>>37920000
Dotes is fun but addictive
what's your mmr tho
Used to Dota a lot but realised vidya is not going anywhere only top .01% will ever make it
>>
>dad
5'11" . Was rookie of the year in highschool basketball. failed chad in highschool. a bit of a nerd though because of my grandma sheltering him. he is skinnyfat now and keeps telling me he'll workout soon but doesnt. kind of a chad now. lost his eye in a fight I think but that's how everyone said it

>mom
5'2". huge stacy in her younger years but never a thot. did jazz dancing before i was born. she's 160lbs now i think and has an addiction to cigarettes and coffee

>sister
stacy. guys like her, but she intimidates them. about 5'4". plays volleyball occasionally but other than that, she's sitting all day with her phone or laptop. fangirls over girly rockbands lmao

>me
5'8" and still growing because im not 25 yet. 135 lbs. get mired for being /fit/ but i still have a long way to go. used to be trap-tier and would be a complete fucking trap now if my grandma didnt force me to box when i was 14. joined mma when i was 17. on my 6th week of stronglifts.
>>
My sister just tried "killing herself" by taking a big bunch of vitamin d pills, should I let her know she's retarded and that it won't do anything, and might even benefit her, or just let her carry on?
>>
>>37920114
Damn I feel awful for your bro dude
Don't worry you will make it
>>
dad
>6'3
>skeletor
>irish
>really into horse riding, local hunt master
>filthy rich
>always tried to get me become a jockey because I'm a turbo manlet
>filthy rich
>living in Ireland now, running the family business after my grandfather retired

mum
>5'10
>partner in some london law firm
>semi /fit/, plays on netball team 3 times a week, runs regularly, but drinks too much wine on the weekends so is never properly in shape
>always a bit pissy I did badly in school

sister
>5'9 ish
>straight A student, off to Oxford to do physics
>quite autistic
>never does any sport, but barely eats so ends up skinny for now

me
>5'7 rip
>doing apprenticeship to be a relationship manager in a bank, bit shit really
>/fit/ as fuck obv
>probably going to end up moving to Ireland when my dad retired anyway
>>
>>37920169
Modern equivalent of Lego, probably
>>
File: 1434418824875.jpg (56 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1434418824875.jpg
56 KB, 480x640
>>37917840
>Shes an incredible fuck
stopped reading there, you're a lucky man
>>
File: time flies.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
time flies.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
>>37920257
my brother is serious as fuck about dota, browses /d2g/ on a daily basis, but i was always pretty casual at it, best rating was about 2850, which is pretty bad considering i was diamond 2 in LoL though but i no longer play either game, they were making me autistic and i had stopped going out

lately have just been screwing around with a heavily modded skyrim because it's less addictive and doesn't interfere with my social or physical gains

>tfw deadlifting 400lbs doesn't help me carry my team
>>
File: ClwYzVmWkAIdbRx.jpg (74 KB, 697x660) Image search: [Google]
ClwYzVmWkAIdbRx.jpg
74 KB, 697x660
>>37920259
>5'8
>still growing because I'm not 25 yet

I've got bad news for you anon.....
>>
>father
alcoholic asshole who works pretty hard. lifts like 5 days a week, basically watered down scooby mode. has no friends, hates everybody.
>mom
semi-fat but always talks about the new diet she's going on. has an impulse spending problem, goes to garage sales and blows all her money on useless trinkets that fill her nasty ass townhome.
>sister
kind of a bitch. buys me weed sometimes. usually out with her friends. has a tight pussy though. me and her have been through a lot together.
>>
Father: Born in NY, moved around a lot as a child. Child of divorce, my grandma had multiple husbands throughout his childhood. Lifts, does strongman, does competitions at his gym. He used to be overweight, lost the weight then started making serious gains. Kind of a meme though-- eats a fuckton of bacon, is friends with a bunch of crossfit guys (he doesn't do crossfit, however), has a big lumberjack beard, and tattoos. All around great dad though, always lets me know he's proud of me and a very stand up guy. Works as a salesman, makes comission-- which is pretty shitty at some points of the year. He flunked out of college after taking out a ton of student loans, luckily he's payed then all back by now but he still regrets not finishing college. He says if he could go back he would become a veterinarian.

Mother: Born in Alaska, total bro and super tough. Lived in Alaska her whole life until she met my dad and they moved away together. Had a rough childhood after parents divorced. Goes to the gym with my dad but does a completely separate program, mainly HIIT cardio type stuff and bodyweight exercise. In great shape, even has some muscle. Friendliest woman you'll ever meet, literally speaks like cinderella-- very poise, confident, and kind. Always busting her ass to make sure everything is okay. She's a meme too, loves DIY stuff and goes on Pinterest all of the time. Likes to garden too. She also has a comission based job, but it's in insurance sales.

I had a great childhood, with very supportive parents. They even did a prepaid college fund for me.
>>
>>37917744
>having rocket scientist gramps and college degree dad
>using drugs
How come you're dumb??
>>
>>37920196
you mention your fathers daughter but you didnt mention a sister?
>>
>>37917800
>oats, and milk with honey and sugar mixed together
I don't add honey, but this shit keeps me satiated till 2pm. Even if I don't enjoy it I like it that I don't feel hungry for that long.
>>
File: really.gif (2 MB, 360x282) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
2 MB, 360x282
>>37920413
jesus christ man, the poster is the daughter
>>
>>37920000
do you and your bro shitpost together?
>>
does it make me a creep enjoying reading about everyone's sister and wanting to bang them?
>>
Mom runs five miles minimum ever day dad used to be a diver and got scholarships for it, brothers are both lanklets who run, I a manlet who runs and lifts. Dads side has fat potenital though so watch out
>>
>>37918609
Greentext NOW
>>
File: 1460840549041.gif (2 MB, 254x172) Image search: [Google]
1460840549041.gif
2 MB, 254x172
>father: used to be star diver in high school and college, now 5'11" 210lbs. Wants to lose weight but has a lot of psychological issues around food and binge eats, ruining any progress.
>Mother: used to run cross country but never paid attention to eating habits, and continued eating the same after she quit cc. Crossed into overweight territory after cancer where a muscle was entirely removed from her neck and then a car accident that fucked up her back. Went to a physical therapist but quit because she couldn't afford it, and stopped doing the exercises at home. Now she's overweight (5'2" 145 lbs) and "too tired to exercise" even though exercise would help that. I love her, but her self pity is getting in her way
>Brother: hungry skeleton at 5'11" 137lbs. Started lifting a couple weeks ago after he saw me doing it, so he could make it.
>>
>tfw you never had a sister to sexually experiment with growing up

Maybe it's because i'm white but bro/sis incest is such a hot fucking concept to me
I fantasize about having an estranged sister who I ravage the shit out of and anal creampie and shortly after find out she is my sister
>>
File: 1454774396667.jpg (5 KB, 153x179) Image search: [Google]
1454774396667.jpg
5 KB, 153x179
>Father: 5'6" /168cm - silverback gorilla in a suit, goes to the gym twice a week. Surprisingly good runner, amazing lifts for someone who just faffs about with free weights without any specific goals. .

>Mother: 5'7" / 170cm - bit overweight, eats like shit, shit cook. Never goes the gym, never did any sports. Does a lot of manual labor in her spare-time like gardening and carpeting.

>Brother: 5'6" / 169cm Got chubby in his student years. Less so nowadays. Goes HAM on a specific diet, routine whatever. Keeps it up for a few weeks/months until he gets injured and calls quits.

>Brother 2: 5'9" /180cm meek willed faggot. Used to be chubby, less so today. Works out routinely but refuses to be hard on himself. Constantly plateauing.

>Brother 3 (me) 6'5" 195cm - not adopted- spooky skeleton. Always wanted to be sanic fast. Did my first Ultramarathon at 18. Run 5 times a week for around 10 hours.

>Wife 6'2 / 190cm - gets out of breath from two flight of stairs. Shit condition, massively into meme vegan foods. Refuses to put any sort of physical strain on herself. Eats like a terminal rabbit, skinny - possibly a relic from her modeling days. Never learned what it's like to work hard for anything. Doesn't know what it's like to endure.
>>
>Dad is a 42 year old, 250 pound, 6 foot tall autist with bipolar disorder
>only reason he isn't bigger is because he's a waiter and works 70 hours a week(which, is only to make sure he doesn't go fuckin postal at home)
>divorced from my mom, and she still wants to squeeze more money out of him even though I'm 19
>about to get married to a 220 pound short "geeky" single mother he met at his workplace
>physically and mentally not sound, thank fuck we don't live together
Not much else to say, really. He's too irresponsible for his own good.

>Mom is a 5'4 320 pound single mother of not one, but two fucking autists
>She got FUCKED with her genetics in regards to her immune system
>Rhumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Shjodren's, and on about 70 different medications
>truly a shame too, used to be pretty athletic back when she was 17
>Can't work as well as she used to, mostly relies on the government and my father for money
>And, as she can't work beyond the 4 hours a day as a bus driver, she can't really rally up the house to do shit, whole place is a mess
>says that I should live off the government too
>regurgitates the "muh genetics" thing when it comes to her weight, and the old "I don't eat badly, I just binge sometimes"
>bought a family gym membership but can't work up the fucks to get going
In short, very defeatist about anything, brings the mood of the rest of the house down. Not an abusive dumbass though, so at least that's good.

>Sister is a type one diabetic, 14 years old, 220 pounds, 5'2
>most definitely autistic, loves running around with children in parks and shit
>very messy as a result of sensory issues, literally cannot see a mess in front of her
>relatively emotionally unstable, cries a lot over stupid shit
>has a hard time with snacking
>fucking ultra weeb
>used to believe in the fat acceptance shit, but something set her straight
>possibly browses /pol/
>>
>>37920879
>Dad 60, fit goes for daily runs in the morning etc eats healthy
>Mom pretty much the same but she would have the occasional cheat meal every now and then but never really gains any weight so all fine i guess
Here comes the depressung part
>Sister 26, and very fucking fat, finally after 6 months convinced her to come to gym with me and this part kills me every fucking day goes out with her fatass of a fucking boyfriend has mcdonalds and shit and comes back. I ask her what did she eat and it normally goes like "oh just some chips and a soda maybe a bite of a burger but i should be fine i did 30minutes on the treadmill today" mfw even scolding doesnt change her
>sister's boyfriend alright dont really have to include him but i will just to get this off of my chest, worst fucking person, 6'4 wow pretty decent height not when he is 200kg and the worst absolute thing i always hear from him "Anon, I really dont want to exercise or go to the gym, personally because i dont see the point in torturing my body just to look good" i will kill him someday
Finally some light in this
>bro, 22 same height 6'2, and gym bro, always ranting about sisters bf as he will eventually lead her to an early death which infuriates me so much
And yeah thank fuck its only my sister who has this mentality otherwise i probably would have gone into the same hole
>>
Dad:
> skinny fat, 185 lbs, 6'1", electrical engineer.
> Played a lot of soccer when he was younger and was an electric engineer.
> He's getting up there in age, so he'll probably retire soon.
> Strong focus and discipline for learning new skills and staying on task
> Knows many "manly" skills that he has tried to pass on to me and my brother

Mom:
> Overweight (maybe 200+ lbs, but I'm terrible at gauging female weights), 5"6', stay at home mom
> Typical suberbian mother: listens to Dr. Oz, has some will power and discipline, but ignorant about true nutrition and about losing weight. Despite this, she hasn't stopped me in my weight lifting endeavors, so I'm not even mad.
> Bachelors of Science in Biology from high tier university doe
> Very anxious, but is very caring and kind towards others. Very bubbly personality

Younger Brother (20 years old):
> 6'1", 195 lbs, pursing a mechanical engineering degree from mid-tier university
> Got him into lifting years ago and can now lift more than I can. He's got a fair amount more fat than I do doe
> Hard working, outgoing, and enjoys spending time with his friends. Generally laid back until he needs to kick ass on something

Me (22 years old):
> 6'0", 180lbs (successful cut from 195 lbs at the end of college), Biochemistry B.S from mid-tier university.
> Started lifting as a freshman in college, but was kind of retarded and made a lot of mistakes along the way
> More muscular and less fat than your typical skinny fat, but not quite otter mode.
> Eats a combination of healthy vegetables, lean meats, oats, etc. with some unhealthy crap as well.
> twf, will be able to show off a glorious six pack one day
>>
>>37920879
cont.
Sis gives me a tiny bit of hope, but I'm still scared. Plus, the emotional instability is going to make it difficult for her to find a good man, which might end up being her only hope sadly enough

>I'm am 5'10, 280 pounds(last I checked, anyways, hovers around 260-280)
>Got past a good amount of my autistic tendencies
>dyel, virgin, NEET, shaved neckbeard
>can't go to the gym myself since no license, no bus pass, and not even a tard shuttle
>lack of fucks given around the house has affected me greatly.
>trying to stay the fuck away from my mother, been hanging with grandparents since they partly give a fuck about themselves
>feeling useless because mom keeps saying "do welfare and sheeit"
>tfw don't want to be a fucking dyel neet anymore but I don't know how to change
Overall: Mentally, and Physically FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D
Pity me, /fit/, I'm a useless, old bitter cuck at the age of 19. I have ambitions but I'm too much of a damn coward to pursue them under this roof, and leaving will fuck the family over since my autismbux is a great chunk of the bill money during summer vacation.
>>
>>37917638
Only son so it'll be short
>father: was skinny when I was young, got fat (around 250 lbs) then got into lifting the same time I did. Kind of rocks the strong dad belly that comes in as a single ab wall; benches 2 plate and squats about the same but has decent form so whatever. Friends always described him as intimidating, never got why.
>mother: never works out, has sat at 120 lbs my entire life. Apparently stopped aging so my buddies constantly gives me shit about a mom who ISN'T a fat piece of shit. Inadvertently does IF based on how I see her eat.

Only downside is we have a hereditary nerve degradation condition. Onset came to me when I was 18. Apparently it killed all the nerves in my pinky toes, but I could have been much more severe. Hoping for gene therapy in the future to get rid of it for kids.

Outside of that, my mother's side is entirely morbidly obese. Out of her 5 sisters, 4 have had diabetes complications; one lost her legs, the others have all had toes amputated. We're not predisposed to it either. Everyone on my dad's side does weed, Coke and LSD. Purdy fun
>>
Dad
>5'4 in 40s manlet chad 170 lbs
>Your typical chinese immigrant from canton (basically russians with irish swagger)
>squats outside smoking fancy singtao cigarettes drinking beer with friends on his offtime
>iron-worker but scared of heights (lol)
>used to go to olympic weightlifting clubs back in china
>squats everyday I see him hit like 450lbs sometimes has huge and swole as legs and python arms despite smoking cigarettes and being a alcholic
>goes to a friends house to play majong and gamble
>always ask me to go back to china with him to a find a wife and wants me married with kids at 25
Mom
>5'3 in 40s "don't know prolly 120-110" homely girl a bit ditzy but sociable and kind
>super anal about health always boils medicine soup and gives my dad and I whenever we eat fried food and smoke cigs
>does communist-tier TV workouts with the chinese anthem playing in the background no joke its what it sounds like
>does yoga in front a buddha, and thank the christian god after every meal
>works in the post office
Me
>5'11 150 lbs dyel body "Squat 365 lbs" thats all i really do
>got into lifting because dad set up a squat rack at home when I was young, also smokes cigarettes, and slavs squats outside
>good nutrition and healthy somewhat healthy lifestyle thanks to parents
>goes to uni in city
>complete weeb
Older Brother
>6'0 160 and still growing fucking he lucked out and got genes from moms side
>doesn't workout at all and eats shitty food but has a good metabolism and goes out alot
>in highschool
>>
>>37921177
>young brother
>>
>>37917776
Mine is pretty similar:

>Mom: Due to a recent knee surgery she has gained a touch of weight, but she has ran marathons as long as I've been alive. She is also a RN so she understands the concept of calories in/out though she doesn't always follow it.
>Dad: Dead. Was strong as an ox though he had a touch of a drinking problem. Died in a farming accident.
>Older Half Brother: Great metabolism, never been built but has always been popular with the ladies.
>Little Sister: QT3.14 teenager with good metabolism. Is in a sorority, but I've taught her well while growing up so she is still a total bro. Proud of her though she doesn't understand what physical fitness requires at all.
>>
>>37920872
who weighs more, you or your wife?
>>
>>37918609
wut?
>>
File: violencia.jpg (31 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
violencia.jpg
31 KB, 382x597
>>37917638
Oh well
>Father: Died 8 years ago, had a heart attack. Turned out it was his second, the first he had sometime and just walked it off. He had the second because he gave up chain-smoking and 4-5 cups of coffee a day. He had an extremely stressing job, but made a ton with it.
>Mom: Journalist, and a really good one, she ears a lot as well, paid off most of the debts she took when my dad passed. I really can't say anything bad about them, they are great and have always been.
>Older sis:She used to be fat a whale, but lost the weight (60+ kilos) in her twenties. She works a great job, her partner is a nice alpha dude who has his own business. They are a great pair.
>me: Born with a defect that I let lead my life for some stupid ass reason. I made bank in the last 2-3 years so now I just chill and look for ways not to work anymore (I hate fucking 9-5 work). Getting into web-dev, studying new shit everyday. Working out everyday. Life is finally good, and I don't even have a gf, just dates here and there.

Mom and dad had a little meat on their bones, but not like the average american, more like a few lbs/kgs here and there. Sis never got fat again, works out 4-5 times a week and eats healthy. I got fat (95kgs) once, but I'm back to 78-80, with a great diet.
>>
>>37921177
Your family sounds amazing, can I be part of Chinese cigarette squatting time?
>>
>>37917638

Father
>Obese, definitely in the 250 range. Obviously has cushing syndrome from his alcoholism. Was big on smoking, but quit when his lung collapsed. He's on disability now, basically just sits at home, eating fast food, getting drunk, and making a mess he never cleans up. Total fucking leech.

Mother
>Absolute angel. Very slightly overweight, but not that bad considering she has to eat all the crap KFC dinners my dad buys and her only cardiovascular activity is walking at work. Very busy taking care of the house, the kids, and my grandfather who lives in long term care. Full time job and manages all my grandfather's rental properties on top of it. Antithesis of my father, honestly.

Brother
>Skinnyfat 26 year old schlub, still lives at home rent free despite making more than enough money to move out. Smokes LOTS of weed and eats total garbage. Entirely sedentary.
>>
>>37921353
I do, there's a 11 kg difference. She weighs 130 lbs (58kg) I weigh 69 kg 153lbs.
>>
>Dad: Pretty good health. "Lifts" once a week (bench, curls, some shoulder work). Smokes a lot of weed

>Mom: health nut cardio bunny. Way too skinny

>Brother: skinny fat "bro" who just does curls and bench.
>>
Father
>6'1" CT surgeon who spends his days hacking out the lung cancer of smoker plebs. Eats oats like a fiend to try to improve heart health.

Mom
>Used to be an RN. Now just lols around playing tennis and complaining being a house wife is "hard work."

Older bro
>DYEL. But 6'2" healthcare software consultant. Banks hard. Not bad for just a B.S. Degree.

Younger Sister
>typical white female. More or less useless for anything. Went to college and replaced any physical activity with alcohol. Legs now look like an old bowl of cottage cheese.

Younger Brother
>15 and already about 6' (I'm jelly). Rather talented baseball player. Currently ranked #1 in high school class due to OCD-like compulsions with school work. Still a little shit-lord

Me
>starting Med School (MD program, DO is for plebs) in a couple weeks. Been a wrestler most of my life and powerlifter the past four years. Lmao manlet at 5'10". Thanks weight cuts. At least I've got dat der 250kg deadlift.
>>
>>37917638
>Father: 6"4,normal weight cycles litterally everywhere v fit
>Mother: 5"7, very fat but tried to lose weight until she suffered from slipped disc she no longer can exercise
>Me(not you): 6ft overweight recently started dieting and running so I can lose my man tits (unless they are gyno)
>Brother: 6"2 borderline obese slob who does nothing recently broke a bone in his foot from landing funny so he's en route to become a human blimp also smokes and steals money from my parents to pay for his habbit

Parents are very nice but my brother makes me die inside how do I get him to lose weight while he's in a wheel chair?
>>
File: bad dream fat boy.jpg (444 KB, 1107x806) Image search: [Google]
bad dream fat boy.jpg
444 KB, 1107x806
>>37917814
Gomer Pyle him mate
>>
>>37918543
Your girlfriend has a girlfriend? What the fuck kick that bitch out like a bad habit that's absolutely degenerate. You're getting cucked unless it's just a friends with benefits thing and you have absolutely no emotional or monetary connections.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-23-43-41.png (195 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-23-43-41.png
195 KB, 540x960
>>37920370
>>
>>37920390
>has a tight pussy though...
How do you know this anon?
>>
>>37917638
>mom: around 1.65m 48kg, so skinny and fit for her age. Very short sighted, tempered and not smart. Left her parents house when she was 18 to work with horses. Worked in horsebreeding rest of her life, working everyday not making any real big money. Started working less and less after she got me and my brother at 40 and 42. Always complains she is busy when in fact she only has a few ponies, pigs, a dog and cat that she takes care of. Works as babysitter like 2 or 3 days a week for a couple hours. Earns 10 euro per hour and thinks its big money. Never spends a dime tho, really cheapskate just puts all the money she has in a big safe..
>bro: 21 years, engineering student, calm, totally introverted, never had a gf (only when he was like 10years). Really friendly and good moral tho. Total bro
>dad: I'm from sperm donation so don't know anything. My mom had plans to marry when she was 30, didn't work out never found another guy.
>>
>>37921739
>there are a few cases
>there can be the odd exceptional case
you're grasping at straws, anon, make peace with your height
>>
>>37921308
Dude I hate to break it to u but ur sister gets absolutely pounded on the reg in that sorority. They're also probably brainwashing her with "muh campus rape culture" so she becomes a complete feminazi.
It's sad to see how a lot of my friends were normal fucking people when they started college and now they're tumblr IRL.
>>
>>37921839
Sounds totally fucked up. How about you though?
>>
>>37918524
Hey dipshit, if you are a competent programmer but aren't into committing there are fuck tons of contract jobs out there. I know plenty of dudes who work 3-9 months a year and just fuck off the rest of the time. No degree, no certifications, just a lot of professional experience.

You don't want to be a millionaire? Fine. But don't piss away a chance at a real life because you're too lazy to even take the first step. We're all going to make it if we try anon.
>>
>>37921883
Had a really hard time cause my mom was always fighting me from age 14 to 18 after I moved out things between us got better, as long as I don't go home too often. Was depressed a while between 18 and 20 years, abused alcohol and drugs but eventually got my shit together.
Used to be shy and beta when I was a teenager but always had lots of friends thi, since then have become a lot more of a normie.
Got a steady gf since 3 years.
Working out ever since I was teenager, more seriously since like 4 years now.
In terms of study I'm blessed being smart, I'm a fifth year med student and get through everything pretty easily. Hope to start doing my doctorate in 2 years. (Dutch so I get some money from the gvt for being a student, I pay everything myself and got a job beside study)
So in the end turned out pretty well, but had to teach myself most things in terms of personality.
>>
>>37921944
With 'fighting me' I mean pretty much blame me for everything and verbally and physically abuse me when she got upset. Then also there were times when I'd argue back she'd go outside and sit in the car crying refusing to talk. It was pethatic really. It started more incidentally but as I got older happened nearly everyday. Most was to do with me becoming more grown up and having opinions different from hers and not accepting all the shit she blamed me for, my bro on the other hand always kept quiet, didn't talk back and really was a mommas boy. That's also why hes still extremely introverted to this day. Tho hes getting better with time.
>>
>>37917845
Stop fucking tripping, you faggot. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37917845
do you see anyone else in this thread tripping? no? no reason for you to trip either then
>>
>>37918956
>ACL Reconstruction
I know that feel, anon
>>
>>37917638

Dad: >Former Chad, now a complete dadbod. Worked in Columbia/Ecuador as a young man (UN) so was pretty fit and didn't need the gym. Now we is a borderline alcoholic and eats super healthy + cheat days/alcohol. Owns his own business.

Mom: >Had weight issues in her 30s. Slimmed down like crazy by 45 and is now a legit cardio bunny. Goin for PHd and is an Upper Managment job.

Brother 1 (Me): >Stocky manlet, inherited everything from dad's side. Swam/weightlifter in school and now I do cardio/moderate lifting. Entering Politics (finally) after all these years. Worked service and State beforehand.

Brother 2: >Skinny beta. Never worked out before 9th grade year, finally playing a sport (crew). Kid was taller than me when I was 18 and he was 14. Got all those genes from mom.\

Sister: Had/Still has weight and body issues. Used to be full anarexic but has it a little better. Pays softball and swims in school. Is vegan.

8/10 good life though. Both mom and dad cooked well and cooked healthy. Gave me some stellar lifelong habits.
>>
>>37922007
>With 'fighting me' I mean pretty much blame me for everything and verbally and physically abuse me when she got upset
> Most was to do with me becoming more grown up and having opinions different from hers and not accepting all the shit she blamed me for

Well guess what, it's like you're talking about my last few years of being "at home". It got worse and worse with time. With her always saying she wanted me out blah blah. Even when I was done with school and found an apartment to which I'd move only two months later, she still kept fighting with me telling me to get out for no fucking reason. Today she's on the "uh why you never call?" bullshit train.

She knows why.
>>
>>37918592
>(lost 125lbs)
Holy shit, that's almost as much as my little brother weighs

Tell ur dad that an internet stranger says "Nice one, keep it up"
>>
>>37917840
>6'1
>Being this much of a manlet
>>
>>37922133
Yeah it sucks huh, but such a relief to at least finally don't have to deal with that shit anymore. The first few years I visited only a couple of ttimes. Now that a lot of time has passed by I see her again more often. Maybe once or twice a month, mostly to see my bro tho who is home every weekend and every holiday. But I don't have the same hostile relationship with my mom anymore either.
And honestly my childhood until I was like 7 or 8 was totally fine.
>>
File: 1461759247197.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1461759247197.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>37917638
mom is a narcissist selfish gold digger who fucked over my dad and ruined our entire family and my financial security and happiness for my late teens and early adulthood by fucking my dad over for insane alimony and child support and uses all the money to pay her bills and refuses to get a job/leaves me in the dark

dad is a hard worker who started from not even speaking english to owning a business pulling in $400k a year for the family before it got ruined by the economic crisis and my mother, very smart guy, well spoken and intelligent but now struggles to afford to live

sister is a carbon copy of my mother and leeches off my father only to cut him off after he buys her something

brother is doing well for himself with a beautiful GF travelling the world

me, struggling to adapt after living with my mother for years fucking my head up i have no money and i fucked up highschool but my cousin owns a law firm and wants me to be a lawyer for him so i'm trying to get my shit together
>>
Dad:
>49 y/o
>bit overweight, hw doesnt eat too much but does no exercise
>Rarely gets angry, very humble and careing
>Used to be a great surfer
>Inherited fathers buisness and he does good money
>Good with the ladies, when he deivorced my mother he dated a ton of younger women
>Sad i cant see him too much, im too bussy

Stepmom:
>38 y/o
>hot af (cute and big titties), doesnt workout but eats very healthy
>Manager in an important business
>Good woman

Mom:
>42 y/o
>Cardiobunny, goes to te gym 5 times a week, eats only slads
>started buisness with only 10 bucks at 22, shes doing good
>Great influence in my life, cured my autism, helped a lot to build my personality

Stepdad:
>55 y/o
>Handsome a/f
>typical dadbod
>used to be fit a/f, did extreme marathons and those carazy shit
>Does investments and stuff, does good
>Cool guy

Brother:
>17 y/o
>normal kid, eats like shit outside but at home theres only healthy food, does a bit of soccer and goes to the gym every one an then. Plays lots of vidya
>does great at school
>just another friend

Stepbrothers:
>Lots of them, no gonna go one by one, but im cool with all of them

Half Brother (Dad side):
>6 months
>cute a/f
>smiles a lot
>>
>>37922193
>And honestly my childhood until I was like 7 or 8 was totally fine.

Yeah wow but think about those other 10 fucked up years.

Sometimes I think that it's insane how everyone can just have children and fuck them up.

However, I'm happy that your life is going well.
>>
>>37918609
Living the dream, bruh.
>>
Dad
> former track and field athlete and cyclist
> hungry skelly af, 5'9 maybe 140lbs
> on statins for high cholesterol, otherwise in bretty gud health

Mom
> never exercised growing up
> continuous battle with her weight as she ages
> even so, only 10ish lbs or so overweight
> 'does more exercise' for two day spurts consisting of going on walks on occasion
> pretty good health

Brother
> takes after dad, except without the interest in sports
> 5'11 145lbs
> incredibly awkward, but stubbornly set in his ways and refuses to change them
> my best friend and I have tried to get him to come lift but he constantly makes excuses

Me
> 5'8 manlet 160lbs
> lifting for a year and some, lost close to 30lbs before finally getting around to bulking up
> family doesn't understand my newfound obsession with lifting but supports me nevertheless
>>
>dad: meth head, no teeth. Totally fucking cooked at 50. Wasted life.

>mom: cigs, alcohol, 35lbs overweight

>brother: opiate addict, eats candy all day between nodding out like a faggot. Skinnyfat dyel

> grandparents all obese or dead from cancer.

Tfw entire family are pieces of shit
>>
>Dad: age 61, 6'2 obese but takes steriods for condition
> is disabled, smoker needs walking stick, eats like shit
> old fashioned and was quite an abusive piece of shit
> most likely has mental issues
> live in the same house but doesnt speak to me much

>mum: age 61 5'2
> has underractive thyroid condition
>overweight, is my dads 'carer'
> old fashioned moody bitch

> Half sister: ??? ??? my dad wont tell me about her

>Me: Almost 20, 5'8 150lbs
>somewhat healthy body weight
> hopefully studying biology next term
> vidya addict
>>
>>37918444
It's really not for me anon

>>37918496
My height could be attributed to good nutrition plan and playing a lot of sport. You guess it right, I'm fortunate to have one of the best kind of parents
>>
>>37918296
RIP 37918296-brother
>>
>>37917815
>Half-sister/cousin

Two taboos one stone desu
>>
>>37919129
>>"instagram model"
we're waiting here anon
>>
>>37918609
Story pls.
>>
File: 1448473441949.gif (633 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1448473441949.gif
633 KB, 160x160
>>37920702
Demented tbqhwy
>>
>>37920702
Joe Dirt?
>>
>>37918279

Vegetable oils and grains are vegan, so it's easy to get fat on breads, deep fried stuff, etc.
>>
>>37917638
>father: skinny growing up, got strong slinging shit around the wonderbread warehouse 12 hours a day, got fatter with binge drinking while hustling pool, grip so strong it could make a grown man cry. Fucks up back, knee and shoulder at 3 different jobs over 10 years, gets fat and diabetic while working sedentary phone support job, 200 pounds now with a gut that is like a beach ball
>mother: fat kid, skinny teenager, never lost weight after having me, gained 30 pounds after quitting cigarettes and having full hysterectomy, 100% blocked artery near carotid required bypass, refuses to give up soda and sugary snacks

parents overfed me growing up, at one point i gained 40 pounds in 6 months, lost 160 pounds just recently.
>>
File: watbetch.png (61 KB, 209x217) Image search: [Google]
watbetch.png
61 KB, 209x217
>>37917800
> Incredible health
> Smokes a pack a day
> making it
>>
>>37918592
keep that up you 2 dont stop
>>
>>37919291
Quit relying on other people to motivate you. You won't make it if you need someone to push you, you have to push yourself.
>>
>>37918443
Cuck your sister.
>>
>>37921879
I don't doubt the getting pounded part; Every attractive sorority girl is. I'm not sure about her buying into the rape culture/ feminazi thing though as that would be a 180 for her. She doesn't really associate with those types anyways.
>>
>>37917638
>Dad
6'0
Old school eastern block BAMF
Did boxing for a while in his late teens/early twenties.
Is still quite built and just recently fucked up a guy 20 years younger than him
Struggled with alcohol for a while
Now has diabetus and is fast on rehab
I owe errything i am and have to the man
Disapproves of me lifting and thinks bodybuilding is a girly popularity contest.

>Ma
5'2
Kind of obsessed w being overweight even though she couldn't be more than 10-15 lbs off
Loves the fact that I cook all my """"meals"""" and she only has to cook tiny portions now
Also disapproves of bodybuilding and especially my """steroid""" supplements

>Bro
5'7
Nothing of notice here
dropped out college
evaded military service
was skinnyfat last time i saw him
Never even entered a gym in his life
>>
I'm an only child and get told that "it explains everything about me" when I tell people that I am one (being weird as fuck, autistic, etc)

Father:
>63 years old
>Has big stomach, probably is like 5'8" 170-180 pounds
>Goes to gym on the weekends
>Completely unathletic, would refuse to play sports with me growing up
>was slightly abusing to me and mom growing up (no problem hitting me, would rarely hit mom but still did it a handful of times)
>Narcissistic, hypocritical asshole with a short temper who both me and my mother dislike and he passed his horrible personality down to me

Mother
>58 years old
>5'3" and probably 140-150 pounds, fat
>does no physical activity whatsoever, not even walking
>would cook dinners and cared more about having leftovers so she wouldnt have to cook rather than making sure we had enough to eat which led to my problems

Me
>24 years old
>Emaciated manlet, 5'9' 135 pounds (started lifting a bit though)
>kissless, friendless permavirgin who is a complete fucking loser
>have horrible relationship with my parents because we all basically hate each other
>>
>>37917720
yeah she's already doing duckface to minimize her face fatness + emphasize cheekbones
>>
>Father: dead
>Mother: Just survived her second bout of breast cancer
>>
>>37926429
Yeah I understand that. It's just hard to integrate anything new into my routine that I feel inspired to do. I focus on school, my job, and vidya/cooking/art. It takes a while before I can work something into my system that I WANT to do. I'm just hoping that if someone gives me a push, I can do the rest myself.
>>
>Father: 69, was fat but is losing quite a bit of weight (he's doing weight watchers, honestly good for him). I think he's finally happy for the first time a while after splitting up with my mom (he has a loving gf now)
>Mom: She had barriatric surgery (not the lapband, but they actually cut your stomach or some shit) a long time ago, so she's skinny, but she used to be fat. Has a bf, happy for her too - she seems happy. Upset with her because she's pretty poor and won't help me pay for college (and dad told me to fuck off there after helping me 1st year because he's paying off my brother's shit loans)
>Brother: 27, 7 years older than I am, lives in California, works in an apple store, I dont talk to him much but I believe he's struggling. he's skinny as fuck and has tattoos, really love my brother and believes he deserves more than where he is right now. He's a really creative person but idk

ya idk /fit/ my senpai is ok i guess
>>
Father- 42 yo. Was skinny before marriage and he has been fat for his whole life until 5 months ago. He was 185 with 105 and dropped to 90. I really appreciate his work. He works ad desk job and really low active.Weight he lost was mostly fat and water.

Mother- 42. She was always kinda "fit" . 165cm with like 63 kgs. She is chubby. Average women,has effort to lose weight but its just planet fitness style. Average activeness

Brother-10 yo.145cm with 30kg. Eats nothing but junk food. No meat,no eggs,little cheese. Only protein he gets is meatballs and fastfood. Really active and really lazy day to day.
>>
Father
>mid 40s hovering around 290 pounds at 6'
>functioning alcoholic
>used to play football and lift (3pl8 bench, 4pl8 squat)
> 4 years in the Air Force, wishes he did 20
>has benign brain tumor that limits his test to pretty much 0 and started taking doctor recommended steroids, lost 40 pounds but had to get off shot to knock up step mom. About to start again

Mom
>very active for mid 40s, goes to gym 3-4 times a week for cycling and machines, runs 3 times a week, hikes at least once a week
> doesn't diet but stays small by "listening to her body"
>raised me by herself since I was 9
>hard working, will do what's right
>5'5

Sister:
> femal version of me but more social and doesn't work out
> 25 5'9 skinny doesn't diet and might end up fat, time will tell
>always second guesses herself when it comes to professions and all other meaningful life choices

Me:
>5' 11" 165 pounds around 14-15% body fat
>going to school for business but will commission as an officer next year in Air Force
>worried about dying 33-50% of my time awake
>started lifting again after 3 month period of stress and sleep deprivation
>pretty good facial genetics, decently attractive but hard to talk to girls

My family is really supportive of me lifting and my other activities. It sucks thinking about dying a lot but it really made me start enjoying life more and take up new activities like Boulder and slacklining.
>>
>>37917925
miring honorable family
>>
>>37918279
Sugar and oil are vegan.
>>
>>37917638
Mom: former marathon runner
Dad: former marathon runner

>mfw why the fuck can't I go beast mode
>my marathon running genetics

At least I don't ever have to worry about getting overweight or fat because of genetics.
>>
>pops
Crazy ass 50 year old car brick layer. Lays cinderblock forms that weight about 100lbs for 10hrs a day then comes home and drinks, talks shit then goes to bed. Ran everyday before his knees ripped in pepperonies. Now typical dadbod.

>mum
Thin typical middle aged japanese woman. Nothing of note here.

>sister
Typical high-school girl eats like shit other than dinner which I cook.

>me
Seldom lift weights, do cardio all day errday bike and swim everyday. Also run 5ks and marathons. Bike 75miles on Saturdays and Sundays. Work as a overhead lineman.

>grandma
Fat super short typical old Asian lady
Eats too much sugar but at least she walks

>grandpa
Fucking monster 78 year-old who drinks, smokes and has done so since he was 8. Worked as a truck driver but somehow runs marathons somehow. His liver is just as healthy as a normal persons which is fucking space magic shit and he still does shit. Fucking blows my mind.
>>
>>37917638
>Mum and dad constantly struggling to either lose weight, or keep it off, refuse to learn how to read nutrition labels
>Mum: ""fitness instructor"" aka, one of those old bitches who teaches step and pump classes, while competing with the other ladies at the gym to see who can get the most attention-grabbing ugly workout gear. Thinks she knows everything because "experience," and will get extremely huffy if you call out her nonsense. Constantly winging about weight fluctuations
>Dad: kinda fat, always "trying" to lose weight, will often eat mum's meme salads and soups for dinner, then snack for the rest of the night
>Brothers: Typical fatties who eat almost nothing but takeout because otherwise they might need to take a break from vidya
>>
dad: 60 years old, 5'10", 165 pounds. used to play rugby and cricket, grew up in a relatively poor farming family in Australia. hard worker, mad smart, goofy, handsome, doesn't give a fuck about anybody. became a very successful businessman after moving to America and made a lot of money in the wireless industry. now just works on his startup. runs at the gym a few times a week but has no real desire to stay fit. is a bit pudgy but in no way looks fat or out of shape with clothes on.

mom: 55 years old, 5'8", 135 pounds. skinny, fit, yoga mom. has been a homemaker for the last 20 years. does a lot of volunteering and works out at equinox every day. wasn't very attractive as a youth but has actually somehow gotten more attractive as she's aged. has lots of anxiety and is extremely detail focused. she notices everything and although she was once somewhat over-protective of me and my siblings she's chilled out a lot as we've gotten older.
>>
>dad
Used to be a hippie. Did a PhD in aerospace engineering, now works as a university professor. He is active and played a lot of soccer and basketball, even at his age of 60. He's getting a little out of shape though.

>mom
PhD in computer science, dean of engineering at a university. Dorkaholic, so "doesnt have enough time" to take care of her body. very overweight. If i was around her I'd help her work out and put her on a regime

my parents are pretty cool except for being too muslim
>>
Dad
>Strongfat, emphasis on fat
>Eats like absolute shit
>Sausages, Burgers, Steaks all the time
>Pounds of butter and salt on everything
>Never drinks water ever, only diet dr. pepper and crystal light lemonade.
>Spends at least 20 minutes shitting because of his horrible diet.

Mom
>relatively skinny
>Starting to gain weight over the past few years
>Always eyeballs fad diets in bullshit magazines you get from the checkout line of grocery stores
>Gets home from work and watches fox news and HGTV shows all night while thumbing through pintrest on her tablet.
>Always complains about Dad's diet, hers isn't that much better.

Oldest Sister
>Definitely overweight
>Eats fried food a lot
>Drinks most of her calories in Alcohol
>Is pregnant, so looking even bigger
>Struggling with weight loss since she was in her early 20s

Middle Sister
>exercises regularly
>doesn't eat like shit
>controls her drinking
>short, stocky, athletic build

Me
>Tall, 6'3"
>180ish pounds
>Track macros, micros, and calories everyday
>Gym three days a week
>High elevation hikes on the weekends
>cutting down to 12% bodyfat then going to bulk
>Can feel and see (noob)gains, feels pretty good.

I wouldn't have a problem with my parents and my oldest sisters lifestyles if they weren't so dismissive of mine.

Except for my middle sister, they are completely clueless when it comes to nutrition. They think weight loss is some mystery that they have yet to solve.
>>
Damn seems like most of you people grew up with fatass parents. I feel bad. My parents are in better shape than I am.

Both my parents are triathletes and are in their mid 50s, and are only getting in better shape as the years go by. They work hard, man. Its an inspiration.

I also grew up in a really independent household. Us kids kinda just did what we wanted to, stopped eating dinner together years ago.

>Dad
Competed in 2 Ironman races (Boulder, Co. Last year and the year before), eats whatever the hell he wants, trains between 1-4 hours a day. Swimming, biking, running, repeat. Tough. Currently sits in the top 10% of his age group, nonprofessional.

>mom
Has ran in 3 full Ironman races across the country and a few more half-Ironmans. Trains as much as my dad, is a Physician Assistant and head of her department. Knows a lot of the anti-fitness memes firsthand through her job, almost to the exact word

>sister
Younger. Not fit, frequents the fandom side of tumblr. Despite the lolsoawkward part of her, shes a real chiller and takes most jokes pretty well.

>Me
used to be a little chubby through middle/highschool. Played all sports but never stuck to any of them past middle school. Started lifting hard senior year, almost 1 year later here i am.

My parents are both super supportive of my goals and are glad that I enjoy lifting as much as i do. They buy me the food I need and protein powder. Im gonna miss them when I go to uni.
>>
>dad: fucking oldman strength manlet. Only 5'6.5, yet his lifts put me to shame (tho tbf, I'm weak af. Still impressive lifts tho). Used to be obsessed with running and was able to burn 750 calories a session average (never below 700 tho, he lost a ton of weight during this time and dropped 2 pant sizes).
>mom: lovely lady, maybe 30-40lb overweight? Problem is she doesn't have the discipline to commit to anything. Thankfully, she doesn't like fattening cuisine (idk, must be an indian mother thing). I wish she'd find the discipline to commit though.
brother: he's a shit. very rarely does physical activity, thinks he can fight me (he hasn't tried lol, I'd woop his ass. Tho, I have a 3.5 year advantage on him, but he's only an inch and a half off me) only does shit if it's trendy, tho even then he'd rather waste his life on vidya and shady shit. i can see him doing drugs. I'm concerned about where his life is heading.
>>
File: 6mqNsTW.jpg (108 KB, 741x1077) Image search: [Google]
6mqNsTW.jpg
108 KB, 741x1077
>>37917638
My parents are divorced.
My dad is severely overweight, about 400+ lbs. Doesn't cook often at all, struggles for money from paycheck to paycheck due to high rent, causing him and me to eat almost nothing but fast-food and chips and snacks at the store. We share the same goals to become healthy but every attempt at starting a new lifestyle has crashed and burned due to our addictions.

Mom is a bipolar narcissistic health nut. Always hounding me to drink more water and eat more vegetables, but doesn't understand what it means to have an addiction as severe as overeating that I have. If she would have stayed with my dad instead of being a crazy lady because of her crappy parents maybe I wouldn't have turned out so fat. Would have a balanced parent relationship, but I spend most of the time with my Dad due to my mom working at nights, causing me to eat dinner and everything else at his house besides breakfast.

Life is hard guys. I've tried so many times to lose weight and become healthier but it just becomes too much. It never sticks. I'll go strong for about a couple of days or so but then it all burns out when I eat a bag of chips or too many calories. This has been happening my whole life. I know exactly what I want but don't have the willpower to change it, and I'm too scared to lose something that I like about myself and my personality while I'm fat.

I think about suicide a lot. I weigh around 300lbs and I'm 5'8-5'9, 18 years old. I just want to be happy....
>>
Jesussss legit every single amerifags family is morbidly obese...

>be britbong
Dad did degree in zoology from Oxford, great career in environment management, hops around to a new job every few years to keep it fresh.

He walks every day and spends a lot of time outside although he takes an hour to eat lunch and always tops it off with cheese and biscuits. He's 6'2" 100kg so not bad, got a little beer belly but he's nearly 60

We always do shit outside when I'm home from uni, chainsawing and splitting wood for the woodburners, got dat good father son bond

Mum just finished her PhD in molecular oncology, hopping around doing post docs now

Always cooks delicious traditional Russian shit, lots of slow cooked meat and veg. Gave me pretty strong/thickkkk Russian genes so that's mint. She's probably 5-10kg overweight, nothing bad, will give up alcohol and start going gym every morning for 2-3 months at a time when she notices she's getting a bit too heavy, then goes back to enjoying herself after so sounds like a pretty good compromise.

I'm 5'9" 82kg 12% bf 520kg total powerlifting master race at uni studying chemistry and currently on a 10 week summer project. Also have a qt3.14 redhead gf of 2.5 years that's started powerlifting.

Reckon imma make it lads
>>
My dad is a former bodybuilder who thinks he's Bruce Lee all of a sudden and my mom is a personal trainer
>>
>>37918585
5'7" at 165 shouldn't be obese, unless his body fat percentage is crazy
>>
>>37918592
10/10 made me shed a tear, keep it up
>>
>Dad: Died when I was 11 from leukemia. Always remained skinny-fat through my life. About 6"3. All around good guy.

>Mom: Was a college basketball star and was in perpetually great shape until my dad died, then started slowly gaining weight. Now probably over 275lbs at 5"4. Has been perpetually depressed for the past 12 year, and hides in her room and eats as a coping mechanism. Have tried to help her, she doesn't seem to want help.

>Me: 6"0, 165lbs. Still look pretty DYEL, but I'm getting there. Ballooned up to 225lbs at the age of 20, but then I read the sticky and started lifting/dieting. Now my friends and family come to me for fitness advice.

>Stepdad: Mom married him when I was 18. He was a pretty fat guy, but around a year and a half ago, he asked me what I did to get in shape and I linked him to the sticky. He turned everything around and now he's in the best shape he's been in since he was in the military. Pretty cool guy, if not a bit "SOCIETAL COLLAPSE IS IMMINENT - HOARD AMMO AND GUNS." But that's cool because I know who to go to in case of a "happening".

>Stepbrother: Wants to be Zyzz. Started lifting because I told him I was lifting. Quickly outpaced me, and because he was younger, got to experience the joys of being the cool ripped guy in high school. Couldn't ask for a better brother.
>>
>>37931602
bmi calc says overweight, but on the low end. losing 5-10lbs would put him in the normal range.
He'd have to gain 25ishlbs to become obese
>>
>>37929475
You are old enough to take responsibility of your life, you fat sack of lard!
Start cooking, you lazy shit!
Stop blaming your mother! She left your father after putting up with his crap attitude for so long, or do you think she hasn't tried once? She works, for god's sake, and still manage to has a fucking healthy life and encourages you to do the same, and yet...... Here you are, being a fucking drain to the society, being a waste of air and being a big deception to everyone you know.

So go and kill yourself. Kill yourself from eating too much, being a coward and wishing you won't wake up the next day. Just do it. It will take years or it can be quick. Go ahead.

Or take the responsibility in your fucking life and do something about it!
No one will miss a useless blob as yourself and your father.
>>
>>37931918
But cooking is woman's work
>>
>>37929475
Pick the world you want to live in.

The one where you are a powerless observer unable to change anything in your life?

Or the one where you have a chance to change but you have to work for it?

Ive lost 115lbs in a year. Did I fuck up? Yes. A bunch. I would start mindlessly binging and I would cram down about 2000 more calories than I was supposed to be eating to meet my goals and then the fog would start to lift enough that I could actually assess what the fuck I was doing and then I made the choice to stop. To get up and walk away from the food in front of me. It was not easy. It gets easier each time you do it.

Don't aim for perfect every single day. It isn't going to happen. But aim to be better than you were yesterday. Aim to hit your calorie goal for the week, not daily. And if you fuck up and go over by 3000 calories one week aim to only go over by 2000 the next week.

It's a grind man. There is no finish line. But the rewards you will find along the way are amazing. This is also an awesome time to start. I'm 32 this year. I wish I had gotten my shit together at 18. I still have 140lbs to lose. But I'm not going to quit. I will get there.

Sorry for the book.

tl;dr you are not powerless, you can change, we're all going to make it if we try.
>>
why do americans celebrate finishing high school

in other parts of the world its just assumed you'll finish high school, you dont get any praise or recognition for it
>>
>>37917815
>Half-Sister/Cousin
Wait, one of your parents fucked their sibling and had a kid?
>>
File: 1444901007183.png (213 KB, 386x487) Image search: [Google]
1444901007183.png
213 KB, 386x487
Dad
>6'2 ~200
>Workhorse of the family
>Smokes at every opportunity he can
>Drinks at every non-work opportunity he can
>Loves my mom so much, her having an affair nearly drove the man legit crazy.
>Now, post-affair...he's a cuck that bows to my mom
Mom
>5'7 ~250
>Worked until around 45, now claims disability and forces dad to be the sole source of income
>Not disabled, just fucking lazy
>Abused as a child, so as an adult she let herself go in all ways
>Fell for the Second Life Mid-Life Crisis
>Fucked some dude from that piece of shit
>Now knowingly cucks my dad for a free ride
Sister
>5'8 ~170
>High School Grad
>Had a kid at 27
>Stay at home mom while boyfriend works to support them
>Dislikes parents, wants to move to distance herself
>Pretty chill
Brother
>6'0 ~190
>High School Drop Out
>Lifting and Video Games
>Not planning for future
>Still living at home

For comparison
Me
>5'11 150
>Live Alone
>Super anti-social
>Only person in the family to go to college and get a degree
>Lifting and Video Games
>Literally just do what I have to, to stay independent
>Forever Alone
>Family sees me as the odd one
>>
>>37932760

fuck off china
I had a sweet 16 and got a 3DS for passing advanced math this year also
>>
File: removekebab.png (200 KB, 348x455) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.png
200 KB, 348x455
>Father: 6'2" ~200 lbs Real stand-up guy, away working a lot of the time at a job he finds extremely difficult but tries his best to be around when he can. Played hockey since he was a kid (we're French Canadian so it's kind of expected) and did Tae Kwon Do until he hit his second degree black belt. Pressured me a lot to be more active when I was younger because I never really did anything for most of my life other than vidya. Kind of has a dad bod but it's really not too advanced since he's more of an outdoorsy type and doesn't tend to eat above his TDEE that often.
>Mother: 5'8" ~170(?) lbs Workaholic, sedentary, and on-edge all the time because she works more than she can handle. She doesn't exercise at all but I don't blame her because of how much shit she has to do on any given day. She uses the treadmill we have when she has time but it's not often enough to really be of any help. She's overweight despite eating really well, which I find very curious. She's one of the few examples of people who really seem to fit the whole "slow metabolism" meme.
>Brother: 5'11" ~220 lbs Really sportsy and athletic, yet still chubby. Main reason for him being overweight is that although he's careful with his portion sizes during meals he eats a fuckton in between meals. Despite his activity levels (lacrosse/hockey practices almost every day during the school year and lifting 3x/week during the summer) he's pretty overweight. He doesn't take it very well and he's pretty self-conscious about it. He's actually lost some weight over the past year or so and I'm proud of him for it.

Really good family overall, they pushed me to get off the couch and out of the house for a long time and it eventually paid off when I started lifting. It seems like I lucked out since most people I know irl and most people on this board seem to have shit families.

Feels good to be white :^)
>>
>>37917815

Know those feels breh (except the sibling, wtf).

You made it out though and now you are free in all the ways they are not.
>>
Mom
> 5'6, does yoga and pilates and shit like that. Not skinny but not fat, runs 5k's. Typical soccer mom type.

Dad
>5'7, used to cycle and be really fit, grew up on a farm. Became a truck driver to make ends meet so he has a belly now from driving and eating all day. Dad bodmode I guess.

Bro1
>Homeless deadbeat. Skinny from all the drugs. 5'8 I think.

Bro2
>Has autism, only plays video games. Not obese but he's fat, he's 6'5 and has monster calves though.

Me
>6'3, Currently my life consists of lurking and going to the gym. Played sports in High School. Bretty mediocre lifts. 1pl8 bench and 2 pl8 squat. Its a start though.
>>
>>37921177
>dad tries to hook you up with qt3.14 Asian wife
>turns him down
How autistic are you anon? I don't know what you hope to find here.
>>
>>37917638
You can't disprove genetics with your body, you will just be the lucky one with the recessive genes that no one else got. Kinda like the black son that me (white) and my white wife conceived and are raising.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.